'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239476 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#143152 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
learned it from resodoCONS and glad to see you are googling to find my sources,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
you only have 3, so no problem
gad you're 'learning' from Ms R
now, if you could only wipe your own ass...give Lisa a break
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143153 Jan 5, 2014
SCF invests big in Mitch McConnell’s challenger

The Senate Conservatives Fund has invested nearly $1 million in the candidacy of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s GOP primary opponent, the group said Friday morning.

SCF spent about $535,000 promoting the candidacy of Matt Bevin in Kentucky and passed along another $450,000 to the tea party candidate, nearly half of the group’s candidate investment last year. Bevin will need all the help he can get in taking on McConnell, who had nearly $10 million on hand as of October.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/-conser...

Love it when they eat their own. Saving Alison money. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143154 Jan 5, 2014
‘Anonymous’ Leaves Special Message On White Supremacists’ Home Page

‘Anonymous’ has struck again. This time, the hacker group targeted a white nationalist website by placing an anti-hate message on their homepage.

A white supremacist group got hacked by ‘Anonymous’ and found a special message from them.

It was a normal Friday for white supremacists. They still hated everyone who wasn’t white and they still had an unaltered website known as Nationalist.Org to advertise their racism worldwide from their base in Mississippi. That is, until they visited their homepage that afternoon and saw THIS.

As it turns out, hackers who say they’re with ‘Anonymous’ infiltrated the website and left a message for all white supremacists to see. The hackers decided to leave the majority of the website in perfectly functioning order. Only the homepage had been changed. Instead of racism and white supremacy, any visitor to the page would simply find a message condemning bigotry and fascism. The message also served as a promise that ‘Anonymous’ has these groups on their radar.

“Greetings, fellow Anons and Citizens of the world,” the message began.“It has come to our attention that Fascists and white power groups across the world are causing the spread of hate and ignorance. A spectre is haunting the Earth, the spectre of Facism [sic]. For [too] long, we have seen the damage caused by the ideology of white supremacy. We have seen, and participated in, many decades of resistance to white supremacy. We, and others, will never stop fighting fascism and racism wherever it rears its head.”

Translation?‘Anonymous,’ the global network of hackers known for internet vigilantism, has placed white supremacy groups in their cross-hairs. That should make these groups shiver. The last people anyone should want to anger are hackers. Especially those who belong to ‘Anonymous.’ Not too long ago, the hacker group single-handedly trashed the capabilities of a different white supremacist group and exposed Ron Paul as a card-carrying member of the racist club.
White supremacists haven’t had a great last few months even though they took over the GOP.

In any case,‘Anonymous’ is right. White supremacist groups have spread hate and racism for too long. In fact, these groups have become emboldened in recent years partly due to the conservative swing further to the right. This swing has helped racism become a major platform plank within the Republican Party. And the way the GOP has acted over the last five years, it’s looks as if white nationalists have taken over the party.

Of course, white supremacists and their racist right-wing groups have taken other hits in recent months. In November, a white supremacist volunteered for a DNA test to prove that his genetic code is racially pure. It wasn’t. When the results of his test revealed that he had African origins, Craig Cobb became a laughingstock. Even his own racist pals rejected him.

And in a another instance of hacktivism, liberal trolls took over a right-wing Facebook page and plastered it with hilarious goat memes. The hackers made the move because the original owners of the page had posted an altered photo of President Obama being lynched, and called for a national holiday to celebrate his killing.

Here’s a handy list of white supremacist groups for ‘Anonymous,’ in case they’re reading this.

Read more:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/04/anony...

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143155 Jan 5, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
bracing for the cold snap...school closed tomorrow...boo boo
I'm watching House of Cards on Netflix, again.
Definitely coming. I see all the schools and businesses already closed running on the bottom
of the screen. Extended holiday for many. I plan on staying in and staying warm. Oh and watch some good movies like you are. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#143157 Jan 5, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
rampant*
I think ?
I think Ari and GoatGirl got their degrees from the same diploma mill
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143158 Jan 5, 2014
Republican Sen. Paul says he's suing over NSA policies

The Kentucky Republican said in an interview that he believes everyone in the U.S. with a cellphone would be eligible to join the suit as a class action.

WASHINGTON — Republican Sen. Rand Paul says he is filing suit against the Obama administration over the data-collection policies of the National Security Agency. On his website, he's urging Americans to join the lawsuit, in his words, "to stop Barack Obama's NSA from snooping on the American people."

In an interview Friday night on the Fox News show "Hannity," the Kentucky Republican tells host Eric Bolling he believes everyone in the U.S. with a cellphone would be eligible to join the suit as a class action.
Paul says that people who want to join the suit are telling the government that it can't have access to emails and phone records without permission or without a specific warrant.

Paul says the lead lawyer in the suit is Virginia's former attorney general, Ken Cuccinelli.

http://news.msn.com/us/republican-sen-paul-sa...

Anything other than govern, that's GRANDrand and the teabaggers.

You may be a fauxbox pundit or Partisan Hack:

Hannity under Bush"
"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we are even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every move, whether it be online or on the telephone"
"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Amendment.'

Typical repuke mentality.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#143159 Jan 5, 2014
Miller wrote:
<quoted text>It is to my benefit that you keep thinking this. You were "the short bus driver" weren't you? Sadly in real life what you do best is lick windows. The times you were the driver, those dreams made you feel like the bubba, head honcho! You were the passenger outside your dream. Keep licking with wooddick. Playa, such a dumbf ucker.
LMAO! spot on! There are 6 of them in their "bund"?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143160 Jan 5, 2014
U.S. spy court: NSA to keep collecting phone records

WASHINGTON (AP)— A secretive U.S. spy court has ruled again that the National Security Agency can keep collecting every American's telephone records every day, in the midst of dueling decisions in two other federal courts about whether the surveillance program is constitutional.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on Friday renewed the NSA phone collection program, said Shawn Turner, a spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Such periodic requests are somewhat formulaic but required since the program started in 2006.

Judges sitting on the secretive spy court have repeatedly approved the program for 90-day periods. They also have repeatedly upheld the constitutionality of the program — a judicial bulwark that held strong until Leon's surprise decision last month

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Watergate???? It's been around forever. Suck it up. If you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about. I am glad they do it. Keep an eye on all these American born jihads like a couple here. Bunch of dumbasses.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#143166 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
there, that ought to keep you sodofaaggss busy for the next two hours,
LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
You can bet they will come back whining as usual with their attempts at redistributing the blame to everyone but their collective selves.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143167 Jan 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Young Viewers Avoid Fox News Like the Plague as Ratings Drop 30%
Fox News’ attempt to stop the flood of young viewers from fleeing the network failed as FNC lost the most young viewers of any cable news network in 2013.
Fox knows that this is a serious problem. It’s the reason why they shook up their primetime schedule. The reality is that Fox News has the oldest audience in all television. The average age of a Fox News viewer is 65 years old.
It isn’t just that younger people aren’t watching. They are flat out rejecting Fox News. Just like the Republican Party, Fox News is aging and fading. Attempts to rebrand are going nowhere, as young news consumers have been turned off by Fox.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/02/young-...
See how smart Calvin's generation is? hahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Maybe they'll start doing crack on the air, like teahadist trey radel. trey trey thought that was his connect with the yout. LMAO.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#143168 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.
we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it!
You spammed that earlier today, birth defect. Copy and paste...shelter for teahadist. LMOA.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#143169 Jan 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
U.S. spy court: NSA to keep collecting phone records
WASHINGTON (AP)— A secretive U.S. spy court has ruled again that the National Security Agency can keep collecting every American's telephone records every day, in the midst of dueling decisions in two other federal courts about whether the surveillance program is constitutional.
The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on Friday renewed the NSA phone collection program, said Shawn Turner, a spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Such periodic requests are somewhat formulaic but required since the program started in 2006.
Judges sitting on the secretive spy court have repeatedly approved the program for 90-day periods. They also have repeatedly upheld the constitutionality of the program — a judicial bulwark that held strong until Leon's surprise decision last month
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Watergate???? It's been around forever. Suck it up. If you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about. I am glad they do it. Keep an eye on all these American born jihads like a couple here. Bunch of dumbasses.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
but what about the bestiality pics they've been trading? And wtf and jaylo in their daisy dukes?(sorry)

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#143170 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we have them, the GED examination you failed depressed you, that is why you are a sodotard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Masters Degree -$199
GED Test -$60
I saves a hundred and forty bucks...makes me smarter than you, and every bit as much a Logic professor.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#143172 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
And the question is,
What is the word that describes a sodolib sheepletard who abuses chickens with his partner FNIAJ?
LMAO!;)

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#143174 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Look at just how progressive this is!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
----------
Colorado toddler hospitalized after ingesting marijuana
Published January 05, 2014 /
Days after Colorado became the first state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana, police in a town just north of Denver are investigating how a toddler was hospitalized after ingesting the drug.
CBS4 reports Aida Hernandez – the 2-year-old girl’s mother -- doesn’t know how her daughter, Evelyn, encountered marijuana, but suspects a cookie she found outside their apartment is to blame.
it would never have happened with illegal marijuana, right?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#143176 Jan 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
Look at just how progressive this is!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
----------
Colorado toddler hospitalized after ingesting marijuana
Published January 05, 2014 /
Days after Colorado became the first state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana, police in a town just north of Denver are investigating how a toddler was hospitalized after ingesting the drug.
CBS4 reports Aida Hernandez – the 2-year-old girl’s mother -- doesn’t know how her daughter, Evelyn, encountered marijuana, but suspects a cookie she found outside their apartment is to blame.
Cookie Monster?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143182 Jan 5, 2014
The Teapublican Party wins 2013 'Racist of the Year' award

The votes for "Racist of the Year" for 2013 are in and the winners—who are really losers—are now enshrined in our Hall of Shame.

The Hoodie Award

Bestowed by online voters in a poll taken at Daily Kos, to the group or individual whose words and/or deeds best exemplified bigotry and the active effort to suppress and oppress people of color in the United States, in the manner exemplified by the Ku Klux Klan.

Their hoods may not be visible, but their vileness can be seen clearly by everyone who is fighting to build a country free of racism.

9147 people voted in the poll online, with more delivered via email. The Teapublican Party topped the list with 2144 votes (23%). Second place went to Rush Limbaugh (19%, 1798 votes) and a close third to Fox News with 1596 of the votes (17%).

No real surprise here.

Teapublicans are equal opportunity haters. They, and those who fund them—like the Koch Brothers—are truly an American Taliban, and just like the KKK unleashed a reign of terror in the U.S. during reconstruction and into the civil rights era, the teahadists among us and those they elect to office are as much or more of a terrorist threat to our nation than any outside forces.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/05/1266...

Yep, teabagger CONS own racism.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143183 Jan 5, 2014
Leading Republicans’ states among worst hit by jobless benefits cuts

Senior Republican senators including Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul represent some of the states most affected by the controversial cancellation of long-term unemployment benefits, according to a Guardian analysis of data released this week.

Democrats, with strong backing from the White House, are orchestrating a major push to restore the benefits, which mostly apply to people who have been searching for work for more than six months.
Four in every 1,000 people lost benefits in Kentucky, which has an 8.2% unemployment rate and is represented by McConnell, the Senate minority leader, and Paul, who like Rubio is considered a potential presidential candidate for 2016.

On Saturday, President Barack Obama used his weekly address to urge Congress to reinstate jobless benefits – specifically drawing attention to Republicans with high unemployment rates in their states.

In his remarks on Saturday, Obama said he he would sign the Reed-Heller bill if it passed.“When Congress comes back to work this week, their first order of business should be making this right,” he said.

He added:“For decades, Republicans and Democrats put partisanship and ideology aside to offer some security for job-seekers, even when the unemployment rate was lower than it is today. Instead of punishing families who can least afford it, Republicans should make it their New Year’s resolution to do the right thing, and restore this vital economic security for their constituents right now.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/04/leading...

Voters won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143184 Jan 5, 2014
Warning! Rand Paul is Coming to a State Near You In His Push for the Presidency

Brace yourselves. Pundits are falling all over themselves with “will he or won’t he” predictions about whether the only avowed libertarian in Congress, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, will take a stab at running for president just as his dad, Ron, did on three different occasions. Covering all wing-nut bases, Rand is also a member of the Tea Party.

Rand, a doctor like his dad (Rand’s an Ophthalmologist, Ron, an Obstetrician), is almost certainly about to clutter up the candidate landscape for the White House. A radical, issue-waffling, ethics-challenged opportunist, Rand and fellow Senator, Texan, Ted Cruz, will become the de facto, Tea Party favorites. It’ll be fun to watch their once convivial political relationship slowly evaporate on the campaign trail while Christie and J. Bush watch them disappear in the Republican primary rear view mirror.

It is interesting that there is already a campaign website and slogan,“Stand with Rand.” For a guy who remains coquettish about his future aspirations. In order to get millions of names to hit up for contributions and votes, Paul is asking visitors to the site to add their names to his as he prepares to mount a phony class-action lawsuit against the National Security Agency for phone and email intrusions.

He’s also invited Internet Providers and Phone companies to join in. Since some of them are knee-deep in the so-called ‘snooping’ themselves, they may have to ask the president’s permission before signing on.

Ironically, Paul asks supporters of the proposed lawsuit to provide their email addresses.“Give me your email address so I can sue the government for having your email address.” Note that Paul is already hitting signers up for donations to support the lawsuit. I wonder if any of that money will end up in a certain campaign coffer.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/03/warnin...

What do you call an eye doctor with no vision...
Senator

“Give me your email address so I can sue the government for having your email address.”
....[email protected]

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#143185 Jan 5, 2014
FOX’s Benghazi Inquisitor Endorses Obama Assasination, Accuses Clinton of Murder

Michael Scheuer is an adjunct professor at Georgetown University’s Center for Peace and Security Studies, and testified before the House Homeland Security Committee on October 9th. As a former CIA officer, Scheuer’s been in the belly of the beast for a long time, and has for just as long been spewing his own brand of right-wing rhetoric at FOX “News” viewers.

Now, he’s gone from simple “BENGHAZZIIII!!!!” enthusiast to full-on terrorist mouthpiece.

Last week, Scheuer called for the assassination of President Obama in his weekly column.

In a sense, you have to wonder why Scheuer has such deliberate hatred toward Democrats as a whole, and Obama and Clinton in particular. Surely, a distinguished professor and objective witness like he has no personal stake in divisive politics, or pandering to the right wing on FOX. There’s really no point in him riding the Benghazi horse to death, it’s not as though he’s a Koch-funded politician.

Oh yes, that’s right. He’s not a Koch-funded politician, he’s a Koch-funded PROFESSOR. Yes indeed, Scheuer’s department was one of the many at the Catholic Georgetown University to directly benefit from the Koch Brothers’ unexpected, million-dollar grant about three weeks ago.

You were speaking of treason, sir?

http://aattp.org/foxs-benghazi-inquisitor-end...

These people should be prosecuted. I hope the Secret Service made his life hell. IRS will get him back. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min usa 151,865
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 6 hr Concern 7
anyone know michelle stidham from oneida? 7 hr bigfeet34 1
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 14 hr Ole Goat 13
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 16 hr Surfer 5
wreck 17 hr Zombie 2
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 18 hr Tarzan 8

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance