judy woods

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2013
sometime today we had someone to break into our garage and they stoled a 2007 Honda foreman 4 track 4 wheeler black in color- an air compressor and tools..cobalt 200 lb pressure- a car stereo pioneer and all sort of tools..If you could re post this and get this circulated in hopes that someone may have heard or saw something in order for us to recoup so of our loss from this break in...Share this with as many people as possible ,,,we live in the burning springs area of clay county,,,on Ellis branch road..would love to be able to prosecute they pushed the 4 wheeler to a Vehicle maybe someone saw them push it...any thing would be appreciated...again in burning spring..on Ellis branch road...if anyone has any information on this would certainly appreciate the help
FYI

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
judy woods wrote:
sometime today we had someone to break into our garage and they stoled a 2007 Honda foreman 4 track 4 wheeler black in color- an air compressor and tools..cobalt 200 lb pressure- a car stereo pioneer and all sort of tools..If you could re post this and get this circulated in hopes that someone may have heard or saw something in order for us to recoup so of our loss from this break in...Share this with as many people as possible ,,,we live in the burning springs area of clay county,,,on Ellis branch road..would love to be able to prosecute they pushed the 4 wheeler to a Vehicle maybe someone saw them push it...any thing would be appreciated...again in burning spring..on Ellis branch road...if anyone has any information on this would certainly appreciate the help
I was told you bought most of that stuff stolen. KSP will be looking into it.
hope they catch them

London, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2013
I hate went people steal why not just get a job
at burger king and all so it teaches our kids
that its good to go out here and steal and old mans car or 4 wheeler I hope they catch them
and throw away the keys
ice machines

London, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Heard it was an ice makers youngin but not 2 shore
Brandon Davidson

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Check Brandon Davidson this sounds about like his speed, he he stays on little Beech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tv show about a artifact rock found in creek 24 min KET 7
House across from the hospital 28 min CCCC 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Blacklagoon 163,750
Speedway gals Whoop 6 hr Whoop 2 22
Poll do you think that welzie wagers is a deciever? May 21 Yes he did 4
CHAD`S HOPE[ what a joke] (May '09) May 21 Been There 78
Ain't fullin anyone May 20 The Real Yeti 11

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages