Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,623

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Known Fact

Kissimmee, FL

#111396 Aug 22, 2013
If you go to one religion and ask them a question then go to another and ask the same question you will often get conflicting answers as on this post. So many end up confused so they do know what to believe so they turn atheist it is easier to just believe there is no god and let it go at that. But if you would like to know the truth Jehovah's Witnesses have a wonderful little book "What Does the Bible REALLY Teach?". You can go on line to jw.org and read all or any portion.

Have a good night.
Rehabilatated

Lexington, KY

#111397 Aug 22, 2013
Jesus is the answer.......

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#111398 Aug 22, 2013
Rehabilatated wrote:
Jesus is the answer.......
*raises hand*
I know this one!
Alex, the question is "why did the chicken cross the road?"

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#111399 Aug 22, 2013
mantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , like Q , you are no longer young or full of pizz and vinegar. Where does that leave y'all?
,,,Bang,,, bang,,, bang
Don't know about him but even with all my replacement parts I still hop on my scoot and will make a run from coast to coast, climb a mountain, or if need be go into survival mode and walk off into the wilderness with a buck knife and come out a year later wearing a bear skin coat and snake skin boots....
curious

Ocoee, FL

#111400 Aug 22, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
*raises hand*
I know this one!
Alex, the question is "why did the chicken cross the road?"
To slap the Evolutionist/ Atheist across the street who called his mother a Dinosaur.

Somerset, KY

#111401 Aug 22, 2013
SistaNoneYaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with that stuff anyway?
That needs to change to just a nod.
Y'all supposed to keep both hands on the handlebars, y'all oughta realize the roads already under you to start with..
Yea, I can see a nod doing 70 passing another going 70 the other way.. A rider can ride for a 100 miles and never touch the bars... with either hand...

Somerset, KY

#111402 Aug 22, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Wow, I'm impressed. Nice Album. Sweet Ride! I can honestly say I've owned several rides, but when I had my horses, they owned me.
I got that one from a guy in Michigan that got hit from behind at about 50mph... drove the swing arm through the tranny case and wiped all the tins ... pretty much was a frame, front end and a mill... ordered parts from Ebay and picked up a set of 75 glide fenders and had to slice a 1 1/2" strip out the center and weld them to fit the narrow FXD .. then had a friend at a CNC shop in Mi cut me the derby cover and other POW covers and laid the paint and built it in the living room...

Somerset, KY

#111403 Aug 22, 2013
heres a better set of shots of my present scoot...

https://plus.google.com/photos/11043992667178...
stuck in a lodi

Pikeville, KY

#111404 Aug 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I got that one from a guy in Michigan that got hit from behind at about 50mph... drove the swing arm through the tranny case and wiped all the tins ... pretty much was a frame, front end and a mill... ordered parts from Ebay and picked up a set of 75 glide fenders and had to slice a 1 1/2" strip out the center and weld them to fit the narrow FXD .. then had a friend at a CNC shop in Mi cut me the derby cover and other POW covers and laid the paint and built it in the living room...
damn nice job and sure like that paint job..was gonna ask if this was one of your projects. I'm selling some parts right now on e-bay that came from a ninja.
stuck in a lodi

Pikeville, KY

#111405 Aug 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
heres a better set of shots of my present scoot...
https://plus.google.com/photos/11043992667178...
That is some quality workmanship.
stuck in a lodi

Pikeville, KY

#111406 Aug 22, 2013
Couple months back the Shriner's were doing a ride from my home town to Lexington, KY and after the ride was giving away an EG that they sold tickets on. I had to work that damn Saturday and missed the ride.
stuck in a lodi

Pikeville, KY

#111407 Aug 22, 2013
One of the most memorable rides for me was the Rolling Thunder Bike Rally in DC. I've never experienced anything to this day that would compare to the raw culmination of emotions I had.
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#111408 Aug 23, 2013
Proof of Satan's evil plans for Humans...
"Chelsea Manning"!
Sick Puppy!
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#111409 Aug 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I would like to review the definitions again. In reference to those Definitions....Explain how M D qualifies as a hypocrite, or any other non believer for that matter.
We call you a hypocrite because you exemplify the word's meaning perfectly!
I just cannot imagine wasting two minutes to judge anyone personally to such extremes, based on ANY collective label of "affiliation", most especially with out knowing them. That seems to me, to be just a scapegoat reason to allow for hatred, or ignorance.

Now, Please explain why you harbor such disdain collectively, for those who may believe differently than yourself?
If MD wishes to explain why HE seemingly harbors some of the same type of disdain, certainly he is able to do so himself as well.
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#111410 Aug 23, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hold a certain belief and then violate that belief you should be called out on it.
For example, time and time again we see these nutty Christian pastors and politicians gay-bashing or talking smack about women or talking about family values and abstinence only...then they get caught banging two dollar male prostitutes and doing smack.
It is endless fun to call the hypocrites out.
Well, that's a little different , in some ways...in some ways not. Ho'ing is ho'ing and drug using is drug using. When the "labels of affiliation" are stripped anyway, it's all the same then, absolutely no difference whatsoever, and trying to use "atheism" to justify any of it (including the condemnation of others for such) would be no different either.
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#111411 Aug 23, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I can see a nod doing 70 passing another going 70 the other way.. A rider can ride for a 100 miles and never touch the bars... with either hand...
Till it hits a rock in the road...so Stop with your promo of Foolishness.

I can just picture it-
You'd probably be trying to jumping up and down on your seat, riding no hands on the bars, waving with both of them, hollering "hey bro's, look at me, no hands"- if a pack of Hells Angels went by.

(andddddddddddd there's your sign lol)
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#111412 Aug 23, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
Proof of Satan's evil plans for Humans...
"Chelsea Manning"!
Sick Puppy!
They're so obnoxious lol

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#111413 Aug 23, 2013
mantle wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have stated " This is your hobby , as with the other atheists that infest this website.
You are here to agitate and instigate with your boorish insights into human nature.
You will reap what you sow.
The poison you all concoct with your ludicrous philosophy , is the same drink that may quench your thirst as you gleefully sing"
Kool aid ,kool aid taste great , We want kool aid , can't wait.
The theme song for that false and deceptive teacher ,Jim Jones.
Hypocritical, much? And why do all the tighty righties get their panties in such a twist over flavored sugar water? It's only been in the past couple years that Kool Aid has become demonized. Was it served at an OWS rally or something?
mantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , like Q , you are no longer young or full of pizz and vinegar. Where does that leave y'all?
,,,Bang,,, bang,,, bang
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Does this ,,,Bang,,,bang,,,bang mean you popped a blood vessel in your brain???
I think he's referencing the film "Easy Rider." Call it a "boorish insight into human nature", but it's not going out on a limb very far to figure his favorite part was the ending.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#111414 Aug 23, 2013
SistaNoneYaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I just cannot imagine wasting two minutes to judge anyone personally to such extremes, based on ANY collective label of "affiliation", most especially with out knowing them. That seems to me, to be just a scapegoat reason to allow for hatred, or ignorance.
Now, Please explain why you harbor such disdain collectively, for those who may believe differently than yourself?
If MD wishes to explain why HE seemingly harbors some of the same type of disdain, certainly he is able to do so himself as well.
LOL! Hypocritical, much?
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#111415 Aug 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hypocritical, much?
Gah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone no we're to buy wholesale stuff 57 min tad 2
sheila pennington in clay jail saturday nite DU... 1 hr Sheliabff 3
Donald Lee Martin 4 hr Blah 12
Aunt Bees restaurant buy free turkey 9 hr Lily 9
carrie swafford (Jul '09) 11 hr Carrie 18
Looking for Carrie Swafford. (Mar '13) 11 hr Carrie 14
nerve doctor 19 hr ummmm 4
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester People Search