Laurel Cookie Factory is hiring

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jobs

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Anyone looking for a job, Laurel Cookie Factory is hiring. Need to pass a drug test. Apply this week.
wonder

Madisonville, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2012
yes if you want to work a week then get laid off
Employer

Lerum, Sweden

#3 Aug 24, 2012
wonder wrote:
yes if you want to work a week then get laid off
Isn't one week of work better than no work? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
jobs wrote:
Anyone looking for a job, Laurel Cookie Factory is hiring. Need to pass a drug test. Apply this week.
What!!! looking for a job, get outta here. Why work when I can lay around the shack and draw more than I would working? Only a idiot would go to work for less money than they're drawin'.

I've got no boss, I get up when I please, I go to bed when I please, I hunt and fish when I please, and deer season is about here. Might be a fight ifin someone was to offer me a job during deer season. I've seen what workin' folk's have, guess what? I have just as much and more than most of the workin' stiffs. Life is short and I'm gonna enjoy it and part of that enjoyment is not working. I'm my own boss.

Romney/Ryan for a turn around.
Fed up

Greenville, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
hey free bird...you get 694.00 month SSI?? God you are rich and smart too. Give me my hard earned money back, is the SSI for mental issues?????
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Fed up wrote:
hey free bird...you get 694.00 month SSI?? God you are rich and smart too. Give me my hard earned money back, is the SSI for mental issues?????
Smart I am, I don't work. "Give your hard earned money back", ha! no way. That money is going to be put to good use, My ENJOYMENT. As for the $694.00...that's just a drop in the bucket compared to what I have saved and stuffed away somewhere. Mental issues you say. Not me, my mind is as clear as the brightest of days. If you're working then you may be the one with some mental issues, sorry. Remember life is short so enjoy it without working.
Homer

Ford City, PA

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Free Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart I am, I don't work. "Give your hard earned money back", ha! no way. That money is going to be put to good use, My ENJOYMENT. As for the $694.00...that's just a drop in the bucket compared to what I have saved and stuffed away somewhere. Mental issues you say. Not me, my mind is as clear as the brightest of days. If you're working then you may be the one with some mental issues, sorry. Remember life is short so enjoy it without working.
That wouldnt pay my utility bills a month but Im glad your getting it.
Jason

Ford City, PA

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> That wouldnt pay my utility bills a month but Im glad your getting it.
You think thats all his income ? lol
Fed up

Greenville, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2012
In my experiences with wealthy people, which u ain't, they keep their mouth shut about their money. You ain't the sharpest pencil in the box are you freebird? You definetly convince me...that check is for mental issues. You will be at the working man's door begging for crumbs when that check is taken!! You apparently think you will get it forever!! Think again lazy ass!!!
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2012
Fed up wrote:
In my experiences with wealthy people, which u ain't, they keep their mouth shut about their money. You ain't the sharpest pencil in the box are you freebird? You definetly convince me...that check is for mental issues. You will be at the working man's door begging for crumbs when that check is taken!! You apparently think you will get it forever!! Think again lazy ass!!!
You simpleton, never once did I say I was wealthy. What I did say was I had enough. I've got to far ahead to ever worry about begging for crumbs.

I am wealthy in having a fun time. Go and come as I please. 24 Hours a day 7 days a week to do as I please. I just got back from a trip out west, had a great time. I bet you wish you could do as I do, tell the truth. I work hard at doing nothing all day.
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>You think thats all his income ? lol
Bingo.
Down But Not Out

London, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Fed up wrote:
I agree 100 %. Well said my friend. If he doesn't wake up he will be on skid row sooner than latter, IMHO.
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> That wouldnt pay my utility bills a month but Im glad your getting it.
Thanks, I'm also glad to be getting it. I deserve it.

About those high utility bills...try underpinning.
Fed up

Greenville, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2012
freebird, since you obviously don't give a crap...why are you posting on here? Go fishing,hunting and enjoy your wonderful life..you are way too important to be wasting your time like this. Happy that you are happy with your meaningless existence. Go on now and let these people try to fix the sorry situation that people like u have caused. You are far too important to be wasting my time. Come on folks, this person is the reason to fight like he'll to straighten up your community.. Fight or flight!!
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Down But Not Out wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100 %. Well said my friend. If he doesn't wake up he will be on skid row sooner than latter, IMHO.
Skid Row, nah...don't drink. Speaking of waking up, guess I'd better get in bed gotta get up early (not for work) going squirrel hunting in the morning. Remember life is short enjoy it. Got no straw boss telling me what to do. I'm my own man and my own boss and the women just love me for who and what I am.
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Fed up wrote:
freebird, since you obviously don't give a crap...why are you posting on here? Go fishing,hunting and enjoy your wonderful life..you are way too important to be wasting your time like this. Happy that you are happy with your meaningless existence. Go on now and let these people try to fix the sorry situation that people like u have caused. You are far too important to be wasting my time. Come on folks, this person is the reason to fight like he'll to straighten up your community.. Fight or flight!!
I'm going hunting in the morning. Walking up on a big hickory full of squirrels still excites me more than the biggest buck I've killed. Guess it sorta takes me back to my roots.
Bingo

London, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2012
Free Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo.
LOL
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Good one wasn't it.
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Fed up wrote:
Man I've slept all day. That happens when you fish to 4:30 AM. Yes I'm enjoying my wonderful life. Why shouldn't I? Care to explain why I shouldn't enjoy my life. You wanna live like me and you know it. No clock to set at night, get outta bed when I please, no boss, come and go as I please, yes life is wonderful.

Thanks Fed up for making this wonderful life possible.
Free Bird

Emmalena, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2012
Fed up wrote:
You'll never be as smart as I and you know it. That just kills you. Money for nothing and my Chicks for free. I love this life.

Gotta go, gonna do a little deer scouting this evening. Love my hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best gas station in town 1 hr Say No 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lacresa 137,713
Tabitha Hensley (Nov '13) 4 hr Laurel County 26
who got hung on paces creek? 4 hr yea its me 9
Christina Hubbard and Shelly Couch 6 hr concernedsureyouare 4
Superintendent 7 hr fed up 29
Erica collins 12 hr Boogie 2
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]