air evac in manchester
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jeff

Terre Haute, IN

#62 Jul 16, 2012
I like air Evac!! Maybe I'd like to work there....can clean the floors or wash their vehicles or something!
manford

Chicago, IL

#63 Aug 23, 2012
randal wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't hire him. He got fired from Airmethods when he got hurt at the hospital. I think he is fed up with everything related to healthcare
Talked to him the other day. He has had a bad time since he got hurt. He can't even get unemployment because his recurs was ruined by Airmethods.
elmer

Lexington, KY

#64 Aug 28, 2012
yall arent paying that $20000
Hill

Saint Charles, IL

#65 Sep 21, 2012
cassie wrote:
<quoted text>that is to bad. He took care of my daughter when we had our wreck. He was great with her. I will never forget how scared she was and how he talked to her. He was so calming.
Good news to report! David Deboard has recovered from his injury and will be returning to Air Methods in early October!
Angela

Chicago, IL

#66 Oct 2, 2012
Hill wrote:
<quoted text>Good news to report! David Deboard has recovered from his injury and will be returning to Air Methods in early October!
Where is he gonna be? He took care of my aunt when she was bad off. We would like to thank him
shelly

Burbank, IL

#67 Oct 27, 2012
Hill wrote:
<quoted text>Good news to report! David Deboard has recovered from his injury and will be returning to Air Methods in early October!
Truth: He recovered from his injury. LIE: He is not back with airmethods.
ralph

Montgomery, IL

#68 Feb 13, 2013
Hill wrote:
total BS! He ain't back there!
pep

Somerset, KY

#69 Feb 18, 2013
i heard they had some new pilots in training
lovinit

Shelbyville, IN

#70 Mar 23, 2014
Where did the cute stocky guy go? He used to stop and get gas but I ain't seen him for a while. Not sure what his name is but he had the cutest dimples and drives a big Ford truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Smiths Uncle Delbert Collins 43 min moses 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chilli J 138,096
meth on beechcreek 2 hr bob 4
Talesha Sizemore 4 hr cece 1
rich people dumpster driving 9 hr Todd Wootton 2
who was the dr that died from Manchester suicide? 9 hr Barbara Harris 6
Gray Runion Back In Jail 14 hr Sweet-N-Low 4
who got hung on paces creek? 19 hr Wilma 33
Superintendent Tue Old school 35
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]