'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142593 Jan 2, 2014
Look at all this fright wing propaganda, this will never happen, after all, printing $85 billion a month to buy bonds will fix everything,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

==========
Fisher Sees New Housing Bubble Signs, Warns of MBS Buys

Published October 17, 2013 /
Reuters

A top Federal Reserve official said on Thursday he is seeing signs of the United States re-entering a "housing bubble," and warned about the U.S. central bank's ongoing purchases of mortgage-based bonds.

"I'm beginning to see signs not just in my district but across the country that we are entering once again a housing bubble," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher told reporters. "So that leads me ... to be very cautious about our mortgage-backed securities purchase program."
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142595 Jan 2, 2014
I am really trying to understand this, would one of you libtards please explain how this could happen in the realm of global warming? Just wondering, since you all disagree with opposing scientific views,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A BLIZZARD IS BREWING
100 million are in the storm's path

www.cnn.com
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142596 Jan 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
New ObamaCare fees coming in 2014
WASHINGTON — Here comes the ObamaCare tax bill.
The cost of President Obama’s massive health-care law will hit Americans in 2014 as new taxes pile up on their insurance premiums and on their income-tax bills.
Most insurers aren’t advertising the ObamaCare taxes that are added on to premiums, opting instead to discretely pass them on to customers while quietly lobbying lawmakers for a break.
But one insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, laid bare the taxes on its bills with a separate line item for “Affordable Care Act Fees and Taxes.”
http://nypost.com/2013/12/25/new-obamacare-fe...
In this article it is states that taxes were raised due to ObamaCare on Capital Gains income. That is totally untrue. The SS and Medicare tax on Capital Gains was put in place in 2012 with the new tax deal. People like Mitt Romney and the Wall St, Hedge Fund Billionaires had NEVER paid into SS and Medicare until starting on Jan.2013. That type of income had been tax exempt. The new 2012 tax law had nothing to do with ObamaCare.
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142598 Jan 2, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Look at all this fright wing propaganda, this will never happen, after all, printing $85 billion a month to buy bonds will fix everything,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
==========
Fisher Sees New Housing Bubble Signs, Warns of MBS Buys
Published October 17, 2013 /
Reuters
A top Federal Reserve official said on Thursday he is seeing signs of the United States re-entering a "housing bubble," and warned about the U.S. central bank's ongoing purchases of mortgage-based bonds.
"I'm beginning to see signs not just in my district but across the country that we are entering once again a housing bubble," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher told reporters. "So that leads me ... to be very cautious about our mortgage-backed securities purchase program."
The banks are the ones buying up all the homes not private sales. All the major banks are buying up homes and renting them. Bank of America is one of the largest home owner groups in the US now and the largest rental company.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142599 Jan 2, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
New record low set in the coldest city in the continental USA – much of the country headed for a deep freeze
Posted on January 2, 2014 by Anthony Watts
As we begin 2014, it will usher in record cold temperatures. Next week looks quite cold as this forecast for Tuesday shows.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/
PLUS:
:D
Now that the ‘Ship of Fools’ is safe in Antarctica, tough questions need to be asked
Posted on January 2, 2014 by Anthony Watts
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/01/02/now-tha...
Realist says:
January 2, 2014 at 8:43 am
The real story for me is about the carefully scripted deceptive “reports” offered to us by the warmists fellow travelers, libmedia. Glo-Bull warming fanatics on a “propaganda expedition”get trapped by unexpectedly heavy antarctic polar ice
- IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ANTARCTIC SUMMER NO LESS -
And the heroic libmedia bravely and heroically dare to manicure away and flush down the memory hole all of the salient details like:
1) No mention that this is an expedition whose main purpose was to “discover” proof of their fanatically held belief in glo-bull warming, but (ironically?) got caught (literally) by their false, illogical assumptions.
2) That the expedition was poorly planned and even more poorly executed, so the warmist fanatic who attempted to do it “on the cheap” put the participants lives at risk.
3) That the trip was intended in part to commemorate an expedition that occurred 100 years ago with the full expectation that the polar ice would be greatly diminished from that earlier event and could be used as proof positive that AGW glo-bull warming is real! More irony, or just ignorant fanaticism being unmasked?
Why bother to rewrite history when you can just invent the past you want as it is being made by manicuring, filtering and lying through your lib teeth? That's our heroic libmedia!!!
MORE:
)8~D>
I hope that al gore really didn't lie to us, he is such a respectful man with a long history of integrity, I just couldn't handle that right now especially since hussein oblamer may be getting served with divorce papers from mooshell,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142600 Jan 2, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>In this article it is states that taxes were raised due to ObamaCare on Capital Gains income. That is totally untrue. The SS and Medicare tax on Capital Gains was put in place in 2012 with the new tax deal. People like Mitt Romney and the Wall St, Hedge Fund Billionaires had NEVER paid into SS and Medicare until starting on Jan.2013. That type of income had been tax exempt. The new 2012 tax law had nothing to do with ObamaCare.
that is a crock and you know it,

baaaaaaaaaa
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142601 Jan 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
First we would produce jobs. Most people would rather work than be liberal mooches. Then reinstitute the welfar work program that CLINTON PASSED and Obama stopped so he could add more to welfare an phones.
The program was turned over the each state to custom it to their needs as requested by most Republican Governors. Obama said it was one of the crazy Washington things. He said, all he hears from Republicans is that government is too big, but when he turns over a program to the states that ask for it then he is criticized for doing it.
In 2005, Republican governors penned a letter to Senator Bill Frist, the majority leader, backing waivers for states. Last year, five states, including two — Utah and Nevada — with Republican governors, urged the health and human services department to consider allowing waivers.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142602 Jan 2, 2014
Thats it! I have had enough! I demand all you libtard sheeples explain how this could happen when al gore got some phony prize for his global warming scam,

baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaa, and triple baaaaaaaaaaa,

Below zero temperatures: Monster winter storm could create 'brutal' conditions
More than 90 million people across the Midwest and Northeast are bracing for a major snowstorm and blizzard-like conditions, followed by possibly life-threatening cold.
yourmom

Houston, TX

#142603 Jan 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
First we would produce jobs. Most people would rather work than be liberal mooches. Then reinstitute the welfar work program that CLINTON PASSED and Obama stopped so he could add more to welfare an phones.
they seriously need to start giving us smartphones with internet..they give us throw aways with no internet. either way the obamaphones suck.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#142604 Jan 2, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>So you're supporting your family on less than minimum wage? Good for you for sticking to your principles, jethro. Yeah, you gave yourself away with that post, podge. That was a textbook example of your chronic narcissism.

You can't remember what you said from one post to the next, but you can guarantee those statements you just made, eh? Prove them, then. Prove that you give more to charity than me, and that you earn more. We're waiting, little coward.
What others do is there business. Get a life.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#142605 Jan 2, 2014
SevenT wrote:
<quoted text>I gave over $5,000 dollars to charity last year how much did you give?
If they are like Biden , about $3.75.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142606 Jan 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What others do is there business. Get a life.
When some cowardly moron posts a crock of crap that has no basis in fact, I'm going to call them on it. Get over it.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#142607 Jan 2, 2014
Global Highlights

The combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for November 2013 was record highest for the 134-year period of record, at 0.78°C (1.40°F) above the 20th century average of 12.9°C (55.2°F).

The global land surface temperature was 1.43°C (2.57°F) above the 20th century average of 5.9°C (42.6°F), the second highest for November on record, behind 2010. For the global oceans, the November average sea surface temperature was 0.54°C (0.97°F) above the 20th century average of 15.8°C (60.4°F), tying with 2009 as the third highest for November.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the September–November period was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.1°F), the second warmest such period on record, behind only 2005.

The September–November worldwide land surface temperature was 1.08°C (1.94°F) above the 20th century average, the third warmest such period on record. The global ocean surface temperature for the same period was 0.52°C (0.94°F) above the 20th century average, tying with 2009 and 2012 as the fourth warmest September–November on record.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the year-to-date (January–November) was 0.62°C (1.12°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.2°F), tying with 2002 as the fourth warmest such period on record.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/11
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142608 Jan 2, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a crock and you know it,
baaaaaaaaaa
Prove it to be wrong Bitch.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142609 Jan 2, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
Global Highlights
The combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for November 2013 was record highest for the 134-year period of record, at 0.78°C (1.40°F) above the 20th century average of 12.9°C (55.2°F).
The global land surface temperature was 1.43°C (2.57°F) above the 20th century average of 5.9°C (42.6°F), the second highest for November on record, behind 2010. For the global oceans, the November average sea surface temperature was 0.54°C (0.97°F) above the 20th century average of 15.8°C (60.4°F), tying with 2009 as the third highest for November.
The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the September–November period was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.1°F), the second warmest such period on record, behind only 2005.
The September–November worldwide land surface temperature was 1.08°C (1.94°F) above the 20th century average, the third warmest such period on record. The global ocean surface temperature for the same period was 0.52°C (0.94°F) above the 20th century average, tying with 2009 and 2012 as the fourth warmest September–November on record.
The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the year-to-date (January–November) was 0.62°C (1.12°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.2°F), tying with 2002 as the fourth warmest such period on record.
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/11
really? then what killed the dinasours?
Jay

Paris, TN

#142610 Jan 2, 2014
Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Up all Night again you deadbeat pos.

Where I'm at is none of your business, you ignorant libturd!
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#142611 Jan 2, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>The banks are the ones buying up all the homes not private sales. All the major banks are buying up homes and renting them. Bank of America is one of the largest home owner groups in the US now and the largest rental company.
and where did they get their money to do so, if that is true, considering the banking system was bailed out by the U.S. taxpayer,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Hungsolow

Providence, KY

#142612 Jan 2, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Fears grow of Al Qaeda 'resurgence'
in Iraq as death toll soars in 2013
Reuters
UN OFFICIALS REPORT that the civilian death toll in Iraq in 2013 was the highest in years, stoking concerns that the country is falling back into a pattern of bloodshed not seen since the pre-surge years.
There was never Al Qaeda in Iraq before Bush invaded the country.
yourmom

Houston, TX

#142613 Jan 2, 2014
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>There was never Al Qaeda in Iraq before Bush invaded the country.
watch some alex Jones YouTube videos

Since: Oct 09

#142614 Jan 2, 2014
Fox News forces the LSM to report news they once refused to report!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/31/justice/mexican...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a gay athiest. (Apr '11) 1 hr Reads too much 38
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 4 hr thanks 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
lil boy 6 hr smith 17
Looking for 7 hr Puppy 1
Senate President finally paying off for CC!! 8 hr EKU 2
Can you make it to heaven if you overdose? (Feb '12) 8 hr blueberry muffin 76
Southern justice 12 hr Nope 44
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester