wondering

Oswego, IL

#41 May 23, 2012
Canned Ham wrote:
Most people that are flown from the hospital is because the sorry ambulance service wont go over there and take them to Lexington.
maybe the ambulance service should change or the hospital get there own ambulance
janir

Glenview, IL

#42 May 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>maybe the ambulance service should change or the hospital get there own ambulance
maybe you should just buy a membership and fly in a helicopter
jennifer

United States

#43 May 31, 2012
MMHnurse wrote:
<quoted text>It is. I saw him at the hospital last week. He said he was just visiting but after that I heard that he was coming to run the new helicopter
I saw him today at the hospital! He gave me a big hug. He said he was just visiting to see old friends. I asked him about coming to run the helicopter and he said he isn't. Wish he would. I could get used to those hugs:)
dixiechick

Crete, IL

#44 May 31, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him today at the hospital! He gave me a big hug. He said he was just visiting to see old friends. I asked him about coming to run the helicopter and he said he isn't. Wish he would. I could get used to those hugs:)
I saw him too! He is soo sweet. When david was flying for air methods he made me chocolate chip cookies from scratch because I told him that I loved homemade cookies. I tried to get him to come here to work
steve

Chicago, IL

#45 Jun 3, 2012
dixiechick wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him too! He is soo sweet. When david was flying for air methods he made me chocolate chip cookies from scratch because I told him that I loved homemade cookies. I tried to get him to come here to work
sounds line he should work in the cafeteria instead of a helicopter
Hmmm

Harrison, AR

#47 Jun 4, 2012
Great!
Carmen Todd

London, KY

#48 Jun 4, 2012
So where are they getting there flights from!
kathy

Bensenville, IL

#49 Jun 7, 2012
Carmen Todd wrote:
So where are they getting there flights from!
they will get the hospital to call them. That is why they hired david. He is in with the hospital
Member Family

United States

#50 Jun 8, 2012
David Who???
rich

Rockford, IL

#51 Jun 9, 2012
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>they will get the hospital to call them. That is why they hired david. He is in with the hospital
if you are talking about debord from airmethods, he is not working for evac. I talked to him yesterday. If he is smart he will take there offer and go back to london
dawn

Chicago, IL

#52 Jun 10, 2012
rich wrote:
<quoted text>if you are talking about debord from airmethods, he is not working for evac. I talked to him yesterday. If he is smart he will take there offer and go back to london
is he not still at London?
mickey

Glenview, IL

#53 Jun 13, 2012
Member Family wrote:
David Who???
Debord from airmethods
Clay

Sparta, MO

#54 Jun 18, 2012
So, how is Air Evac looking?
dumb

Manchester, KY

#55 Jun 18, 2012
who cares!
dale

Mishawaka, IN

#56 Jun 19, 2012
dumb wrote:
who cares!
I agree! Who cares how air-evac is
Opinion

Pikeville, KY

#57 Jun 22, 2012
I hear they have Sandy Hooker Allen or what ever she calls herself working for them. Someone is quite stupid at air evac to hire her. I see her flying in for me or my loved one will not be going period!!
jeff

Kissee Mills, MO

#58 Jun 23, 2012
Opinion wrote:
I hear they have Sandy Hooker Allen or what ever she calls herself working for them. Someone is quite stupid at air evac to hire her. I see her flying in for me or my loved one will not be going period!!
I bet if you really needed it then you wouldn't complain!
ronnie

Streamwood, IL

#59 Jun 28, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>sounds line he should work in the cafeteria instead of a helicopter
I wish he would there food taste like sh*t
randal

Saint Charles, IL

#60 Jun 29, 2012
mickey wrote:
<quoted text>Debord from airmethods
They didn't hire him. He got fired from Airmethods when he got hurt at the hospital. I think he is fed up with everything related to healthcare
cassie

Midlothian, IL

#61 Jul 3, 2012
randal wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't hire him. He got fired from Airmethods when he got hurt at the hospital. I think he is fed up with everything related to healthcare
that is to bad. He took care of my daughter when we had our wreck. He was great with her. I will never forget how scared she was and how he talked to her. He was so calming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aunt Bees restaurant buy free turkey 3 hr Shame 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 131,583
worst mothers in clay county 8 hr abc 13
El Cazador shut down???? 8 hr Hungry 11
Obama sending 6,000 immigrants to live in manch... 10 hr scirocco 42
New City Council 10 hr City Voter 8
Rapture Sheeple Still Laughing At CHRISTIANS 10 hr Nuff Said 4
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?