Free Martial Art Class at Rawlings & Stinson Park

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
Guitarman

Madisonville, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2013
This Friday from 6pm - 8pm there will be a free martial art class on Street Survival, various combat techniques, weapons training, grappling, and outdoor survival at the Rawlings & Stinson Park in Manchester, KY. If anyone is interested, come by Friday at the park. You can watch if you do not wish to participate.:) For further info message the Karasu Dojo at:

https://www.facebook.com/karasudojo...
Guitarman

Madisonville, KY

#2 May 3, 2013
Today from 6pm - 8pm there will be a free martial art class on Street Survival, various combat techniques, weapons training, grappling, and outdoor survival at the Rawlings & Stinson Park in Manchester, KY. If anyone is interested, come by this evening at the park. You can watch if you do not wish to participate.:) For further info message the Karasu Dojo at:

https://www.facebook.com/karasudojo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 151,509
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min The Bear777 2,146
Smith Boys 30 min someone who cares 1
Jessica Young AKA Bean 32 min Big momma 3
Joe 4 Judge? 38 min Big momma 1
Melanda Adams 1 hr Know her well 15
Why WKLB 2 hr Good Job 56
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Clay County was issued at September 02 at 6:23PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info