'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159518 Mar 31, 2014
Adam Is A Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid boy, 911 happened on moron Bush's Watch.
George HW Bush funded and armed Osama Bin Laden.
Reagan and HW Bush armed the Iranians.
The 911 Attackers were all Saudi Arabians and Moron W attacked Afghanistan and Iran.
W personally ordered the Stand Down that allowed Bin Laden to escape in Torra Bora.
W paid Pakistan Billions to protect bin Laden after 911.
W pardoned Scooter Libby on Day 1 of his Prison Sentence after being convicted of High Treason.
Why didn't you address all those things that happened on Clinton's watch?

Benghazi and Crimea happened on Obama's watch but..I bet you still blame Bush.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159519 Mar 31, 2014
Bush Morons wrote:
<quoted text>Be a good Republitard and be really stupid.
What!!! You want ,me to come down to your communist level??? I don't think so!!!
You communist are digging your own grave, all we have to do is shove the dirt in.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#159520 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>When is Iraq going to be our free and Democratic Ally?
It has been 14 years Stupid.
Never. Thanks to Obama and his ignorance of foreign policy he told the enemy when we would be pulling out, he then pulled us out against the better judgment of the military advice of those that actually knew what we needed to do. So the enemy waited us out, that is all Obama told them they needed to do. Now they have went back in, destroyed everything we sacrificed from money to the most important....lives of every soldier that died. It now belongs to those we were fighting to keep out. Apparently it is not just American's Obama believes in just handing things out to! Stupid!!!
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159521 Mar 31, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. Thanks to Obama and his ignorance of foreign policy he told the enemy when we would be pulling out, he then pulled us out against the better judgment of the military advice of those that actually knew what we needed to do. So the enemy waited us out, that is all Obama told them they needed to do. Now they have went back in, destroyed everything we sacrificed from money to the most important....lives of every soldier that died. It now belongs to those we were fighting to keep out. Apparently it is not just American's Obama believes in just handing things out to! Stupid!!!
That should have told us, since this administration couldn't obtain something as simple as a SOFA agreement.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159522 Mar 31, 2014
After fighting two wars with the communist (Korea/Viet-Nam) it is time to put them back in the closet or under the ground, I prefer the last option.
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159523 Mar 31, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you address all those things that happened on Clinton's watch?
Benghazi and Crimea happened on Obama's watch but..I bet you still blame Bush.
TARP

Bin Laden escape

Stock Market Crash

Scooter Libby Conviction

GITMO Debacle

Katrina miserable Failure

Iraq Failure

Afghanistan Failure

Cheney's Office Fire

WMD Lie

Nuclear Weapon Lie

I remember you moron Bushie.
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159524 Mar 31, 2014
Teahad wrote:
After fighting two wars with the communist (Korea/Viet-Nam) it is time to put them back in the closet or under the ground, I prefer the last option.
Republicans lost both if those Wars.
Moron Bush

Pikeville, KY

#159525 Mar 31, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush needed more than 7 full years while WW 2 only took. 4 and involved Dozens of Countries????

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Iraq is one unarmed 3rd World Country.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Guess we should have tried Bush's strategy for 10 more years and 30 more Trillion then it would have worked.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159527 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans lost both if those Wars.
No, the democrat/communist congress lost those wars.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159528 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
Ooops!!! I made a mistake, the Korean War is still on.
Republicans Lose Wars

Pikeville, KY

#159529 Mar 31, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>No, the democrat/communist congress lost those wars.
Eisenhower lost to North Korea.

Nixon lost in Viet Nam.

Nixon had 7 years and lost to a tiny 3rd World Country.

Hmmmmmmm, just like W Bush.
Republicans Lose Wars

Pikeville, KY

#159530 Mar 31, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops!!! I made a mistake, the Korean War is still on.
I thought W was going to attack North Korea and Iran?????

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

He must have forgot.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159531 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>So Bush needed more than 7 full years while WW 2 only took. 4 and involved Dozens of Countries????
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Iraq is one unarmed 3rd World Country.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Guess we should have tried Bush's strategy for 10 more years and 30 more Trillion then it would have worked.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: "Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq") was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

Bush pulled us out of Iraq not Obama. The Obama administration failed to keep the peace by not acquiring a new SOFA.

We shall see what happens to Afghanistan when the SOFA expires.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159532 Mar 31, 2014
Republicans Lose Wars wrote:
<quoted text>Eisenhower lost to North Korea.
Nixon lost in Viet Nam.
Nixon had 7 years and lost to a tiny 3rd World Country.
Hmmmmmmm, just like W Bush.
No, Harry S. was the one that screwed up the Korean War, which is still alive and well.
No, Nixon had a democrat congress which cut all funding for that war, congress lost that war.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#159533 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
Wrong......Robert S. McNamara and Lyndon B. Johnson lost the Vietnam War, Johnson because he listened to McNamara's advice. Oh, and McNamara was a Republican and I think he should have been hanged on the White House steps.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159534 Mar 31, 2014
Republicans Lose Wars wrote:
<quoted text>I thought W was going to attack North Korea and Iran?????
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
He must have forgot.
LMAO!!! Guess you thought wrong!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159535 Mar 31, 2014
Moron Bush wrote:
<quoted text>TARP
Bin Laden escape
Stock Market Crash
Scooter Libby Conviction
GITMO Debacle
Katrina miserable Failure
Iraq Failure
Afghanistan Failure
Cheney's Office Fire
WMD Lie
Nuclear Weapon Lie
I remember you moron Bushie.
Still no answer. Typical looney left lack of response

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#159536 Mar 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong......Robert S. McNamara and Lyndon B. Johnson lost the Vietnam War, Johnson because he listened to McNamara's advice. Oh, and McNamara was a Republican and I think he should have been hanged on the White House steps.
Sorry, I should have named Richard M. Nixon in this post also and he was a Republican too.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159538 Mar 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I should have named Richard M. Nixon in this post also and he was a Republican too.
Mention all you want, we know which party has gotten us in more wars.

Since: Oct 09

#159539 Mar 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually (just as I demosrtated before (with .edu references)), we won every battle of that "Police Action". The only time we lost is when we puled out due to the action of a Democratic majority vote to defund the "Police Action". It was declared a war later.
http://fcnl.org/resources/newsletter/jul99/wa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 131,429
School Board Tax 32 min Taxpayer 93
RainTree Apartments 57 min bullcrap 7
churh goers that sell drugs 1 hr just saying 8
County Judge Executive 1 hr question 74
Scott Sams 5 hr knowsbody knows 7
Kentucky Needs Grimes 8 hr Ole Dog 40
Wes Whitehead is at it again!!!! lol school bo... 16 hr time to go joe 3
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE