what you think about michael france?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lil wayne

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2011
what you all think about this sap sucker?
at bastard headed rat.
smelly rodney

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2011
he does got a head on him like a bastard rat, now if ats what ye mean.
Blah

London, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2011
i think he is a woman beater dead beat dad who dont give a shit about his kids wander how many kids he does have he needs to step up and be a man and take care of the kids he has instead of bringing more into he world.. is just what i think..
well

London, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2011
He is a SCUMBAG and a LIAR and he better watch his back!!!
yes man

Clay City, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2011
hahahaha he alright to talk to when your bored but about the whole family ordeal, dont know to much about that.. Your description sounds about like EVERY man in manchester! aint' to many good ones left
blah blah

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2011
He is a womanizing cheater and continually is trying to go back to his ex girlfriends and won't leave any of them alone if they ain't got men cause nobody else won't fool with him, he does need to be a dad that's for sure but he will never be one, I don't know why his wife don't just divorce his sorry no good for nothing ass and find a real man that will take care of her and that baby, he's not going too, he tells her he loves her and also is telling other women the same thing and she's not stupid she just needs to open her eyes more.
Showing

Manchester, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Who is he seeing right now??
yes man

Clay City, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2011
he sees mrs. kemp from time to time
what

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2011
The black woman from morning glory?
OMG

Manchester, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2011
This is hillarious...I didn't know he done black women too..Everyone said he liked fat women
He a joke

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Nothing don't surprise me no more of what this guy does.. seems everyone knows him
yes man

Clay City, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2011
not sure where she lives at but i know her family. and yeah i'd say everyone in clay county knows him.. lol france likes fat chicks, black chicks, chicks with dicks, if he can get it in, its a done deal :P just sayin
He a joke

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2011
If that's the case I don't see why women would even look at him that's just gross, he's gonna end up catching some disease before it's over...He will die a lonely old man bcause it's untelling what he's done and said to these women he's using all the time
whatever

Manchester, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2011
GROSS!!!! he does everything and everybody.. and he don't care for nothing or nobody not even his own family or kids.
Just curious

Oswego, IL

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Well if he has so many women, who are some of them? I would like to know who would have him!! And what kinda women they are.
you must know

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Some of the women are decent and actually good hearted people, he of course don't deserve them but oh well. He just uses them for their money and what he can get off them
Crazy

Manchester, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2011
His mother just passed away would you get off of him already.. I don't see why the heck you all are so concerned with him.. I'm sure if you see him out garrard or at the gulf any given night and ask him who he's with he will let you know, and it's like this no he's not with his wife but he should be due to the fact who else is going to have him?
Unbelievable

London, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2011
I had to laugh at this.. It may not even be funny but here goes.. Did you all not see his loving wife with him at the funeral? They haven't lived together in 3 years but acted like a tv family.. Sorry but it didn't amuze me none. If I were her I wouldn't even let people know I even still talked to him. Does she need a movie or a video to show her he's cheating on her? I am come on really can anyone be that nieve? or is this just stupidity?
Lol

Oak Brook, IL

#19 Oct 23, 2011
"unbelievable" so atleast we now know it's family that's trashing Micheal. What does it matter if his "wife" was at the funeral? She is still his WIFE and she shares a daughter with him! She had every right to be there too. Let me tell you this she is not stupid or naive...she has a good heart and that lil girl loves her daddy and loved her mamaw. Sounds like some crazy clay countian lusting after their own flesh an blood to me! Were u jealous when you seen it?????
IDK

Oak Brook, IL

#20 Oct 23, 2011
Mike is a popular guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Five by Five 7,353
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Obama Zombies 155,507
School Board Tax 21 min Worker 58
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min spaceship 131,115
County Judge Executive 1 hr Roger Hoskins 29
Abc automotive 5 hr sue 3
When is boo fest 5 hr Joe 5
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]