'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256268 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122622 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>how about this, not a proxy and am in Switzerland. Not Ari either. Accept it. It is early Sat. morning here but you have a good night.
That is fine but I have decided not to engage people with foreign locations. Since there is no way to verify citizenship I have to assume them to be citizens of the location indicated, or (more than likely) someone trolling.
As this is a thread about American politics, it is American opinions I wish to hear.
If you are American, feel free to join Topix and post from a member account or join the discussion when you get back home.
To cut back on the trolling, I suggest my fellow posters do the same.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122623 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>you said who was in control of the surplus in 1993. That was the year of Bill Clinton's first term. Wrong Bush, guy! GHWB and his congress handed the surplus and your boy borrowed after policy screwed it. This GWB you talk about came in after Old Bills second term but nice little waiver from the point you originally tried to make. Teehee. Don't you know your own American presidents? Interesting.
Wrong and read my last post.
Goodbye and good luck.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#122625 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that is a pretty general statement.
I know quite a few Democrats who can give you the precise legal definition of both. On the other hand I know a few Republicans who think only people of color can be illegal.
ANYONE [without] documents is ILLEGAL...end of story. U.S.A. have an IMMIGRATION rules and a [front door] any other way IS illegal ...there is IMMIGRANTS coming with legal documents and jump the fence...ILLEGAL ALIENS ...there is NO third...get it...?????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122626 Sep 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to those idiots who think we are all ARI, and I think you know it, if you don't it means you don't read RepubliCONS posts?
My question is why the word "socks"? Is this some new insult or does it have some meaning I am missing?
I really am just curious about this.
Vern

Switzerland

#122627 Sep 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Just to be kind I'll just say you're odd. So as far flippant is concerned you should address yourself with the term...it does apply to you VERN! Now for a history lesson. The flag you mentioned in her avatar picture, is a Palestinian flag...they have no country. The scarf covering the CHILD'S face is Keffiyeh a traditional Middle eastern head-dress. The particular one in the avatar is black and white and was adopted by the PLO in 1964 as a symbol of distinction!
Also if you look close you'll see that the child is flashing a PEACE symbol!
So before you make assumptions about someone do some reserch...Please VERN?
PEACE
tofy
man you can explain it away however you want but no one like this who is for real as you would say here........would talk to another poster and say what this one has said to the Oz poster who comes from a hardship country but became an American and states the fact. You need to grasp a truth from an out and out lie by ones own actions. Nothing is always as it seems that is weak and not smart thinking. Please" this ones for you" not an assumption at all. Tell me why the one who you defend can act so flippant to another poster the way she/he does. Really? Wake up. No need to try this on me man!
Vern

Switzerland

#122629 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is fine but I have decided not to engage people with foreign locations. Since there is no way to verify citizenship I have to assume them to be citizens of the location indicated, or (more than likely) someone trolling.
As this is a thread about American politics, it is American opinions I wish to hear.
If you are American, feel free to join Topix and post from a member account or join the discussion when you get back home.
To cut back on the trolling, I suggest my fellow posters do the same.
most of this would be none of your business now would it. Follow the terms of service for topix and the rest is all up to your character as far as the postings. Who left you boss? How about you stop the accusing yourself huh, how about it man! Who needs to control posters to the point of calling them socks or trolls? A weak poster who thinks this makes them strong.......funny in a weird way wouldn't you say! Yep! Good day er actually it would be good evening for you heh.
Vern

Switzerland

#122631 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong and read my last post.
Goodbye and good luck.
wrong read your first post a few pages back. That is the one I addressed and you wavered from the facts after I pointed you in the right direction. Wrong Bush. Back at you.
Vern

Switzerland

#122632 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is why the word "socks"? Is this some new insult or does it have some meaning I am missing?
I really am just curious about this.
PRICELESS..........you need to ask republiCONS this! That poster cannot make a post without using the word you inquire about. Priceless yeah, finally lmao. Are you for real?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122633 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Very rude NG! Are you trying to act like me?
Not rude. I just prefer discussing American issues with Americans.
Not only that, most proxies are over seas so it cuts down on the impostors.
Vern

Switzerland

#122634 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not coin the phrase NG! Ask Puke&CON, crow,ilih and that gang, it's their word they use on anyone who disagrees with them. I don't have a damn clue! I was makeing fun of them, which I enjoy!
lmao.....PRICELESS Right? Teeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeee heeeeeee

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122635 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not coin the phrase NG! Ask Puke&CON, crow,ilih and that gang, it's their word they use on anyone who disagrees with them. I don't have a damn clue! I was makeing fun of them, which I enjoy!
ok, thanks :)
If anyone else can clue me in on this new insult, I would appreciate it.
Vern

Switzerland

#122636 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Cash - GOD BLESS ROBERT E. LEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Do3Rtdm0vDQXX
In the 'spirit of Z'...
Waylon Jennings - Good Ol' Boys (Original Theme of The Dukes of Hazard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;~)
here is that AL poster who the CONS loves to stalk too. Nice to meet you and Ari finally. We were never on at the same time. Good day.....sorry good night for you.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122637 Sep 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE [without] documents is ILLEGAL...end of story. U.S.A. have an IMMIGRATION rules and a [front door] any other way IS illegal ...there is IMMIGRANTS coming with legal documents and jump the fence...ILLEGAL ALIENS ...there is NO third...get it...?????
Uhm I think I understand you.
Here is a happy fact. Did you know that nearly half of all illegals came here legally?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#122638 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Cash - GOD BLESS ROBERT E. LEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Do3Rtdm0vDQXX
In the 'spirit of Z'...
Waylon Jennings - Good Ol' Boys (Original Theme of The Dukes of Hazard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;~)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart AL...I love this two guys, Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings and The Dukes of Hazard I can always watch ... doesn't matter how many times I seen it before...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122641 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I respond to you, yet your location is hidden? There was a Georgia in the former Soviet Union, how do I know there is not a Kentucky over there too? You say 'Kentuckian' too, that has a foreign ring to it? Hummmm?
LOL Geography? Not hard to check for other Kentucky's in this day and age.
But I will be more than happy to un-hide my location just for you .
OZombies

United States

#122642 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm I think I understand you.
Here is a happy fact. Did you know that nearly half of all illegals came here legally?
"Illegals CAN NOT come legally".?????

Get out of here, I'm telling you...I went to this process. When you come to United States of America through an Immigration process, when you ENTER America, you have DOCUMENTS in your hands. You have rules in those documents :
1. Go immediately to Social Security office and show them those documents to issue you SS card.
2. Same documents show to Immigration officials to apply for green card. After 18 months, you get your green card. You are legal resident.
3. After 5 years take your green card and apply for Citizenship. When you get Citizenship papers, you give them back your green card.

I know what I'm talking about.

If you are [I]llegally in America, you [didn't] come LEGALLY ...you didn't have documents to enter U.S. legally![I]llegals can not come through an immigration office. Unless an Immigration office issue you documents to enter U.S. any other way is ILLEGALLY entering U.S.

Stop it my head is spinning from you.

Again, coming to America legally / illegally.
Again, there is NO third, you turd...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122643 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I respond to you, yet your location is hidden? There was a Georgia in the former Soviet Union, how do I know there is not a Kentucky over there too? You say 'Kentuckian' too, that has a foreign ring to it? Hummmm?
Oh ya. If you read my post to Vern, I also said I will respond to people with member accounts (members can pretty much set their locations to anything). I wont know for sure where the poster is but I will always know I am addressing the same account.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122644 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi AL, you know of course, you are ARI! Like me, Jay, Vern, ARI, OZ, and others! Strange right?
I think NG may be ARI too?(In deep cover).
Ha ha ha ...
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

#122647 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Left a bad taste in your mouth, heh, Bob?
My bad.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122648 Sep 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Illegals CAN NOT come legally".?????
Get out of here, I'm telling you...I went to this process. When you come to United States of America through an Immigration process, when you ENTER America, you have DOCUMENTS in your hands. You have rules in those documents :
1. Go immediately to Social Security office and show them those documents to issue you SS card.
2. Same documents show to Immigration officials to apply for green card. After 18 months, you get your green card. You are legal resident.
3. After 5 years take your green card and apply for Citizenship. When you get Citizenship papers, you give them back your green card.
I know what I'm talking about.
If you are [I]llegally in America, you [didn't] come LEGALLY ...you didn't have documents to enter U.S. legally![I]llegals can not come through an immigration office. Unless an Immigration office issue you documents to enter U.S. any other way is ILLEGALLY entering U.S.
Stop it my head is spinning from you.
Again, coming to America legally / illegally.
Again, there is NO third, you turd...!!
Of course you can enter the US legally and be illegal.
You can come in with a visa. Once that visa expires, if you don't leave, you are an illegal. That is precisely how almost half of the illegals got here.

If your head is spinning, I suggest you lay down and relax awhile. Perhaps you should avoid Topix if the posts affect you so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 157,946
Cat hayre 9 min rabbit hayre 6
The women at Manchester water company are rude 2 hr shutthedoor 32
Beech creek apartments 2 hr xyz 5
Who all has messed with tammy mills after she g... 14 hr People 1
Just some good old fun (Apr '16) 18 hr The Real Yeti 101
New chick at Pat's bartending waitress 20 hr Hi key 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance