'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
116,321 - 116,340 of 147,066 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to say it like I see it, changes are made to insurance policies on a yearly basis. So far the only people I've seen complaining are high earners, that are underinsured.
Those changes usually resulted in lose a little gain something else and yes the premiums were raised a bit but we were all okay with that. Our premiums tripling...we are not okay with. That is a direct result of Obamacare. I realize that Obama is now trying to blame the insurance companies and the Republicans and Tea Party members and Bush and Putin and Grandma Moses for everything that is wrong with Obamacare (and there's a LOT wrong with Obamacare)but anyone with half a brain cell can figure out that Obamacare had NOTHING to do with reform. Nothing. It's all about redistributing the wealth and Obama's legacy and putting such hardship on the citizens so that they will have to turn to the government for help and Obama will be satisfied that those people won't bite the hand that now force feeds them. Progressive/Liberal/democrat job security.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right OZ...everyone had to have a sponsor. There were no government handouts for anyone whether you had children or not. On my one grandpappy's naturalization paper there is a signature of a man no one ever heard of in the family. I often wondered how the immigrant got such and endorsement. I have been through years of research at the national archives, work I did for a time, some time ago. What amazing people our ancestor's were! All of us need to give them credit for their perseverance and stamina, no matter who we are because if it weren't for them we would not be Americans.
Your sponsor Jay, could be family, friend, job, church...etc. immigration process is very difficult.

When I immigrated because my husband and I were young, it was big possibility Italian authorities to send us back. We could't ask for a political asylum or we had to pass 2 countries and Italy as 3rd, you go forward. Thank God to a nice lady from my home town that I became friend with her daughter. She went to church and bagged priest to talk to Italian authorities to help me and my husband go...even tho we had sponsor in U.S.
If it was not for her, I would not be here today ...

She and her daughter went to New York and I never seen them again. I'm grateful to this lady and Italian church for helping me get to U.S. for the rest of my life.

Going to watch Country Music Awards ...
Joke about Obamacare ..."Started to sign up last Thursday, almost done"...

Good Night...Jay!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to say it like I see it, changes are made to insurance policies on a yearly basis. So far the only people I've seen complaining are high earners, that are underinsured.
Really?

Changes are made to a policy once a year, allowing you to add to it or opt out depending on whether you want to add someone or drop someone, make personal changes or whatever. Rates go up on everything in this world, but not $500 a whack!

You underestimate. These people are telling you: "I like my plan"! Obama promised, if you like it, keep it. Keeping it is not a possibility. They are being canceled. Obama lied! Pure and simple, cannot dispute that. What he said is recorded hundreds of times. Keep it, means keep it. What does that mean to you if someone tells you that you can keep something?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Those changes usually resulted in lose a little gain something else and yes the premiums were raised a bit but we were all okay with that. Our premiums tripling...we are not okay with. That is a direct result of Obamacare. I realize that Obama is now trying to blame the insurance companies and the Republicans and Tea Party members and Bush and Putin and Grandma Moses for everything that is wrong with Obamacare (and there's a LOT wrong with Obamacare)but anyone with half a brain cell can figure out that Obamacare had NOTHING to do with reform. Nothing. It's all about redistributing the wealth and Obama's legacy and putting such hardship on the citizens so that they will have to turn to the government for help and Obama will be satisfied that those people won't bite the hand that now force feeds them. Progressive/Liberal/democrat job security.
All I can say is, I have half a brain cell plus and I don't see it your way.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Liar, liar, pants on fire: See how you age when you lie!

"IF" !

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
... didn't have time to research it ...
Heard on FOX ...The Kelly File...tonight ...!!
Didn't bother to see if there was even a kernel of truth to it, did you? Just post it as gospel because you saw it on Faux.

Not surprising, really, other than your actual admission that you let Faux tell you what to think.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

THE TED OFFENSIVE

Ted Nugent

The racist Democratic Party
More Commentary »
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/the-racist-democra...

Like I'm going to accept information from WND.COM as being true and unbiased. I cant believe anyone would take Ted Nugent serious.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
***The truth hurts...
*****They look stupid ...
*******You know what you're talking about...
Just getting to this ...

Thanks Z!
You definitely do TOO!
So does Jay, Glasgow, & R :)
Can't forget Syl, nor Whitey ...

Night you Guys :)
God is watching ...

<3
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>America is a country of immigrants, welcome....
sad fact those our corrupted in power use immigrants to build a US militaristic imperailist Empire, did you know about this?

Some on herewill be incensed and will start to give me negative icons... so eb it, got to be controversial sometimes ! bahahhahaaa
obamaisadumbASS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
How about showing some evidence of that? The only ones I've seen raising hell are middle class wage earners, of course the insurance companies are going to get far richer, which I think was the primary reason for the ACA! Why would a high earner complain about being underinsured? That makes no sense?
obamaisadumbASS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't bother to see if there was even a kernel of truth to it, did you? Just post it as gospel because you saw it on Faux.
Not surprising, really, other than your actual admission that you let Faux tell you what to think.
We could all watch MSNBC, where they put sound bites together and make headlines that never existed, you mangy dog! That mental giant Al Sharpton could tell us all about it!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
We could all watch MSNBC, where they put sound bites together and make headlines that never existed, you mangy dog! That mental giant Al Sharpton could tell us all about it!
Poor little lying coward, so desperate for my attention that you keep replying to my posts to others. Okay, Jethro, I'll throw you a bone today. Of course, by the time I reply to this you'll probably have changed your name yet again, too ashamed of what you post to stand behind your words.

I don't watch MSNBC, so I can't speak for their honesty. I'm not a fan of Al Sharpton, who is too far left, too unreliably incendiary for my taste. In my opinion he's a left wing version of Limbaugh.

I prefer to deal with verifiable facts, not rhetoric from extremists of any political party.

As for the "mangy dog" thing, you're confusing me with your mother.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about showing some evidence of that? The only ones I've seen raising hell are middle class wage earners, of course the insurance companies are going to get far richer, which I think was the primary reason for the ACA! Why would a high earner complain about being underinsured? That makes no sense?
Where have you been for the last several weeks?

Of course the middle class is complaining. When you take their chosen policy, which did what they had a choice in ordering and paying for, and tell them " I do not like your policy, I know better what you should have and what to pay for it than you do"!!!

You take their freedom of choice away!!!
The poor had no insurance so they have to buy and get the cost reimbursed later. Why should they complain? They have a freebie!!!

The rich just ignore the whole thing.

So, the middle class lose!!! Can you not understand?
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

250,000 people in Colorado lose health plan under oblamercare, LOL, wasn't Colorado a blue state?

hussein oblamers disapproval rating = 53%, another ROTFL, G.W. Bush had the highest approval rating of any president in U.S. history,

you libs are really sharp! LOLOL
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>One heartbeat away from the Presidency
Biden calls, congratulates wrong man in Boston mayoral race...
LOL, no wonder hussein oblamer wanted to change him out as V.P., LOLOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>How about you grow a brain you stupid pos.
You really showed him who is boss!!!

Democrats rule!!!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning, she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out.

Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.

He said,“Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.”

“What do you mean?” asked his wife.

“Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened but, by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and two long fingers, I think I got most of them back in!!!”
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Not bad Stevie, but , ugh!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

easonal party time among the Washington ELITE. This administration is creating a certification program for reporters, who will 'share the message', approved by Obama, Nancy, and Reid.
Some of those old media consultants should looks at the WhiteHouse party invitation lists.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Seasonal party time among the Washington ELITE. This administration is creating a certification program for reporters, who will 'share the message', approved by Obama, Nancy, and Reid.
Some of those old media consultants should looks at the WhiteHouse party invitation lists

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid clay Co citizens 13 min You Are My Next Victim 6
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 1 hr Liar Liar Pants on Fire 57
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 1 hr yep 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr AAA 129,002
I like this guy and you should too. 3 hr pfft 17
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Things for Kids to do in Manchester, KY 6 hr haaaaaaaa 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE