Sparta, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2013
joe wrote:
what rong with wklb trading post
What's wrong with your education?
man

London, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Dead cock turner mr. Sports and politic man that's all that dummy can talk about. Plus he can't reggae or umpire he is a windbag know it all and don't knot jack sheet about nothing
need

London, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Country station that cant make it in country alone has no chance of competing against 99.5 kd country. So they play rock to compete against a not so ran 105.7 wtbk. Both stations sound terrible. Wklb has too much bass overmoduated and wtbk has a mono mix running through a stereo signal, needs mixing worked on. At times you can hear a ac hum on 105.7
really

Pella, IA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
joe, man and need are obviously the same person....nice try having a conversation with yourself and judging your own comments....it is obvious that your shoe size is higher than your IQ not to mention you're GUTLESS to hide behind a keyboard and computer screen with phony names....why don't you grow a pair and call the show, speak your mind....I've listened to WKLB for years and for the first time in a long time they finally have a talk show host that will let listeners speak their mind without getting pissed off and blocking them from calling again. They finally have a talk show host with solid knowledge and isn't scared to speak his mind and tell the TRUTH...."Papa Bear" is exactly what Clay County has needed for years on the radio. I will agree that he comes across hard core sometimes but he always has facts to back up what he says. He stands up for what he believes in and will not back down just to placate the listeners, unlike others that flip flop based on the callers opinions....Most of the non sense that you find on here is simply someone that fits exactly what a talk show host says they are, with that being said, you(3) must be the lazy ass welfare leaches that he doesn't support....Try using spell check and proper grammar the next time you want to run someone down and you might not make yourself sound like a RETARDED JEALOUS P.O.S.
axl rose

Flat Lick, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
really wrote:
joe, man and need are obviously the same person....
doubt it, 3 different ip address
man

London, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Well DC you finals come out and show your on topic this is where you get all your feedback .soothing to talk about tomorrow on talk show. I know tell all your listeners about the NCAA tourney. Or the president. Mention this being on topic tomorrow I dare you you don't have the balls.
really

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
First of all, I'm not DC...2nd thing, hope you enjoy having a conversation with yourself pretending that you have supporters by changing your "name" on these post....what a joke!!! 3rd, I highly doubt that DC even pays attention to Topix unless someone informs him that you're running your suckhole on here...4th, I actually hope he does find out about this, I can almost guarantee that he'll call you out on the air but then again why would he waste his time and energy on a PATHETIC looser like you. He has obviously said something that hit home with you and I'm betting that you're one of the worthless, refuses to work, government sucking welfare leaches that decent working person DON'T approve of. You obviously listen to the show and I'm starting to think that you're someone that might have worked there in the past or want someone that worked there in the past to get their job back so you take to Topix and try starting shit instead of having a backbone and calling the show. This will be the last post from me as not to waste any more of my time with an uneducated MORON such as yourself just as AntiHillbilly said.
man

London, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Actually I pistons at work don't draw a check....
biscuits and gravy

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Who does the show now?
man

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2013
biscuits and gravy wrote:
Who does the show now?
dummy still doing it .he just came on this good friday.now ill wait till wtbk come on and listen to some real dj's
Shin Soo Choo

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 31, 2013
man wrote:
Dead cock turner mr. Sports and politic man that's all that dummy can talk about. Plus he can't reggae or umpire he is a windbag know it all and don't knot jack sheet about nothing
dead cock turner. Who is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GEORGE DEZARN RAN out of GAS at my HOUSE 4 hr Marlboro Man 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
who is the biggest hung man in clay county 6 hr Peggy Napier 15
Ryan Gibson 8 hr Wondering 1
DON'T let randy napier in your bathroom 9 hr Vengence with rath 34
clay county crusin car show (Jul '07) 9 hr Jojo 12
Ashley/Billy Joe 10 hr Trash 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages