any one know here!!!
i do

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2009
you mean HER? and yes, i do. she's a very nice lady.=]
saffie

Kittanning, PA

#3 Dec 14, 2009
Darnell's women are atleast used to be she left him after he couldn't help anymore she a wh....
Boot Luke

Leechburg, PA

#4 Dec 14, 2009
She is a {CLASS-A} Ho, I hope darnell don't give her AWS the time of day.
mamma

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2009
well she is my aunt and she is a good person and to bad he gives it to her all the time in fact he is in the safe house now fixing to home for christmas to be with her.. all u people think that he was a bad person because he went to prison but NO he went to jail for helping so many people!!!
lol

London, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2009
Darnell probably has a prettier man in prison.than pat Hubbard Hyde../ho/skank/half man half woman/she-male..
Yeah

London, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2009
lol wrote:
Darnell probably has a prettier man in prison.than pat Hubbard Hyde../ho/skank/half man half woman/she-male..
She must be color blind because she goes from black to white to black.Just can't make up her mind.
sumdumskank

Corsica, PA

#9 May 5, 2010
Well if you got an OC then pat hyde will do a cartwheel on that cock. Darnell seen the light of day recently and got rid of her ass. He didn't want anything to do with her pill head ass. She's a worthless low down piece of shit if I've ever seen one, and I hope she dies a slow horrifying death. and then I hope she goes to hell where she is crushed by a 5 ton OC daily. Anybody else feel this way about her skankass?
donna

Corbin, KY

#10 May 5, 2010
oh my this is some seriousness we have here.. Dont be hating on Pat cause your Man's eyeballs bulges out when he looks at her, oh never mind wrong anatomy bulging.. Get over it, She is a very sweet Lady, She is a hard worker which is much more than alot of other people do in this county, my baby was crazy over her too. I do wish if she is taking pain meds that she would stop that. She is too good of a person to do that..
omg

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Everyone makes mistakes,i think the world of pat,she a good friend, and yes I wish she would get off drugs.But take care of your own and leave her alone..
riding the storm out

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Darnell ain't fooling around with all these pretty femail drug users, He can get all he wants just minding his own business. drugs!! drugs and more drugs, PRAY Friends PRAY.
Sad Sad People u r

Winchester, KY

#13 May 5, 2013
That's awful that u would wish death on anyone. Didnt ur momma teach u anything??? Sad part is if its the same Pat Hyde ur talking about she was just killed in a car wreck a few by ours ago ..hope u feel good n can live with urself....low life's anyway
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#14 May 5, 2013
anyone have any information on the other family or person of the other vehicle? it is also sad that ppl get on here and talk about a person who is dead and had family who loved her, everyone has a family member on drugs or that has been on drugs think if it was one of them? SMH you should have a little respect for her family, kids, and friends! you ppl are no better then her since your on here talking about someone who could be dead or is dead! THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
well

Brodhead, KY

#15 May 5, 2013
yes it's a shame the way people talk on here,even though it was an old thread,it was none of their business what she did!
donnie

Manchester, KY

#16 May 5, 2013
pat past away
what

Middlesboro, KY

#17 May 5, 2013
if it wasnt for those meth makers at the end of gum gap ,she would probably still be alive.
now

Middlesboro, KY

#18 May 5, 2013
R.I.P. my friend
Praying for the family

Pineville, KY

#19 May 6, 2013
Have respect for the family, no matter what you thought of her. She will be missed by her friends and family.
Z MAN

London, KY

#20 May 6, 2013
She Wasnt Much To be Darnell Rat Ass
None of your business

London, KY

#22 May 8, 2013
what wrote:
if it wasnt for those meth makers at the end of gum gap ,she would probably still be alive.
Listen. I live at the end of gum gap and you talk about us like we're nothing. Pat was my bestfriend. We didnt do drugs together, and no, I don't do them either. So shut up about us. You have no business talking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edd Jordan has file for Sheriff (Jan '10) 48 min Lets look back 84
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min None 174,896
News Man arrested on meth charges (Jan '10) 1 hr Well now 27
Roger holt and Darryl penington 2 hr Jeff hillebrant 8
Drugs and chicken fights in clay co 11 hr Breeches 3
Superintendent breaking law 12 hr Rapster 29
Meth 13 hr Curious 12

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages