'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 261812 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#150090 Feb 17, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
I see more and more each day how truly ignorant the GOP voting base is.
Sad really.
hahaha, those repukes need to kick those lunatic teabaggers to the curb. They are destroying their party. Glad our DEMS are united and you were right....Hillary just has to sit back and watch them eat their own. It's hers for the taking. ALL of them put together can't compare to her experience, her WORLD contacts she repaired after bush/cheney/rumsfield , her tenacity, her thick skin, and being voted the MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD for 18 straight years. They fear her. hahaha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#150091 Feb 17, 2014
KCAB_si_irA wrote:
<quoted text>I would much rather live in a "shed" I built, on "land" I own, than live in a HUD apartment in a ghetto.

You can have the sirens all night, car horns, pimps and hookers, drive by shootings, meth heads, crank dealers, and sewer rats.

I love the sound of a mountain stream, a hoot owl, the sound of an elk as he tells the world he's King of the mountain, coyotes on a moonlit night. And the wind as it whispers through the top of trees.

I guess you could say I'm content with the America I was born and raised in...I won't allow it to be "transformed" into an obamanation.
Wow! What a hood ghetto you described..... How many times have you been in the hood to get all of this knowledge of who are hookers and all? You tried to get some did ya?

And we're back to your dirt floor growing up poor BS again?

At least try a little to change things around. It gets old when you do it over and over :-D
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#150092 Feb 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU people are LUNATICS. The CONS even look good next to you NUTS.
Teabaggers vs republiCONS.......PRICELESS
I love it when you eat your own.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You like to pitch you base talk!! Yes, Tea Party is inclusive of Republicans and Independents. Or, you could say the Republican Party is inclusive of both.

Now if the Democrats lose the Senate and if Mitch got the Leadership post , wouldn`t that be better for Ky. than the other two weak people? How come neither Party could do better?

This is not the time to ditch Mitch!!!! Agree, he has been there longer than should be, that is what term limits is all about!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#150093 Feb 17, 2014
KCAB_si_irA wrote:
<quoted text>I would much rather live in a "shed" I built, on "land" I own, than live in a HUD apartment in a ghetto.

You can have the sirens all night, car horns, pimps and hookers, drive by shootings, meth heads, crank dealers, and sewer rats.

I love the sound of a mountain stream, a hoot owl, the sound of an elk as he tells the world he's King of the mountain, coyotes on a moonlit night. And the wind as it whispers through the top of trees.

I guess you could say I'm content with the America I was born and raised in...I won't allow it to be "transformed" into an obamanation.
One other thing, are you as uneducated as ALL the other GOP/tea imbeciles and can't name a GOP/tea jobs bill that helps America without making an excuse as to why you can't do it?

I know you won't, because you can't.

You're nothing more than a Koch mindless tool.

Just want to make it that clear as you give your excuse.:-D

Idiot.
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#150094 Feb 17, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
The apologist is tired of apologising I guess.
"This tea party movement is one part Dick Armey and company fake astroturf protest, one part angry McCain and Palin soreloserman, one part abortion clinic protester, one part white nationalist militia movement/gun rights nuts, one part ClusterFox/Glenn Beck brain dead watcher, one part anti-immigration Lou Dobbs/Tom Tancredo fan, one part southern racist that isn't done fighting the Civil War yet and one part Ron Paul/Libertarian.
What could ever go wrong with that special blend of tea?"
It seems that David Brooks and the Republicans are finally finding out what could go wrong with stoking that portion of their base. Don't expect Brooks to ever admit it was a mistake though. Being a right wing propagandist means never having to admit or say you're sorry.

I agree. Looks like with the help of Canadian crazed cruz and GRANDrand they will self-destruct. They should know from the last TWO elections that they are the MINORITY.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#150095 Feb 17, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The only time a Repub will see the inside of the White House again is with a tour group. The Majority of American voters believe all you Teahadist are nuts.
hahaha, good one Injudgement. You are dead on.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#150096 Feb 17, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , it would be interesting to know , if it happened.
It was a plan talked about, but did it ever go to vote? Seemed pretty good plan, to me.
One thing the Democrats do not understand is Capitalism . You know, the idea one is responsible for his/her own future. His /her own work ethnic. Etc.
BTW-The Tea Party is far from dead. The principals laid out, the platform laid out, are basic to any good conservative.The movement is an idea, not a Party which is Repubs and Independents.
H.R. 4529 (111th): Roadmap for America’s Future Act of 2010
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr...
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr4529i...

Paul Ryan 2.0 passed the House in the form of the bill H.Con.Res.34, popularly known as the Ryan Budget, on April 15, 2011, by a vote of 235 to 193. Only Four House Republicans voted against the resolution.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150097 Feb 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, those repukes need to kick those lunatic teabaggers to the curb. They are destroying their party. Glad our DEMS are united and you were right....Hillary just has to sit back and watch them eat their own. It's hers for the taking. ALL of them put together can't compare to her experience, her WORLD contacts she repaired after bush/cheney/rumsfield , her tenacity, her thick skin, and being voted the MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD for 18 straight years. They fear her. hahaha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
18 years in a row.

That's gotta be a sinking fear for repubs.

No wonder they tried to hold onto Benghazi as long as they did. And leave it to False News to lie about it over 85 times.

She has the women's vote, black vote, Hispanic vote, young voters...... It would be quicker if I did it this way....

She has all the votes except for low IQ racist old republicans.

:-D that's the easy way.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150098 Feb 17, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>You like to pitch you base talk!! Yes, Tea Party is inclusive of Republicans and Independents. Or, you could say the Republican Party is inclusive of both.

Now if the Democrats lose the Senate and if Mitch got the Leadership post , wouldn`t that be better for Ky. than the other two weak people? How come neither Party could do better?

This is not the time to ditch Mitch!!!! Agree, he has been there longer than should be, that is what term limits is all about!!
[email protected] being inclusive..... Of racist old white folks.

It's very sad you can't say women, blacks, Hispanics are going to vote for republicans, those groups are strongly democrat voters.

Old and white wont win an election.

Mitch will be lucky to survive this coming election. Especially with Bill Clinton campaigning for Ms Grimes.

Why aren't you standing behind your teabaggies in Kentucky against Mitch? You scared to stand up for what you believe in? Or the GOP winning regardless is more important?

Talk about a sheeple.

Still no jobs bill huh? There isn't one. That's why none of you can't post it. So stfu about Obama and jobs. It makes you look ignorant.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150100 Feb 17, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>"Much like the Southern Racists" Sorry, but there you are talking about the Democrats past history as KKK.
One other thing on tho subject, since you brought up democrats and the KKK..... Explain to everyone about republicans and the Civil Rights Movement. What did republicans who aren't racist do for civil rights?

Remember, you said democrats started the KKK which is true. But who took it over?

Answer away.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#150103 Feb 17, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid clown!
You just won't give it up will you? You have never been there. You do know however ....(since you think you're so brilliant).... you know how the tour guides refer to the canyon? No you do not!
The Grand Canyon is unique and has @ 1000 caverns, most not yet explored. All have giant rocks on either side. And no they are not NECESSARILY UNDERGROUND. Many are gigantic holes that go several hundred feet into the rock, like an ampitheater but the whole front is open----get that open?! They are not all underground like you claim! Different than a cave, although some people use that term. So they ARE betweem two rocks of never-ending length. Some have a partial roof and some have a full roof of rock overhead. These are NOT under the ground, get it?! Probably Not!!!!
Never the less, I am done with your stupidity, lack of knowledge and twisting of words to suit your ignorance on this subject. Now, read and then stfu!
The conversation, if you want to call it that!
Grand Canyon is a cavern. It's almost official, it that Jaylo and Gayto agreed. I'm just waiting for the reference link.

You said:
"Like two giant rocks, with an empty cavern between them"
a cavern is a large underground chamber; to describe it an being 'between two rocks" is nonsensical. Absurd, really. So there's that.
I replied:
Well, here's this......
Apparently you have never traveled and toured the western states. There are plenty of giant rocks with a cavern between them. And no, a cavern is not necessarily underground.
The Grand Canyon is advertised as only one of them.
You know not for that which you speak! Duh!
http://blog.grandcanyonwhitewater.com/blog/ra...
lolololol
"betweem two rocks of never-ending length" How do they fit on the Earth? Maybe there's something magical about betweemness.

AND NOW...Grand Canyon is 'advertised' as one of the any caverns in Grand Canyon...Give it up, Jaylo, your ass is showing.
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#150106 Feb 17, 2014

republiCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
hahaha, those repukes need to kick those lunatic teabaggers to the curb. They are destroying their party. Glad our DEMS are united and you were right....Hillary just has to sit back and watch them eat their own. It's hers for the taking. ALL of them put together can't compare to her experience, her WORLD contacts she repaired after bush/cheney/rumsfield , her tenacity, her thick skin, and being voted the MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD for 18 straight years. They fear her. hahaha
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH

KCAB_si_irA
Lexington, KY

Sure, we will take YOUR advice, because you really love Republicans...
You're such a Retard!

Typical slanderous remark from a teabagger CON. The term is "mentally challenged". Leave it to you teabaggers to always use offensive terminology. AND you idiot losers wonder why you can't buy an election.

Actually the definition sounds like you teabagger CONS:

Definition of retard (vt)

Bing Dictionary
re·tard [ ri t&#63471;rd ]
1.slow something down: to slow or delay the progress of something
(perfect for you repukes delaying progress for the country.)

2..slowing of tempo: in music, a slowing down of a previously quick tempo

3.offensive term: an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody with a learning disability or somebody regarded as unintelligent

Teabagger CONS = SLOW

Keep trying troll

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#150112 Feb 17, 2014
these are very old threads
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#150113 Feb 17, 2014
Hillary is not able to run for president. Look at her feet and ankles the next time they show a full body shot of her.They're swollen out over her shoes. She's a sick woman. She couldn't keep up the pace. Too bad !
Uncle Tab

United States

#150116 Feb 17, 2014
Angel wrote:
Hillary is not able to run for president. Look at her feet and ankles the next time they show a full body shot of her.They're swollen out over her shoes. She's a sick woman. She couldn't keep up the pace. Too bad !
I don't think so, I think she will run. She can't pass it up.

How many times in history has a Presidential race won 2 years before the election?

She can't Titan it down.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150120 Feb 17, 2014
Angel wrote:
I agree 100%
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150121 Feb 17, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, I think she will run. She can't pass it up.
How many times in history has a Presidential race won 2 years before the election?
She can't Titan it down.
I think your love affair with Hillary should have ended 20 years ago. Guess you lost that loving feeling for BHO.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#150122 Feb 17, 2014
On the oyjer hand,
any representative who let the LIE happen should collect unemployment until the Supreme Court hears them defend themselves.
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A little more on O Ted Cruz, he eats alone, no one will sit with him, speak with him. He's been ostracized by all GOP.
So he has no chance to win the GOP nomination. They have no one who can win against Hillary period.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#150123 Feb 17, 2014
On the other hand. . . .
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150124 Feb 17, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
"More than 24,000 Oklahomans have selected a health insurance plan offered in the federal marketplace"
2 scoops for okiehomo. LMAO.
At least tell the rest of the story..........24,000 signed up but only 264 have wrote a check..........the other 23,736 do not have bank accounts and live in government housing. Similar situation in all other states. Sad very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min another viewer 160,744
Please Vote and share this City Council Poll. 1 hr Somone who knows 22
Bridge Street filth 4 hr Username 7
Grays on lockards creek 5 hr Claycountywoman 6
Keith Collins 9 hr In the know 1
Shena and bud jewell 17 hr moma 3
taxes and food stamps (Jan '11) Thu Robin Epperson 47

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages