Manchester 2018 Changes confirmed!!!

Manchester 2018 Changes confirmed!!!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Guile

London, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I heard from a city councilman that in the year 2018, the city of Manchester will be getting a huge grant. The general provisions of this grant include annexation of key demographic hot spots for potential growth. I tried contacting the mayor earlier for comment but he was unavailable. The following is a list of proposed changes:

Due to the economic collapse of the housing market in 2007, new housing will be made available and affordable to all who have at least three children and make over 30,000 a year. This does not include income earned from being a street pharmacist. Actual W2 forms must be presented before a low interest loan will be approved.

Public transportation will consist of trolley cars connecting to local grocery stores, banks, and medical clinics including the hospital. Each ride costs one token which can be purchased at dispensers located at pre-determined establishments. A token costs customers fifty cents, and will have the logo of a pumpkin imprinted on one side with a Christmas tree on the reverse side.

The local park is slated to have a permanent Ferris Wheel that will be operational 24-7. The funds for maintenance of the ride will be include a 1% city tax increase. All theme related events including Clay Day festivals will only recruit local talent, including the FCI quartet and Operation Unite band.

To help reduce drug abuse the local authorities have created a drop box for illegal drugs. To qualify for the monthly giveaways, each anonymous person that deposits drugs are encouraged to leave their name and address. If your name is drawn on the first of each month, you will get a surprise visit that includes a pair of platinum bracelets, photo shoot opportunity, and possible vacation.

Have a family member that is about to die and it's late in the morning? No worries, "Baskets of Caskets" is a federally funded program for mid-low income families that experience unexpected deaths. Simply dial 119, the reverse order of 911, and a pick up driver will collect the cadaver and transport to a funeral home of your choice. If this is not an option, then do not worry, Baskets of Caskets has a local night deposit box specially designed for bodies. Simply place the body head first in the receptacle, fill out the deceased persons name on the digital terminal, and take the receipt as the body is sucked through a tube awaiting your pickup. Note: Unclaimed bodies of three days or more are subject to automatic cremation.

So far the changes seem to be ideal, but the full list of changes still remains a secret. I will delve further in the coming days to see if I can uncover more information. Until then, fare thee well my fellow Clay Countians.
george

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Guile wrote:
I heard from a city councilman that in the year 2018, the city of Manchester will be getting a huge grant. The general provisions of this grant include annexation of key demographic hot spots for potential growth. I tried contacting the mayor earlier for comment but he was unavailable. The following is a list of proposed changes:
Due to the economic collapse of the housing market in 2007, new housing will be made available and affordable to all who have at least three children and make over 30,000 a year. This does not include income earned from being a street pharmacist. Actual W2 forms must be presented before a low interest loan will be approved.
Public transportation will consist of trolley cars connecting to local grocery stores, banks, and medical clinics including the hospital. Each ride costs one token which can be purchased at dispensers located at pre-determined establishments. A token costs customers fifty cents, and will have the logo of a pumpkin imprinted on one side with a Christmas tree on the reverse side.
The local park is slated to have a permanent Ferris Wheel that will be operational 24-7. The funds for maintenance of the ride will be include a 1% city tax increase. All theme related events including Clay Day festivals will only recruit local talent, including the FCI quartet and Operation Unite band.
To help reduce drug abuse the local authorities have created a drop box for illegal drugs. To qualify for the monthly giveaways, each anonymous person that deposits drugs are encouraged to leave their name and address. If your name is drawn on the first of each month, you will get a surprise visit that includes a pair of platinum bracelets, photo shoot opportunity, and possible vacation.
Have a family member that is about to die and it's late in the morning? No worries, "Baskets of Caskets" is a federally funded program for mid-low income families that experience unexpected deaths. Simply dial 119, the reverse order of 911, and a pick up driver will collect the cadaver and transport to a funeral home of your choice. If this is not an option, then do not worry, Baskets of Caskets has a local night deposit box specially designed for bodies. Simply place the body head first in the receptacle, fill out the deceased persons name on the digital terminal, and take the receipt as the body is sucked through a tube awaiting your pickup. Note: Unclaimed bodies of three days or more are subject to automatic cremation.
So far the changes seem to be ideal, but the full list of changes still remains a secret. I will delve further in the coming days to see if I can uncover more information. Until then, fare thee well my fellow Clay Countians.
lmao
hatesbackbiters

Liberty, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Guile wrote:

Good one, you should def be a writer!
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#5 Apr 4, 2013
You are definitely not from Clay County. How can I tell? You used capitalization, punctuation, correct grammar, and correct spelling, all in one post!
really

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Somebody's bored!
ccrider

Cadiz, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Thinkin about moving to ur town! Do u have plans for a legal Drug Coliseum where folks can do crack? The Baskets for Caskets can be next door!
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 4, 2013
With all of that comming to Clay County I would say they need to get it all started now then maybe in 75 years it will be completed LOL
Gig

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Wonder what Clay Co. Lawyer or duck quaking elected official wrote this? Drink you some more crown royal and go to bed.
Satin

London, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
not the most funny thing ive ever read,,but damn its close,,,please dont give penny and john ed any ideas--dont have to worry about the mayor,,he is finishing his last term if people would wake up.
Had to stop

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Guile I read where they had already used such a program in Chicago and Detroit and had to suspend it until the public was educated. It seems in Chicago several people got sucked up in the night deposit when they attempted to have a last minute sexual pleasure with the dead, ended up with 2 stiffs not one. Several in Detroit who used fake names got the easter bunny, santa claus and cupid arrested for dealing drugs, kids then started shooting grownups in revenge. Also in Chicago they was a couple politicians that used their real names and got busted, at least they were honest enough to use their real names.
This one thing they had there, not sure if clay county will get it was free baths for all those going out the first week of every month, around here it might raise a stink.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Wonder who will be the next no good for nothing mayor. No one in office wants to do anything for the city or county that goes for all the officials. It is a shame how the city and county looks. The robbers will pay one day.
george

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2013
lol wrote:
Wonder who will be the next no good for nothing mayor. No one in office wants to do anything for the city or county that goes for all the officials. It is a shame how the city and county looks. The robbers will pay one day.
wes hacker
Truth

London, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Guile wrote:
So true!! It amazes me how people that have never worked a day in their life. Can get everything free.People that have worked all their lives. Can't get nothing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Hell who is going to protect the drop off drug box? it would be stole every night. Manchester is not big enough to have a trolley shit you can spit from the drug store to the bank, and why would they make housing cheaper for people who make over $30,000 when the normal house income in clay county is like $18,000 it would make more since if they made less than $30,000.
Sense Win

Flat Lick, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Babbyface wrote:
Hell who is going to protect the drop off drug box? it would be stole every night. Manchester is not big enough to have a trolley shit you can spit from the drug store to the bank, and why would they make housing cheaper for people who make over $30,000 when the normal house income in clay county is like $18,000 it would make more since if they made less than $30,000.
That's called sarcasm.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 6, 2013
No that's called common sense and the truth.
blu

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2013
annex garrard
Loser

Manchester, KY

#22 Apr 16, 2013
Can't wait then them pricks in London will see how much better shitchester is than methville. Bhahahahahahahaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Paul 170,024
tyler1997 2 hr coolboy1996 1
Badge Bunny 2 hr Yep 12
Low life thieves 3 hr yep 2
Manchester Mayors Race 2018 6 hr Weekly reader 26
What happend to AXL last night 7 hr Peggy Napier 57
Lazy 8 hr True 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages