'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151358 Feb 24, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So you will be in a FEMA Camp with Beck and be guarded by the 16,000 new IRS Agents and the Homeland Security will have the Tons of Ammunition ready to shoot you.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You doofus.
Doofus? Hello, those going to the FEMA camps: the poor sheep who become so dependent on the government that when the free $h!/ ran out, they were desperate. Where did they have to go? FEMA camps! You are the doofus. Punka$$$.

Since: Oct 09

#151359 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>So you will be in a FEMA Camp with Beck and be guarded by the 16,000 new IRS Agents and the Homeland Security will have the Tons of Ammunition ready to shoot you.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You doofus.
Ignorance begets hate, the hateful $#it you stir here isn't going to help ANYBODY.
The U.S. census counts heads:
Black or African American alone, percent, 2012 Kentucky = 8.1% U.S.A = 13.1%
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/21000...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#151362 Feb 24, 2014
American Lady wrote:
The New York Times takes down the Clinton Foundation. This could be devastating for Bill and Hillary
But the liberal NYT has no such scruples. The killer quote is this:
For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest.
It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.
This, from 2011:
Just this month, bedding manufacturer Serta announced that it will be sponsoring Bill Clinton’s keynote address to an industry conference in August. "To us,"’ said the head of the company, "Clinton represents leadership. This appearance shows Serta is a leader and is taking a leadership position. This singles us out." Some might say that it is beneath a former president to basically endorse Serta’s new "Perfect Sleeper" line, even with its "revolutionary gel foam mattress".
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/...
Matthew Greggs
republican stupid is like stupid on steroids !!!!
kg8elbee @ Matthew Greggs
So , you admit losing the debate . Thank you .
Firing Billy Dale was stupid . Attacking , tormenting and then killing the people at Waco was stupid . Any woman staying with known multiple cheater , liar cheater Bill was stupid . Allowing the attack on the embassy in Benghazi was stupid , lying about it for 4 weeks was stupid . Hiding then finding the Rose Law Firm billing records was stupid . The Whitewater deal was stupid . Falling down to get amnesia was stupid . Claiming "I don't recall" was stupid .
Electing , supporting these people and apologizing for them is IDIOTIC .
The Laughing Cavalier
Am I the only one who sees the irony in the sponsorship of Bill Clinton by a bedding company?
``````````
)8~D>
The whole democratic party is stupid, ignorant and wasteful. My community has these types.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#151366 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Did you wake up little deadbeat boy?
Lmfao
Copy and paste a Food Stamp yo your stupid Forehead and go to the Store.
teahadist deadbeats are up early, hitting the refresh button on their bank accounts, to see if their government checks were deposited.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151370 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Necause they are extremely popular and she will easily be elected President if she runs in 2016.
Bill was acquitted by Republicans and remains the most popular President of our Time.
The House Republican controlled Committe has admitted that Fox News has lied more than 85 Times on Benghazi and that Susan Rice was correct. The fact that you are so stupid you want to talk about demonstrates your overwhelming ignorance and low IQ.
Hillary is far ahead of anyone in the Polls for 2016. Get used to it you loser..
You have a mighty big "if" there, BUBBA.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#151372 Feb 24, 2014
The ObamaMEDIA monitoring system will be tested when the Easter Egg Roll on the WhiteHouse lawn is CANCELLED, due to 'lack of interest'.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151373 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Oh are you still mad that you lost in a Landslide with Romney? Even though Faux said he would win in a Landslide?
Too bad that you believed in the Fox BS, you probably believed their Lies on Benghazi too.
Lmfao
Doofus, we all lost with the one who won! Social issues with low information voters was the majority. Debt, real issues were not the major consideration, nor was the idea of someone; that could really lead. Your ignorance is shining through and through. Educate yourself, expand your horizons by paying for cable news. Seems you are not very well educated by real life, as to what is really going on in this country right now!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151374 Feb 24, 2014
American Lady wrote:
February 24, 2014
Why Mrs. Clinton's Entire History Matters
By Jeffrey T. Brown
We are about to be bombarded by the mercenaries of progressivism, who will harangue us to agree that all or part of Hillary Clinton's past has no bearing on what kind of president she would be.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/02/why_mr...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~
Crazy - nuts ...!!!
And THAT will be reflected right here on these threads too......, buncha fkn commies.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151375 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>The Republitard Party is all Liars, cowards, Draft Dodgers, and losers.
You just confirmed your inability to speak the truth. STFU, jacka$$$$.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151376 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>The Republitard Party is all Liars, cowards, Draft Dodgers, and losers.
You sound pretty ignorant.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151377 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>Did you wake up Pillhead Jail trash?
Are "gay issues" more important to you than, say, the debt and no jobs in this country?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151381 Feb 24, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too, evidently Posi ...
Some of these libTARD posters 'are' Kentuckians, as I am.
Some of those posters represent some of those that live around here too.....I see how they waste things and don't take good care of the things they have........Such as their nation for one, just like hillary too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151384 Feb 24, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>Are "gay issues" more important to you than, say, the debt and no jobs in this country?
Me thinks that he thinks they are, that's for sure and he/she likes to be in one's face about it..

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#151386 Feb 24, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
This is great! now the hussein oblamers are actually calling their base stupid. We 'fright wingers' have been saying that for decades.
ROTFL, LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
Michelle Obama:'Young people are knuckleheads'
By Charlie Spiering Published February 21, 2014, Washington Examiner.
Base or "bass" they are stupid. LOL
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151392 Feb 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Some of those posters represent some of those that live around here too.....I see how they waste things and don't take good care of the things they have........Such as their nation for one, just like hillary too.
Well you are a deadbeat pos so there is alot of waste in your single wide Trailer Park.

Just look at what a waste you are.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151393 Feb 24, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>Are "gay issues" more important to you than, say, the debt and no jobs in this country?
Not really, it does not bother me that you are a queer.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151394 Feb 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Me thinks that he thinks they are, that's for sure and he/she likes to be in one's face about it..
Me thinks you 2 queers worry alot about that.
Sad but True

Lexington, KY

#151395 Feb 24, 2014
When are the admins going to sack this thread? It is old, irrelevant, and nothing but spam.
even more sad

Campbellsville, KY

#151397 Feb 24, 2014
Sad but True wrote:
When are the admins going to sack this thread? It is old, irrelevant, and nothing but spam.
Yet, here you are. So old and irrelevent, you HAD to comment on it
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#151398 Feb 24, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>You just confirmed your inability to speak the truth. STFU, jacka$$$$.
Oh hell Tom he confirms that point daily on every post he makes, we have been ignoring him since 2010, he will never STFU, oh how we have wished for that! He suffers from the worst case of cranial-rectal inversion known to the human race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min yabadabado 135,637
DeShay henson 20 min X tiger 16
Pop train 8 hr abc 18
just wondering 13 hr just wondering 1
Eva Davis aka tinsey or leea 18 hr Yep thats her 4
MowingService 19 hr Mower 2
police at Larry Sizemores house on Burning Springd 23 hr rat poison 34
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]