Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2008
i just love sister margaret
TV watcher

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2008
We watch it all the time. Its just now gone off.
When we are out of town we watch it on the internet.
Winchester

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jun 28, 2008
It's great.
good program

Manchester, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2008
yeah there was a good group on there Tuesday night
Hound dog

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Jun 29, 2008
bump
love it

AOL

#6 Jun 29, 2008
Yep i love WLJC i enjoy Brother Cecil and his group and Don Lovins and freinds play (It helps you when u dont get out and go to Church to hear the word.)Sister Margret is great too
Good Friend

London, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2008
Seems like the singing isn't as good as it used to be. No fired up, happy, pentecostal songs. Even Beulah Kemp wants to change her Holiness style to contemporary. Wonder why Sister Margaret
won't tell anyone she is married to Don Lovins?
WE would still love her whether she is married to him or not.
Silver

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jun 29, 2008
I think it is a good station. They had some really good movies on there late last night that I really enjoyed.
smitty

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2008
I think it would be better if she would just tell everyone they are married rather than have people believing they are just living together and not married.
SICK OF HOUND DOG

London, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2008
bump
TV watcher

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2008
Pick it again Don
josh randall

AOL

#12 Jun 29, 2008
great program

“journal the journey”

Since: Jul 07

Reading, Ohio

#14 Jun 29, 2008
yes it is.........

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Franklin, OH

#15 Jun 29, 2008
like watching it...
TV watcher

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2008
Cecil's church will be there Tuesday, last I heard Cecil was still sick.......

Then Thur nite Don and Friends will be there.

About time for the Eversole brothers to be back and also the Mays boys....
justme

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 30, 2008
smitty wrote:
I think it would be better if she would just tell everyone they are married rather than have people believing they are just living together and not married.
I did watch it quiet often until i found out that she was dating Don. See Don has been married before, i dont know about her, but i dont think it is right that a person conducting a religious program the way she does should be involved with someone whos been married and divorced. Cant teach against one of Gods commandments if you are living it. She should step down and let someone else lead the program.....just my opinion......Would you go to a church and listen to a preacher who is living in adultury???
song bird

London, KY

#18 Jun 30, 2008
sister margaret and don attended the brown mission church that henery lloyd deaton preaches at! they were there sunday night!

i really enjoyed listening to don play.

i invite everyone who likes to hear good music and even better preachin' to attend our church:
sunday morning 10 a.m.
sunday evening at 6 p.m.

hope to see ya there!!
and we also have tues day evening services
at 7 p.m.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#19 Jun 30, 2008
bump
someone who knows

London, KY

#21 Jul 1, 2008
OK first and foremost who is living in adultery, for everyones imformation Margaret and Don is not married and no they are not living together. SO u all need to sit and judge yourself before u go and judge someone else and who cares if u dont watch the program anymore there are a thousand others who do and that it blesses and thats all that counts as long as their spreading Gods word and people are getting saved. You better watch who you talk about and sit and judge beacause the Bible says: Touch not my annointed and do my Prophets no harm. Sounds like u all need to go and read the bible. Also about the married and divorced deal GOd is no respector of person's. God loves everyone and he's a forgiving GOd it doesnt matter if youve been married and divorced a hundred times, he still loves u just the same. Adultery is someone who is married and having an affair. Nobody is doing that here. Who ever is bad mouthing DOn and Margaret and has something against them you can tell me who you are and we will settle this, but in the meantime I will be praying for you!
amen

Booneville, KY

#22 Jul 1, 2008
I love Brother Cecil Burns! I think he is the most genuine man they have on the show, he seems to really love the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min USA 174,691
Bopper selling meth 4 hr Blue magic 3
Bill Ed Sizemore 4 hr Roger holt 7
District one 6 hr Voter 1
tired of him knocking on my door 10 hr Betsy 6
Woman that married missionary man I donít no he... 10 hr Betsy 1
Executive judge 14 hr Gerbil 9

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages