'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183304 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#174471 Aug 15, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So you reject over 16,000 published research papers indicating man made climate change based solely on your inability to differentiate between natural cycles and man made climate change?
Do you reject agriculture because plants also grow wild?
For a gut with a cool car, your thought train is a wreck!
Do you ride the bus?
To help deter anthropological climate change?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#174472 Aug 15, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Grimes Counts on Clinton Magic for a Kentucky Win
Alison Lundergan Grimes, the would-be Democratic successor to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), has a clever way of dismissing her rival’s efforts to link her to an unpopular President Obama.
As the Democrats’ unofficial campaigner in chief, Bill Clinton helped Grimes raise more than $600,000 at a fundraiser in Louisville last February. He was back again a week ago at two high-profile campaign events in Kentucky’s horse country and eastern coalfields.
Eastern Kentucky has lost more than 7,000 coal-mining jobs since mid-2011 as the state has struggled to recover from the recession. Grimes and Clinton both slammed McConnell for being an “out-of-touch Washington insider” who failed to create or save coal industry jobs, according to The Courier-Journal.
Amid cheers and hoisted placards declaring “Ditch Mitch,” Grimes vowed at an appearance in the city of Hazard to serve as a “Clinton Democrat” who would support higher wages, increased mine safety and robust health care coverage for Kentuckians. Grimes’s unyielding opposition to the Obama administration’s restrictive emission standards for coal-fired power plants has earned an endorsement from the United Mine Workers of America.
Grimes and Clinton blamed McConnell and the GOP for political gridlock in Washington that has thwarted efforts to raise the minimum wage, extend unemployment insurance and address income inequality. Clinton sought to contrast the youthful Grimes with McConnell, 72, a senator for three decades who, said Clinton,“believes a senator has no business trying to create jobs.”
“Nobody can tell me it’s not a senator’s job, especially one with 30 years of experience,” Clinton said. Grimes chimed in,“I believe Kentucky is ready for a United States senator whose vocabulary goes beyond the word ‘no.’”
Although McConnell has moved ahead of Grimes for the first time in two recent polls, the race is still a toss-up and could be one of the costliest Senate races in history. Some even predict it could go as high as $100 million.
The typically dour McConnell isn’t that much more popular than Obama, with just 37 percent of likely voters approving of his performance and 54 percent disapproving
Read more:
https://news.yahoo.com/grimes-counts-clinton-...
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
HILLARY'S HORRIBLE SUMMER...

Clinton suddenly liberal outcast...

Location hidden

#174473 Aug 15, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
HILLARY'S HORRIBLE SUMMER...

brad

Marlborough, CT

#174474 Aug 15, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So you reject over 16,000 published research papers indicating man made climate change based solely on your inability to differentiate between natural cycles and man made climate change?
Do you reject agriculture because plants also grow wild?
LOL

Who would reject research papers generated by Government employees,working at Government funded facilities aimed at procuring Government funding for continued Government support?

Hmmmm,,,,lets see,,,

Rooster Run, KY

#174475 Aug 15, 2014
gut [guy] lol...need more java!

Rooster Run, KY

#174476 Aug 15, 2014
So...you never read about the Global Warming Consensus Conspiracy?
Those University/Academic "EXPERTS" sold out when they covertly agreed to manipulate data into mud balls for their own agenda (mud fight).

"Half the $#it you read on the internet isn't real" Benjamin Franklin
Lucifer

San Mateo, CA

#174477 Aug 15, 2014
I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your
face
facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half
Crushing, cranial, contents Draining the snot, I rip out the eyes
Squeezing them in my hands nerves are incised
Peeling the flesh off the bottom of my weapon
Involuntarily pulpifying facial regions
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174478 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
face
Child please.....you cry when the pulp of an orange is squeezed in your eye

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#174479 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
face
GO HOME! You are impotent against good.
Lucifer

United States

#174487 Aug 15, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Child please.....you cry when the pulp of an orange is squeezed in your eye
NO++ONE++ HERE big enough to make me leave?
Well well. "Reality" the hypocrite spouting off Scripture earlier? While exposing himself like most hypocites do. Scripture quoting while trolling and running mouth on a trash site. Love seen that HYPCRCY. Made my day "Reality"
Lucifer

United States

#174488 Aug 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>GO HOME! You are impotent against good.
No God without the devil now? I mussa made someone cry since i was banned. O'l "Reality must be drawin a check, his pu**y a*s lives here talking bout God contradiciting his own scriptures he quotes. I don't think o'l "Christ" would like you starting s*ht on a gossip trash shite li. Lmfao

Location hidden

#174489 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>No God without the devil now? I mussa made someone cry since i was banned. O'l "Reality must be drawin a check, his pu**y a*s lives here talking bout God contradiciting his own scriptures he quotes. I don't think o'l "Christ" would like you starting s*ht on a gossip trash shite li. Lmfao
We know what he thinks of you.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#174490 Aug 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>HILLARY'S HORRIBLE SUMMER...
This passed 6 years on the record, now indicate one thing, the Senate can and does block any and every Bill passed by the House. Senate Majority Harry Reid has stuffed over 350 Bills into the drawer ,or, garbage can. They were not brought to the floor for discussion, to be changed ,or , to be seen, or, discussed. With some 700 people in the House, wouldn`t you think some had the sense to make a good Bill? Whatever happened to the simple fact these people were elected to work together to benefit their States and the entire Country?

When the ideology of some, and many of you out here, creates an impossibility of moving forward, or, working together, something must change.

It should be apparent by now , that the ideology of this present administration is creating an atmosphere of disaster and deadlock.

What makes no sense at all is to do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

When we have so much at stake, the future of our Country and way of life, we must revert back to our way of laws, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and a desire to work together be you a conservative, liberal, progressive ,Republican ,Democrat, Independent, or, any other stupid do nothing person. Voting for the status Quo is not the way to go!!

So, keep on wanting the Washington elites, Hillary, etc. Keep on wanting to send more to Washington to do the bidding of the Senate Majority or Obama. Keep on doing what you do best, following you leader. Have you ever thought for yourself?
reality

Bowling Green, KY

#174491 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>NO++ONE++ HERE big enough to make me leave?
Well well. "Reality" the hypocrite spouting off Scripture earlier? While exposing himself like most hypocites do. Scripture quoting while trolling and running mouth on a trash site. Love seen that HYPCRCY. Made my day "Reality"
like a runner in the special olympics....regardless of the outcome, you're still left as just another retard at the end of the day!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#174492 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
face
This sounds like a member of the new ISIS movement. and murder with brutal hatred towards others. Dismembered anyone lately?
reality

Bowling Green, KY

#174493 Aug 15, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>NO++ONE++ HERE big enough to make me leave?
glad to see you are a follower of mine!
George Bush

Winchester, KY

#174494 Aug 15, 2014
= Whatta hell do you guy's want from me . You know you fooled me twice , I bet you can't do it three time's ......LoL....two smart for yah !
did

Hyden, KY

#174495 Aug 15, 2014
any of you see on the news where the shake that mastered minded 911 wrote the president a letter that wasn't give to him the news said that things in it was not what they wonted to here.the shake said lot western gov.had lot to do with 911.i wonder who that was old shake going spill the beans on some sounds to me.just my opinion.
cream

Pikeville, KY

#174496 Aug 15, 2014
did wrote:
any of you see on the news where the shake that mastered minded 911 wrote the president a letter that wasn't give to him the news said that things in it was not what they wonted to here.the shake said lot western gov.had lot to do with 911.i wonder who that was old shake going spill the beans on some sounds to me.just my opinion.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a freaking idiot
nope

Hyden, KY

#174497 Aug 15, 2014
cream wrote:
<quoted text> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a freaking idiot
don't call me the edit. it was on national news this morning the shakes lawyer was telling about it. i am sure you get a peak they run that again..watch the news..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
Pop 4 hr Tired of takers 20
best gas station in town 5 hr Lindsey 27
found woody montoya (Sep '08) 20 hr bill 18
anyone familar with the bike club Southern Brot... (Nov '08) Mon Shut up 160
james harris poker king suger daddy for angie n... Mon mrwhite 2
Looking for HUD approved home to rent Mon anna 3
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]