'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265274 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#126730 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats Gone Wild wrote:
Breaking news: Washington D.C.It was concluded this morning that the person trying to breach White House security yesterday was in fact a Democrat. Investigative journalists used the following rationale in their investigation.
1. She was black
2. Killing her baby was never a passing thought to her.
3. She was from Connecticut.
4. She was driving around in the middle of a work day.
5. She fantasized about Obama stalking her.
This is a clear cut case of Democrats having too much time on their hands, not being burdened with the tasks real Americans face, such as employment.
It doesn't get much better when ignorant hateful republicans like this post on boards like this showing everyone how much hate they have for women, blacks, and children.

:-)

Thank You for 2014,16!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126734 Oct 4, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>From the lips of FDR...

"A large proportion of these unemployed and their dependents have been forced on the relief rolls. The burden on the Federal Government has grown with great rapidity. We have here a human as well as an economic problem. When humane considerations are concerned, Americans give them precedence. The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me, show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole our relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit. It is inimical to the dictates of a sound policy. It is in violation of the traditions of America. Work must be found for able-bodied but destitute workers.
The Federal Government must and shall quit this business of relief.
-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, State of the Union Address, 1935
Republicans either go back decades and decades, or preach fear, doom, and gloom.

Neither of which concerns TODAY.

Try to concentrate on present day issues and statements.
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126740 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans either go back decades and decades, or preach fear, doom, and gloom.
Neither of which concerns TODAY.
Try to concentrate on present day issues and statements.
The present? It is worse today by far with millions living off the government teat. Responsibility has become a dirty word. You are part of the problem, just too dense to know it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126741 Oct 4, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>They can't make themselves look much worse than they do each day as Americans sign up for Obamacare and suffer at the hands of their childish crying over it by shutting the gov't down. They OWN it, no matter how they spin it. Americans aren't as stupid as they think, at least not the MAJORITY. The losers like the ones on here are beyond educating the FACTS of what the CONS have done and how they will suffer next two or more elections.

I seen this on fb, it was hilarious...

A great picture of President Obama with his finger on his lips, smiling: Shhhh listen.....That's the sound of millions of Americans signing up for the affordable healthcare.
And there isn't a damn thing republiCONS can do about it.
hahaha

RepubliCONS address jobs for the first time since 2008, by cutting 800,000 of them.
#Obamacare

I reported the proxy pervert coward again, noticed a few trolls and different socks last couple nights. hahahaha How desperate to pretend there are more than the 4/5 idiots that posts daily on here. Looks like arisocks general bobbysocks sissy boy vern/frau are short on meds this week. Hope he got his refill. Dumbass loser. You can tell when you get them good with your facts, he spins his proxy and uses your name. [email protected] clown socks and their queen loon and her suckup the chemtrail serb. hahaha

Have a great day. I will be back later this evening. Give the idiots hell. You guys have been sticking it to them. Good job!!

Hey Crow, enjoy your day too.:)

Little crybaby sissy boy, you can go nuts now. Stomp those icons and spin that proxy loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
:-D.

You're exactly right. As we all notice, no one uses their names in here. No one would embarrass themselves so badly. But they always jump on our names. That's kind of like what a 12 year old would do.

Says alot about the instability of republicans. But then again, look at elected republicans in Washington throwing temper tantrums because they aren't getting what they want.

Stupidity goes from top to bottom in the Republican Party.

Explains why the majority of the country is against them.

And it's very funny that the son of stupid name doesn't show up any more. I'm sure it has something to do with grading papers, some huge IT contract he has, a purchase of 100's of horses for his FarmVille ranch..... The made up possibilities are endless.:-D

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126744 Oct 4, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
And JFK and LBJ would be embarrassed by what the Dimocratic Party has become today.
I doubt that.
The Democrats hasn't passed any extreme laws.
In fact the healthcare law is less than Democrats in Kennedy's time called for. The holy grail would be a single payer system.
Unlike Republicans, the Democrats aren't holding government funding hostage to get what they cannot get through established procedures.
You don't hear the Democrats yelling "expanded gun background checks or with wont fund the government".
Crazy is as crazy does.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126749 Oct 4, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>The present? It is worse today by far with millions living off the government teat. Responsibility has become a dirty word. You are part of the problem, just too dense to know it.
Millions wouldn't be living off the goverment (as you put it) if it were not for republican politics.

No way to spin it. Bush inherited a strong economy. And look what he did with it.

Obama and democrats stopped the hemorrhaging, republicans have fought it from day one. Mitch McConnell said it himself, his goal was to make Obama a one term president. Why has his goal never been to improve our country??

I voted for the winner and savior out our country 2 times, I will vote for Hilary (Hopefully) 2 times and continue our recovery in 2014,16,18,20.

And 80% of the country disagrees with you, YOU and your kind are the problem.

Looks like everyone knows who the sense one is. Mirror!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126754 Oct 4, 2013
Breaking news: Washington D.C.It was concluded this morning that the person trying to breach White House security yesterday was in fact a Democrat. Investigative journalists used the following rationale in their investigation.
1. She was black
2. Killing her baby was never a passing thought to her.
3. She was from Connecticut.
4. She was driving around in the middle of a work day.
5. She fantasized about Obama stalking her.
This is a clear cut case of Democrats having too much time on their hands, not being burdened with the tasks real Americans face, such as employment.
#1. Is irrelevant. WTF does color have to do with it, crazy is crazy.
#2. Is stupid beyond belief. How the f**k does anyone know what she was thinking.
#3. Is irrelevant. What does it matter were she is from?
#4. Is irrelevant. Another time would have made trying to rush the White House and running over polices officers less of a problem?
THE ONLY FACT PERTINENT is number 5. That is because it hints at her mental health state.
About pointing out she was a Democrat. Seriously? You really think that matters to anyone?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126758 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This one changed names and is talking me now LMAO
These poor dumb idiots don't know how foolish they make the Republican Party look.
But I guess it makes us kinda famous on this board that they feel the need to use our names to get noticed because otherwise, they'd be ignored and made fun of.
Be all that you can be..... Log on and be me!
:-D
Don't worry. We know the difference.
I never respond to obvious impostors, it just encourages them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126760 Oct 4, 2013
Good Morning America
How are ya!?!

Democrats Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#126763 Oct 4, 2013
Have you noticed the last two acts of violence to happen on American soil, and in proximity to our nationís Capital were committed by black Africans, since there are no African Americans, you are either American, or you are something else!
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126764 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions wouldn't be living off the goverment (as you put it) if it were not for republican politics.
No way to spin it. Bush inherited a strong economy. And look what he did with it.
Obama and democrats stopped the hemorrhaging, republicans have fought it from day one. Mitch McConnell said it himself, his goal was to make Obama a one term president. Why has his goal never been to improve our country??
I voted for the winner and savior out our country 2 times, I will vote for Hilary (Hopefully) 2 times and continue our recovery in 2014,16,18,20.
And 80% of the country disagrees with you, YOU and your kind are the problem. Looks like everyone knows who the sense one is. Mirror!
You are as delusional as they come. Your ilk are "teat" enablers of the most transparent kind. But hey, that's what comes from a libturd political party dominated by two digit IQ's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126765 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
You are going to defend someone who gets a kick playing games that most of us stopped as children?
Someone who instead of presenting points of contention prefers to mock by assuming another's Identity?
That is what you call "common sense"?
Not making you look real bright deary.
As my Momma used to say..... Birds of a feather .....

:-D

She has to divert as much as she can after all of her WND posts have proven to be false.

The Republican Party is the Titanic.
Saying

Winchester, KY

#126766 Oct 4, 2013
Have you noticed the last two acts of violence to happen on American soil, and in proximity to our nationís Capital were committed by black Africans, since there are no African Americans, you are either American, or you are something else!
RACIST MUCH????????
OZombies

United States

#126767 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. Is irrelevant. WTF does color have to do with it, crazy is crazy.
#2. Is stupid beyond belief. How the f**k does anyone know what she was thinking.
#3. Is irrelevant. What does it matter were she is from?
#4. Is irrelevant. Another time would have made trying to rush the White House and running over polices officers less of a problem?
THE ONLY FACT PERTINENT is number 5. That is because it hints at her mental health state.
About pointing out she was a Democrat. Seriously? You really think that matters to anyone?
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH..........
it does matter since some of you started making jokes, maybe was AL...?? Happened yesterday, short memory loss, huh....?????!

That's why I said, wait, how do you know that person was Republican ...????? Matter yesterday but not today, you jokers ...?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126768 Oct 4, 2013
What's you point?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126770 Oct 4, 2013
LMAO my last post should read "what's your point".
That was my Italian-American accent coming out :P
OZombies

United States

#126772 Oct 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that.
The Democrats hasn't passed any extreme laws.
In fact the healthcare law is less than Democrats in Kennedy's time called for. The holy grail would be a single payer system.
Unlike Republicans, the Democrats aren't holding government funding hostage to get what they cannot get through established procedures.
You don't hear the Democrats yelling "expanded gun background checks or with wont fund the government".
Crazy is as crazy does.
"NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY"...
JFK...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126773 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH..........
it does matter since some of you started making jokes, maybe was AL...?? Happened yesterday, short memory loss, huh....?????!
That's why I said, wait, how do you know that person was Republican ...????? Matter yesterday but not today, you jokers ...?????
I don't know AL's color or where she was from.
Secondly, we didn't know any of this until after AL was posting again.(if she was posting it obviously wasnt her)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#126774 Oct 4, 2013
LMAO wouldn't it be a hoot if AL was a black male democrat having some fun at the expense of the Republican posters on here?
NOW THAT'S HOW YOU TROLL!
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126775 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH..........
Living in a fog is imperative for libturds. Clarity, like reality, overwhelms and confuses them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 163,318
Beve Begley 7 hr Friend 13
Kern's Bread (Jun '08) 15 hr Kerns Is Good Bread 18
Partner in crime 16 hr BigDawg 3
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 22 hr Really 48
Fire dept Tue Hwy 2000 resident 5
Michelle Jackson Tue Bill 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance