Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
93,281 - 93,300 of 130,220 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. That statistic was irrelevant.
Unless it supports your view? I see you had no comments for mister 6 million religies point of view, lol, religie hypocrite. Fun yet?
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be non-Caucasian and non-European, of course.'Cause everybody knows Jesus was a white guy - just like every president should be.
Gawd bless ya, cause no one else would. Yer a real piece of work, YaA.
Hahaha!
Everyone knows Jesus was olive skinned, but as in yer reply...
It's not you looks, but what you do!
Funny thing is...
You Osama lovers....
Cannot see the evil in what he does, and the lies he's told!
Maybe because yer the same???

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Why would any Sane person want a book in public schools that makes people so ignorant like the holyhatebible does.
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
Hmm.. Ever done meth, happy? Maybe a handful of orange sunshine once or twice?
See...
There it is!
Someone as nice as Happy, and someone like you crapping on her!
And you say I'm a piece of work!
Look in the mirror!
We good people pray for you to be saved...
You evil people hope we die out...
See the difference there?
Yer nastier than any Christian!
We still pray!
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Happy is YAA using his phone to post.
And yes, lots and lots of meth
Clueless tard!
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
No because I wasn't referencing anything but the evidence from your previous posts that you would not understand the explanations you requested... Dare I say I have seen no evidence in your posts as to knowing what constitutes evidence or the term proof in science... Explaining the basic theory of evolution therefore would be akin to explaining wave/particle duality to the guy that makes horse shoes as his total skill set....
Ehhh... you're just mad because you'd torch your hands and pierce holes in your own fingernails, on the first few tries at trying to smolten anything resembling a horseshoe....let alone trying to adhere one to high trotter.
But we'll let you slide..mostly because it must be tough having to walk around with a ten second lapse of vacuous on your shoulders every few minutes or so,
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood about 50% of this post. I don't speak whatever language you are using in half of it.
Creationism is stupid in general, all brands of it. The reason it is stupid is because it begins with a conclusion: god did it. And it then rationalizes everything to fit that conclusion. It does so by rejecting conflicting evidence and exaggerating confirming evidence. Why is it that a Creationist will scrutinize every single millimeter of the strata of the Grand Canyon looking for evidence of a Flood but they will ignore the nested hierarchy of DNA evidence that smacks the rest of us in the face?
Because they already have their answer and they're just trying to keep the argument going.
Eh....you're just mad because you too, do NOT know the exact time or the all the inclusive elements of the happenstance known as the creation of this earth and the inhabitants thereof as we know it.

Don't feel too bad, NO scientist has yet to be able to give the accurate, precise and exact accountability of it all yet!
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iPBKfG31bj8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
And I'm not being funny
Great video!
They'll never get it...
Too bad!
Pray!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehhh... you're just mad because you'd torch your hands and pierce holes in your own fingernails, on the first few tries at trying to smolten anything resembling a horseshoe....let alone trying to adhere one to high trotter.
But we'll let you slide..mostly because it must be tough having to walk around with a ten second lapse of vacuous on your shoulders every few minutes or so,
And what delusional thought process did you pull I was mad out of? I'm about as happy as a rooster in the hen house.... Rational analogy is another concept beyond your mental capacities also I see, That's Ok, I understand.... As they say in these parts about the unfortunates such as yourself, Bless his little heart.....

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!
Everyone knows Jesus was olive skinned, but as in yer reply...
It's not you looks, but what you do!
Funny thing is...
You Osama lovers....
Cannot see the evil in what he does, and the lies he's told!
Maybe because yer the same???
I'm no great fan of Obama's, but if the miniseries was at all accurate at all, the devil would have looked like Cheney.
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
James Holmes, the Co. shooter has accepted jesus as his savior and asked god for forgiveness so he is now your brother (if you are a christian) ad will be in heaven with you i love
Bwahahahaha
Good for him!
He was deffinately possessed by satan to do those shootings!
We see how possessed you are.... when you gonna start killing?
GWB

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's choice. I think it has a lot to do with what you are exposed to. A product of experiences and surroundings. These things shape how we think and we don't notice it.
Gratification like you suggest could be had with animals, vacuum cleaners, apple pie, the list goes on. Just because it fits doesn't mean you should stick it in there.
What about masturbation?

Some say if God did not want you to do it he would have given you shorter arms.
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what delusional thought process did you pull I was mad out of? I'm about as happy as a rooster in the hen house.... Rational analogy is another concept beyond your mental capacities also I see, That's Ok, I understand.... As they say in these parts about the unfortunates such as yourself, Bless his little heart.....
Don't have to, don't want to, can't make me LOL.
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
and quit prodding the roosters with a stick....they'll poke each others eyes out!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, religion is not humanity it's an idiot thing, you must be confused. Hypocrisy? Or maybe just thinking of a underage virgin spouse?
Wasn't talking about religion. I was talking about the need for respect among humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>"I think God put these things in place and set laws that they obey, like instinct for example, or gravitational pull."

Duuhhh, I don't know so "god did it".
You're right you don't think. Are you a creationist as well as a pervert?
You are awful as a troll. You can't even pick the right religion with your insults. At least be relevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

GWB wrote:
<quoted text>What about masturbation?

Some say if God did not want you to do it he would have given you shorter arms.
God doesn't try to prevent us from choosing poor decisions, then there would be no test. It's up to us to choose the right decision.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Wrong again Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>See...
There it is!
Someone as nice as Happy, and someone like you crapping on her!
And you say I'm a piece of work!
Look in the mirror!
We good people pray for you to be saved...
You evil people hope we die out...
See the difference there?
Yer nastier than any Christian!
We still pray!
YaA, you are right and I should be ashamed.

I apologize, happy.

I had no call to juxtapose your simple view of life with YaA's drug induced psychotic dementia.
As I've said before, "No one is impressed with how pleasantly someone drives" - and that extends for me in how pleasantly they convey their mysticism. No matter how naive and unlearned someone seems of their own religion, I should always remember that they have feelings, and I should be considerate of that. Please forgive the gross unfairness of my comparing you to YaA, happy. As he justly pointed out, it was nasty of me.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no great fan of Obama's, but if the miniseries was at all accurate at all, the devil would have looked like Cheney.
Hahahaha!
Maybe!
I was disapointed that it wasn't more accurate, but it's hard
to put 6,000 years in 10 hours!
GWB

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't try to prevent us from choosing poor decisions, then there would be no test. It's up to us to choose the right decision.
Is wet dreams a sin also?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Clay County was issued at August 20 at 6:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••