'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186438 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121982 Sep 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman was asking that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/g...
Is Shellie Zimmerman a lowlife thug for messing with the Z-man?

That bitch. No one messes with George! Not a 17 year old, Not an old man, and certainly not a WOMAN!
trueblue

Emmalena, KY

#121983 Sep 10, 2013
Joe wants everything given to him while others work their ass off.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#121984 Sep 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Shellie Zimmerman a lowlife thug for messing with the Z-man?
That bitch. No one messes with George! Not a 17 year old, Not an old man, and certainly not a WOMAN!
Hola ILiH,
I have a feeling that George will soon meet his demise!
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#121986 Sep 10, 2013
George is not the hero he thought he would be.For a man in hiding he's just in the news too much!
He'll in up with hostage's or such and shoot himself!
His conscience is eating him alive and everyone who took up for this psychopath knows it!
PEACE
tofy

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121987 Sep 10, 2013
PA·TRI·OT noun \&#712;p&#257;-tr& #275;-&#601;t,-&#716;ä t

: one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pat...

CHRIS·TIAN noun \&#712;kris-ch&#601;n,

: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chr...

When any sort of good news is posted, whether it's lower unemployment numbers or the chance to avoid a war, the self-proclaimed "Patriots" show their displeasure at hearing this by derogatory icons. That doesn't seem very supportive of the best interests of the nation. As for supporting the duly elected authority, fuhgeddaboutit.

When tofy posted a compassionate plea for understanding and tolerance, the self-proclaimed "Christians" were again generous with icons that disagreed with these principles of Jesus that they claim to embrace.

So maybe someone can explain to me why those who bellow the loudest about being "Christian Patriots" fail to exhibit any sort of behavior that would identify them as such?

Middlesboro, KY

#121988 Sep 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And damn sure not a scumbag muslimy!El-Sheitan Alaykom!
General, you didn't have to go there!
PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#121989 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Your Engli-bic sucks Ari. I am not offended.

Keep Googling. Try Urdu.

Location hidden

#121991 Sep 10, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hola ILiH,
I have a feeling that George will soon meet his demise!
PEACE
tofy
Agreed Tofy.
Total self destruction complete in 10..9..8..

Middlesboro, KY

#121994 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
What compels a person to address someone in this manner?
Please feel free to open the door and elaborate. As this behavior escapes my sense of reasoning it boggles my mind!
PEACE
tofy

Since: Dec 11

#121995 Sep 10, 2013
Hey Dumbasses, I am not in the insurance business...and I'm NOT the General!
ILiH, how's Chelsea?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121996 Sep 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Engli-bic sucks Ari. I am not offended.
Keep Googling. Try Urdu.
LOL! Hiya ILiH. How's your day so far, chicklet?

Since: Dec 11

#121997 Sep 10, 2013
BTW wrong is wrong...regardless of skin color.
"Hate Crime" is a retarded notion, because a crime is wrong, there is no "special" kind of hate.

Middlesboro, KY

#121998 Sep 10, 2013
It's a fact we all have deep tribal instincts. We're all of some sort of clan,but one would think and certainly I do that people would have progressed far enough by now to have a sense that people of the world all desire the same reality in life...to live in peace and be respected all cultures should strive to accept one another and take pleasure in the differences and not rebuke nor dismiss a people merely for being something other than what you know or you've never been exposed to!
Good Grief!
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#122002 Sep 10, 2013
I don't hear none of you whineing or crying about those 'shiney black thugs" that beat that 88 year old man to death! Wonder when they will meet their demise? It's always OK when it is a poor disadvantaged (crackhead) black is murdering white WWII vet's to death. None of you liberal retards ever have anything to say then!
It's not OK for any human to hurt another.Yes we tend to focus on what makes big headlines and certainly there have been plenty of trials on TV lately. There are ways to discuss events as you described above and that's not the way! It wreaks of hatred and racism.You're an intelligent enough person to word a post as not to offend.
And bring about discussion in a eloquent manner so everyone can join in.
PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#122003 Sep 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hey Dumbasses, I am not in the insurance business...and I'm NOT the General!
ILiH, how's Chelsea?
Yes you are, dumb ass.

Who's Chelsea? Clinton?

Location hidden

#122004 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you remember 9/11 TOFU? How would you have me adress someone who posts a picture in the garb of the people, and waveing an islamic flag? How exactly should I address a muslim? Considering what she supports, Mr. Zimmerman is no concern of her or any like her! 13 years tomorrow, I remember!
You're an idiot.

I know that goes without saying but I felt compelled.

Middlesboro, KY

#122005 Sep 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW wrong is wrong...regardless of skin color.
"Hate Crime" is a retarded notion, because a crime is wrong, there is no "special" kind of hate.
Hey Ari, I'll have to disagree with that.
There is a special hate that exists.For instance if someone hurts you or yours...your natural reaction is revenge and a hatred for that person.
So if you hate someone you've never met just because of ethnicity or religion whatever? That's something totally different "a special hate" ya think bro.?
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#122006 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you remember 9/11 TOFU? How would you have me adress someone who posts a picture in the garb of the people, and waveing an islamic flag? How exactly should I address a muslim? Considering what she supports, Mr. Zimmerman is no concern of her or any like her! 13 years tomorrow, I remember!
Yes I remember!
Anyone can address any subject matter on this forum General.What she supports is something you've conjured up in your mind! All I've read is ILiH is for a two state solution in the middle east a home for Palestinians. Seems perfectly logical to me if this would have been implemented after WW2 maybe things would have been different and PEACE would be the norm and not oppression and turmoil for an excluded people!
Never have I read anything Anti-American from her she stands for something is that your beef?

PEACE
tofy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122007 Sep 10, 2013
Hello Crow, ILIH, tofy (great posts) my fellow libs. Hope you are all enjoying some AC, it is hot out there. Too hot for the pool even. I was in and out. Can't breathe out there. I am in for the rest of the hot day. Loving retirement.:)

Seen some interesting articles with coffee early this morning. I WILL share. Looks like the socks have been busy since I was on here last night. Under the Dome was awesome last night. Got in late and just stopped in to spam clueless flaming nuts to the circus clowns. Lots of post removed. Probably the loon's. hahaha

Hope you all have a great day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122009 Sep 10, 2013
Crazy eyes at it again. What a loser. They should be very, very afraid of HILLARY. haha

Michele Bachmann Says Only God Can Defeat Hilary in 2016

Speaking with Jan Markell of Olive Tree Ministries, Michele Bachmann in the course of an hour-long chat said that only God can defeat Hilary in 2016. Probably, only God can keep Bachmann out of jail, but that’s another story.

Where Hilary is concerned, Bachmann is trusting to the Lord God Almighty:

I don’t at all [fear Hilary will win] because I look at the story of David and Goliath, all David needed was one smooth stone to fell the giant. It wasn’t the stone, it wasn’t David, it was the strong right arm of a Holy God.

Bachmann is forgetting that Republicans were trusting to God to defeat Obama in 2008, and God gave them Barack Obama, whom they now accuse of plotting to establish an Islamic Caliphate (presumably then, he was killing Osama bin Laden as a potential rival for the role).

As a matter of fact, they have trusted in their god to do a lot of things (end abortion, lower the price of gas, etc) he has declined to do.

It’s almost as if they are turning their god into a tool or a weapon to be deployed to accomplish tasks they can’t.

Which doesn’t make him much of a god, when you think about it, occupying, as he does, such a subservient role to his alleged worshipers. Shouldn’t God’s voice be thundering down from heaven warning us not to vote for Hilary?

Not happening. Bachmann knows its not happening. That’s why so many Republicans are pretending to speak for their god.

Just like Bachmann said God told her to run for Prez in 2012. If she’s listening to God, doesn’t that also mean he told her to break election laws? And look where that’s getting her.
And yes, that’s another story. I’m sorry. It’s such an attractive story….

Bachmann apparently wants to hedge her bets, saying the GOP needs a “positive, big picture message solution.” Positive and GOP are not words that go together these days, when a message built on hate and exclusion permeates American conservatism.

Look at their platform last time around, written by a bunch of religious fanatics, a platform based on the Old Testament rather than the United States Constitution.

And they wonder why they lost.

And, of course, Bachmann says we have to stick with Israel and, speaking of exclusion, reject immigrants.“I got to tell you,” she said,“I’ve been shocked and appalled by the conservatives who have gotten on board this train of amnesty for illegal aliens. I’ve been absolutely floored.”
Appalled…wait till she gets to federal prison. Then she will be appalled and…floored.

Oh, sorry! I promised that was another story. I won’t do it again. Promise.

CONtinued:

HILLARY 2016

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Athenesword 141,473
looking for some love.. 1 hr Useless 3
new school drop out law 1 hr Big johnson 1
Garrad gas station closed? (Nov '13) 1 hr Big johnson 17
Stolen property at Beech Creek apartmentst 5 hr Neighbor and proud 7
travis wayne 15 hr watching 7
Shake up at WTBK 17 hr Big C 12
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages