Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
knows wrote:
DUH!!! Where u been??
J.C. is that you? Move on.
hrmmm

London, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
i think jody has been moved on for about 4 years shes happy with her life and her family so get over it why would she want him when she has a hard workin man that takes damn good care of her & there child
If you only knew

Barbourville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Well if you all only knew..he left her
.she cheated on him ..he did do stuff wrong but he loved her..but her or her man isn't any better than Jamie..If u knew the person he is now you would agree..plus he doesn't in any way want her back..he is engaged to a beautiful short girl from knox county..he seems so happy..I talk to him everyday ..
If you only knew

Barbourville, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2013
And no he is clean he is outta jail living I. Knox county with his future wife
hellz yea

London, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
hes a homosexual is what i heard

Since: Sep 13

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2013
hellz yea wrote:
hes a homosexual is what i heard
Well u heard wrong cuz I'm the one who is sleeping with him every night ... sorry get the facts ..!
Jody Carr

Manchester, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2013
If you only knew wrote:
Well if you all only knew..he left her
.she cheated on him ..he did do stuff wrong but he loved her..but her or her man isn't any better than Jamie..If u knew the person he is now you would agree..plus he doesn't in any way want her back..he is engaged to a beautiful short girl from knox county..he seems so happy..I talk to him everyday ..
first off i left his a$$ for tim and i cheated on him lol thats funnyy i was with him for 9 years and i cant count how many times he cheated on me and you say "her or her man isn't any better than Jamie" lol your funny we are way better than he is we actually have to get up and work everyday we have a roof over our heads we dont have to live from place to place its time for him to step up and be a man get a job and take care of himself and not make his mommy do it for him/them so before you get on here runnin your mouth know the damn facts first i could care less what he does or who hes with hope they have a great life!!!!!!
Amanda n Jamie

Tampa, FL

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Well actually no your not any better just because he was young and has learned from his mistakes..as you everyone can tell he takes care of me..He is all that me and my son have ..if it wasn't for him idk where I'd be...we have been together for almost a year and I know without him I wouldn't be happy..And I know you cheated and he used to care about you..but IM glad you did what you did cuz I wouldn't be here happy with him beside me right now..Im so lucky to have him and I know he won't cheat cuz IM all he needs plus more ...and we r both happy ...and he Is a mommas boy but if my mom loved Me like his mom loves him then I would be too...and it doesn't matter how he got what money he had then he did take care of you..and you know he is all man .damn and it's great ..I love him and could care less about what you or anyone else thinks...cuz I'm staying and I know he is too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay in Clay and the millers 3 hr burr43 32
Ashley collis 3 hr AshleyFan 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr heymf 131,397
Kentucky Needs Grimes 5 hr Ole Dog 38
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 5 hr hate it 113
nathan martin 7 hr Stands With Fist 12
sextons creek 7 hr Heresay 5
School Board Tax 11 hr Unfair 90
Manchester Dating
Find my Match