Havin a Ball

Corbin, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Well I'm now through with you both, actually I
feel sorry for you both to have to endure what
you both have coming to you. You have devestated
the lives of three people, My mother, my sister and her husband. I only got on here a few days
ago to clear the air on the fact that I had not
been the one who Bev was accusing of talking about her and yes Bev, you are wrong, it wasn't me, and yes I do have a file labled Beverly's
slander and YES it is ready for your lawyers to
see, so goodbye FOREVER and if someone talks about
you on here, it want be me and if you really think
you have no enemies in this world other than me
and sister, then take a poll on yourself. Don't either of you bother to respond to this, because
unlike the both of you, I don't plan on EVER being
on this topix again. By the way Dave, You are
uglier than you are Mean! SEE YA-Wouldn't Wanta
Be Ya
bev jones

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2009
LMAS!!!!!!!!Havin a Ball!!! You made yourself look so stupid. Now who is the joke at the court house? LMAS Ha ha
bev jones

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2009
You need to stick to your word and stop getting on here talking about the Jones family and me. Just because you and that bunch on crawfish are stupid doesn't mean we are. So how does it feel for someone to talk about you and your family? Got a dose of your own medicine didn't you.
bev jones

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2009
By the way.....Chat Branch is not Dave Jones....You got on here and told it like you knew for sure that is was, then said every nasty, mean, and untrue thing you could about Dave. But I almost forgot........YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH RUNIONS.

LMAS!!!!!!!!!!
bev jones

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2009
Havin a ball is Sharlotte (Jones)Runions.
bev jones

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2009
bev jones wrote:
You need to stick to your word and stop getting on here talking about the Jones family and me. Just because you and that bunch on crawfish are stupid doesn't mean we are. So how does it feel for someone to talk about you and your family? Got a dose of your own medicine didn't you.
Medicine is good for people like you.
Funny

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 6, 2009
bev jones wrote:
<quoted text>Medicine is good for people like you.
I heard all them CRAWFISHER"S liked a little medecine every now and then.
GLO From Ohio

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Havin a Ball wrote:
Well I'm now through with you both, actually I
feel sorry for you both to have to endure what
you both have coming to you. You have devestated
the lives of three people, My mother, my sister and her husband. I only got on here a few days
ago to clear the air on the fact that I had not
been the one who Bev was accusing of talking about her and yes Bev, you are wrong, it wasn't me, and yes I do have a file labled Beverly's
slander and YES it is ready for your lawyers to
see, so goodbye FOREVER and if someone talks about
you on here, it want be me and if you really think
you have no enemies in this world other than me
and sister, then take a poll on yourself. Don't either of you bother to respond to this, because
unlike the both of you, I don't plan on EVER being
on this topix again. By the way Dave, You are
uglier than you are Mean! SEE YA-Wouldn't Wanta
Be Ya
How many times have u said u won't be back on here??
GLO From Ohio

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2010
havin a ball
GLO From Ohio

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2010
bev and dave do it! they love 2!but he not as good as gary
One Of JEHOVAHS Children

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2010
Please forgive me Jehovah, I told a lie.
horsemanmike

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2011
One Of JEHOVAHS Children wrote:
Please forgive me Jehovah, I told a lie.
Someone has been telling you lies about this Jehovah character
uneducated

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2011
horsemanmike wrote:
<quoted text> Someone has been telling you lies about this Jehovah character
You need to look the word...Jehovah...up in the dictionary...

Don't we all like to be called our name sometimes...instead of our title!
xyz

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2012
don't blame her for fighting back. - June 2009
BEV JONES GRAHAM

Frankfort, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2013
Havin a Ball wrote:
Well I'm now through with you both, actually I
feel sorry for you both to have to endure what
you both have coming to you. You have devestated
the lives of three people, My mother, my sister and her husband. I only got on here a few days
ago to clear the air on the fact that I had not
been the one who Bev was accusing of talking about her and yes Bev, you are wrong, it wasn't me, and yes I do have a file labled Beverly's
slander and YES it is ready for your lawyers to
see, so goodbye FOREVER and if someone talks about
you on here, it want be me and if you really think
you have no enemies in this world other than me
and sister, then take a poll on yourself. Don't either of you bother to respond to this, because
unlike the both of you, I don't plan on EVER being
on this topix again. By the way Dave, You are
uglier than you are Mean! SEE YA-Wouldn't Wanta
Be Ya
Who devastated who's life? You have devastated my life when I have tried so hard to be good to my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie Hensley from roots branch 51 min concerned 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Judy 5,521
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 3 hr seriously 97
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 7 hr price is right 11
Jailtracker Sat Shannon 3
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••