Lets talk about what's really going on in State Govt.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
truth teller

Hazard, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2008
Some would be shocked to know what is going on in our town at our state agencies
Tax Payer

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Let us know. Is it State Dist. Office, Welfare Office,State Garage, Health Dept. or all of them or some of them or none of them or others ? I
truth teller

Hazard, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2008
Bosses & Supervisors are trying to get people fired that are sick and no longer needed by going to their Doctor's offices to get information on them which is illegal. Trying to find out if their Dr. excuses are legitimate. Trying to force out all the qualified people by forcing them to retire. They had one guy fired under the fletcher administration, he just found out today that he gets his job back and well compensated. Roads are only getting fixed if they meet with one man's criteria and that is too help him keep his job. He will only help the communites with money and power. Clay Co. can not get needed guardrail or roads fixed due to politics. Our local politicians such as Tim Couch and Robert Stivers have not asked for anything from the Transportation Cabinet for Clay Co., because the CDE says Clay Co. has nothing to offer him. This is only the tip of the iceburg. The Lexington Herald Leader needs to come in and do a thorough investigation and talk to ALL the employess.
Tax Payer

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2008
Thanks truth teller. We all need to know what's going on with our tax dollars.
duh dummy

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2008
bump
truth teller

London, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2008
Back to the real corruption...HWY Dept. promoted jethrine and gave her an ace award which is a 10% raise for stealing gas, robbing the janitorial supplies and stealing all her coworkers personal property. They decide to look over her 2 hour lunches everyday and other indescretions because she RATS on other employees for taking a sick day and not turning in a Dr.'s excuse and another for turning in time sheets 3 days BEFORE deadline because they were off sick with a loved one. Miss Piggy was promoted and received a 40% raise after working only 4 years because she worked for certain politicians in the county, promoted over employees with 25+ years... and still has not learned her job, she has a hard time keeeping up with precious her daughter whom also got a job thru a co op program, the rest of the college kids had to give up their job, but precious got to keep hers "when she's not in class" It's a pretty good job, she gets two hour breaks every morning and two hour breaks every afternoon...this all during the Fletcher administration. The majority of state workers voted for a change and went with the Dems because of all the corruption, but still nothing has changed, probably I say this administration will last only 4 years also. There has only been two people hired within our district in the last 4 years, the rest have been from Rockcastle, Owsley and other counties. Only one person was hired from Clay Co. and that wasn't a good position, it was a Maint. job. If your not connected to a politician and your from Clay Co., they think your not smart enough to work for the D.O. Well that's all 4 now, I'll come back later with updates, that is if someone doesn't have me knocked off!

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#7 Mar 18, 2008
Mondayís developments are the latest in an FBI task-force investigation that has helped shake the power structure in Clay County. Though residents donít like the black eye from the publicity, observers say the charges against prominent people have given hope for improvement. The list of those who have pleaded guilty includes longtime Manchester Mayor Daugh K. White and his son Kennon White, who was city manager for a time; Todd Roberts, who was assistant Manchester police chief for years; and Darnell Hipsher and Vernon Hacker, who were city council members.

One charge in the case was that Daugh and Kennon White embezzled kickbacks from a contractor. Another was that Roberts and Hacker helped protect a drug dealer, while Hipsher was charged in a scheme to win votes by paving residentsí driveways for free.

Jennings White also pleaded guilty in the investigation, admitting he laundered money for a drug dealer.

Vote-buying has been an undercurrent in the investigation so far, but that could change with the potential for more charges. Weaver admitted he was involved with others, and he has agreed to help in the investigation. Johnson was a candidate for magistrate in the May 2002 primary, when Jennings White and others allied with him were also running for office.

According to information in a motion from Johnsonís attorneys, Croley and Brandon Storm, White and other candidates for countywide offices pooled $490,000 to buy votes. The scheme involved distributing money through magistrates to buy votes in their districts, the motion said.

The prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen C. Smith, said Jennings White asked for vote-buying help for Edd Jordan, the incumbent sheriff, and Daugh White sought help for Republican state Rep. Barbara White Colter, his sister, who was seeking re-election. Jennings White and Barbara White Colter lost the election. Jordan won in 2002 but lost in 2006. Colter and Jordan have denied being involved in vote buying. Johnsonís attorneys argued he should get a lower sentence because he was a relatively minor player.
Want 2 Know More

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2008
TRUTH TELLER , that's quite informing, names have been changed but the message is quite revealing, please tell us more, so our community knows the real score and they will either be laughing or they will be squealing !!!!!
hard hat

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2008
keep going, you are nailing it pretty good.
XNXNXNXNX

Corbin, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Maybe if you guys would buckle down and work half as hard at your job as you do jacking that jaw about things that aren't your business you'd get a raise too. I'd bet that if people working in the district office had their jobs evaluated they wouldn't put in a good 6 hours a week actually doing a job.

Most of the time the stay outside smoking or huddled up inside someone's office talking about others who are doing their job.

Go to work and stop complaining your making 40 grand a year, and honestly you and I both know you guys couldn't work at a pie factory as the head taster.

It didn't take you all long to forget about all those years your people held the power and you all got to do whatever you wanted and you got all the promotions I remember when Hog Jaws use to come around to employees demanding a donation to their candidate if you wanted to keep your job....
XNXNXNX

Corbin, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2008
Truth Teller

It sucks hearing the real truth Doesn't it. I thought my comments might shut you up.

Don't be a hater because they have what you wish you had.

As far as I know the one you refer to as Precious has never done anything to anyone, ever I've never heard her say one mean word about anyone and if you say you'd turn down a job for your child to work at while she/he was in school then your a liar.
truth teller

London, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2008
Back the the real issues...let's talk about puss n boots, now he's a real story. I guess he's raised ten herd a cattle all on state time and I'd say XNXNXNOT probably has done his fair share of cheating the state out of time or stealing some grass seed or weed killer, who knows? Well back to puss n boots, he's a real piece of work, word is his time is up and he's used up all the political favors he can, hey hey hey GOODBYE! What will his possee do now? He might can come back to the DO to visit like another retired stateworker who works for the city now and use state property for his personal business. The state don't mind, some have been robbing it blind for years! Now others like to ride their bosses around all day and try to look busy and pretend that their important. Better watch out, you might not get away with that for long. When the new sheriff comes to town...those that enjoyed making others suffer may have to watch their backs and look over their shoulders. Oh yeah and make sure those Dr. excuses are legit...we'll bring our own nancy drew and inch high private eye in to ride around all day and investigate you and question your doctors and even your mommas. Let's talk about the morale...well there's not any. We don't even know what that is, I guess people at the pie factory might have an idea, I may have to call an old friend there to find out. State workers have been shit on so much I think Frankfort has a direct pipeline down to good ole Clay Co. It's sad that the Maint & const. workers work like dogs and pick up dead dogs and have to push snow & ice and all the other shit work, some have been there for 10 years and still are operator I's, WHEN WILL THE LITTLE MAN GET A RAISE? WHEN WILL THINGS CHANGE? I SMELL CHANGE IN THE AIR OR MAYBE IT'S STILL THE RATS.
The Great One

London, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2008
truth teller wrote:
Back the the real issues...let's talk about puss n boots, now he's a real story. I guess he's raised ten herd a cattle all on state time and I'd say XNXNXNOT probably has done his fair share of cheating the state out of time or stealing some grass seed or weed killer, who knows? Well back to puss n boots, he's a real piece of work, word is his time is up and he's used up all the political favors he can, hey hey hey GOODBYE! What will his possee do now? He might can come back to the DO to visit like another retired stateworker who works for the city now and use state property for his personal business. The state don't mind, some have been robbing it blind for years! Now others like to ride their bosses around all day and try to look busy and pretend that their important. Better watch out, you might not get away with that for long. When the new sheriff comes to town...those that enjoyed making others suffer may have to watch their backs and look over their shoulders. Oh yeah and make sure those Dr. excuses are legit...we'll bring our own nancy drew and inch high private eye in to ride around all day and investigate you and question your doctors and even your mommas. Let's talk about the morale...well there's not any. We don't even know what that is, I guess people at the pie factory might have an idea, I may have to call an old friend there to find out. State workers have been shit on so much I think Frankfort has a direct pipeline down to good ole Clay Co. It's sad that the Maint & const. workers work like dogs and pick up dead dogs and have to push snow & ice and all the other shit work, some have been there for 10 years and still are operator I's, WHEN WILL THE LITTLE MAN GET A RAISE? WHEN WILL THINGS CHANGE? I SMELL CHANGE IN THE AIR OR MAYBE IT'S STILL THE RATS.
I don't know who you are truth teller but you have hit the nail on the head i have seen the shit in first person from a former employee's perspective,keep preachin the gospel!!!!!!!!

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2008
truth teller wrote:
Back to the real corruption...HWY Dept. promoted jethrine and gave her an ace award which is a 10% raise for stealing gas, robbing the janitorial supplies and stealing all her coworkers personal property. They decide to look over her 2 hour lunches everyday and other indescretions because she RATS on other employees for taking a sick day and not turning in a Dr.'s excuse and another for turning in time sheets 3 days BEFORE deadline because they were off sick with a loved one. Miss Piggy was promoted and received a 40% raise after working only 4 years because she worked for certain politicians in the county, promoted over employees with 25+ years... and still has not learned her job, she has a hard time keeeping up with precious her daughter whom also got a job thru a co op program, the rest of the college kids had to give up their job, but precious got to keep hers "when she's not in class" It's a pretty good job, she gets two hour breaks every morning and two hour breaks every afternoon...this all during the Fletcher administration. The majority of state workers voted for a change and went with the Dems because of all the corruption, but still nothing has changed, probably I say this administration will last only 4 years also. There has only been two people hired within our district in the last 4 years, the rest have been from Rockcastle, Owsley and other counties. Only one person was hired from Clay Co. and that wasn't a good position, it was a Maint. job. If your not connected to a politician and your from Clay Co., they think your not smart enough to work for the D.O. Well that's all 4 now, I'll come back later with updates, that is if someone doesn't have me knocked off!
anybody that would put any stock in what you say from your other posts taking up for crooks ,they would have to be complete idiots

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2008
truth teller wrote:
Bosses & Supervisors are trying to get people fired that are sick and no longer needed by going to their Doctor's offices to get information on them which is illegal. Trying to find out if their Dr. excuses are legitimate. Trying to force out all the qualified people by forcing them to retire. They had one guy fired under the fletcher administration, he just found out today that he gets his job back and well compensated. Roads are only getting fixed if they meet with one man's criteria and that is too help him keep his job. He will only help the communites with money and power. Clay Co. can not get needed guardrail or roads fixed due to politics. Our local politicians such as Tim Couch and Robert Stivers have not asked for anything from the Transportation Cabinet for Clay Co., because the CDE says Clay Co. has nothing to offer him. This is only the tip of the iceburg. The Lexington Herald Leader needs to come in and do a thorough investigation and talk to ALL the employess.
maybe they are trying to get rid of the crooks they got working there.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Mar 20, 2008
truth teller wrote:
Back to the real corruption...HWY Dept. promoted jethrine and gave her an ace award which is a 10% raise for stealing gas, robbing the janitorial supplies and stealing all her coworkers personal property. They decide to look over her 2 hour lunches everyday and other indescretions because she RATS on other employees for taking a sick day and not turning in a Dr.'s excuse and another for turning in time sheets 3 days BEFORE deadline because they were off sick with a loved one. Miss Piggy was promoted and received a 40% raise after working only 4 years because she worked for certain politicians in the county, promoted over employees with 25+ years... and still has not learned her job, she has a hard time keeeping up with precious her daughter whom also got a job thru a co op program, the rest of the college kids had to give up their job, but precious got to keep hers "when she's not in class" It's a pretty good job, she gets two hour breaks every morning and two hour breaks every afternoon...this all during the Fletcher administration. The majority of state workers voted for a change and went with the Dems because of all the corruption, but still nothing has changed, probably I say this administration will last only 4 years also. There has only been two people hired within our district in the last 4 years, the rest have been from Rockcastle, Owsley and other counties. Only one person was hired from Clay Co. and that wasn't a good position, it was a Maint. job. If your not connected to a politician and your from Clay Co., they think your not smart enough to work for the D.O. Well that's all 4 now, I'll come back later with updates, that is if someone doesn't have me knocked off!
hahaha sounds like someone is scared they gonna lose their kizzass job workin for the state.maybe it will do you good to have to really work for a living.
The Great One

London, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2008
If you think truth teller is blowin smoke about puss n boots go by his house and see if he aint there about 5 hours of the day or playin a poker machine somewhere or tradin knives.I dont know about the rest of the comments they posted but that last one was the TRUTH!!!
hard hat

London, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2008
from what I have heard, truth teller is nailin' everything they are saying.
truth teller

London, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2008
kindly dragon wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha sounds like someone is scared they gonna lose their kizzass job workin for the state.maybe it will do you good to have to really work for a living.
Ha Ha Ha ...and it's not me dumbass! But you got it right..there will be SEVERAL lose their jobs and yep they are worried. Even pretending to be pregnated or trying to get pregnated..but wait you got to be exsposed before that can happen...lmao...lmao!
truth teller

London, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2008
Puss N Boots spends most of the time with the big white caravan parked in his barn, did ya ever wonder why his long antenna was bent so bad? The barn aint tall enough. The rest of his time is spend following around poor state workers trying to make a livin on shit pay and calling in the OIG's office to investigate, well it seems that didn't pan out for him either, come to find out he's getting sued himself and his possee to for ILLEGALLY DEMOTING workers! He didn't learn a thing from his hero ERNIE! He took care of time stealers and protects his liasions who go to the local politicians and try to make him look good and the contractors trying to save his own ass! Hell we got one guy makes over 60,000 a year who shows up once a month to make sure the new sheriff aint in town yet. He's got it made, but now you take someone who has requested flex time because their loved one has been diagnosed with what could be a terminal disease and that person is treated like shit while others in their clique can come in any time they like and work as long as they like or leave when they feel like it and thats fine with puss n boots. Now if it's pouring the rain, he wants the Maintenance workers to be right out in that rain, not inside cleaning the garage or doing maint work on the vehicles. Promised all the mechanics raises and vehicles to drive to work when they all got shifted around...all lies, lies, lies. Some have to drive their personal vehicles to other counties while gas prices keep going higher, but hey puss n boots don't care cause he brings home over 100,000 a year, mind you they work eight counties, Harlan, Bell, Whitley, Jackson, Clay, Leslie, Knox and Laurel. I'd say that's the theme of this topix for Puss n Boots and his possee...LIES, LIES, LIES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Card 9 min Sally 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,373
So called Church people 3 hr 10commandents 13
Constance Jayde Banet 3 hr Krik 3
New School Board, whats the plan? 4 hr ABC124 25
Dr. Mahboob Good Dr. ( NOT???????????) (Jan '08) 5 hr Goo Gi Goo Goo 22
The Real Wes Whitehead 5 hr Bobby 2
Former Manchester police official gets 7 years ... (Nov '07) Thu Not Happy 59
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition