Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I have known the station for many years and have known of its viewers for a long time as I have also seen Margaret Drake or "Lovins" (have you) in person. She is rude, crass and snotty I hate to say.
She used to come to my yard sales and would buy baby clothes for her grandchild (or so she said) and has told many times to me and other people selling with me that her station makes tons of money and that as long as she gives a penny of each dollar to charity, she does and CAN keep the rest of it for herself legally. People can believe what they want as they will think as they wish. Margaret only cares about the money she makes from the station as it is registered as a non-proffit organization. To turn a proffit from non proffits is quite the irony. Yes she does hold telethons or what most people call "Begathons" to enhance tower coverage or for charities. But does anyone ask themselves...Where does the money REALLY go? The answer...with HER. Everytime she is done with a telethon she goes on vacation and buys a new home or vehicle. If she has no paying occupation where does she get the money from. Follow the money people and see the truth for what it is.
I've even known of an old lady who accidently gave Margarets organization too much money which put the lady under and in hardships...Margaret wouldn't give the money back stating it was a test for her from God and that her faith should see her through this...Oh and she said she would PRAY for her...but a refund was out of the question.
The musicians are hardworking I say that with pride as the workers of god and faith are told my their intentions held in their hearts defined by their actions. If people choose to be blinded to the facts, I say let them as they hand her more of their money....I pray one day that people who don't know whats really going on hopefully will. Thank you all for reading this and may God bless and enrich you all.
Cecil is From CC

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sister Margaret wears many wigs and they all look good and I bet they arent cheap and she is a well dressed lady and I really like her sister and brother in law Bill Kinkaid, he is a fine Christain gentleman but he trys to sing but he sure isn't much of a singer in my opionion but I give him a A+ for singing for the Lord and Don is a good musician but he's not as great as some think but he does very well for that type of program it sure doesnt have as many viewers as the Voice or American Idol or X Factor but Don can strum those strings pretty dog gone good and I really enjoy the program because it is the only church for lots of people and does save souls at least they say it does and I do hope all the money raised there goes to the broadcast itself and I would certainly think the majority does and if some is used to support the host and others Im fine with that because they sure put the time and effort in.
win

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

wel when you live with a man and women and not wed you ar doing rong and take pore people money then what do you cal that that is roung let the sory tell get ajob like me and take care of don and margaret sore tell the not get no more of mine money i did give a lot of money to she got don now let him work i do
Really

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I saw Margaret several times at the apt. where Don used to live. Just one thing to say she is Rude on tv and in person. I think she needs to watch how she says things. No one likes a rude person. No a few things but not goning spread them around just put the rudeness on here and that is enough.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

We do watch the music from time to time. We usually wait until about 7:15 to switch it on as I don't like to listen to Margaret (nothing religious, but her voice bothers me somehow).

I do have to say that there has been something wrong with the sound on there. There are certain groups we always watch when they are on there -- and they just sound flat, like their microphones have a thick blanket put over them. I know it's that show, because other shows on there and other channels sound fine.
carl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

i like watching because it a way to learn about god
sdaskl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

i love it.. having a down day turn it on and it will lift you right up cant get enough of it

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

That is why I watch is to learn about God Margret makes me feel I need to send money if I watch,she is'nt the One i like to see I like the rest
the truth

Guffey, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth is i would like to see the money statement of all income to that station and all the bills paid out PLUS how much miss margaret is paid and all of her family is paid i bet few people would be very upset to see that lol
Blessed

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I saw a replay of Vince Pendleton from Manchester KY on there and wondered where I can go to see him sing? I fell in love with his voice. It was truly inspiring. Thank you for any help.
Blessed

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

she mispronounced his name, I found a video and it's

VINCE PENNINGTON and friends
here's a video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
karla

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

we like brother cecil hes good. god bless everyone that works there. and the singers
boomer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I would like for singers to tell who they are and if friends or relatives.love the program .the mountain trio I wonder if they are friends or family. Old Vince can sing. Good program but sure would l7ke to know about the houps how they are related.thats my church.
Familymember

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Ya wanna know where the money goes? Look at their brand new triple wide they just bought, the brand new Toyota highlander she drives, the 4,000$ guitars Don plays. My family was going through a hard time and asked for help and she said no flat out (keep in mind that we are closely related). And it don't cost that much to keep that tv show up and going if u wanna know the price just call Don's ex wife cause she owns one in Corbin. Don, Dennis, and Lonnie Lovins are everyone hypocrites Don loves showing that money off. He will be playing gospel on tv and going out to play rock and roll the next night. He's been married 3 times and she has twice that I know of.!
Reuben

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Familymember wrote:
Ya wanna know where the money goes? Look at their brand new triple wide they just bought, the brand new Toyota highlander she drives, the 4,000$ guitars Don plays. My family was going through a hard time and asked for help and she said no flat out (keep in mind that we are closely related). And it don't cost that much to keep that tv show up and going if u wanna know the price just call Don's ex wife cause she owns one in Corbin. Don, Dennis, and Lonnie Lovins are everyone hypocrites Don loves showing that money off. He will be playing gospel on tv and going out to play rock and roll the next night. He's been married 3 times and she has twice that I know of.!
First off how much did those hair plugs cost that Don has had put in ! I guess they match Maggy Maes wigs! And as for wljc being a nonprofit organization they have to provide a up to date list to where all the money has been spent ! And before you donate you can ask for that list and they do have to comply! Also they have run off all the groups worth anything like the Jackson's ! Don and his friends singing songs with the music score to old country drinking and and cheating songs that's about as low as you can get! But what do you expect from anything from Clay county! Just like his daughter and Earl they walk around over here and think they are mans gifts from God! They as Pathetic as Maggie Mae and Don!!
another family member

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Familymember wrote:
i talked to all of them and they said you was a piece of shyt, that sucked b ig cocks that dripped with juice being pulled straight from a vasoline ass, and they also said you didn't have the guts to post your name , I bet you still suck on that dildo u use up ur ass , if u got enough ass to post put ur name with it.chicken shyt I,ll bust a nut in ur face .
sexygal

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Familymember wrote:
you forgot to mention them sorry ass sisters of theirs, especially one that has that big logger ass pooch eyed boy, one that always bums people for pills, sheez they should have ran this bunch outta of county yrs.ago . that one mans drives around in their vettes and cadilliacs all reared back they must pay some big payment guess they have money to pay for them, I know you can,t ride style like that and be poor when I see him out he is always buying high ass shyt and always got money to pay for it never has to use credit cards watched him one day put 90.00 in gas in that shiney vette and never think a thing about it.i heard he packed some big thick meat.
jack

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

i cant beleve you people stil watching wljc she drop her kids for don that not right that dont work
youbastard

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

jack wrote:
i cant beleve you people stil watching wljc she drop her kids for don that not right that dont work
really so a woman in her 70s has young kids .
jack

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

no the kids in grown but she drop them when she got don the kids wond not go along with it and she dint care and the stop working on the progam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Nutz 146,012
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 40 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
what's up with Kelly Gibson 1 hr wheelieman 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,511
Water dep. people 3 hr well 7
Makes me sick 3 hr My Opinion 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••