'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186356 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Whittier, CA

#126413 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
unc spewy IS like the -Rush Limbaugh- of the dems ...
He has the LOUD MOUTH spewing ...
Except he's ...
MINUS the *knowledge*...
;~)
0 knowledge, uncle flabby tabby, poor low "IQer"!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126414 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
unc spewy IS like the -Rush Limbaugh- of the dems ...
He has the LOUD MOUTH spewing ...

Except he's ...
MINUS the *knowledge*...

;~)
Hide from stepping up to prove you're an honest REAL patriot..... And you RUN????

Just fun to point that out.

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126415 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward!
Explain coward ...

THEN ...

EXPLAIN
HOW
I'm one :D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126417 Oct 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
0 knowledge, uncle flabby tabby, poor low "IQer"!
YepperZ :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#126418 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
~John Wayne

John Wayne on liberals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =btvSE6tVHzQXX
Saddle Up them and tell the dumb teapublican that I made a fool out of him. Or, don't say anything, and be thought of as being as stupid as he is.

Your choice...... I'm betting you don't have enough guts to stand up and do the right thing..... Even tho you tell everyone on the Internet about you being a person of God.

Here's your chance.... Prove it.

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126419 Oct 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ sacrificing the weak one! He must've PM'd Dumchit to come bail him out again.
No, unfortunately still no rain, just in for a quick rest. I'll try to get in again later tonight. Have fun smacking the regressives around!
Conservatives are FOR -*Progress

prog•ress

n., v. n.
1. advancement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage.
2. the development of an individual or society in a direction considered superior to the previous level.
3. growth or development; continuous improvement: to show progress in muscular coordination.
4. forward or onward movement: the progress of the planets.
5. an official tour or procession, as by a sovereign or dignitary.
v.i.
6. to go forward or onward in space or time.
7. to grow or develop; advance: a disease progressing slowly.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/progress

Liberals are FOR -'Do it MY way or the highway'

NO MATTER "who" is in the WAY!

Trampling civilization ...
by MURDER, mayhem, lies ... you NAME it!
OZombies

United States

#126420 Oct 2, 2013
Sultan Obama, Nancy Nut Pelosi, Dirty Harry Reid, passed ObamacareCRAP, in the middle of the night, without O~N~E Republican present...!!!!!!!

"LET'S PASS SO WE CAN SEE WHAT'S IN IT" without reading it first. How fast did YOU forget demRATS?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126421 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Saddle Up them and tell the dumb teapublican that I made a fool out of him. Or, don't say anything, and be thought of as being as stupid as he is.

Your choice...... I'm betting you don't have enough guts to stand up and do the right thing..... Even tho you tell everyone on the Internet about you being a person of God.

Here's your chance.... Prove it.

Heh
Explained right here!

But I think you're too dumb to even understand the conversation we had in here earlier.

I don't think you have the comprehension level to grasp it. Never mind. WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126422 Oct 2, 2013
A "flourishing economy" ...
IS WHAT Conservatives WANT!

With libTARDS
WE DO NOT have THAT!

LQQk around you ...

Is ANYWHERE you look as CLEAN as it once was.
As well maintained as it once was!

NO!

Laziness abounds!

See a piece of litter anywhere ...
YES!

LOTS of it!

WHY ...
Peeps are TOO LAZY to pick it up!

It's ALL because THEY expect someone else to DO IT for them!

NO RESPONSIBILITY to keep planet Earth CLEAN!

Without getting something in return ...

Isn't 'just' a CLEAN *Earth* WORTH it!

That's a "regressive" ...
NOT a Conservative!

~-~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126423 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold the budget hostage? Obama hasn't had a budget since he has been POTUS, even though the law says he must. He has thumbed his nose at the system long enough. He was elected POTUS, not king. He and you Libtards need to remember that.
He has presented a budget to congress every year as required by the Constitution.
But that is not what we are talking about is it? We are talking about the budget in the Continuing Resolution in case you haven't been keeping up.
NO republican is refusing the CR because they want to work on the actual budget, they are hold it hostage to get their way on an unrelated law.
I understand you tactic of changing the subject though. What else can you do when you havn't an answer?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126424 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives are a disease progressing slowly.
Agreed. A disease that has progressed slowly since the Reagan years, and one that will be all but eradicated in the coming elections.

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#126425 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives are FOR -*Progress

prog•ress

n., v. n.
1. advancement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage.
2. the development of an individual or society in a direction considered superior to the previous level.
3. growth or development; continuous improvement: to show progress in muscular coordination.
4. forward or onward movement: the progress of the planets.
5. an official tour or procession, as by a sovereign or dignitary.
v.i.
6. to go forward or onward in space or time.
7. to grow or develop; advance: a disease progressing slowly.

Liberals are FOR -'Do it MY way or the highway'

NO MATTER "who" is in the WAY!

Trampling civilization ...
by MURDER, mayhem, lies ... you NAME it!
To a republican, progress is making sure the poorest 15% of our country does NOT have access to affordable healthcare. And those same republicans, voting NO every time on raising the minimum wage is progress, no wonder republicans have a 6% approval rating.

DUH!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126426 Oct 2, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! That is the DSM-IV definition, and its undisputable! Anyone one here is welcome to prove me wrong,(except you tabby because you are an idiot. Tabby goes down in flames....AGAIN!
Right definition, wrong interpretation.
Tabby is right. If you had Münchausen by proxy, it is you who would be making someone else sick in order to gain sympathy or attention. LOL many TV movies and several Law and Order segments were made using the illness as a basis.

Oh one more thing. I believe the word you were looking for is "Indisputable".
Glad to be of help
Uncle Tab

United States

#126428 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Right definition, wrong interpretation.
Tabby is right. If you had Münchausen by proxy, it is you who would be making someone else sick in order to gain sympathy or attention. LOL many TV movies and several Law and Order segments were made using the illness as a basis.

Oh one more thing. I believe the word you were looking for is "Indisputable".
Glad to be of help
Thanks NG!

That's TWO people so far DumbTeapublican.

And not ONE republican has stepped up to say you're right.

So that's 3 to 0 in my favor.

Like I told you before, they left the weak one (you) alone as a sacrifice.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126429 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, the democrats AND the republicans passed AHCA. Yes. Everyone knows that.
I corrected your misleading post. Republicans voted on it as well. Yes or no??
And did republicans and republicans ALONE hold the country hostage over AHCA? Yes or no??
Republicans voted overwhelmingly "NO" on Obamacare.

No, Harry Reid and the Dim controlled Senate were sent three bills and voted them down every time.

Harry Reid shut down the government. House did their job.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126430 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has presented a budget to congress every year as required by the Constitution.
But that is not what we are talking about is it? We are talking about the budget in the Continuing Resolution in case you haven't been keeping up.
NO republican is refusing the CR because they want to work on the actual budget, they are hold it hostage to get their way on an unrelated law.
I understand you tactic of changing the subject though. What else can you do when you havn't an answer?
Wrong answer Buckwheat. The House, since 2010 has presented a budget to the Senate and Harry Reid has either not brought to the floor for a vote, or it failed on a party line vote.

No, Obamacare is part of the budget. It has to be funded like everything else. it is not an unrelated law.

Nice try at trying to explain why Obama has not had a budget since he has been POTUS. It is recorded in history. Check it out.

Harry Reid and the Dims are obstructionists.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126431 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A "flourishing economy" ...
IS WHAT Conservatives WANT!
With libTARDS
WE DO NOT have THAT!
LQQk around you ...
Is ANYWHERE you look as CLEAN as it once was.
As well maintained as it once was!
NO!
Laziness abounds!
See a piece of litter anywhere ...
YES!
LOTS of it!
WHY ...
Peeps are TOO LAZY to pick it up!
It's ALL because THEY expect someone else to DO IT for them!
NO RESPONSIBILITY to keep planet Earth CLEAN!
Without getting something in return ...
Isn't 'just' a CLEAN *Earth* WORTH it!
That's a "regressive" ...
NOT a Conservative!
~-~
""A "flourishing economy" ...
IS WHAT Conservatives WANT!""""
That sounds great. Let's look and see what the Repubs in Washington have done about getting jobs to Americans.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad..
Here is how your Repub reps help Americans. That is if the Americans they are helping happen to be all multimillionaires or billionaires.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126432 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I'll do the work for you:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/29/opinion/johnson...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Uncle Tab

United States

#126433 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans voted overwhelmingly "NO" on Obamacare.

No, Harry Reid and the Dim controlled Senate were sent three bills and voted them down every time.

Harry Reid shut down the government. House did their job.
Heathcare was attached, healthcare is law now..... So spin it anyway you like.... 80% of America told republicans not to shit down the GOVERMENT, yes or no??

:-)

This discussion is over. Republicans went against what America said. So republicans shut down the GOVERMENT.

Just a fact. If republicans did what the majority of the country told them, the GOVERMENT wouldn't have shut down.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126434 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer Buckwheat. The House, since 2010 has presented a budget to the Senate and Harry Reid has either not brought to the floor for a vote, or it failed on a party line vote.
No, Obamacare is part of the budget. It has to be funded like everything else. it is not an unrelated law.
Nice try at trying to explain why Obama has not had a budget since he has been POTUS. It is recorded in history. Check it out.
Harry Reid and the Dims are obstructionists.
You are correct. I would bet all you Repubs would have been in the streets had the 2011 Congressional Budget passed doing away with Medicare. 194 Repub votes for it. It is recorded in history.
As far as ObamaCare being funded and you saying it MUST be. If that is the case you could have saved Cruz a lot of time letting him and all the other TeaBaggers know that ObamaCare cannot be defunded. You miss the news for the past two years? All Repubs EVER talk about is defunding ObamaCare. All the budgets submitted by the house had defunding ObamaCare in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old wood plant on Elk Mt. 3 hr asking 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr Family Man 141,440
Shake up at WTBK 16 hr needs re-shook 11
Flooding 17 hr concerned 1
sharon bowling beech creek apts.. (Dec '14) 18 hr wondering 8
lost 20 hr LOL 1
Most powerful Clay Countians Fri xyz 2
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages