London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

In the Chev Cobalt car:
Driver-Dustin L. Starks age 23 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt-fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling
Passenger- Barbara R. Hurley age 36 of Jackson Road, East Bernstadt- fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling

In the Cadillac SUV-
Driver-Elizabeth Engle, age 52 of Highmore Road, London-serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment
Passenger- Duane Barlow age 46 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt- serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Sgt Chuck Johnson, accident reconstructionist, along with Sgt Richard Dalrymple ,accident reconstructionist, are investigating a two vehicle double fatal traffic crash which occurred on Ky 3434(Old Richmond Road), 2 miles north of London on Tuesday afternoon at approx. 3:50 P.M.
Apparently, a Chev. Cobalt car traveling northbound on Ky 3434 lost control when its right front tire dropped off the roadway. The car traveled out of control sliding sideways into the bath of a southbound Cadillac SUV. After impact the car overturned on its top onto the shoulder of the road. The SUV overturned on its side and came to rest blocking the roadway.
SLR

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Tina Starks is my closest and dearest friend. Unless you have lost a child, no one knows the pain and hell she is going through right now. She is absolutely beside herself with grief. Dustin was so young, and his little boy is just a year old, and will never know his daddy but through pictures. I will do everything I can to help her and Chris and Sissy through this tragic time. Please everyone say a prayer for them, they are in desperate need of it right now. They have gone to make the arrangements today, and for anyone that might have known him, he will be at Bowling's on Friday. I don't know what time yet, but will be going to London to be with Tina tomorrow. RIP Dustin and Barbara....prayers to all the families and loved ones.....
So Sorry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

SLR wrote:
Tina Starks is my closest and dearest friend. Unless you have lost a child, no one knows the pain and hell she is going through right now. She is absolutely beside herself with grief. Dustin was so young, and his little boy is just a year old, and will never know his daddy but through pictures. I will do everything I can to help her and Chris and Sissy through this tragic time. Please everyone say a prayer for them, they are in desperate need of it right now. They have gone to make the arrangements today, and for anyone that might have known him, he will be at Bowling's on Friday. I don't know what time yet, but will be going to London to be with Tina tomorrow. RIP Dustin and Barbara....prayers to all the families and loved ones.....
My heart goes out to you and your family during this awful time. And I know during this time of year, it only makes it harder. We don't understand why these things happen, but God does. Please lean on him and keep your faith strong. It's times like these he never leaves or forsakes us. My he bring you and yours comfort and peace during your time of grief. My prayers are with you. God Bless!
Sorry

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I don't no either family but my prays go out to them. Just lean on Jesus he will hold you up and carry you throw all troubling times. May God Bless these families.
SLR

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Thank you all for your prayers, they are much appreciated. I went to be with Tina on Thursday, and my heart just broke for her and her family. You have never heard anything until you've heard the blood curtling cry of a mother that has lost her child. It will forever be instilled in my head and heart. She has to bury her baby tomorrow, and I'm at a loss for words....all I know to do is be there for her, and pray to the Lord above that he will see her through this tragic, horrible time....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Khatru 128,717
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min positronium 146,343
jailer and magistrate 4 hr already started 31
Clay Co. Worst Place to Live in America - Again 4 hr hhahahahaha 12
Flowers by Charles Ray 4 hr Sorry 2
Why WKLB 5 hr Listener 26
Review: Wklb Radio Station 6 hr True 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000