'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182206 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#126330 Oct 2, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link to your 80% figure. Most polls I see show a 39%- 36% for not wanting a shutdown.

So it's OK for Obama and his minions to continue to push a law that the majority of Americans don't agree with? Classic narcissism.
http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/...

This says congress has a 6% approval rating.... But considering the site it comes from, I'd say the real number is closer to 3 or 4%.

Educate yourself on these issues.

Idiot!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126331 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GREAT post by another *Patriot*...!!!
``````````

Reality wrote:
CFAP

Obama is great at math!
He divides the country.
He subtracts jobs.
He adds debt.
He multiplies misery.
````
)8~D>
Patriot my ass!!

This describes republicans in Congress.

The majority of the country agrees with me, a REAL Patriot!!

A REAL Patriot puts our country first, not political ideology.

No one republican here is a patriot. The democrats here are the true Patriots and care about our country.

We don't hold our country hostage like a spoiled kid to get our way.

You stupid republicans here are the 6% who agree with those idiots..... Which, in turn, makes you all idiots as well.

So out of touch with the rest of the country.

But please don't stop posting on these boards. As we all point out how ignorant you all are, that makes more people separate themselves from the GOP.

Seems to be working....... 6% approval rating, 80% disagree with holding our country hostage.

We can all see why WE are real Patriots, not some fake, Internet wannabe made up patriot.

Thank You ALL for 2014 and 2016.

:-)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126335 Oct 2, 2013
Good morning Tab! I scrolled through just a few of last night's posts...chemtrail was trying to defrag her phone??

Well the ACA is officially here and the sun still rose, so it would seem that again, the regressives' gloom and doom is proved to be lies...heh.

And as sure as the sun rises, Jethro's gonna be flapping his toothless gums. It really scares him that we Libs actually like each other, not to mention agree on most issues. All he's got to agree with him are socks, when he posts his "hypothesis's" and tripe from "real European news sources"...in Florida.:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#126336 Oct 2, 2013
Geoffrey from toys r us wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha!
You just keep telling yourself this.

We get it, you don't.

You are the wannabe. Ha ha ha. Patriots have it you don't.

You voted for the loser, hahaha, you will see. You will cry.
Obviously I voted for the winner!

:-D

YOU voted for the loser.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126340 Oct 2, 2013
This may be just one persons way of looking at the way things are. But, we wanted a smaller gov`t ,could the House be correct in passing to keep the gov`t working but closing the not needed ones? Is the Senate being , now, the ones refusing to open the ones(dept) the people want to operate? Looks to me as though the Repubs have it just the way it could stay for years!!!Who wants the gov`t to be as big as it was , anyway??

So , Obama decided to not go where he was raised?Big deal.Should go, and stay!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126343 Oct 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
This may be just one persons way of looking at the way things are. But, we wanted a smaller gov`t ,could the House be correct in passing to keep the gov`t working but closing the not needed ones? Is the Senate being , now, the ones refusing to open the ones(dept) the people want to operate? Looks to me as though the Repubs have it just the way it could stay for years!!!Who wants the gov`t to be as big as it was , anyway??
So , Obama decided to not go where he was raised?Big deal.Should go, and stay!!!
Nope you cannot shut it down and, then just fund your favorites, or the ones you think might cause the biggest backlash.
Fund it all or none.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126344 Oct 2, 2013
Hillary, Benghazi Hillary? Have you checked out the news where the State dept. lost all the weapons and armed vehicles at Benghazi? And who was at the helm when they asked for help for six months?? Surely you can not be that lacking in knowledge.The people will one day come to smarts.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126345 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you cannot shut it down and, then just fund your favorites, or the ones you think might cause the biggest backlash.
Fund it all or none.
The republican train of thought baffles me at times. Basically the entire country is against them and they still think its the 'right' thing to do.

I'm going to really piss them off the next election when they cry the election fraud blues like they do every time they lose an election. I'm sure they won't remember in the next election that they have a 6% approval rating and they can't understand why they lost elections

:-D idiots.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#126346 Oct 2, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not take background checks tabby, nor do I own traceable weapons!
Don't tell him that, T.P.! You'll only confuse him! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#126348 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you cannot shut it down and, then just fund your favorites, or the ones you think might cause the biggest backlash.
Fund it all or none.
Disagree. The ones needed are not backlash. Why all or none? Could it be the Democrats want their own way or no way? Could it be some reason why , now , it comes out there can be no give and take discussions? Could it be not the Republicans as the Party of NO , but it is the Senate Democrats?? And Obama??

Don`t know what will come of all this, but still think both Parties are at fault. Both have too many old timers should be going home. Both should be spanked and told to do the job hired to do, not sit there and try for power struggles. The systems are broken.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126349 Oct 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Hillary, Benghazi Hillary? Have you checked out the news where the State dept. lost all the weapons and armed vehicles at Benghazi? And who was at the helm when they asked for help for six months?? Surely you can not be that lacking in knowledge.The people will one day come to smarts.
Republicans cut security at all embassy's.

We know who's responsible. Your old, tired, wore out disrespect of the ppl who died in Benghazi is a pathetic thing to use for political gain.

You're pathetic for mentioning it everyday and we already know what happened. Again..... Republicans put the rich before our citizens protection.

You are a sad human being bringing up Benghazi and you're pathetic for doing it.

Have some respect.

What am I saying?? Republicans don't respect this country...... They go against what the majority want for their own personal gain.

Stupid from top to bottom.
Uncle Tab

San Jose, CA

#126354 Oct 2, 2013
I cant wait for the repubs to not raise the debt ceiling, then we will default and it will be the repubs fault, even though that will trigger a bond market collapse I will still be on here telling all you topix posters just how hungry I am because phillip morris pension went bust, but I will eat horse and donkey meat to stay alive,

#126356 Oct 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. The ones needed are not backlash. Why all or none? Could it be the Democrats want their own way or no way? Could it be some reason why , now , it comes out there can be no give and take discussions? Could it be not the Republicans as the Party of NO , but it is the Senate Democrats?? And Obama??
Don`t know what will come of all this, but still think both Parties are at fault. Both have too many old timers should be going home. Both should be spanked and told to do the job hired to do, not sit there and try for power struggles. The systems are broken.
For the most part, I agree with you on this one, whitehair. When I heard that all "non-essential" employees were to be furloughed, it begged the question if they are non-essential, why are they there?

I also agree wholeheartedly with you last paragraph - both parties are at fault, and there are too many "lifers" in Congress.

However, the Republicans, in their obstinacy to the ACA, have earned their "party of NO" title. Now they're backpedaling furiously, sending ridiculous little funding bills to the Senate to make themselves look better. It's not working. The GOP owns this one, and it will cost them dearly in the coming elections.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126357 Oct 2, 2013
Just because its obviously clear to the majority of Americans that the republicans are in the pockets of the big hospitals and the pharmaceutical companies against Affordable Healthcare.... It's all about money, not people.... Why have they never shut down the GOVERMENT to stop abortions??

It's obvious why they don't stand up on issues like that...... No one pays them to do that.... They use abortion to string you idiots along.

It works very well judging by you idiots here.

#126358 Oct 2, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@dems being the party of no??
Do you ever get dizzy while you type that horseshit?? Everyone knows democrats have done the give give give to republicans.... And now it's time to stop the republican bullies. America agrees...... EIGHTY PERCENT!!!!!
The stupidity of these people who ignore the obvious amaze me.
Brainwashed fools. Facts are right in front of their face and they keep up the same old dumb crap over and over.
What's the term try use when someone is kidnapped and the one kidnapped starts to believe the kidnapper?? Patty Hurst had that happen. Anyway.... All republicans have it lol
LOL! I think you're referring to the Stockholm Syndrome, Tab, and you may be right. There are a few Republicans who have expressed their disgust with this nonsense, but not enough of them have the stones or the sense to call out the baggers as the treasonous snakes that they are.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#126359 Oct 2, 2013
Munchausen syndromee by proxy is what dims give me! They make me sick, while trying to get everyone to notice them!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126360 Oct 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you are holding government funding hostage over a law you dont like but lack enough votes to get rid of it.
As the Democrats stated many times they will be happy to take up any budgetary discussion you want as a stand alone issue.
But we wont let you hold the budget hostage in order to get rid of or destroy a constitutional law already on the books. In addition it would be stupid for them to allow you to keep holding the budget hostage and let you just fund things that would hurt Republicans the most.
LMAO that would be like challenging us to a duel, then demanding we put blanks in our gun while you use bullets!
The American people arent that stupid (well maybe a few whom shall remain nameless :P).
Uncle Tab

United States

#126361 Oct 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I think you're referring to the Stockholm Syndrome, Tab, and you may be right. There are a few Republicans who have expressed their disgust with this nonsense, but not enough of them have the stones or the sense to call out the baggers as the treasonous snakes that they are.
Yes, that's what I was looking for. Thanks!!

And the republicans are in the pocket of big hospitals and pharmaceutical companies who know that they are being regulated and money is more important than people's health.

McConnell has stopped all of his commercials. He knows he's being fired.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126362 Oct 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you are holding government funding hostage over a law you dont like but lack enough votes to get rid of it.
As the Democrats stated many times they will be happy to take up any budgetary discussion you want as a stand alone issue.
But we wont let you hold the budget hostage in order to get rid of or destroy a constitutional law already on the books. In addition it would be stupid for them to allow you to keep holding the budget hostage and let you just fund things that would hurt Republicans the most.
LMAO that would be like challenging us to a duel, then demanding we put blanks in our gun while you use bullets!
The American people arent that stupid (well maybe a few whom shall remain nameless :P).
Agreed!

And the citizens of this country are getting madder every day at republicans. The longer this takes the more seats they lose.

This is a win/win for democrats. 800,000 GOVERMENT employees, elderly, military, all will vote democrat because of the obstructionist republicans.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126363 Oct 2, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Munchausen syndromee by proxy is what dims give me! They make me sick, while trying to get everyone to notice them!
smh@stupid republicans.

Google that and see how ignorant you are for posting it dumbass.

You just made yourself look even more stupid than you usually do.

It's great that these idiots post here with this dumbshit. I hope they never stop.

:-D idiots!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Hubbard and Shelly Couch 22 min concernedsureyouare 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Jared 137,706
Superintendent 42 min fed up 29
who got hung on paces creek? 4 hr peoria 8
Erica collins 5 hr Boogie 2
Stolen property at Beech Creek apartmentst 8 hr Beechcreekapartments 1
anyone know how Amanda Roberts is doing with he... 12 hr happy 1
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]