First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed up

Belton, KY

#21 Aug 26, 2012
freebird....you just keep thinking you are free. Go about your happy life. Who cares if you hunt and fish. Go enjoy your wonderful life ...you are welcome for being ignorant... Enjoy it while you can brother cause change is coming on to ass and you won't know it till the check don't come in the mail. Then you will be digging for all that supposed millions you say you have hidden away. Ignorance is bliss for some folks. PLEASE GO WITH MY BLESSINGS. No one gives a rats ass about you're ignorance!! Almost time for me to pay you your SSI check, you keep on enjoying it...look around at everyone else at the first of the month they think they have millions too. I don't have any more time for your BS. A MEANINGLESS LIFE is useless to me. I have wasted too much of my time adressing ignorance!!
hard worker

London, KY

#22 Aug 27, 2012
Im like free bird why the helll work your whole life like i have and now i cant hardly get out of the bed most of the time and i cant get my disabilty .... Why because i have worked my whole life so why work if you get a better life FREE??????????
Fed up

Belton, KY

#23 Aug 27, 2012
Do you wonder what happens to the sorry asses when the checks stop?? I have family members severly disabled, just like you. But I'll be damned if I vote for a sorry ass that gives disability to those that don't need it and causes folks like you and my hard working family to starve before they get a dime. You can thank your senators and congressmen also. Be sure you VOTE conservative...or none of us will survive!!!
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Fed up wrote:
Do you wonder what happens to the sorry asses when the checks stop?? I have family members severly disabled, just like you. But I'll be damned if I vote for a sorry ass that gives disability to those that don't need it and causes folks like you and my hard working family to starve before they get a dime. You can thank your senators and congressmen also. Be sure you VOTE conservative...or none of us will survive!!!
Looks as though all that hard work you do has rattled the brain a wee bit. I vote conservative, always have and always will. A very Conservative Politician help get me an extra check, what do ya think about that. You and your family keep on working and singing the blues, I'll be working hard at nothing all day, having fun, and whistling a happy little tune.

I killed me five squirrels this morning. I got up on the ridge about the break of day, parked my Rhino, poured a cup of coffee. Before the hunt I sit there thinking about how wonderful life is. You know what I mean, no I don't guess you do.
Fed up

Belton, KY

#25 Aug 27, 2012
Why do you care enough to spout your stupidity on this site?? You made your point...trust me, bud, u just think u are a conservative... U just keep voting republican though... We don't give a damn if you are lazy. Your check will end soon enough.. Enjoy it while you can!!
Drpepper

Cookeville, TN

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Hay freebird or is it freeloader,when Romney gets in office your ass is goning be pick-n-cotton with the rest of the slackers. You and your kind should be made to pay back every penny you stold from us hard working tax payers. you make me sick!!!
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#27 Aug 30, 2012
Drpepper wrote:
Hay freebird or is it freeloader,when Romney gets in office your ass is goning be pick-n-cotton with the rest of the slackers. You and your kind should be made to pay back every penny you stold from us hard working tax payers. you make me sick!!!
It's MR. Free Bird for you. Romney, ha!!, I've always done much better under a Republican Administration than the Democrats. I've been on the dole since Bush. Livin large my friend, livin' large.

Now I am a slacker, but I'll be pickin' no cotton. That's your job and will probably be doing it for about 4 dollars an hour. I'll be busy hunting, fishing and all the little things I enjoy. Lucky me.

Payback and what is this "stold" stuff you be talkin' about? How can I steal that which was given and given freely I might add.

If your sick it's because I figured the system out years ago and enjoyed my life doing as I please. No work, no boss, go and come as I please, go to bed when I want, get up when I want, are you gettin' the picture?
cookie

Manchester, KY

#28 Sep 22, 2012
I think thy hire about all the time
Fed up

Princeton, KY

#29 Sep 23, 2012
Freebird.. Just vote Conservative.. You are welcome!! We hopefully are getting rid of the idiot Republican that gave you the handout and made you so proud!!
WoW

Bimble, KY

#31 May 17, 2013
I just jumped on here to find out a little information about a job for my husband.. However I have read all these posts.. Now "Free Bird", I have earned an HONEST wage since I was 16. Over the course of the last 20 years I lost my hearing, but I continued to work until now. I have signed up for my disability which I feel I have earned like my parents, grandparents, and so many others have. What have you done to contribute to the society you claim to be such a part of in a political aspect? You preach about your free life and all the activities you do, you are obviously mobile enough to do. So what is your check based on If its not mental or mobile. I think with all you have said and bragged about we can correctly assume that your check is based on a lie. You also brag about basically beating the system. Therefore you are not smarter than those of us that contribute. You are a criminal abusing a system designed to help those who are unable to help themselves. Why do you bother to vote you obviously don't care about this country or you would not be cheating it...
Mmm Hmm

Williamsburg, KY

#32 May 17, 2013
I like cookies.
Wanna Kno

Annville, KY

#33 Sep 25, 2013
Anyone on here that works on 1st shift at LCF??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil boy 50 min Crippled Fact 24
Dear Santa 2 hr Santa 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,917
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 7 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 7 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 12 hr Know all to well 11
again 22 hr seen her 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal