'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253418 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152153 Feb 28, 2014
Democrats Are Using Republicans’ Sexism Against Them To Raise Big Money

The war on women is not only costing the Republican Party elections, but their candidates’ sexist remarks are allowing Democrats to raise big money.

According to The New York Times:
In the past few months, Republicans have called Wendy Davis, a Democratic candidate for Texas governor,“Abortion Barbie,” likened Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Senate candidate from Kentucky, to an “empty dress,” criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thighs, and referred to a pregnant woman as a “host.”

Democrats do not just get mad when they hear those words. They cash in.
…
Emily’s List, the political action committee that backs female candidates who support abortion rights, has raised a record $25 million this election cycle.

Republican sexism is not only helping Democrats build support and votes. It is also funnelling millions of dollars into Democratic candidates’ campaign funds. What Republicans have been doing with the war on women is more than morally wrong. This attempt to turn back the clock to a time when,“a woman’s place is in the home” is more than ill advised.

It’s politically stupid.

This mutant campaign against women’s right is the logical evolution of the anti-abortion movement, and the family values Republicans of decades past. These are the same extremists who rose to prominence within the Republican Party in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The difference between then and now is that there are no moderate Republicans to keep them in check. The social conservative extremists run the party now.

This has resulted in a wave of anti-women candidates and legislation at a time when women make up the majority of the electorate. It all means that this hateful campaign against women’s rights is costing the Republican Party elections.

Democrats are smart to mobilize and push back. Real rights are at stake. The outcome of many state and federal elections is often the difference between keeping and losing key fundamental rights.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/28/democr...

HAHA, Keep it up teabagger CONS. More votes for the DEMS and WOMEN candidates. We won't forget.

It's a mans world unless women vote

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152154 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you 'continue' post's that no one reads?
....says the loser lemming who keeps commenting on them and whining about icons like your sock buddy jboy. hahaha, lunatics are hilarious.

Thanks for reposting nutjob.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152155 Feb 28, 2014
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text
Now you're crying about judgeits? Lmmfao!!!!!!
Someone give sweetheart here a tissue
LMAO too. He whines like that sissy jboy and then works hard to change them back. TN trolls loosing it over icons that mean nothing. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152156 Feb 28, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>

republiCONS wrote:

New Gallup Poll Shows Speaker Boehner’s Popularity Rating Way Below President Obama’s
Republicans often like to say the phrase,“We’re listening to the American people and they’re telling us (fill in the blank)!” Which, as we all know, is complete nonsense.
If Republicans in Congress were listening to the majority of the American people:
Gay marriage would be legal.
Background checks would be required on all gun purchases.
We would have sensible immigration reform.
The government would have never been shut down last year.
Just for starters. There are several other pieces of legislation that would have been implemented into law by now if Republicans really did listen to the majority of Americans. But we all know Republicans aren’t listening to the American people. They’re listening to the right-wing radicals who’ve hijacked the Republican party since the United States dared to elect its first African-American president.
Well, for all their rhetoric about Obama and how the American people aren’t as “high” on him as they once were, they really have no room to talk.
For starters, the favorability rating of Congress hovers somewhere around 9-15% on any given week. Favorability ratings for Congress have, of course, plummeted since 2010 when Republicans took control of the House and tea party Republicans took control of the Republican party.
Now I know some will dismiss this as,“Well, that’s the whole Congress vs. one guy – of course their numbers are going to be lower!”
Which is fine, and might make for a more valid argument – except the leading Republican in Congress, John Boehner, isn’t exactly doing all that great himself.
A new Gallup Poll shows Boehner’s favorability rating at 32%.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s went up to 52%.
To put my Texas education to work for you, that’s a 20 percent higher number of Americans who view the president more favorably than John Boehner.
Yet Republicans want to say that Americans overwhelmingly oppose Obama’s policies? Really?
Congressional favorability numbers are about as low as they can get and the most powerful Republican in Congress has a favorability rating 20 points lower than President Obama’s.
Now I know Republicans don’t like science or math – and polls like this consist of both – but that doesn’t change the fact that these poll numbers not only show that far more Americans favor President Obama (and thus his policies), but they overwhelmingly favor them.
But as always, these numbers won’t have any impact on far right Republicans. Reality doesn’t matter to these people. As I’ve said numerous times to them, it’s all about what they want to be real instead of what actually is real.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/new-gallup ...
Yeah, those repukes don't do MATH. hahaha About like the old teabagger thinking the teahads are getting stronger. hahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa
Thanks for reposting goatshit and proving once again what a deranged lunatic you are. Keep up the good work. DEMS thank you, more votes for us. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152158 Feb 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Children say the craziest things.
hahaha, YOU fright rightwinged NUTS have cornered C~R~A~Z~Y...keep trying le BIMBO.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152159 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, YOU fright rightwinged NUTS have cornered C~R~A~Z~Y...keep trying le BIMBO.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
only a government employee could sit around and post crap like this all day. Notice I didn't say worker! Carry on spammer
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152160 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not really! you are not even funny, much less hilarious!
hahahaha, scroll and roll TROLL. haha You are just "NOT"!!!!!

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152161 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> only a government employee could sit around and post crap like this all day. Notice I didn't say worker! Carry on spammer
Hey dumbass TN Troll, that is "RETIRED" gov't employee. Maybe you will find a job someday. I'd say as ignorant as you are it would be just a job, not a career. Must suck to be you. lol Carry on TROLL.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152163 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, that piece of trash has never been a worker or an employee! Nothing but welfare riding trash, living in the projects, posting on government paid internet day and night! In reality just a typical democrat! They are all trash, looking for a handout from the people who work! The MODERN democrat, defined!
FU loser TN troll. I had a 35 year career in federal service. YOU probably couldn't pass the background check it would take to get a dog catcher job. I don't care if they use my taxes to help people, something you repukes despise. YOU repukes spew trash as you are on a daily basis. Thanks, it will keep you the MINORITY. Go get a job and quite your whining and obsessing, loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152165 Feb 28, 2014
Bigoted, lonely, and dumb

Truly, some of the biggest idiots alive:

Conservative activists said Thursday that they will continue to press for additional legal protections for private businesses that deny service to gay men and lesbians, saying that a defeat in Arizona this week is only a minor setback and that religious-liberty legislation is the best way to stave off a rapid shift in favor of gay rights.[...]

“The fight has to be over what the First Amendment is,” said John C. Eastman, chairman of the National Organization for Marriage, adding that his side needs to convince the public that conservatives are not trying to deny the rights of other Americans.“This is not somebody adhering to old Jim Crow lunch-counter discrimination. This is a fundamental dispute about what marriage means, and why it’s important for society.”

When you spend your time pushing for legislation designed to turn the civil rights clock back to 1964, it's obvious that you're bigoted, even if you try to cover it up with a stamp of religious freedom.

But if you want those things, and the lesson you took from what happened in Arizona is that you're headed down the right road, you're not just bigoted, you're hopelessly stupid.

To review: After Arizona's legislature passed the state's "okay-to-discriminate " law, activists spread the word about the true agenda of the measure. Most Americans reacted in horror to the Grand Canyon State's attempt to twist the First Amendment into a justification for a return to pre-civil rights era discrimination and within days the same governor who signed the state's "papers please" law was forced to veto the measure.

And when Gov. Jan Brewer did veto the measure, it was a victory for the people who have worked so hard to make homophobia and other forms of bigotry a thing of the past. It was also a relief to Republican insiders and business leaders who didn't want to deal with the hassle of having yet another backward social issue weighing them down.

But the one thing it wasn't was a sign that the people who pushed for the law in the first place had finally figured out how to get away with pushing anti-gay public policy. They may not yet understand it, but what happened in Arizona proved the exact opposite.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/28/1281... ?

Teabagger CONS and circus clown lemming socks = "you're not just bigoted, you're hopelessly stupid."

Out to have dinner with friends, all that shopping tired me out, not cooking. So you clowns have fun stomping icons and whining. It's what you do best. Hope my lib friends will smack you around before I get back later so I have some big laughs. Hell the kid can take all of you dumbasses with little effort. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away TN trolls and circus socks. hahaha boohoo

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#152167 Feb 28, 2014
All my socks post on this account. We all share American core values as per our constitution. As it currently stands.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152168 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>haha, good one. I hope she is picking up trash in the mediums on the interstate. haha

Glad to see you back. I wish Crow would stop in. Guess she got tired of all the socks and trolls. Can't say I blame her. They are revolting, but I will continue to post my articles to show what loser lemmings they are for being teabagger CONS. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
It does get old. But I do have fun making them look like GE fools that they are, and enjoy you and the other educated democratic voters do the same thing.

This is the breakdown of this board.... We state the facts. Plain and simple.... End of story.

And what do republicans do? Blame Obama for everything..... That's it.

Not ONE of them can or will post anything that an elected republican has done to improve our country. Why? Because no republicans have done anything to help with our country.

What else can they do?? It's pretty obvious what I say every time I'm here..... They're stupid.

If republicans were so good for this country, why aren't republican voters posting dozens and dozens of GOP accomplishments like we democrats do here daily?

It's simple..... They have nothing to post because, much like a GOP voter, the GOP elected are lazy and do nothing.

You can't bring up nothing, so what else can they do but go after Obama.

Very easily fooled, but not like low IQ repub voters are easy to fool, look at who they've voter for? Reagan, Bush, Dumbya, Romney, Qualye, Palin, Bachman?

Seriously, look at that line up of pure stupidity I posted.:-D

Just funny to me.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152170 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow, you went into your other personality, huh reTaboCON, now you can grade yourself from a laptop! How funny.
As everyone can see above..... Not a word to rebut my facts.

;-)

I guess if you could have, you would have huh? But can't.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152171 Feb 28, 2014
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>As uncleT would say........SQUIRREL!!!! Too funny!
Weren't you asked for some ......(scary word coming) INFORMATION??
:-D fact!

None if them have any facts, so what else can the low IQ drones do?
Uncle Tab

United States

#152173 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Think about this reTaboCON, Why doesn't Uncle Tab give you good grades, yet when you both show up Tabo gets good grades, but you get Clueless, Nuts and Spam? Now you say it's me, I thought it was "circus clown socks"? Why don't Uncle Tab give you good grades? Do you think everyone is blind?
Jealous much?

LMAO

SQUIRREL!

(Thanks Hugh)
Uncle Tab

United States

#152174 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you 'continue' post's that no one reads?
Why do you constantly post to her if she's so unimportant?

And that's the only thing you have to say?

Can't debate the facts?

You make yourself look like a typical idiot republican drone when you endlessly avoid the facts and try to get personal.

Desperation is a sad thing to watch with you mental lightweights.:-D

Just shows how ignorant you are about the facts and a desperate Internet whore seeking attention.

It's sad you republican women are so f'd up..... Explains why you're one in life.:-D
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152175 Feb 28, 2014
Obama is so weak..........Russia and the rest of the world are laughing while Putin goes around bullying the world because he knows democrats have no balls. Its ok that liberals pretend nothing is going on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152176 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Good one Calvin. That is why the youth runs from those idiots straight to the DEMS, who are in the present 2014 and looking FORWARD, not BACKWARD. They are in denial, especially arisock. The CONS need to ditch the teabaggers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Even young republicans are running from them. And they STILL don't get it :-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152178 Feb 28, 2014
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're crying about judgeits? Lmmfao!!!!!!

Someone give sweetheart here a tissue
LMMFAO

This board seems a little too important to her doesn't it.

I mentioned it before, this one is very jealous of Ms RC.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152179 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to another family member now, reTaboCON?
SQUIRREL!

LMFAO

Seriously old lady..... You've not said anything about any policy all day. LMAO

look up 'Troll' them look in a mirror.

That's all you are, a stupid low IQ republican troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr North Mountain 156,562
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) Tue Cock fighters 16
Vida blue sizemore Tue zootopia 5
Who was found dead on ham holler? Dec 5 Dont Know 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 Harry 753
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Dec 3 crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Dec 3 motorboater 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages