air evac in manchester
wondering

United States

#41 May 23, 2012
Canned Ham wrote:
Most people that are flown from the hospital is because the sorry ambulance service wont go over there and take them to Lexington.
maybe the ambulance service should change or the hospital get there own ambulance
janir

Glenview Nas, IL

#42 May 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>maybe the ambulance service should change or the hospital get there own ambulance
maybe you should just buy a membership and fly in a helicopter
jennifer

Romeoville, IL

#43 May 31, 2012
MMHnurse wrote:
<quoted text>It is. I saw him at the hospital last week. He said he was just visiting but after that I heard that he was coming to run the new helicopter
I saw him today at the hospital! He gave me a big hug. He said he was just visiting to see old friends. I asked him about coming to run the helicopter and he said he isn't. Wish he would. I could get used to those hugs:)
dixiechick

United States

#44 May 31, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him today at the hospital! He gave me a big hug. He said he was just visiting to see old friends. I asked him about coming to run the helicopter and he said he isn't. Wish he would. I could get used to those hugs:)
I saw him too! He is soo sweet. When david was flying for air methods he made me chocolate chip cookies from scratch because I told him that I loved homemade cookies. I tried to get him to come here to work
steve

United States

#45 Jun 3, 2012
dixiechick wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him too! He is soo sweet. When david was flying for air methods he made me chocolate chip cookies from scratch because I told him that I loved homemade cookies. I tried to get him to come here to work
sounds line he should work in the cafeteria instead of a helicopter
Hmmm

Bolivar, MO

#47 Jun 4, 2012
Great!
Carmen Todd

London, KY

#48 Jun 4, 2012
So where are they getting there flights from!
kathy

Hobart, IN

#49 Jun 7, 2012
Carmen Todd wrote:
So where are they getting there flights from!
they will get the hospital to call them. That is why they hired david. He is in with the hospital
Member Family

Chicago, IL

#50 Jun 8, 2012
David Who???
rich

Wheeling, IL

#51 Jun 9, 2012
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>they will get the hospital to call them. That is why they hired david. He is in with the hospital
if you are talking about debord from airmethods, he is not working for evac. I talked to him yesterday. If he is smart he will take there offer and go back to london
dawn

United States

#52 Jun 10, 2012
rich wrote:
<quoted text>if you are talking about debord from airmethods, he is not working for evac. I talked to him yesterday. If he is smart he will take there offer and go back to london
is he not still at London?
mickey

Glenview Nas, IL

#53 Jun 13, 2012
Member Family wrote:
David Who???
Debord from airmethods
Clay

Ava, MO

#54 Jun 18, 2012
So, how is Air Evac looking?
dumb

Manchester, KY

#55 Jun 18, 2012
who cares!
dale

United States

#56 Jun 19, 2012
dumb wrote:
who cares!
I agree! Who cares how air-evac is
Opinion

Pikeville, KY

#57 Jun 22, 2012
I hear they have Sandy Hooker Allen or what ever she calls herself working for them. Someone is quite stupid at air evac to hire her. I see her flying in for me or my loved one will not be going period!!
jeff

Ozark, MO

#58 Jun 23, 2012
Opinion wrote:
I hear they have Sandy Hooker Allen or what ever she calls herself working for them. Someone is quite stupid at air evac to hire her. I see her flying in for me or my loved one will not be going period!!
I bet if you really needed it then you wouldn't complain!
ronnie

Chicago, IL

#59 Jun 28, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>sounds line he should work in the cafeteria instead of a helicopter
I wish he would there food taste like sh*t
randal

United States

#60 Jun 29, 2012
mickey wrote:
<quoted text>Debord from airmethods
They didn't hire him. He got fired from Airmethods when he got hurt at the hospital. I think he is fed up with everything related to healthcare
cassie

Fond Du Lac, WI

#61 Jul 3, 2012
randal wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't hire him. He got fired from Airmethods when he got hurt at the hospital. I think he is fed up with everything related to healthcare
that is to bad. He took care of my daughter when we had our wreck. He was great with her. I will never forget how scared she was and how he talked to her. He was so calming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min LMS 148,348
Sizemore bunch 4 hr Sizemore 2
becky bennett (Jun '15) 5 hr Chasity 4
Pats Bar 12 hr Old Timer 9
fired!!! 12 hr About Time 2
Dollar General store Thu neighbor 5
does anyone know about the animal shelter in cl... (Mar '09) Thu yep 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages