pee wee

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

It across the grades. School from. Dollar. Tree she has bout twenty poker. Machine in there if you hit she's. Pay you off donna sell dinner plates. Lunches. For a blind.all her woker who pay you off are crooked as they come Lonnie would let peoples. Win so they pay him half the money... He has a key to turn then on he has took donna for lot of money there she a fool Lonnie. Wife win big jackpot to by cheating to.who forget Harlan. Co donna sonlaw he cheat to he has a cellphone that he used to win he got her fool to he win like crazzy he has a friend who help him cheat to .he playing donna for a fools I watch him take a card slide. It in her. Machines..it's. Went off come back on he won to an Joe he win to he work for donna
pee wee

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

pee wee wrote:
It across the grades. School from. Dollar. Tree she has bout twenty poker. Machine in there if you hit she's. Pay you off donna sell dinner plates. Lunches. For a blind.all her woker who pay you off are crooked as they come Lonnie would let peoples. Win so they pay him half the money... He has a key to turn then on he has took donna for lot of money there she a fool Lonnie. Wife win big jackpot to by cheating to.who forget Harlan. Co donna sonlaw he cheat to he has a cellphone that he used to win he got her fool to he win like crazzy he has a friend who help him cheat to .he playing donna for a fools I watch him take a card slide. It in her. Machines..it's. Went off come back on he won to an Joe he win to he work for donna
don't forget that moonshine's in the back it's. Sure is good
pop

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

pee wee wrote:
Don`t play the games. Was that you I saw with a gun to your head. No that was Donna with the gun making you play.
popupmyazz

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t play the games. Was that you I saw with a gun to your head. No that was Donna with the gun making you play.
donna pay peoples off to act like they win then she get Jo. To tighten. The machines. Up so you loses. An all the pills. Hooket comes in so high rideing all the men for their moneys. I rather play on showboat in Ohio state the law keeping good watch out well the one donna don't got pass off by way I seen Lonnie get money out of the money bag under the counter where the poker money go to give to woman
Higga

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Lonnie got his nose in every woman tale
Anti-Hillbilly

Pataskala, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

pee wee wrote:
I think you said, in the first sentence, that it's across from the grade school. Perhaps you should go to the school instead. From your writing, it would seem, either you didn't go to school or you didn't pay attention. Which one is it?
pappy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Lonnie don't. Want. Donna to known this he hits. Over12 jackpots all. Readyi he said if she finds. Out she fired. Him.... So he gets. People. Un there to act. Like they win them big jackpot he pay them off...his wife win big he called. Her tell her. He got them fix? When donna gives. Him that's. Keys. That done it
Player

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

There isn't a nicer person then Donna Collins, She is always helping people. I would say you are not on her good side. You must not be winning at them games, but it sounds like you are losing. Donna doesn't care who plays, come on in.
Player

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Everyone else has games in this town, why are you only talking about Donna.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min pusherman_ 128,898
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Curmudgeon 146,765
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 min Flint hill bandit 26,206
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 min Flint hill bandit 16,125
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 23 min Flint hill bandit 1,024
will gary runion have to be retried now that th... (Jan '10) 1 hr A Friend or use to be 25
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 2 hr connie 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE