Dope and Dope heads in Manchester

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Clay County

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Question #1 -Why is it you stay in a county or city that offers you no jobs and no way to support yourself and or your families?

Question #2 - if you could change things in Manchester what and how would you do?
Idk

Girard, OH

#2 Jun 18, 2013
stop running ur mouth shut up he asked the qestions okay not you
Dope & Dope heads

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
I'm not on hear to argue with you or anyone else, I'm just asking questions.
local

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Even big timers and people with a lot of money take pills for their so called back pain
idk

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dope & Dope heads"]I'm not on hear to argue with you or anyone else, I'm just asking questions.[/QUOTE]

stop running ur mouth shut up i ask the qestions okay not you dopehead
Dope & Dope heads

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
idk wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dope & Dope heads"]I'm not on hear to argue with you or anyone else, I'm just asking questions."

stop running ur mouth shut up i ask the qestions okay not you dopehead
Point: that's the problem no one will speak without being offended. Stop being so defensive. If you don't have something positive to say just shut up .
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
It's easy to sit in judgement when you have a good back. I do agree drugs is an epidemic in this area, but most of the drug addicts don't have that true bad back. The addicts is what destroyed the reputation of people with bad backs, or people that truly need pain meds. Get off of your high horse people I promise everyone has got at the very least one person in their family that is a addict or on the path to become one. It's not fun for anyone involved! I also feel the addicts has also destroyed the trust between a patient and doctor thus making it very hard for a true sick or hurting patient to be trusted. I also feel some doctors have done this to our society by handing out drugs to the addicts or soon to become addicts and it sucks for the people that doesn't fall into this category. The doctors that don't stay true to their oath or beliefs are what's screwed us all. Sometimes I think the drug makers and the ones who pass them out are just doing what the government wants and it's called population control. It's cruel, but if ya think about how the FDA works that's what it is.
Jesus

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2013
I'm judging every one of you inbred hillbillies. It's not looking so good for you.
really

Manchester, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Jesus wrote:
I'm judging every one of you inbred hillbillies. It's not looking so good for you.
First of all your topix name may be jesus but you are no way the Jesus that tells us not to judge because he is our only judge and he forgives us all for our sins which we all have no matter who you are no one is perfect and just your comment is pitiful because you are a buckeye, or a yankee or etc. but fact is you need to judge yourself when you look in the mirror because the only important thing is that a family is missing a piece and a child is missing its mother and you should just stop and pray for yourself then pray for them
Dope & Dope heads

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>First of all your topix name may be jesus but you are no way the Jesus that tells us not to judge because he is our only judge and he forgives us all for our sins which we all have no matter who you are no one is perfect and just your comment is pitiful because you are a buckeye, or a yankee or etc. but fact is you need to judge yourself when you look in the mirror because the only important thing is that a family is missing a piece and a child is missing its mother and you should just stop and pray for yourself then pray for them
Beautifully put. This character you use shows the courage of of a lion and a protector of your people.
Hear hahaha

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dope & Dope heads"]I'm not on hear to argue with you or anyone else, I'm just asking questions.[/QUOTE]

eatshitanddie
well well

Hazard, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Clay County wrote:
Question #1 -Why is it you stay in a county or city that offers you no jobs and no way to support yourself and or your families?
Question #2 - if you could change things in Manchester what and how would you do?
to answer your question my husband does have a job in Manchester...I was born and raised here all my life...I wouldn't live anywere else...there is jobs in Manchester if ppl would get off of their sorry rumps and work....everywere you look there are now hiring signs if you don't have a job then its ur own fault...
Jesus

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all your topix name may be jesus but you are no way the Jesus that tells us not to judge because he is our only judge and he forgives us all for our sins which we all have no matter who you are no one is perfect and just your comment is pitiful because you are a buckeye, or a yankee or etc. but fact is you need to judge yourself when you look in the mirror because the only important thing is that a family is missing a piece and a child is missing its mother and you should just stop and pray for yourself then pray for them
I am the real Jesus. How dare you question anything religious. Of course, my rotting corpse rose from the dead and walked off like a zombie. What have I been doing since then? JUDGING YOU. I specifically looked up your status in my database. Remember that time you had sex with your cousin? How about the time with your other cousin? Don't forget about the way you rip off your fellow citizens by falsely claiming welfare. Yes, I cast you to hell! Have a nice eternity.
Reply to Jesus

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Dude you really should be careful in the way you use Religious terminology and especially when your being or trying to be sarcastic it will come back to get ya. People who have feelings and expressing their self don't need hypocrites being a smart A**. If you don't have something positive to say just keep your mouth shut before someone shuts it for ya.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 25, 2013
heroin dope heads, meth dope heads, pill heads, they all do the devils work when there soul is lost and wicked.
christians or anyone else can only pray for their lost souls to be found. so why argue aboutit that doesn't help their lives either.
Boomer

Manchester, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Clay County wrote:
Question #1 -Why is it you stay in a county or city that offers you no jobs and no way to support yourself and or your families?
Question #2 - if you could change things in Manchester what and how would you do?
Everyone is having the same problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ChromiuMan 133,278
New School Board, whats the plan? 32 min Newsperson 17
amy burkhart 3 hr Old Timer 18
any jobs hiring in manchester? 4 hr Pillbilly Deluxe 3
Stay In Clay's newest idea 4 hr Tammy 10
Who is a good Disability Attorney? 5 hr Trees 1
Suzanne Peters 6 hr need to know 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition