'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233555 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Dee Dow

Egypt

#161725 Apr 18, 2014
Thank You Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The DOW is at 16,600 you silly little twit. Obviously you are not a success and are not well informed.
silly big ole twit, you must be trying to be funny. You brilliant tard. obviously, if you were successful with the markets, you would know they are manipulated-big time. Buy or sell. you are not informed at all.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#161726 Apr 18, 2014
Harry & Sons may need the Bundy Family to disappear. The cattle pits look like the NAZI tools of WW2.
It was not enough for all of those people who came to support him. Reid needs to retire.
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray, did you ever think, had they not been caught; The pits may have been for the Bundy family as well?

Location hidden

#161727 Apr 18, 2014
This will not be reported by the MSM, and that election coronation for h.Clinton is becoming more wonky.
Jay wrote:
In 2009 Hillary Clinton pressured Russian government officials to sign a multi-billion dollar deal to buy dozens of Boeing aircrafts for Rosavia, a new state-owned Russian airline.
Clinton EVEN admitted, "this is a shameless pitch for Rosavia...to buy Boeing aircraft."
In May of 2010, Clinton's pay-to-play scheme was realized when Russia signed a deal with Boeing worth $3.7 billion. And as a thank you, the Clinton Foundation received a $900,000 donation just TWO MONTHS later.
Hillary Clinton set aside ethics rules AND leveraged her position as Secretary of State to secure a $900,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation.
Crafty and underhanded..... anything-for-money Clinton wench!
SolveTHEproblem

Egypt

#161729 Apr 18, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! All she needs is a lawyer! Problem solved!
:-) funny you say that. the one who threatened here over on the other thread with just that, saying AL is not in Ky.------- sure is showing her desperation. A has been! that ole con has been nailed lying several times.
Blazing Saddles will ride

Egypt

#161730 Apr 18, 2014
S C A wrote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he believes the supporters who rallied around Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy in his fight against the federal government are “domestic terrorists” and Bundy does not respect his country.
The Las Vegas Journal-Review reported that Reid, D-Nev., made the comments at an event Thursday hosted by the paper called “Hashtags & Headlines.”
Federal land managers backed down in a weekend standoff with Bundy after hundreds of states' rights protesters, including armed militia members, showed up to protest federal officials seizing his cattle. Some protesters had their guns drawn and pointed toward law enforcement, some of whom were also armed. But ultimately, no shots were fired and the Bureau of Land Management reported that officials left over safety concerns.
Reid had harsh words for these supporters, saying the government cannot stop pursuing the issue.
“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said, according to the paper.“I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”
Reid said he has been told a federal task force is being set up to deal with the Bundy situation, adding Bundy does not respect the U.S. or its laws.
“Clive Bundy does not recognize the United States,” Reid said.“The United States, he says, is a foreign government. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.”
Reid also suggested the supporters were dangerous to the community.
“They had sniper rifles in the freeway. They had weapons, automatic weapons. They had children lined up. They wanted to make sure they got hurt first … What if others tried the same thing?” he said.
Bundy has been at odds for years with the feds, who say he owes more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees. BLM long ago revoked Bundy's grazing rights on that land after citing concern for a federally protected tortoise. Bundy, though, claimed ancestral rights to the land his family settled in the 19th century and has refused to pay the fees or remove his animals.
BLM officials have said they'll continue their fight through the courts.
Click for more from the Las Vegas Journal Review.
Harry is trying to start a war before the November elections, for his sake he might ought rethink that!
DITCH HARRY
RIP LIBERAL CONS

Harry Reid is a bigger crook than what he claims republicans in congress are. He is, what some of us knew all along, a scumbag.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#161732 Apr 18, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You the man. Why don't you go out an show a cop or Federal agent just how brave you are? Be a man like you say and pull a gun.
The were not federal agents.

Perpignan

#161733 Apr 18, 2014
Thank You Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The DOW is at 16,600 you silly little twit. Obviously you are not a success and are not well informed.
Fake numbers. Without the Feds giving 85 billion a month your numbers would tank. More debt for us, more miner for Obama's rich.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161734 Apr 18, 2014
8 million on O'bama care now. That is enough to throw a election
one way or the other. There will be more singed up by 2016.
It will never be repealed, anymore than they will repeal Social
Security. Its time the obstructionist in congress spend their time on
something else and quit beating a dead horse.
Justifitus

Egypt

#161735 Apr 18, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, ol, pukeCON has tried it on me as have crow and others, several times actually, I am here, most of them are gone! I think it's time for CON to go, don't you?
affirmative. true justice should have ruled. the real cons here and there, still present. thieves they be. they are outing themselves in the desperate attempts. isn't that how they are finally caught? h@$$ yes.

Location hidden

#161736 Apr 18, 2014
EIGHT MILLION lies. Each with its own story.
freelancehobo wrote:
8 million on O'bama care now. That is enough to throw a election
one way or the other. There will be more singed up by 2016.
It will never be repealed, anymore than they will repeal Social
Security. Its time the obstructionist in congress spend their time on
something else and quit beating a dead horse.

Location hidden

#161739 Apr 18, 2014
RayOne wrote:
EIGHT MILLION lies. Each with its own story.<quoted text>
Denial. That won't win for you.

Location hidden

#161740 Apr 18, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hobo, how about that answer now? What part of America didn't Native Americans occupy?
There are still parts of the west that are not "inhabited". The part of ohio my ancestors
settled in wasn't occupied at the time. Another tribe had run everyone out hunted it out
the Shawnee never moved back in.
Also after first contact million of people of the first nations died of simple colds & flues
there simply weren't enough of them to occupy the whole continent.
This is not my field of expertise. There are deserted ruins out west where
people lived and left, thousands of years before even the Vikings.
If we all go back to the place of origination they say we would all be in Africa. some
tribes have been successful in courts lately in getting retribution.

Location hidden

#161742 Apr 18, 2014
ComedyCentral & MTV will not work either.
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial. That won't win for you.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#161743 Apr 18, 2014
Thank You Obama wrote:
The other day the dow tanked almost 400 points between the opening and closing bells.
In triple digits up or down over 100 times this year alone.
Thats the dows way of saying,"Help,I don't know what the hell I'm doing,or why."

Printing over 80 billion a month in unsecured monopoly moneys gonna eventually lead to consequences,something liberals don't seem to understand.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#161744 Apr 18, 2014
8 Million
Durr

United States

#161745 Apr 18, 2014
Blah blah blah

You guys will spend the fine holiday weekend arguing.

Losers!
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#161746 Apr 18, 2014
Oh those brave Malitias huh? The only bravery they have is in the Guns they hold, outside those, their chickensh*t white supremacists!

"TeaParty Militia Leader, Richard Mack has been pretending he's a bad ass for years. But when he and his TeaParty brethren went to help millionare rancher, Cliven Bundy violently violate a Court order, they proved they are nothing but a bunch of gun-toting, wimpy-ass loud mouths who planned to use women as human shields against any potential gun battle they initiated with the Federal government.

MACK “We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

Speaking to radio host Ben Swann later on Monday, Mack explained his domestic terrorist plan to use women as human shields.

MACK:“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use,” Mack said.“But tactically speaking, if they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot.”
“I’m sorry, that sounds horrible,” he continued.“I would have put my own wife or daughters there, and I would have been screaming bloody murder to watch them die. I would gone next, I would have been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here.”

“But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front. Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything.”

~TeaParty Taliban Militia Leader Richard Mack
(emphasis mine)

(hat-tip to Ben Swann's show goes to Dailykos member majcmb1)
This Chickensh*t Taliban-clone, Richard Mack, would have placed his wife and daughter to be killed as a "tactical" plot, to help millionaire freeloading rancher violently violate a Court order.

On January 20, 2009, inauguration night, Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) plotted with other elected GOP leaders to sabotage the US economy in a 4-hour secret meeting. Three months later, Sessions told National Review that the GOP would "become the Taliban insurgency" and thwart the U.S. government.

These Anti-American domestic terrorists in the TeaParty have taken the playbook from foreign terrorists like the Taliban who also use women as human shields.

"I would have been next"

Oh how brave of you checkensh*t halfwit!!!!

All to defend a millionaire freeloader refusing to pay his fair share! yeah, keep championing him Hannity, keep championing him and the rest of the chickensh*t "militias", by hand of God you people are the stupidest on the planet!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#161747 Apr 18, 2014
Old school Dem politics,,,,get with the program,,Rand Paul is the future,,

Since: Oct 09

#161748 Apr 18, 2014
‘Harry Greed’: Democrat Leader Harry Reid Getting Obliterated on Facebook
I doubt he would ever go voluntarily...maybe we need to chase him out!

Perpignan

#161749 Apr 18, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>There are still parts of the west that are not "inhabited". The part of ohio my ancestors
settled in wasn't occupied at the time. Another tribe had run everyone out hunted it out
the Shawnee never moved back in.
Also after first contact million of people of the first nations died of simple colds & flues
there simply weren't enough of them to occupy the whole continent.
This is not my field of expertise. There are deserted ruins out west where
people lived and left, thousands of years before even the Vikings.
If we all go back to the place of origination they say we would all be in Africa. some
tribes have been successful in courts lately in getting retribution.
If you had a minuscule of a brain you would know that only about 3% of America is inhabited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Mickey402 149,922
Beech Creek Apartments 3 hr Former 6
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too 12 hr Anita hand 9
Tim Lawson 19 hr Okok 4
Beve Begley 19 hr Itchythreadgood 2
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 21 hr Sister Wives 16
James Honchell Thu Thirty 4

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages