Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 149673 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#88282 Oct 10, 2012
who cares wrote:
i would like to know the name of the book about the martians naming towns.
could be interesting reading
I think it's called "Genesis" and I hear it's one of the best selling SF books of all time.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#88283 Oct 10, 2012
who cares wrote:
No one said the Martians named towns (They may have but would have sounded like "Gorbashdagordia" to us)... The Book named the towns, states, people where the Martians came from the sky and brought their wraith upon the people and places so named in the book...
Creation

Richmond, KY

#88284 Oct 10, 2012
Apple At Cha wrote:
So, lets get this straight:
Jesus "frees" you so you can then live a life of servitude, worship, and slavery to him for all eternity?
Tell me again, how you are freed?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10...

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#88285 Oct 10, 2012
Creation wrote:
Lmao, good way to sell a book to the sheep.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88286 Oct 10, 2012
By the book wrote:
Genesis 16:3
So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife
Lol, abraham and sarah were brother and sister, very godly.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88287 Oct 10, 2012
who cares wrote:
Do you have reading comprehension problems?

“There is no god.”

USA

#88288 Oct 10, 2012
stands true wrote:
:)"Let us pray for the vision impaired...who can only see differences in people, not who that person is inside...Let us pray for the speech impaired...who can only speak with harsh and hurtful words, instead of kindness and understanding...."
Its not working christians are still blind and hate filled.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88289 Oct 10, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to do with God's grace (underserved kindness) extended to humans. It has nothing do do with YOUR honor.
Why did god make a covenant with all living things if man is the only one with a soul? Can you say bull excrement.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88290 Oct 10, 2012
spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why would Jesus rule will a iron fist if he knows no one will sin during the thousand year reign?
Why would a third test be required of anyone at the end of the thousand year reign of christ since satan already had been defeated before the thousand year reign?
Hi SS, because fear is the christian way.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88291 Oct 10, 2012
I only went back a couple of pages so I did not get to address all of the bull shiite from christianity, sorry.
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88292 Oct 10, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
So true, andto lose ones soul in the deal!
You indicate that Satan's name was Lucifer. That is not exactly correct and you said ones lose their soul in the deal... that is not exactly correct either. If you will email me I can give you some correct information on both.
[email protected]

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#88293 Oct 10, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
I only went back a couple of pages so I did not get to address all of the bull shiite from christianity, sorry.
Dude!... You missed all the good Shyte.....
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88294 Oct 10, 2012
spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you sin during the thousand year reign of Jesus , will you be put to death or be forgiven like you are today. Not a trick question but one that some would ponder on I think.
Lots wife sin just by being curious and then put to death. Will it be as strick during the thousand year reign of christ?
If you really want answers you can email me at: [email protected]

But if you are just looking for an argument then I refuse to answer!
By the book

Whitley City, KY

#88295 Oct 10, 2012
Seems god hates us.

Genesis 6:6

And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart
By the book

Whitley City, KY

#88296 Oct 10, 2012
Ezekiel 4:12

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#88297 Oct 10, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
You indicate that Satan's name was Lucifer. That is not exactly correct and you said ones lose their soul in the deal... that is not exactly correct either. If you will email me I can give you some correct information on both.
[email protected]
Dude, half a dozen people have been regularly posting the correct information. Haven't you been reading Q, SP, SS, WitW, et al's comments ??
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88298 Oct 10, 2012
Creation wrote:
This is all hearsay with absolutely nothing to prove any of it. To the contrary the Bible is the inspired word of God and some of the things he says are opposed to what the Bible writers said. Example: Ecclesiastes 9:5 10 Psalms 146:3,4 Genesis 3:19.
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88299 Oct 10, 2012
Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey.—Col. 2:8.
Today, there is a rising tide of atheistic and evolutionist propaganda dependent on flawed and baseless reasoning. We should not let this flood of faulty thinking confuse or intimidate us. All Christians must prepare themselves to resist such an onslaught and the peer pressure associated with it. Faith in the Bible and in God himself is sure to be strengthened by an honest examination of the evidence in favor of creation. In contemplating the origin of the universe and mankind, many would like to rule out the influence of any force outside the physical realm. If we were to discuss matters from that standpoint, though, we would not be weighing all the evidence impartially. Moreover, we would be ignoring the obvious existence of orderly, purposeful creations “without number.”—Job 9:10; Ps. 104:25.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#88300 Oct 10, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SS, because fear is the christian way.

Hi LOL, I have to say that I'm in agreement with your statement.

Christians all sing the same song.

"Resistance is futile, convert to any christians cult or face the Lake of Fire."

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#88302 Oct 10, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want answers you can email me at: [email protected]
But if you are just looking for an argument then I refuse to answer!
How much you asking for your 2000 Dodge Grand Caravab SE 3.3 liter V6 ? How many miles on it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for info on family (Apr '10) 2 hr Mike feldman 14
Pokemon Go 2 hr pokeman 4
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 4 hr Hardly Smart 12
Tim Lawson 5 hr Yeti 2
2006 Rubicon 500 4 sale 9 hr Rick 3
Ronald Gibson 9 hr You Know Me G 3
Harrison 13 hr shame 6

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance