'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121940 Sep 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, at times you do get me riled a bit, you are not stupid. You nor I are lawyers either; lawyers confuse everything, and they do it well! I however prefer to keep it simple, and I maintain my belief that you are guilty or innocent, and in the case we are discussing, all 12 jurors had to agree in Florida. FYI insane only exists in legal terms, there is no such clinical term. It has not always been the case, but it is now. Reguardless of what the goof squad wishes to belive,I do teach psychology, thus I am an expert source on that bit of information. I sometimes start things on here, to observe the response from the various intelligence levels one can find on here. I do it mostly for fun, and a stress burn!
There were only 6 jurors in the George Zimmerman trial.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121941 Sep 9, 2013
SAVE HOMELESS VETERANS
Exclusive: John Rocker has way to help American heroes where government has failed them

America:“Land of the free and home of the brave.” On its face a very simple statement – behind its reality, however, a much more dynamic expression.

To say that every man, woman and child who resides within the borders of this great nation owes our current and past warriors a special debt of gratitude would be a drastic understatement.

Just as many in our superficial society are lavished with grossly misplaced admiration, so, too, are those who rightfully deserve adornment oftentimes ignored. It’s sad to say that those who have sacrificed so much for this country are routinely forgotten by many in our communities as soon as their service is done and the uniform is off.

There is a tragedy of epidemic proportions unfolding in this country, and unfortunately it is gaining momentum with each passing day. A lot of us would never imagine nor could readily accept the reality that surrounds many who have fought in our stead for our freedom. Unfortunately, the facts are what they are. Currently, in the richest and most technologically sophisticated nation ever to grace this planet, there are approximately 300,000 of our former soldiers who have no permanent address, no residence and nowhere to call home. Many suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury, which many times makes it impossible to function in their daily lives. They bear the burden of chemical dependency at a rate far greater than those who have only lived civilian lives. And the life “strategy” implemented by far too many of these brave souls is to simply cope no more. Twenty-two of these brave men and women are killing themselves on a daily basis.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/save-homeless-vete...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#121942 Sep 9, 2013
Hello everyone,
I read a few post back where someone degraded people at Wal-mart.My goodness always observing the human condition with a closed mind.
Why the need to take cheap shots at people? H$ll sometimes I have to run to the Dollar General.Where does that rank me on the scale of humanity? Low life uneducated hillbilly scum I suppose?
Who are we to judge anyone? If you've been through hell you don't talk about it,you celebrate in a quiet manner.
Did you ever think a trip to Wal-mart could be that celebration.
Sometimes do a little non-linear thinking,it might bring some awareness to your other wise closed mind.
PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121944 Sep 9, 2013
TALK-RADIO GIANT ISSUES SOS
Conservative 'viewpoints' threatened, operations cut to 'bare essentials'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/talk-radio-giant-i...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121945 Sep 9, 2013
BIBLES CALLED 'WORSE THAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS'
Syrian rebel fighters make video of confiscated materials

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/bibles-called-wors...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121946 Sep 9, 2013
POLAND CONFISCATES HALF OF CITIZENS' PENSIONS
Attempt to delay European nation's looming debt crisis

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/government-confisc...

Brush mountain Ky

#121950 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm a dumbazz TOFU, there it is!
Just as I said a celebration...
Thanks General :)
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#121951 Sep 9, 2013
Good Night all,and remember we are all AMERICANS!
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#121952 Sep 9, 2013
Hola ILiH,
If you're out there?
PEACE
tofy
trueblue

Emmalena, KY

#121954 Sep 9, 2013
Go Paul!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121955 Sep 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There were only 6 jurors in the George Zimmerman trial.
Wrong again. Six jurors went to the jury room to deliberate but there were more jurors there (that sat on the jury during the trial) in case there were alternates needed. Do you live in our country? You seem to know very little concerning the topics you discuss.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121956 Sep 9, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Hello everyone,
I read a few post back where someone degraded people at Wal-mart.My goodness always observing the human condition with a closed mind.
Why the need to take cheap shots at people? H$ll sometimes I have to run to the Dollar General.Where does that rank me on the scale of humanity? Low life uneducated hillbilly scum I suppose?
Who are we to judge anyone? If you've been through hell you don't talk about it,you celebrate in a quiet manner.
Did you ever think a trip to Wal-mart could be that celebration.
Sometimes do a little non-linear thinking,it might bring some awareness to your other wise closed mind.
PEACE
tofy
Kumbaya my Lord, puff-puff, kumbaya. You are such a weirdo. Yep, a filthy person half-dressed going to Walmart just may be celebrating...that they've lived another day to cook more meth or smoke another rock. Should we all celebrate? Kumbaya my Lord, hiccup-hiccup, kumbaya.
Vern

Switzerland

#121957 Sep 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
UCK ( Albanian muslim terrorists in Kosovo) you mean KLA...?????
Guet Morge! Up bright and early this morning almost 7:00 in the am. Really, I meant the uck with an "F" in front but the amt in Kosovo works too. Saw the post where you have a cousin here. I am in Lugano.
Vern

Switzerland

#121959 Sep 9, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY IT ALL larry. Thanks
You might be a RepubliCON:
If you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
you might be a z'Lommis id schuel gange if you cannot understand this as pure schie sdreck,(BS for you)! Benghazi, happened before the sequester. Seems some got paid without doing their job. Why not cut the budget for the ones not doing their job? Were there some not doing their job back in the a USA....sure were! You must be a republiImoRONS ....RepubliCONS. Know what I mean?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121960 Sep 9, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>Guet Morge! Up bright and early this morning almost 7:00 in the am. Really, I meant the uck with an "F" in front but the amt in Kosovo works too. Saw the post where you have a cousin here. I am in Lugano.
Good Morning Vern...!!
My cousin tells me Switzerland is beautiful. That is his permanent home. House, that he has back home gave to his brother. Another cousin came back to old country and realized that he made huge mistake but it's to late. That's why when I went to visit my family, if I didn't go till I got U.S. citizenship.

I was surprised when I saw 'uck',,,what? Now I know. Funny!!

How far is Lugano from Luzern?
Vern

Switzerland

#121962 Sep 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Vern...!!
My cousin tells me Switzerland is beautiful. That is his permanent home. House, that he has back home gave to his brother. Another cousin came back to old country and realized that he made huge mistake but it's to late. That's why when I went to visit my family, if I didn't go till I got U.S. citizenship.
I was surprised when I saw 'uck',,,what? Now I know. Funny!!
How far is Lugano from Luzern?
Good morning OZombies. I was watching the news for a bit while making a hearty meal. Many people will be in for a .....in your am. Your president is making a move. The whole world has beauty and somewhat ugly in it but yes, Switzerland is beautiful. Lugano is around 78 or 79 US miles from Luzern. I speak a mix Swiss German in Lugano but most speak IItalian here in this area. Funny how the different areas here speak a different language unlike America with English. I think one language as the major is very helpful. Otherwise it is very confusing as you could imagine . Have a good night as I have a good day. Keep your eyes wide open when it is the am/pm appreciated timeframe to do so. Times are going to demand this way of life soon, if someone doesn't stop acting like a pajas(fool). Tell the bad guys to shut the uck up. Now you know how we say it also ....."fan da dig".
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121963 Sep 9, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning OZombies. I was watching the news for a bit while making a hearty meal. Many people will be in for a .....in your am. Your president is making a move. The whole world has beauty and somewhat ugly in it but yes, Switzerland is beautiful. Lugano is around 78 or 79 US miles from Luzern. I speak a mix Swiss German in Lugano but most speak IItalian here in this area. Funny how the different areas here speak a different language unlike America with English. I think one language as the major is very helpful. Otherwise it is very confusing as you could imagine . Have a good night as I have a good day. Keep your eyes wide open when it is the am/pm appreciated timeframe to do so. Times are going to demand this way of life soon, if someone doesn't stop acting like a pajas(fool). Tell the bad guys to shut the uck up. Now you know how we say it also ....."fan da dig".
Hey Vern...!!
My cousin tells me, he goes to night clubs where you meet your own people. He really loves Switzerland. Different life style. Have friend back home, she worked in Germany, saved the money as a single woman a built 3 story house. But, regrets for leaving Germany. Germany is very nice country. Going back home few time, I spent the night in Germany, couple of times went over Switzerland. First thing buy chocolates and of course, Swiss watch, duty free...the best in the world. Use to speak Italian. Spent 6 months in Italy. It's easy to forget if you don't speak for a while. Good day Vern ...
Ciao ...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121964 Sep 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Six jurors went to the jury room to deliberate but there were more jurors there (that sat on the jury during the trial) in case there were alternates needed. Do you live in our country? You seem to know very little concerning the topics you discuss.
6 jurors decided the verdict you dumb piece of shit. Doesn't matter if 100 heard the case.
Countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#121965 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
That was intended to make you laugh, nothing more my friend. I agree with what you said. That just made me think about the vidio, that's all. I hope you are feeling better TOFY?
what's a vidio? e-dummy.
Countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#121966 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
OK, at times you do get me riled a bit, you are not stupid. You nor I are lawyers either; lawyers confuse everything, and they do it well! I however prefer to keep it simple, and I maintain my belief that you are guilty or innocent, and in the case we are discussing, all 12 jurors had to agree in Florida. FYI insane only exists in legal terms, there is no such clinical term. It has not always been the case, but it is now. Reguardless of what the goof squad wishes to belive,I do teach psychology, thus I am an expert source on that bit of information. I sometimes start things on here, to observe the response from the various intelligence levels one can find on here. I do it mostly for fun, and a stress burn!
you teach? Rightttt! so
what's your schedule . you on here all day.
oh you off on a 5150? e-dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Hmmmmmmm 4,913
trying to slander nancy link 35 min okkkkk 3
Tony Patterson 1 hr knows him 2
any places for rent in manchester area 2 hr michelle 1
looking for a place to rent in the manchester area (Dec '13) 2 hr michelle 26
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
Colter drops out of mayor's race 19 hr Black Lung 19
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester