'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 275251 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143347 Jan 6, 2014
lib·er·al
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire

Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.

"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?

Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

I would rather be a liberal than a teabagger CON.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#143352 Jan 6, 2014
Rand Paul doesn't have the brains to be President, he cant handle the job of Senator.
crispy critter

Torrance, CA

#143357 Jan 6, 2014
His IQ is off the charts. He has saved the country and the world. His Obamacare saved this country a fortune, just ask him. Who is this masked man?

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143358 Jan 6, 2014
GOP Declares War on the 'War on Poverty' to Mark 50th Anniversary of LBJ's Initiative

Just in time for the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon Johnson’s declaration of a “war on poverty," the GOP and Sen. Marco Rubio have released a new video with Rubio asking “After 50 years isn’t it time to declare big government’s war on poverty a failure?” As Michael Tomasky at The Daily Beast responded, the answer to that question would be "no."

Marco Rubio Is Wrong: The War on Poverty Worked: On the 50th anniversary of LBJ’s initiative, Marco Rubio says it failed. After all, poverty still exists. But the policies did succeed—Democrats are just afraid to say so. So now Sen. Marco Rubio is trying to join Rep. Paul Ryan’s conservative bleeding-hearts club band. The Florida senator is releasing a video timed to Wednesday’s 50th anniversary of the launch of the war on poverty to declare said war a failure and launch his own.

Woot woot. That isn’t necessarily stupid politics, at least as a general election strategy for 2016. How the guy who’s already alienated the wingers on immigration expects to make it through the primary season trying to get conservatives to care about poor people is another question, but that’s his problem. Our problem is when conservatives like Rubio talk gibberish:“Isn’t it time to declare big government’s war on poverty a failure?” No, it isn’t.

It’s high time to say the war on poverty was a success. A wild success, indeed, by nearly every meaningful measure. But no one thinks so, and a big part of the reason is that most Democrats are afraid to say so.

They’d damn well better start. If we’re really going to be raising the minimum wage and tackling inequality, someone needs to be willing to say to the American people that these kinds of approaches get results.

[...] The political problem is that Americans don’t know about or focus on these successes. They just know that we tried, and poverty still exists. Thus has the “war” frame ended up being extremely handy for conservatives, who will always be able to point to the existence of poor people and therefore to make the claim that the whole thing has been a failure. That is why Rubio can say what he says in his new video and have people who don’t know any better nodding their heads in agreement. And it’s why Ryan can prattle on as he does about government and dependency. I can assure you that when both unveil their specific policy platforms later this year, they’ll consist of a mix of things that a) already exist in some form; b) have been tried and proved tricky to implement; c) sound good in theory but will be woefully underfunded; or d) have been studied to death, with findings suggesting their impact will be minimal.

Go read the rest and he's dead on about the fact that the Democrats need to push back against this snake oil that Rubio, Ryan and their ilk are selling, and hard.

- See more at: http://crooksandliars.com/2014/01/gop-declare...

Line those clowns up. hahaha Rubio is just as big a dumbass as the rest of them jockeying for 2016. haha Dream on.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143359 Jan 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
Rand Paul doesn't have the brains to be President, he cant handle the job of Senator.
You got that right.

What do you call an eye doctor with no vision...
Senator

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH34
Moe

Ashland, KY

#143360 Jan 6, 2014
Did youens hear the one yesterday where the president had a little talk to us all yesterday and forgot some of his speech.

He was saying the Republicans signed the bill to cut out unemployment benefits and then went on vacation. That was not the funny part . The funny part was that he forgot that He signed it and then HE went on vacation too. SOOOOOO dam funny ,that man. And Oh yeah, he for got that the Dems also went on vacation same the Repubs did.
You reckon that boy is getting that old age disease.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143361 Jan 6, 2014
Tennessee man runs for governor in GOP primary for right to shower with his raccoon

A Tennessee man has announced he is running for governor in the Republican primary after the state refused to return his pet raccoon.

Mark “Coonrippy” Brown, a licensed firearm dealer, told The Tennessean that his bid for office was “all about the raccoon.”

Videos of the 56 year old showering and dancing with his pet raccoon, Rebekah, have gone viral over the last year.

But in August, Rebekah was accused of attacking chickens at a local high school and was seized the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency. Brown has been fighting for her ever since, even being featured on CNN host Anderson Cooper’s RidicuList.

According to Brown, Republican Gov. Bill Haslam refused to accept his petition — with over 60,000 signatures — asking for a permit to keep Rebekah.

“Gov. Haslam ignored the cries from the entire United States,” he explained.“He can free prisoners, he can pardon people, but he refused the online petition and refused to accept the letter… All eyes were on Tennessee and it made us look bad. It made it look like we were under Caesar’s law.”

“We’ve got to take this country back one state at a time,” Brown vowed.“We live in the United States of the Offended — not the United States of America.”

Brown has until April 3 to meet the filing deadline for state races.

Watch this video from YouTube.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/tenness...

One of sissy jboy's brothers/ uncles no doubt. hahaha Ignorant TN CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jim

London, KY

#143362 Jan 6, 2014
Moe wrote:
Did youens hear the one yesterday where the president had a little talk to us all yesterday and forgot some of his speech.
He was saying the Republicans signed the bill to cut out unemployment benefits and then went on vacation. That was not the funny part . The funny part was that he forgot that He signed it and then HE went on vacation too. SOOOOOO dam funny ,that man. And Oh yeah, he for got that the Dems also went on vacation same the Repubs did.
You reckon that boy is getting that old age disease.
You really don't understand the responsibilities and duties of the President, do you ?

Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of.

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#143363 Jan 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully,
and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.
we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it!
I don't have a 'health car plan', I receive healthcare which is free at the point of delivery according to need which all affluent nations should provide for their citizens, like clean water and affordable housing.

I pay national insurance contributions which pay for my, and everyone elses healthcare because I'm happy to do it because they do it for me too. It's called being a member of a society. A collection of disparate individuals who have no collective responsibility for eachother is destined to fail.

"Your healthcare and that of your family is not my concern so I shall leave your child bleeding by the side of the road...or that will be $3 for the bandaid and my time" is not anywhere I would want to live.

....and please, for the love of christmas; read mark and inwardly digest the following. I am not an American; Barrack Hussein Obama although I think he's probably one of the most intelligent presidents you've ever had is not my president. I'm not in the US, I am a British barrister(thats a lawyer to you) who finds great amusement in laughing at the US right-wing/fundamentalist christian/republican/teabagger /anti-choice/closeted homosexual gay hater/4 times divorced marriage preserving hypocrite.

I only come here to laugh at you and those like you, you exist purely for my amusement and when I go back to work on wednesday I will forget about you, you are completely disposable and I hold you in the same regard as....lindsey lohan or a celebrity who became famous for performing fellatio on the internet. I don't mind what you say because you don't matter.

Since: Oct 09

#143364 Jan 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Tennessee man runs for governor in GOP primary for right to shower with his raccoon
A Tennessee man has announced he is running for governor in the Republican primary after the state refused to return his pet raccoon.
Mark “Coonrippy” Brown, a licensed firearm dealer, told The Tennessean that his bid for office was “all about the raccoon.”
Videos of the 56 year old showering and dancing with his pet raccoon, Rebekah, have gone viral over the last year.
But in August, Rebekah was accused of attacking chickens at a local high school and was seized the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency. Brown has been fighting for her ever since, even being featured on CNN host Anderson Cooper’s RidicuList.
According to Brown, Republican Gov. Bill Haslam refused to accept his petition — with over 60,000 signatures — asking for a permit to keep Rebekah.
“Gov. Haslam ignored the cries from the entire United States,” he explained.“He can free prisoners, he can pardon people, but he refused the online petition and refused to accept the letter… All eyes were on Tennessee and it made us look bad. It made it look like we were under Caesar’s law.”
“We’ve got to take this country back one state at a time,” Brown vowed.“We live in the United States of the Offended — not the United States of America.”
Brown has until April 3 to meet the filing deadline for state races.
Watch this video from YouTube.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/tenness...
One of sissy jboy's brothers/ uncles no doubt. hahaha Ignorant TN CONS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
He is actually a life long Dimocrat (agent provocateur).

#143365 Jan 6, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>You prove my point about people trying to obtain power and money over weak minded fools by using fear mongering on them. You sound very much afraid. I'm sure the NSA is watching your every post. Throw that computer out in the yard before they storm your mobile home.
Dimocrats are the Fear Mongers! Whenever you can't win an argument with your cut/paste liberal talking points you threaten with NSA, FBI, CIA, USAG, or a BLT with Ricin!
Is this happy-go-nappy-uncle-slappy?

#143366 Jan 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
I guess that's why he's the most popular Ky Senator in many decades!

Rand Paul will be next POTUS, stick that feather in your hat and "Crow"...birdbrain!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143367 Jan 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is actually a life long Dimocrat (agent provocateur).
Like I would believe anything a circus clown proxy sock would say. Prove it.

“Coonrippy” a close friend of yours? hahaha

One of your buddy sissy jboy's kin? lol

Keep trying sock freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
crispy critter

Torrance, CA

#143368 Jan 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Freezing Cold Temperatures Are Part Of Global Warming Trend
Temperatures are cold enough in Minnesota and North Dakota to develop frostbite in five minutes. Wind chill brings the temperatures as low as 50 below.
…the occasional cold snap—even one as extreme as much of the U.S. is experiencing now—doesn’t change the overall trajectory of a warming planet. Weather is what happens in the atmosphere day to day; climate is how the atmosphere behaves over long periods of time. Winters in the U.S. have been warming steadily over the past century, and even faster in recent decades, so it would take more than a few sub-zero days to cancel that out.
But not only does the cold spell not disprove climate change, it may well be that global warming could be making the occasional bout of extreme cold weather in the U.S. even more likely. Right now much of the U.S. is in the grip of a polar vortex, which is pretty much what it sounds like: a whirlwind of extremely cold, extremely dense air that forms near the poles. Usually the fast winds in the vortex—which can top 100 mph (161 k/h)—keep that cold air locked up in the Arctic. But when the winds weaken, the vortex can begin to wobble like a drunk on his fourth martini, and the Arctic air can escape and spill southward, bringing Arctic weather with it. In this case, nearly the entire polar vortex has tumbled southward, leading to record-breaking cold, as you can see [in the] graphic.
So, what does the freezing of America have to do with global warming?
Here is the answer, courtesy of Bryan Walsh:
What does that have to do with climate change? Sea ice is vanishing from the Arctic thanks to climate change, which leaves behind dark open ocean water, which absorbs more of the heat from the sun than reflective ice. That in turn is helping to cause the Arctic to warm faster than the rest of the planet, almost twice the global average. The jet stream—the belt of fast-flowing, westerly winds that essentially serves as the boundary between cold northern air and warmer southern air—is driven by temperature difference between the northerly latitudes and the tropical ones. Some scientists theorize that as that temperature difference narrows, it may weaken the jet stream, which in turns makes it more likely that cold Arctic air will escape the polar vortex and flow southward. Right now, an unusually large kink in the jet stream has that Arctic air flowing much further south than it usually would.
http://www.alan.com/2014/01/06/freezing-cold-...
Keep denying, that is what you repukes do best. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Why isn't it blowing warm air down from the Arctic? We may have to fire up a couple of Kentucky coal plants to get the temperature back up in the midwest before they freeze to death out there.
crispy critter

Torrance, CA

#143369 Jan 6, 2014
Didn't I hear something about some scientists fabricating some global warming evidence or something like that?

#143370 Jan 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I would believe anything a circus clown proxy sock would say. Prove it.
“Coonrippy” a close friend of yours? hahaha
One of your buddy sissy jboy's kin? lol
Keep trying sock freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Unlike YOU, I don't use other accounts (since they ended "the Game".
Alas I was late to the game and only made level 5 twice (different accounts).
I gave you opportunity to actually take those accounts as your own!

Flat Lick Ky.

#143371 Jan 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
What do you call an eye doctor with no vision...
Senator
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH34
So far everything Rand Paul has done has been back-assards, he talks when he should keep his mouth shut and is quiet when he should be talking. I'm beginning to question his sanity or maybe he's on drugs. He's acting like a back-woods bafoon!

Flat Lick Ky.

#143372 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Rand Paul will be next POTUS, stick that feather in your hat and "Crow"...birdbrain!
I seriously doubt both claims.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143373 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. Name me one thing he has done for Kentucky. All he has done is campaign and make a fool out of himself. GRANDrand is a joke, just like turtleman.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143374 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Unlike YOU, I don't use other accounts (since they ended "the Game".
Alas I was late to the game and only made level 5 twice (different accounts).
I gave you opportunity to actually take those accounts as your own!
I have one name and one location. Don't play you and your fellow circus clown socks' lame game. Carry on. I don't want nothing you got freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about them collins (Apr '09) 37 min Bitts collins 107
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Queen 164,852
New Coal Mine 3 hr Miner49 10
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 6 hr somebody that knows 6
free puppy to good home! (Dec '08) 8 hr patiencebonds1 45
Fire Departments Bumming Money at Red lights 16 hr Iseesmoke 2
Drugs east manchester (Jun '16) Tue stupid 87

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages