'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121956 Sep 9, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Hello everyone,
I read a few post back where someone degraded people at Wal-mart.My goodness always observing the human condition with a closed mind.
Why the need to take cheap shots at people? H$ll sometimes I have to run to the Dollar General.Where does that rank me on the scale of humanity? Low life uneducated hillbilly scum I suppose?
Who are we to judge anyone? If you've been through hell you don't talk about it,you celebrate in a quiet manner.
Did you ever think a trip to Wal-mart could be that celebration.
Sometimes do a little non-linear thinking,it might bring some awareness to your other wise closed mind.
PEACE
tofy
Kumbaya my Lord, puff-puff, kumbaya. You are such a weirdo. Yep, a filthy person half-dressed going to Walmart just may be celebrating...that they've lived another day to cook more meth or smoke another rock. Should we all celebrate? Kumbaya my Lord, hiccup-hiccup, kumbaya.
Vern

Switzerland

#121957 Sep 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
UCK ( Albanian muslim terrorists in Kosovo) you mean KLA...?????
Guet Morge! Up bright and early this morning almost 7:00 in the am. Really, I meant the uck with an "F" in front but the amt in Kosovo works too. Saw the post where you have a cousin here. I am in Lugano.
Vern

Switzerland

#121959 Sep 9, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY IT ALL larry. Thanks
You might be a RepubliCON:
If you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
you might be a z'Lommis id schuel gange if you cannot understand this as pure schie sdreck,(BS for you)! Benghazi, happened before the sequester. Seems some got paid without doing their job. Why not cut the budget for the ones not doing their job? Were there some not doing their job back in the a USA....sure were! You must be a republiImoRONS ....RepubliCONS. Know what I mean?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121960 Sep 9, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>Guet Morge! Up bright and early this morning almost 7:00 in the am. Really, I meant the uck with an "F" in front but the amt in Kosovo works too. Saw the post where you have a cousin here. I am in Lugano.
Good Morning Vern...!!
My cousin tells me Switzerland is beautiful. That is his permanent home. House, that he has back home gave to his brother. Another cousin came back to old country and realized that he made huge mistake but it's to late. That's why when I went to visit my family, if I didn't go till I got U.S. citizenship.

I was surprised when I saw 'uck',,,what? Now I know. Funny!!

How far is Lugano from Luzern?
Vern

Switzerland

#121962 Sep 9, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Vern...!!
My cousin tells me Switzerland is beautiful. That is his permanent home. House, that he has back home gave to his brother. Another cousin came back to old country and realized that he made huge mistake but it's to late. That's why when I went to visit my family, if I didn't go till I got U.S. citizenship.
I was surprised when I saw 'uck',,,what? Now I know. Funny!!
How far is Lugano from Luzern?
Good morning OZombies. I was watching the news for a bit while making a hearty meal. Many people will be in for a .....in your am. Your president is making a move. The whole world has beauty and somewhat ugly in it but yes, Switzerland is beautiful. Lugano is around 78 or 79 US miles from Luzern. I speak a mix Swiss German in Lugano but most speak IItalian here in this area. Funny how the different areas here speak a different language unlike America with English. I think one language as the major is very helpful. Otherwise it is very confusing as you could imagine . Have a good night as I have a good day. Keep your eyes wide open when it is the am/pm appreciated timeframe to do so. Times are going to demand this way of life soon, if someone doesn't stop acting like a pajas(fool). Tell the bad guys to shut the uck up. Now you know how we say it also ....."fan da dig".
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121963 Sep 9, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning OZombies. I was watching the news for a bit while making a hearty meal. Many people will be in for a .....in your am. Your president is making a move. The whole world has beauty and somewhat ugly in it but yes, Switzerland is beautiful. Lugano is around 78 or 79 US miles from Luzern. I speak a mix Swiss German in Lugano but most speak IItalian here in this area. Funny how the different areas here speak a different language unlike America with English. I think one language as the major is very helpful. Otherwise it is very confusing as you could imagine . Have a good night as I have a good day. Keep your eyes wide open when it is the am/pm appreciated timeframe to do so. Times are going to demand this way of life soon, if someone doesn't stop acting like a pajas(fool). Tell the bad guys to shut the uck up. Now you know how we say it also ....."fan da dig".
Hey Vern...!!
My cousin tells me, he goes to night clubs where you meet your own people. He really loves Switzerland. Different life style. Have friend back home, she worked in Germany, saved the money as a single woman a built 3 story house. But, regrets for leaving Germany. Germany is very nice country. Going back home few time, I spent the night in Germany, couple of times went over Switzerland. First thing buy chocolates and of course, Swiss watch, duty free...the best in the world. Use to speak Italian. Spent 6 months in Italy. It's easy to forget if you don't speak for a while. Good day Vern ...
Ciao ...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121964 Sep 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Six jurors went to the jury room to deliberate but there were more jurors there (that sat on the jury during the trial) in case there were alternates needed. Do you live in our country? You seem to know very little concerning the topics you discuss.
6 jurors decided the verdict you dumb piece of shit. Doesn't matter if 100 heard the case.
Countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#121965 Sep 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That was intended to make you laugh, nothing more my friend. I agree with what you said. That just made me think about the vidio, that's all. I hope you are feeling better TOFY?
what's a vidio? e-dummy.
Countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#121966 Sep 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, at times you do get me riled a bit, you are not stupid. You nor I are lawyers either; lawyers confuse everything, and they do it well! I however prefer to keep it simple, and I maintain my belief that you are guilty or innocent, and in the case we are discussing, all 12 jurors had to agree in Florida. FYI insane only exists in legal terms, there is no such clinical term. It has not always been the case, but it is now. Reguardless of what the goof squad wishes to belive,I do teach psychology, thus I am an expert source on that bit of information. I sometimes start things on here, to observe the response from the various intelligence levels one can find on here. I do it mostly for fun, and a stress burn!
you teach? Rightttt! so
what's your schedule . you on here all day.
oh you off on a 5150? e-dummy
Welp

United States

#121968 Sep 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Out of here to go watch Under the Dome with my sister, delayed due to tennis. YOU clowns have fun changing socks and entertaining each other. I might check back later for a good laugh before bed.
Be sure and stomp those icons you deem so important. lmao@whiny bobbysocks.
Politics is no longer LEFT vs RIGHT
It's become Truth vs. Propaganda
"republiCONS"
The No. 1 reason the rest of the world thinks we're deaf, dumb and dangerous.
- Garrison Keillor
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
They have medication for you
Els

United States

#121969 Sep 10, 2013
No way
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121970 Sep 10, 2013
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
They have medication for you
They have an enema for you.
Welp

United States

#121971 Sep 10, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>They have an enema for you.
I appreciate your concern

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121973 Sep 10, 2013
This looks promising. The Russians are only marginally trustworthy, but maybe, just maybe, Assad's deadly toys can be placed out of his reach.

Report: Syria accepts chemical weapons proposal

(CNN)-- The Syrian government supports a proposal to put its chemical weapons under international control as a way to avert a Western military strike, Syria's prime minister said Tuesday.

The proposal -- to put the country's chemical weapons sites under international control -- stemmed from off-the-cuff remarks made by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/politics/us-syr...

"Off-the-cuff"? I wonder....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121975 Sep 10, 2013
Shellie Zimmerman was asking that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/g...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121976 Sep 10, 2013
Good Morning Patriots :)
Hope you have a Nice Day ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121980 Sep 10, 2013
McCain wanted to have sleepover with Syrian kidnappers

One of the messages that McCain got from Idris is that the opposition “didn’t need pizza but needed weapons,” O’Bagy said.

O’Bagy wasn’t troubled by McCain’s desire to spend the night with a group formerly run by kidnappers. In the Beirut Daily Star, a former hostage held by the anti-regime Northern Storm Brigade identified one of the men in a photo with McCain as Mohammad Nour, the chief spokesman and photographer for the Northern Storm kidnappers. The former hostage told the paper he had seen Nour several times and been photographed by him during his captivity.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/09/mccain-want...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#121981 Sep 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Kumbaya my Lord, puff-puff, kumbaya. You are such a weirdo. Yep, a filthy person half-dressed going to Walmart just may be celebrating...that they've lived another day to cook more meth or smoke another rock. Should we all celebrate? Kumbaya my Lord, hiccup-hiccup, kumbaya.
Well now...how you showed your misunderstanding is important. I believe in individuality..to each his/her own. You missed the point completely and turned it into something unreal.First I've never sang kumbaya and your wrong about the hiccup..baloney too! You don't know the first thing about freedom personal or united freedom! You'd probably feel better if everyone wore SS uniforms and goose stepped...huh?
This wasn't about filthy people going to wal-mart half-dressed. My post was about how we as human disparage other humans who are less fortunate than we. So low and be hold you proved my point to a tee...thank you for your post! BTW there's nothing weird about me! You'd just like to think so to feed your superiority complex,so calm down and join the human race. WE TAKE ALL KINDS BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

PEACE
tofy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121982 Sep 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman was asking that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/g...
Is Shellie Zimmerman a lowlife thug for messing with the Z-man?

That bitch. No one messes with George! Not a 17 year old, Not an old man, and certainly not a WOMAN!
trueblue

Emmalena, KY

#121983 Sep 10, 2013
Joe wants everything given to him while others work their ass off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief or operatunist 38 min paxckrat 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min spaceship 132,145
Who is a cheap mobile home mover?? (Sep '08) 1 hr francis 25
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 2 hr Mug Shots Everybody 21
what's open 4 hr Pecked 3
needing a place to rent 8 hr merry christmas 2
El Cazador shut down???? 17 hr fyi 15
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"