First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sue

United States

#1 May 10, 2012
Anybody know where they is putting the helicopter?
concerned

Chicago, IL

#2 May 10, 2012
Donna Collins property beside senior citizens building.
Member Family

Whiting, IN

#3 May 11, 2012
I heard that Mr Hibbard who lives beside of that has filed an injuction to stop it due to noise.
MMH nurse

Oswego, IL

#4 May 11, 2012
I don't know where they will put it, but I heard that the cute guy from Air Methods is going to run it. As long as I can see those beautiful blue eyes, I am happy ;)
amy

Oswego, IL

#5 May 11, 2012
MMH nurse wrote:
I don't know where they will put it, but I heard that the cute guy from Air Methods is going to run it. As long as I can see those beautiful blue eyes, I am happy ;)
OMG! Is it the one with the dimples?
MMHnurse

Carol Stream, IL

#6 May 11, 2012
amy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Is it the one with the dimples?
It is. I saw him at the hospital last week. He said he was just visiting but after that I heard that he was coming to run the new helicopter
neighbor

Oswego, IL

#7 May 12, 2012
Member Family wrote:
I heard that Mr Hibbard who lives beside of that has filed an injuction to stop it due to noise.
I hope he does stop it. Them things are two loud to be sittin right next two you.
ralph

Chicago, IL

#8 May 12, 2012
sue wrote:
Anybody know where they is putting the helicopter?
why do we need another whirly bird the one from London is here all the time
i agree

Somerset, KY

#9 May 13, 2012
helicopters landing all the time..are they abusing the money part of this.....around 20,000 dollars everytime they come to clay county....wow...its all about money..pretty soon want need many ambulances...
Piney T

London, KY

#10 May 13, 2012
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>why do we need another whirly bird the one from London is here all the time
It takes about 18 minutes for the helicopter to get here from London. So one being available immediately could help out a lot.
Member Family

Naperville, IL

#11 May 13, 2012
Make that 8 minutes.
Piney T

London, KY

#12 May 13, 2012
Member Family wrote:
Make that 8 minutes.
No. Ask anybody with a scanner, when they request a helicopter it is always a 17-18 minute ETA from London. Usually it takes longer as well.
lexi

United States

#13 May 13, 2012
i agree wrote:
helicopters landing all the time..are they abusing the money part of this.....around 20,000 dollars everytime they come to clay county....wow...its all about money..pretty soon want need many ambulances...
most of the people they fly don't really need to fly, it is all just about money. My aunt was taken to Lexington by helicopter. It cost a fortune and she was released from uk in 5 hours
james

United States

#14 May 13, 2012
i agree wrote:
we need more ambulances and fewer helicopters. Why put a man in a helicopter and fly him to London for $28000 when am ambulance could take him?
james

United States

#15 May 13, 2012
Piney T wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Ask anybody with a scanner, when they request a helicopter it is always a 17-18 minute ETA from London. Usually it takes longer as well.
so wouldn't it be smarter for the hospital to have its own ambulance and and take people to london
renee

United States

#16 May 13, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>so wouldn't it be smarter for the hospital to have its own ambulance and and take people to london
who would work for it
james

United States

#17 May 13, 2012
renee wrote:
<quoted text>who would work for it
nurses from the hospital and paramedics
renee

United States

#18 May 13, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>nurses from the hospital and paramedics
wouldn't they have to be as smart as the helicopter people
james

United States

#19 May 13, 2012
renee wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn't they have to be as smart as the helicopter people
they have smart nurses at the hospital. They could do it

United States

#20 May 13, 2012
Who gives a f*ck. Just buy a membership and it wont cost you nothin anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min PSEUDO 136,712
who died at railroad ave today in east manchester 5 hr nosie rosie 1
who wrecked 4 lane 8 hr Dangrus 7
Poll What's Clay County's Biggest Problem ? (Jun '12) 16 hr Johnathan D Masters 46
white power 18 hr Randy Collins 1
unite worker 19 hr Richard Hubbard 1
Pop Mon mike tyson 10
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]