Kishore sentence date
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
found this

New Lebanon, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2012
October 8, 2012
Local doctor admits to child porn

To pay restitution, forfeits assets

By Nita Johnson Staff Writer

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— A Manchester doctor who lives in London pled guilty to producing child pornography that involved a 14-year-old girl from Laurel County.

Dr. Kishore Kumar Jadhav entered a plea agreement in London’s U.S. District Court on charges that he allegedly paid the teenage girl to perform sexual acts while he taped the incident.

Jadhav allegedly went to the girl’s home, had her write personal information and some medical questions, then told her he would pay her to participate in “a medical study involving female sexual stimulation.” The girl had to disrobe and perform a sexual act, which she did. He also admitted to touching the teenage girl.

Jadhav reportedly recorded three videos of the girl doing sexual acts with his cell phone, paid her $300 and told her not to disclose the incident to anyone else.

The scheme fell apart when federal law enforcement officials searched Jadhav’s business and discovered the videos on his cell phone as well as other sexually explicit videos of other minors.

The plea agreement requires Jadhav to pay restitution of $9,900 to the victims and forfeit assets that include nearly $10,000, his vehicle--a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, and certain equipment from his physician’s office in Manchester.

Jadhav was arrested by federal authorities on April 20 and indicted in May. He remains in custody and is set for sentencing on Feb. 6, 2013. Once Jadhav is released from prison, he will be required to register as a sex offender.

The Kentucky State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation.
well

London, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
found this wrote:
October 8, 2012
Local doctor admits to child porn
To pay restitution, forfeits assets
By Nita Johnson Staff Writer
LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— A Manchester doctor who lives in London pled guilty to producing child pornography that involved a 14-year-old girl from Laurel County.
Dr. Kishore Kumar Jadhav entered a plea agreement in London’s U.S. District Court on charges that he allegedly paid the teenage girl to perform sexual acts while he taped the incident.
Jadhav allegedly went to the girl’s home, had her write personal information and some medical questions, then told her he would pay her to participate in “a medical study involving female sexual stimulation.” The girl had to disrobe and perform a sexual act, which she did. He also admitted to touching the teenage girl.
Jadhav reportedly recorded three videos of the girl doing sexual acts with his cell phone, paid her $300 and told her not to disclose the incident to anyone else.
The scheme fell apart when federal law enforcement officials searched Jadhav’s business and discovered the videos on his cell phone as well as other sexually explicit videos of other minors.
The plea agreement requires Jadhav to pay restitution of $9,900 to the victims and forfeit assets that include nearly $10,000, his vehicle--a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, and certain equipment from his physician’s office in Manchester.
Jadhav was arrested by federal authorities on April 20 and indicted in May. He remains in custody and is set for sentencing on Feb. 6, 2013. Once Jadhav is released from prison, he will be required to register as a sex offender.
The Kentucky State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation.
well kishore must not b much of a topic anymore after everbody found out the truth
Truth

Englewood, CO

#4 Oct 20, 2012
PRAY FOR HIM.
curious

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Has any one heard if Kishore's been sentenced yet?
jumping jack

London, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2013
curious wrote:
Has any one heard if Kishore's been sentenced yet?
they put it off couple weeks
Well

Mesquite, TX

#7 Mar 1, 2013
He probley get time served,
still curious

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
jumping jack wrote:
<quoted text>they put it off couple weeks
Any news yet?
here u go

London, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
still curious wrote:
<quoted text> Any news yet?
Hes not going to be a doctor anymore...Hes going to b on the child predator list, his wife and kids left him, the girls took his money and the fbi took his car,so what does he have to get out for, he has nothing left, he would b better off where hes at. if he gets out he will have to sign on food stamps or he will starve. poor guy.
lol

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
here u go

London, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
lol wrote:
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
no they took his house,the 14 yr old was a child. whos going to protect our children if the adults turn again them. i used to like kishore to but dont go messing with children.
4 sure

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2013
here u go wrote:
<quoted text>no they took his house,the 14 yr old was a child. whos going to protect our children if the adults turn again them. i used to like kishore to but dont go messing with children.
He was an upstanding doctor & knew better! I don't know the children, but he deserves everything he gets. The children's mother probably was on pills & taught them or the children didn't have anything & when he offered them money they only done what a lot of poor teenage girls would do to get some thing that was popular. He played on the poor girls. I bet he didn't do it to some rich christian girl. I heard he'd been doing this for years.He's a disgrace to America & I say send him back & save the government money.
lol 2

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
lol wrote:
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
Isn't she a doctor too? your probably right she wasn't a good girl, but only because she probably don't know any better. Where was the parents when the girl was at his office?
LOL

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2013
child or no child she took the 300 dollars so my opinion she new better, and where was her lovely parents? they should get some jail time as well for neglecting to teach her not to sale her body. all she had to do was tell someone? and i believe the 14 yr old new better. or she was just a hick.
London

London, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
lol wrote:
His wife still lives in their beautiful home...and if i was guessing she want leave because his whole famil is rich. so lol think before u stick our foot in your mouth . and evidentally the 14 yr old was not a good girl or she wouldnt participated. sometimes they are as guilty as the one who did it.
Newsflash Him and wife divorced and she and the kids have moved out and house is for sale. His family is well off and it probably won't matter to him if he ever works again but the loss of your family and their respect and love for you can never be won back. It's ashame he threw so much away.
Whatever

Wooton, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
His wife never left him. She has and will continue to stand by him through this.
London

Hazard, KY

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
His wife never left him. She has and will continue to stand by him through this.
They don't live in London anymore and the SENTINEL ECHO had their DIVORCE listed in their. His kids want nothing to do with him after what he put them through.His wife does not stand by any of the things he has done. Don't you think it hurt her and his children.
Whatever

Wooton, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2013
I'm sure it hurt them but just a few weeks ago I saw her and his former office manager and they asked me to write a character witness letter to get him a lower sentence. She is still with him for sure.
Crazy

Hazard, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2013
It's their business so who cares if their together or not. I live in their neighborhood and they did get a divorce and she and the kids did move and house is for sale. Maybe they divorced for legal stuff for him and maybe they plan to work it out when he gets out who knows.
gto

Dyer, TN

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Kishore was sentenced yesterday 4-25-13 to 18 years in prison..
Curious

London, KY

#21 Apr 26, 2013
gto wrote:
Kishore was sentenced yesterday 4-25-13 to 18 years in prison..
I can't believe this, but it is true. It is on kentucky.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr it dont 148,164
Anyone wanna hook up tonight 1 hr Loaderman 9
Tony Crafts Tattoos? (Jan '12) 3 hr Eyes 29
Clay County class of '94 8 hr Shonnon 9
Billy Joe Henson 10 hr Simple 11
Pats Bar 14 hr BangEm 1
No KSR 17 hr John Short 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages