'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#142503 Jan 1, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No one
REPEAT
NO ONE
"wants" to take away from the NEEDY & DISABLED!
The TRULY needy & disabled!
WE want the FREELOADERS that DEFRAUD the government of OUR hard earned $$$
taken OFF the dole.
Yes! There ARE many able to work ... that DOES NOT!
SIMPLY because they USE the "system" to CHEAT the ones who
DO ALL THE WORK!
With HELP from the "liberal" ones in charge.
The THING we/USA need/s most - JOBS
THAT would get a LOT OF THEM OFF the "dole" ...
0 admins "Rules & Regs ARE WHY lots of companies left the Country
Before him ... Democratic in general ... For CONTROL!
Is "that" CLEAR enuf for you ...???
No one wants to take away? Did you not read the SevenT postings?
Maybe the Repub leaders in DC could help bring jobs back to America..........
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.

Location hidden

#142507 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
CROW
I never said people should be able to support themselves at any wage including the "minimum wage".
How much someone gets paid should always be what that person's time, talent and labor is worth in the free market. It is irrelevant what it costs that person to pay the rent and food bill. If that person is not earning enough they need to do something like gain new job skills, take a new job or move to another City where the earning power is better.
If someone is worth $25 dollars per day that is what they should be paid. If someone else is worth $2,500 per day that is what they should be paid.
Guess what Life is not fair and we are not all equal and we certainly are not all entitled to the same standard of living. That is the way it is everywhere in the World and until you figure it out and get off your soapbox you are going to continue to struggle
Was Mitt Romney worth his $57,000 per day for doing this to the American worker?
WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies closed the plant in Freeport, Ill., The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.
yourmom

Houston, TX

#142508 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get a job and support yourself, if you can't work for a legit reason then move in with your sister, uncle, aunt, friend, mother and let them take care of you.
Why do you think I am responsible for feeding and sheltering you?
too many questions at once. I do not understand ya

Location hidden

#142512 Jan 1, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
man, that was the tuffest 5 minutes of my life, I just want to tell you sodolib sheepletard baby killing fffff@@@@ggggg loving low intellect voting retards that you are still stupid, low life bottom feeding who bow to hussein oblamer and go baaaaaaaaaaaa everytime he destroys what ever he touches,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
All those things you list but you are still beneath me on every level.
SevenT

Williamsburg, OH

#142514 Jan 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No one wants to take away? Did you not read the SevenT postings?
Maybe the Repub leaders in DC could help bring jobs back to America..........
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
Sorry Pal YOU and your ILK are the ones who take a big huge chunk out of my hard earned paycheck every week to pay for your worthless stupid Social Programs. People who work and pay taxes support the worthless underclass. Yet when I say I want to keep my money you somehow twist that into a bad thing for me to want to keep what I earn.

Why should I support the non-working person?
SevenT

Williamsburg, OH

#142515 Jan 1, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Was Mitt Romney worth his $57,000 per day for doing this to the American worker?
WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies closed the plant in Freeport, Ill., The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.
So what it is cheap labor over there and no environmental or OSHA BS to deal with

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142519 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
CROW
I never said people should be able to support themselves at any wage including the "minimum wage".
So what did you mean by this:
SevenT wrote:
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work for a living....
Isn't supporting oneself the same as working for a living?

I'm quite comfortable on my "soapbox", jethro. It has a solid foundation in compassion.

Speaking of struggles, did you even put up token resistance when you relinquished your soul?
SevenT

Williamsburg, OH

#142521 Jan 1, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the first number you could think of, jethro? You said you could "guarantee" that you gave WAY, WAY more than me, and that you earn more than me remember? So....prove it.
<quoted text>
Then you're not living by your own economic principles, jethro. You said that people should be able to support themselves on less than minimum wage. So....prove it.
I notice that you're backpedaling a bit, though. You've gone from calling unemployed folks worthless underclass, lazy, etc. to not as fortunate. So, let's recap...you're willing to abolish social programs that provide a safety net for unfortunate people? Your compassion is underwhelming.
Btw, there are literally millions of people with skills vastly superior to yours (whatever those may be) who are desperately looking for work. What a beautiful thing it would be if one of them got your job and you had to beg for the assistance you begrudge others. Kharma never sleeps, jethro, and you make a mighty tempting target. Yes indeed you do.
WHere the HELL do you think the money comes from for the Stupid Social Programs?

Middle Class paychecks like mine!

You are basically advocating SLAVERY by asking people to work to feed the Government Welfare State.

Yes if someone wants charity they should have to be STARVING then beg for food. That will teach them a lesson and they will get off their duff and work

#142523 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT wrote:
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get a job and support yourself,
Don't worry, little coward, that's the last one for awhile. I've made you chase your tail long enough. You're probably quite dizzy from all the spinning.
SevenT

Williamsburg, OH

#142524 Jan 1, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you mean by this:
<quoted text>
Isn't supporting oneself the same as working for a living?
I'm quite comfortable on my "soapbox", jethro. It has a solid foundation in compassion.
Speaking of struggles, did you even put up token resistance when you relinquished your soul?
Are you a complete fool!!

I don't care how much you earn you are working for a living. You seem to be fixated on some sort of minimum level you must earn to be earning a living. The world does not work that way you are paid what you are worth.

Compassion is not giving free stuff to the worthless underclass, that is enabling lazy people to rip off every Working Man out there. If you think for one second any of the Welfare Crowd is appreciative of the generocity of our Welfare System you are nothing but a Fool. These people are freeloaders who are so worthless and miserable they don't know the meaning of gratitude.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#142525 Jan 1, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Sure glad 2014 is here, look what is behind us, can't wait to see what is is ahead,
baaaaaaaaa
1. the Mexican gun running,
2. SEAL Team 6 being set up
3. the crimes of the State Dept lying about Benghazi,
4. rampid voter fraud,
5. the military not getting their votes counted,
6. the NSA monitoring our phone calls and emails,
7. the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law, 8. giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese,
9. the community organizer arming the mooslum brotherhood,
10. the IRS targeting conservatives, the DOJ spying on the press,
11. Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives,
12. giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it”
13. the community organizer ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester,
14. the president’s threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress,
15. the community organizers repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February,
16. the 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama,
17. the community organizers unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role,
18. the State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct,
19. the community organizer having Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress,
20. pandering to 61 million low-information voters who don’t pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers
21. the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history,
22. lying to the American people by telling them they could get better and cheaper healthcare or keep what they had if it was better for them
23. setting up healthcare websites that don't work,
24. cutting veterans benefits,
25. bowing to the Saudi King
26. taking selfies at Mandells funeral
27. funding the killing of the unborn with tax dollars
28. supporting fffff@@@@@ggggg marriage
29. mocking Jesus and Christians
30. and last but not least, oblamercare,
Just a few bumps in the road.

All this negativity can really screw up a guys golf game.

FORE

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#142526 Jan 1, 2014
Seat The SubCommittee.
Truth is that this WhiteHouse understands, without the certainty of cover for a Congress / Justice & WhiteHouse that protects his legacy, he will not go quietly. The MSM and the leftistAGENDA know it made a 'stupid' mistake and they can try to save themselves or not. Most of the Media is all in and lost already.
ClintonH should explain to the DNC why information was not shared with the WhiteHouse War Room. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
FYI

London, KY

#142527 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT= Worthless Troll 100%

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#142529 Jan 1, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Sure glad 2014 is here, look what is behind us, can't wait to see what is is ahead,
baaaaaaaaa
4. rampid voter fraud,
7. the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law, 8. giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese,
12. giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it”
13. the community organizer ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester,
14. the president’s threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress,
15. the community organizers repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February,
16. the 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama,
17. the community organizers unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role,
18. the State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct,
19. the community organizer having Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress,
20. pandering to 61 million low-information voters who don’t pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers
22. lying to the American people by telling them they could get better and cheaper healthcare or keep what they had if it was better for them
just keep moving those around, they'll last you another year
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142530 Jan 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>just keep moving those around, they'll last you another year
Great Idea! If he is still busy with these he won't have time to mess up anything else!

Thanks libtard!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#142531 Jan 1, 2014
Following Directions.
ROTFL wrote:
4. rampid voter fraud,
Just a few bumps in the road.

All this negativity can really screw up a guys golf game, and, is she healthy enough to do the job, without causing new problems?

#142532 Jan 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>just keep moving those around, they'll last you another year
It'll take at least a year for him to define "rampid" Think he'll make a Wikipedia page for it?

#142534 Jan 1, 2014
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>
So what it is cheap labor over there and no environmental or OSHA BS to deal with
So move to China, preferably the northern region. Exploit that cheap labor that's so important to corporate CEOs that they'll betray their own country to make a buck. Oh, and while you're congratulating yourself on escaping those pesky environmental and OSHA regulations, take lots and lots of big, deep breaths, won't you?

China’s Eastern Coast Blanketed in Toxic Haze
Pollution spreads to southeast of country that normally remains largely unaffected
By Emily Rauhala / Beijing Dec. 06, 20130

The airpocalypse continues. The dense, polluted air that has become a fixture in China’s northeast has this week descended further south, shrouding a vast section of eastern China in a toxic haze. In Shanghai, the city’s famous skyline was barely visible behind the ashen blanket. In nearby Nanjing, the government ordered school closures in order to keep children indoors. A bit further up the coast, in parts of Shandong province, pollution levels Thursday were literally off the chart.

(PHOTO: Satellite Photos Show the Appalling Extent of China’s Air Pollution)

China is no stranger to extreme air pollution, but this type of city-shuttering smog is more common in northeastern China, where coal consumption peaks during the cold winter months, darkening skies. Since the 1950s the government has provided free heating to those living north of the Huai river. A recent study found that air pollution from coal combustion likely cuts an average of 5.5 years from the lives of northerners compared to those in the south.

Last winter, Beijing spend several cold, dark weeks under a filthy haze, sending sales of air purifiers soaring. This year’s pollution season hit China’s northeast first, with bad air essentially shutting down the city of Harbin in late October. The air was so thick that visibility was reduced to 10 meters in some places. Schools were closed and planes grounded as traffic snarled to a halt.

http://world.time.com/2013/12/06/chinas-easte...

Location hidden

#142535 Jan 1, 2014
The RhINOs of Washington are making a deal with the DNC to undermine the nation.

Location hidden

#142536 Jan 1, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The RhINOs of Washington are making a deal with the DNC to undermine the nation.
Was it Rinos that did this or the Repub Teahadist?
/.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list, " refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource " jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
. Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote. The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min real talk 4,638
Kentucky Needs Grimes 1 hr fact 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,013
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr really 26,271
Colter drops out of mayor's race 2 hr interesting 14
Hells Angels MC Moving Into Manchester ???? (Apr '10) 7 hr watching and waiting 53
Drew Collins 10 hr Think again 14
shot Mon Worried 4
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••