'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239740 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141532 Dec 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There are two types that right from the start you can tell are stupid. Birthers and those that believe there is such a thing as an Obama phone.
There are two types that right from the start you can tell are stupid. Blind followers and those that believe there is no such thing as an Obama phone.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141533 Dec 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You want to tell these good folks what part of my post was a lie? Here it is again what the Repubs have said would happen. If any of these came true, then yes I am a lair.
Federal Taxes going up on everyone, Gun Grab, the 16,000 new IRS agents, FEMA camps, Death Panels, UN World Court, US under Sharia law, UN gun grab, the predicted stock market crash of 2012 due to Obama's reelection, the Obama impeachments, the 43 (going to work this time) Repeal Obamacare votes in Congress, the Presidential victories for Repubs in 2008 and 2012
hey [email protected], seriously, are you that stupid that you don't believe the UN wants to disarm citizens of all countries, even after it has been stated there mutiple times? come on, your stupidity is a choice, I take back my apology for thinking you are actually genetically stupid, yours is a choice, which makes you selectively stupid, the worst kind of stupid,

oh, by the way, what is the monument outside the UN building? what does it look like?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and a double baaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141534 Dec 26, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Translation....the President is Black therefore he hates America
Giving Money to foreign Countries is bad.....except for Israel
The Country is going to hell because the President is Black
Bush broke the US and now you Retardo want to blame President Obama.
BTW even Faux had to fire Beck the insane pos.
The Tea Bag Party is History.
you got it all right,
the president is black and he does hate America, most blacks do,
giving money to Israel is an obligation,
the country is going broke and the president is still black,
Bush = 4 trillion, hussein oblamer = 7 trillion in the same time, because he hates America,
Beck left fox to make millions more laughing at libtards, it is a very lucrative career, just ask Rush, Sean, Levin and Savage,
The Tea Party made history, so yes, they are history,

man are you stupid, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141535 Dec 26, 2013
Tea party patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You should bow to the tea party. All tea party patriots that I know work to keep you up. Those receiving welfare have no idea what it's like to go to work everyday. Welfare recipients "vote" to make a living instead of "work" to make a living. The tea party is the best thing that ever happened to this corrupt Obama administration. We are about liberty, upholding the constitution and holding government accountable. All of you that vote democrat are ruining this wonderful country. The naivety is out of this world. You have no idea how each day your freedom is being taken away. If you think that this can't happen to America then you need to think again. Ask a German how Hitler came to light. The same way that Obama was voted in, "BY THE PEOPLE".
One day that check won't come to the mailbox, then what? The middle class tax payer cannot continue to pay for a corrupt government that gives millions to foreign countries and continues to pay for Americans that would rather sit on their butt then get a job. Somehow this concept completely flies over the liberal and democrat heads. America is heading to hell in a hand basket. We cannot continue to borrow money from China to keep up the lazy Americans and countries that would rather see us destroyed than exist.
No my friend, the Tea party movement is the only hope this country has to survive! I'm a proud Tea Party Patriot. As far as Fox News, I prefer to listen to real conservative news like the Blaze or Patriot Radio. So, obviously you don't know that much about us.
best post of all time, thank you from another Tea Party Patriot!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141545 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>Nice BS Le Stupo, tell us why Faux has to lie.
How about telling us why Obama has to lie to a whole nation?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141546 Dec 26, 2013
-SpeakUp- wrote:
I hope they give me a good health care plan, I'm having another little monkey!
CAW, CAW, CAW!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141547 Dec 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
best post of all time, thank you from another Tea Party Patriot!
Agree it is.
Pooteye

Toledo, OH

#141548 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>You greet at the Wal Mart, but you are a tard.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You spent a perfectly good holiday spewing venom here.

What a fawking loser.

Ta ta

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141549 Dec 26, 2013
Tea party patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You should bow to the tea party. All tea party patriots that I know work to keep you up. Those receiving welfare have no idea what it's like to go to work everyday. Welfare recipients "vote" to make a living instead of "work" to make a living. The tea party is the best thing that ever happened to this corrupt Obama administration. We are about liberty, upholding the constitution and holding government accountable. All of you that vote democrat are ruining this wonderful country. The naivety is out of this world. You have no idea how each day your freedom is being taken away. If you think that this can't happen to America then you need to think again. Ask a German how Hitler came to light. The same way that Obama was voted in, "BY THE PEOPLE".
One day that check won't come to the mailbox, then what? The middle class tax payer cannot continue to pay for a corrupt government that gives millions to foreign countries and continues to pay for Americans that would rather sit on their butt then get a job. Somehow this concept completely flies over the liberal and democrat heads. America is heading to hell in a hand basket. We cannot continue to borrow money from China to keep up the lazy Americans and countries that would rather see us destroyed than exist.
No my friend, the Tea party movement is the only hope this country has to survive! I'm a proud Tea Party Patriot. As far as Fox News, I prefer to listen to real conservative news like the Blaze or Patriot Radio. So, obviously you don't know that much about us.
Nice post
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141550 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How about telling us why Obama has to lie to a whole nation?
About what you stupid SOB?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141551 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post
For you Tards.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141552 Dec 26, 2013
Pooteye wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent a perfectly good holiday spewing venom here.
What a fawking loser.
Ta ta
You spent yours servicing the boys at Bob Amos.

Low hat a cream slurper phag.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141553 Dec 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW, CAW, CAW!
Did you think you were going to get a another trouser snake boy?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141554 Dec 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two types that right from the start you can tell are stupid. Blind followers and those that believe there is no such thing as an Obama phone.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Then there are the Tards that believed Bush would get bin Laden and that WMD's were in Iraq.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Look in the Mirror Stupid.
x democrat independent

Coffeyville, KS

#141555 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>About what you stupid SOB?
If you like your insurance....blah blah blah
If you like your doctor.....blah blah blah
Premiums will drop by $2500 per family
I will lower taxes for the middle class.....blah blah blah
Jobs are the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about.....blah blah blah
I will not have special interest groups in my administration....blah blah blah
I will have the most transparent administration....blah blah bla
I will close Gitmo.....blah blah blah
blah blah blah open mouth another lie is told blah blah blah

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141556 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>About what you stupid SOB?
How many times are you going to ask "about what" he lied about?
My whole nation has answered you. Are you that dense?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141557 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>For you Tards.
For you the gullible, led by the liar is the way I and my nation see it

Since: Oct 09

#141558 Dec 26, 2013
In my humble opinion; the differences between liberal and conservatives run deeper than political ideology. I see the extremes of both sides; broad sweeping generalizations are commonplace in these opposing corners. America is a center-right nation, liberals begrudge that fact. More than 70% of America self identify themselves as Christian, which seems to get the liberals of America in the mood to argue immediately.
While there are conservatives who will lie as well as any liberal; it is rare among conservatives, true conservatives seek truth and fact to represent their arguments. More often than not, liberals will repeat a leftist lie even when it has been debunked.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141559 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>Then there are the Tards that believed Bush would get bin Laden and that WMD's were in Iraq.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Look in the Mirror Stupid.
where are the WMDs, or were they ever there sodoboy?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#141560 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>Did you think you were going to get a another trouser snake boy?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
No, I knew that you were going to apply Alinsky's teachings to make me feel bad, son. LOL You are a weakling and a joke lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 151,934
meth 5 hr IheartCrystalmeth 8
Big wildcat 5 hr MRX 5
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 10 hr tatoose 9
C.C.H.S lesbians Mesa Nelson and Andrea Collins 15 hr You nasty people 1
Stabbing Sat Curious 1
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... Sat Concern 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance