Kishore sentence date
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ugly

Williamsburg, KY

#23 Apr 26, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>look what all he threw a way...I hate that he was that kind of person, he sure wasn't the Kishore I thought I knew. he was a good doctor, he was crazy to have done that. he lost his wife and kids. that's so sad...18 long years in the state penentary,thats scary. he was a nice looking man, why did he want a 14 year old child. you don't know what runs through peoples crazy minds.
Your moniker suits you to a tee, You must be crazy to think he is a good looking man. You need to soak your eye balls in visine and take another look because he just purdy.
friend

Pella, IA

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
PRAY FOR HIM.
when,or will he be eligible for parole and what prison did they send him to?
friend

Pella, IA

#26 Apr 26, 2013
still curious wrote:
<quoted text> Any news yet?
sentenced to 18 yrs in prison
friend

Pella, IA

#27 Apr 26, 2013
lol wrote:
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
his wife did devorce him she had to so she could get he share the fbi was going to take everything so she could get her part and his wife and twin boys moved to Knoxville tenneessee she was kinda forced in to devorceing him or lose her part and she is a patheologist she has a good job om concerned for his mother haven't heard nothing bout her im 1 of kishores old patients he wasmy doc for 20 yrs he was a great doc and a friend I don't know what made him do that I have heard it I still cant believe it I have never heard of someone getting 18 yrs on first offense I hope pray he don't have to spend that much time in there hope he gets paroled if anyone knows if or when he will be eligible for parole please post here concerned for him ..........
gto

Dyer, TN

#28 Apr 26, 2013
Times Tribune has a lengthy article about the sentencing yesterday. He is a very evil deceitful man!
Get his

Mount Vernon, KY

#29 Apr 26, 2013
He will get his where he is going,they will be playing the dr. And he will be the patient if u know what I mean,nasty rumo
Are you crazy

United States

#37 Dec 12, 2013
lol wrote:
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
. You have to be an idiot to blame a 14 year old CHILD for the acts of a grown man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Alex 171,909
horse creek club 20 min Clarence 9
women in abusive relationship 56 min Marlboro Man 10
George axl and peggys wedding day 1 hr Love hurts 27
jeff deaton for jailer 2 hr Crooked Politics 12
Tiffany Bennett 3 hr Hatefield6060 1
New to town *help please* 4 hr Dumb 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages