'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287141 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

THE Pete Helmkamp

United States

#174973 Aug 19, 2014
Military familes to take a hit
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...
THE Pete Helmkamp

United States

#174974 Aug 19, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is why Fox News viewers were polled as the least informed people in the country.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...
"whine whine whine, booo hooo hoo" Fox News is the Devil! Lmfao

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#174975 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
There are always a criminal minority looking for opportunity.
Most, however are peaceful protestors.
There will be bad apples at a church meeting.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174976 Aug 19, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Department, when Republicans are involved right ...you mean like IRS *dogs* attacking conservative groups...what justice .........?
Would you DemocRATS keep quiet if Christians are killing Muslims ...?????
You DemocRATS ask Americans to show proof of an ID, but let ILLEGALS go FREE...shut up...!!!!!
YOU DEMOCRATS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN AMERICA...!!!!!
Notice two things Zombie Liar

What I said is all true! What you said are lies, zombie lies cause they never die.

"Justice Department, when Republicans are involved right ...you mean like IRS *dogs* attacking conservative groups...what justice .........?"

Nope, that's not at all what happened, otherwise known as a zombie lie, thanks! Both left and right political groups were targeted, meaning, not just the right!! Proven already, zombie lied again just now by you.

"Would you DemocRATS keep quiet if Christians are killing Muslims ...?????"
WTF are you flailing about here, nobody knows but you thought it mean something that supports your ideas?
I said it plain as day, killing is wrong under any circumstances.

"You DemocRATS ask Americans to show proof of an ID, but let ILLEGALS go FREE...shut up...!!!!!"

Sorry but, Republicans are the ones asking for papers, form American citizens, in order to vote. You know, the reverse of what you said!

U sure are one ignorant troll.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#174977 Aug 19, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
You can talk your trash about Fox news 24/7.
If it weren't for Fox, the Lame Stream Media would still manipulate 100% of the public opinion by news black outs and manipulating spin to manipulate the SHEEPLE, which only provides continuance of the plantation mentality!
So, Fox's 18% accuracy rating has you believing you're informed? That explains most of your posts.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174978 Aug 19, 2014
Can any teabagger here reconcile this...

Bundy,(trying to avoid paying his share of taxes owed) welfare Rancher and Ranch supporters pointed loaded guns at Government enforcers trying to collect taxes owed to you and I.
Teabaggers applaud, BLM are evil, blah blah blah, it's pefectly fine to threaten police with loaded weapons!!!

Peaceful protesters marching for justice because an (ANOTHER!!!) unarmed black man was gunned down in cold blood, shot 6 times, twice in the head.
There's some violence by outside agitators, looting, etc.
Teabaggers are all upset and want the Government law enforcement to shoot them all????

Teabaggers screed:
No, we don't know what hypocracy means!
No, we don't know what integrity means!
No, we don't know what right and wrong means!
No we don't know what the first amendment means!

No, we can't keep a consistant thought in our heads for more than a minute at a time!!!!!!

What if the Government went to the Bundy ranch and just shot him dead?!!??!!??!
Rocky Balboa

United States

#174979 Aug 19, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Fox's 18% accuracy rating has you believing you're informed? That explains most of your posts.
First off, who on earth would look up this information on who is more informed by what they watch? Second, what news should we watch praytell, that hasn't all but given the 2016 election to Hillary already? Is it MSNBC? No way in hell. Chris Matthews needs to ROT and fast. Is it CNN? HELL NO. HLN? No thanks. Any place that shows Joy Behar's smashable face i will block from my tv. Abc? George Snuffaluagus? Dianne Sawyer? CBS? I thiink I'll stick with "The Five" and "Red Eye". That way i get it all. A Libertarin at the table, Repubs, Dems. And the sexy ladies don't hurt.........
President of Reason

Louisa, KY

#174980 Aug 19, 2014
The evidence against Brown is the four shots that grazed his shoulder/ arm. It's quite obvious that (1) Brown was moving toward the Officer or (2) He was being warned to back off. Anyway, Law Enforcement know well how to kill with one shot which this Officer kills the black thug. What other kind of human being chokeholds and pushes around old men? I saw the video of the convenient store robbing. Yes, the Officer should have been able to physically subdue the 300 lb/ 6'4" man; however, it seems to me that would be a difficult task for most of us.
Where the Hell has common sense and fact based investigation has gone? It is a black/ white issue, and the problem is that the majority of black Americans cannot accept that their young people are being lawless against both white citizens and authorities.
Carpet BAGGER

United States

#174981 Aug 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
Can any teabagger here reconcile this...
Bundy,(trying to avoid paying his share of taxes owed) welfare Rancher and Ranch supporters pointed loaded guns at Government enforcers trying to collect taxes owed to you and I.
Teabaggers applaud, BLM are evil, blah blah blah, it's pefectly fine to threaten police with loaded weapons!!!
Peaceful protesters marching for justice because an (ANOTHER!!!) unarmed black man was gunned down in cold blood, shot 6 times, twice in the head.
There's some violence by outside agitators, looting, etc.
Teabaggers are all upset and want the Government law enforcement to shoot them all????
Teabaggers screed:
No, we don't know what hypocracy means!
No, we don't know what integrity means!
No, we don't know what right and wrong means!
No we don't know what the first amendment means!
No, we can't keep a consistant thought in our heads for more than a minute at a time!!!!!!
What if the Government went to the Bundy ranch and just shot him dead?!!??!!??!
Theres not a god*amn "tea bagger" here. Stop fu*king saying that. Learn a new word weirdo. Sick of hearing "Tea Bagger" bullsh+t. I'm a proud Republican. A member of the "Grand O'l Party. Not a Tea Bagger. Not that it matters. Look in the Tea Bagger rallys and see how many BLACKS that were tired of the Man they voted for. They felt they made a mistake. Did you see them interview them? They're sick of the golden boy super hero (Obama) god forbid. Pisses people off to see people not fans of their superhero.. And to see the Blasphemy of the man depicted in art as "Superman" .
Guess the unarmed kid shouldn't have charged the officer and shove him back onside oof his car?
President of Reason

Louisa, KY

#174982 Aug 19, 2014
...and if black on black on violence in cities like Chicago is not enough proof that there is a problem with out of control black men, the subject of Ferguson,Missouri is over one's head.Com prehend that Liberal, unintelligent citizens.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174983 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
There are always a criminal minority looking for opportunity.
Most, however are peaceful protestors.
Is this "criminal minority" not the subject of the headlines we are discussing? Several shots were fired in the protest last night by this "criminal minority" and no shots were fired back by the police!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174984 Aug 19, 2014
Carpet BAGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres not a god*amn "tea bagger" here. Stop fu*king saying that. Learn a new word weirdo. Sick of hearing "Tea Bagger" bullsh+t. I'm a proud Republican. A member of the "Grand O'l Party. Not a Tea Bagger. Not that it matters. Look in the Tea Bagger rallys and see how many BLACKS that were tired of the Man they voted for. They felt they made a mistake. Did you see them interview them? They're sick of the golden boy super hero (Obama) god forbid. Pisses people off to see people not fans of their superhero.. And to see the Blasphemy of the man depicted in art as "Superman" .
Guess the unarmed kid shouldn't have charged the officer and shove him back onside oof his car?
Sorry, to be a Republican today, you have to be a Teabagger!! That's just the plain truth.

The Republican party is doing the Teabaggers will, period!

You just don't care for the monster you've created, why was that Monster created?

Rebranding was necesary for the Republican party after the disasterous Bush years.

Teabaggers were/are coopted by Republican funders like Freedom Works, Sarah Palin, many other "actors" who ALL REPRESENT Republicans in Government.

If you're a Republican, you're a teabagger, sorry if you don't like it, here's a few questions to think about...

Why aren't you a Teabagger??
What's wrong with them?
Why would it be a problem?
Are there any Teabaggers in the House today?
Are they Republicans or Democrats?

If you don't agree with them it's high time YOU DENOUNCE THEM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but you can't, you won't why, because they represent a substantial portion of the Republican Base!!!!!!!!!!

They are you, you are they!!!
If Teabaggers
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174985 Aug 19, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "criminal minority" not the subject of the headlines we are discussing? Several shots were fired in the protest last night by this "criminal minority" and no shots were fired back by the police!
If the police are being shot at, why can't you produce a video of those shots being fired at police?

You think the police are the only ones who can't "view" the goings on? You don't think the Police are videotaping the area?

Really?

Why no such video, only claims?
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174986 Aug 19, 2014
Carpet BAGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it OK for the Bundy supporters to point weapons at police but it's not OK for peaceful protesters to "be in a certain place" like, camping for days on end at the Bundy Ranch??

Why the difference? I notice you don't even try to reconcile the differences.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174987 Aug 19, 2014
President of Reason wrote:
The evidence against Brown is the four shots that grazed his shoulder/ arm. It's quite obvious that (1) Brown was moving toward the Officer or (2) He was being warned to back off. Anyway, Law Enforcement know well how to kill with one shot which this Officer kills the black thug. What other kind of human being chokeholds and pushes around old men? I saw the video of the convenient store robbing. Yes, the Officer should have been able to physically subdue the 300 lb/ 6'4" man; however, it seems to me that would be a difficult task for most of us.
Where the Hell has common sense and fact based investigation has gone? It is a black/ white issue, and the problem is that the majority of black Americans cannot accept that their young people are being lawless against both white citizens and authorities.
The President of Reason say's it's "obvous" this or that.

Is it reasonable to come to conclusions when you've seen no real evidence of anything?

In this caes "kills the black thug", this man is guilty and you know nothing about it.

"I saw the video of the convenient store robbing"

So did everyone else, the difference we understand is, that was put out there to cause "conflicting" accounts of the story, now they claim there are conflicting accounts, yes there are, because someone releases the video for that purpose.

Did you also notice, at the very beginning, nobody said anything about searching for a suspect, they said he was approached because he was walking down the middle of the road!!

Would someone who just robbed a store walk casually down the middle of the street??
Where's your reasoning there?!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174988 Aug 19, 2014
Looks like the new P.R. team hired by Ferguson's city government is doing a great job of getting their message out:

"The city of Ferguson is a model for the region." -- Mayor of #Ferguson a few mins ago"

In related news, Cliven Bundy is a model citizen, Alex Rodridguez is a model Yankee, Jeff Gannon is a model journalist, and Dick Cheney was a model vice president.
President of Reason

Louisa, KY

#174989 Aug 19, 2014
The autopsy shows that the final headshot was the fatal blow. An Officer intentionally out to harm or kill someone would not make several attempts at just grazing a criminal. Officer Wilson attempted to stop the impending onslaught of the man. Unfortunately, deadly force had to be used.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#174990 Aug 19, 2014
Obviously, the most tragic consequence of their savage brutality was the slaying of unarmed teen Mike Brown, but the police in Ferguson have also tried to light the First Amendment on fire, arresting and attacking reporter after reporter in an attempt to intimidate the media from covering their world. The list of reporters arrested so far, according to the Poynter Institute:
Ryan Devereaux (The Intercept)
Frank Hermann (Die Welt)
Ansgar Graw (Die Welt)
Lukas Hermsmeier (Die Welt)
Scott Olson (Getty Images)
Robert Klemko (Sports Illustrated)
Rob Crilly (The Telegraph)
Neil Munshi (Financial Times)
Ryan J. Reilly (The Huffington Post)
Wesley Lowery (The Washington Post)
And it's not going to get better: The Ferguson police are vowing to continue their totalitarian campaign of arresting the media.

You have to ask WHY the police do not want the Media following the action???

Finally called it a night in #ferguson when police shot tear gas at us. Laser sight pointed right at our vehicle. http://t.co/ ...
@StanfordKMOV
President of Reason

Louisa, KY

#174991 Aug 19, 2014
Would someone who just robbed a store walk casually down the middle of the street??
Where's your reasoning there

Ah hem...not down the middle of a street impeding traffic and therefore creating a dangerous traffic scene. He should have been on the sidewalk like law biding citizens. Jaywalkers get fine, you know or do you ignore that obvious fact as well...

Since: Oct 11

Dyer, TN

#174992 Aug 19, 2014
The lack of money is the root of all evil

George Bernard Shaw

It matters not the color of ones skin; poverty and lack of opportunity eventually cause a person to lash out and steal or even worse kill
This is true through out recorded history.No matter what race no matter what place. It happens in poor White neighborhoods as well as Black or Latino and Asian. No-one is immune to crime nor above it. Even the people on this board would steal if you were hungry enough I'd guarantee it!
PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 166,377
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 6 hr Peggy Napier 37
Peggy Napier (Feb '10) 7 hr Peggy Napier 11
Miranda Sizemore 8 hr Bad bitch 543 13
RAY DUFF and TRAVIS BUNDY 8 hr Ray duff 3
Laurel Creek Nuesing Home 18 hr Agreed 100 6
Marty Wolfe Fri Ward turner 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages