'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121594 Sep 8, 2013
Man brutally beaten after standing up for bullied teen

The beat down left the Jupiter resident, former Marine and father of two needing surgery to fix a fracture under his eye. He also had stitches all over his face, including his tear duct.

... 55-year-old LeRoy Wright Jr., said they used racial slurs toward Zion, who is black. But police have not charged the men with a hate crime, and investigators were not available Thursday to comment further.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/f...

THUGS of the HIGHEST order!
Just like Martin ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121595 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Local Danville Business Selling Synthetic Marijuana To Our Community
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T...
Synthetic Marijuana Linked To Three Deaths In Colorado, Among Spate Of Illnesses
By Matthew Mientka | Sep 7, 2013 07:56 PM EDT

http://www.medicaldaily.com/synthetic-marijua...
OZombies

United States

#121597 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accusations are so full of misinformation, I dont know where to start.
ACORN was accused of REGISTRATION fraud. NOBODY showed up to the polls pretending they were someone they were not.
Show me the court cases of people voting fraudulently that government ID's would have prevented.
And no I do not have my birth certificate (I do have a government ID). MANY people aren't in possession of their birth certificates and depending on the state you live in, it can be a long, difficult and expensive process acquiring a copy.
Requiring a government ID may prevent 1, maybe 2 cases of voter impersonation, yet it would prevent a great many people with the right to vote from doing so.
Misinformation, really?
Any one who breaks the law or voted and not been American citizen, are going to go and confess, right?

ACORN is not just accused, ACORN were FRAUD !!
Community organizer was your president. He trained ACORN ...ACORN did repayed Obama doing everything even registering people and tell them vote OBAMA. Giving people money to buy cigarettes. Were you in coma and don't remember any of it?

Everyone should have some kind of an I.D.
End of story!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121599 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SYRIA: NERVE GAS POINTS TO OBAMA-BACKED JIHADISTS AS WH CHIEF OF STAFF ADMITS THEY DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE ASSAD CARRIED IT OUT
"Irrespective of the intelligence" says it all ...
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
YRIA: OBAMA-BACKED JIHADISTS ATTACK CHRISTIAN HOMES, CHURCHES, MANY FEARED DEAD,‘CONVERT TO ISLAM OR YOU WILL BE BEHEADED’
You 'guessed' it ... same page :)
People of the Balkan countries were treated the same way under Ottoman (muslim) ruling 500 years of slavery. Convert to Islam or YOU WILL BE BEHEADED. I posted this months ago for those who said that Islam is peaceful religion. Muslims were beheading non Muslims since beginning of times. I know what I'm talking about. God help you if 'you' end up under Muslim ruling.

I will look for a link, to show something like that during Ottoman / Turkish ruling.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121601 Sep 8, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there are other places than KY, however being from there I know where the DMV is, in the Courthouse,(Circuit Court Clerks office to be exact) where the warrants are issued, and why would someone with an active warrant not vote,especially when they are paid, and given a ride? They don't check for warrant's in any polling place I'm aware of!
YES !!! That's why Obama won the past two elections in America. Had nothing to do with the same old GOP ideas or it's candidates. It was because of voter fraud. Repubs will lose from now on until you can figure out it is your message and messengers.

Since: Dec 11

#121603 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well there are other places than KY, however being from there I know where the DMV is, in the Courthouse,(Circuit Court Clerks office to be exact) where the warrants are issued, and why would someone with an active warrant not vote,especially when they are paid, and given a ride? They don't check for warrant's in any polling place I'm aware of!
...and in Dimocrat counties, the sheriff is the one buying votes with beer and liquor! They also organize free rides to the local voting polls!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121604 Sep 8, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>YES !!! That's why Obama won the past two elections in America. Had nothing to do with the same old GOP ideas or it's candidates. It was because of voter fraud. Repubs will lose from now on until you can figure out it is your message and messengers.
I guess 'you'
have MEMORY LOSS
about the websites I put on here
ABOUT

Ballot Petition FRAUD ...!!!
To get thee hildebeast AND the 0
on the 'ballot' in Indiana!

AND
WHY the 'Repubs' CAN NOT fight it!
``````````

Why the GOP won’t challenge vote fraud
Posted on November 15, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn

Friends and Patriots,

It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding.

Are you ready for this?

Here we go ...

There is now compelling and undeniable evidence that MAJOR vote fraud had been perpetrated in the November 2012 Election. See FOTM’s posts chronicling the extensive pervasive fraud by going to our “2012 Election”[http://fellowshipofm inds.wordpress.com/election-20 12/] page below our FOTM masthead, and click on those post links colored dark green.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121605 Sep 8, 2013
Hey chemtrail, why don't you get into the year 2013 and dig us up some articles of all that fake voter fraud you keep mouthing off at. Please post them. You spout off your ignorant rants like they are gospel. So here's your chance...show us that it is still going on and that ACORN is still an organization responsible for it. Meanwhile, read it and weep confused foreigner. You really need to stay out of those chemtrail fogs. They are eating your brain cells. hahaha

County clerk discounts voter fraud allegations in Colorado recall
September 8, 2013
http://gazette.com/county-clerk-discounts-vot...

Colorado 'Voter Fraud' Investigation Finds Only Legal U.S. Citizens In Boulder

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/16/colo...

Wisconsin Voter Fraud Allegations Unsubstantiated, DA Says

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/14/wisc...

GOP’s ACORN moment

A Republican consulting firm allegedly commits voter registration fraud. Where's the right-wing outrage this time?

Four years later, ACORN is dead, and a Republican firm contracted by the Republican National Committee has adopted its shady tactics. But, so far at least, there’s been hardly a peep from the same conservatives who seized on ACORN about one of their own engaging in almost identical fraudulent tactics.

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/28/gops_acorn_mo...

My favorite that I posted earlier this week that you just spam etc...with your bullshit little games. As usual you repukes can't handle the TRUTH.

Florida GOP-Led Voter Fraud Investigation Finds Nothing—Except GOP Fraud

Nice try.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/flo...

HAHAHA, looks like they will try voter fraud since they can't BUY an election. Bunch of CONS.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121606 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
People of the Balkan countries were treated the same way under Ottoman (muslim) ruling 500 years of slavery. Convert to Islam or YOU WILL BE BEHEADED. I posted this months ago for those who said that Islam is peaceful religion. Muslims were beheading non Muslims since beginning of times. I know what I'm talking about. God help you if 'you' end up under Muslim ruling.
I will look for a link, to show something like that during Ottoman / Turkish ruling.
Thanks Z :)
Do that.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121607 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No one gives a damn about your Sunday, or RC Co Cola's either! Call each other on the phone to do your butt-licking!
Quit reading our post then general bobbysocks. They weren't to YOU anyway dumbass. YOU sure are getting obsessed aren't you pervert stalker. We don't know each other outside this thread so there are no phone numbers like you, your socks and the )8~D> batshit crazy loon asskissing tactics. Go suck a pudding pop and stfu.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121608 Sep 8, 2013
SYRIA TENSION NOW INVADES U.S. SPORTS
No. 1 player: Crisis 'awakens memories' of 1999 bombing in Yugoslavia

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/syria-tension-now-...
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121609 Sep 8, 2013
It is amazeing that an American Immigrant, who EARNED their citizenship, has a far better grip on what it means to be American, Than the party of idiots, that for the time being have obozo in the White House! To support acorn and their lies and scams, is un-American and treason! Acorn was also going to help set up a child prostitution ring, and it was vidio taped and brodcast on National TV! The filthy muslimes are everything OZ said and more; yet obozo supporters feel they must support islime as well! Crow and RC Co Cola would be hung in a public square anywhere in islamland, yet they and others on here support it, cause obozo does! Stupidity at it's grandest! You got a surprise coming in the 2014 congressional elections, where CA, NY and FL will not play a major role! And the dumb, halfwits will be just as shocked as they were in 2010! Talk now, see what happens next
year!

Keep MITCH
DITCH a Democrat
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121610 Sep 8, 2013
OBAMA OFFERS ASSAD SECRET DEAL
Sets 4 conditions to avert U.S. attack on Syria
Published: 14 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-offers-assad...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121611 Sep 8, 2013
TRUTH LEAKING OUT? NERVE GAS POINTS TO REBELS
Former U.S. analysts claim Obama getting duped on Syria

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/truth-leaking-out-...

BILL AYERS TURNS AGAINST OBAMA ON SYRIA
'Dumb and rash – that pretty much sums up the threatened U.S. bombing'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/look-who-turns-aga...

WoW ...!!!
EVEN his "terrorist" friend
turning AGAINST the 0

:)
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121612 Sep 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and in Dimocrat counties, the sheriff is the one buying votes with beer and liquor! They also organize free rides to the local voting polls!
I damn sure know it was the normal practice in eastern KY ARI!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121613 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's Policy:
Find Osama Bin Laden then run the other way.
Remember Tora Bora?
He never had any intentions of taking bin laden out. His only concern was getting bin Laden's family safely out of our country and going after saddam for his daddy. Still wonder where all these repukes rage was when he ignored warning after warning as far back as May and let 3000+ die on 9/11 and thousands others in TWO unnecessary wars. Oil is a good reason to go to war for the republiCONS, not women and children dying of a gov't chemical attack. Speaks volumes of them.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#121614 Sep 8, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_Tower

SKULL TOWER in Nissan, Serbia (1459-1809)
The Skull Tower (Serbia: Chele Kula, Turkish: Kelle Kulesi) is a monument to 19th century Serbian rebels. It is situated in Nis, on the old Constantinople road leading to Sofia. The monument was built using the skulls of the Serbs killed by order of the Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II during the 1809 BATTLE OF CEGAR.

(People were beheaded by Turks, heads skinned and used instead of breaks)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121615 Sep 8, 2013
Rand Paul On Syria Vote:'This Is Not Constitutional Theater'

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Sunday that he won't filibuster a vote on use of force against Syria, but he will fight to ensure President Barack Obama cannot act without congressional approval.

"I will insist on at least one vote where we try to say, hey, this is not political show," Paul said on "Fox News Sunday." "This is not constitutional theater, this is a binding vote."

It remains unclear whether there are enough votes in Congress to authorize strikes on Syria, a move both chambers will discuss this week when they return from the August recess. Obama announced last week that he would turn to Congress for a vote, but hasn't ruled out acting even if members vote against his plan.

Paul said he will introduce an amendment that prohibits the president from doing so.

"I will insist there is full debate on this and I will insist that I get an amendment and my amendment will say the vote is binding," he said. "That the president cannot, if we vote him down, decide to go to war anyway."

Paul said last week that he would not filibuster a Syria vote, and made the same point on Sunday.

"The filibuster can delay temporarily a vote but can't put a vote off forever," he said. "It can be used to get something you want. Filibustering to try to get an amendment to a bill is sometimes worthwhile, filibustering to try to get information from the administration is worthwhile.

But it can't ultimately defeat the resolution."
Paul said he does not think U.S. airstrikes would help the Syrian people because President Bashar Assad would likely remain in power.

"When I see the horror of those attacks, my first impulse is that whoever would order that deserves death," he said. "Someone who is a war criminal who would execute citizens and kill innocent people with any kind of weapon deserves death."

He continued: "But the question is the attack -- as I have seen the plan, as I have heard about the plan from the administration -- is not to target Assad, not to target regime change and to really be so surgical and so specific that it doesn't affect the outcome of war."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/08/rand...

It's not the GRANDrand theater either, although he jumps on every opportunity to make it that. Looks like some REAL facts given to Congress has him back peddling .. for now.

If all those REAL GENERALS believe we can make them pay with no boots on the ground then I believe them. THEY would know. It's THEIR job as well as their experience to advise the PRESIDENT. Something you repukes just don't get. Dumbass CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121616 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have yet to see ANY evidence that anyone is being paid to vote.
People with warrants tend not to be very civic minded :P
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121617 Sep 8, 2013
Newt Gingrich Talks 'Crossfire' Teleprompter Issues, CNN's Hillary Clinton Movie

Newt Gingrich has been preparing for the debut of "Crossfire," and the new CNN host said in a Friday conference call that he is still adjusting to using a teleprompter.

Gingrich and his co-hosts Stephanie Cutter, Van Jones and S.E. Cupp spent the past week rehearsing for the revived debate show, which premieres Monday at 6:30 p.m. When asked what has surprised him during rehearsal, Gingrich said that the "technical" aspect of being on cable news has required getting used to.

"Getting cued to go to the teleprompter is much more disruptive if your normal behavior is to be the guest," the former Speaker of the House told reporters on Friday. "As the guest, you don’t care that they’re screaming, you know, get out, get out, you know?"

He added, "At least in my case because I learned slower than these other guys, we have been practicing just at basic stuff, which I never experienced when I was the guest."

Sam Feist, CNN's Washington bureau chief, noted that the debate show is unscripted and that the teleprompter is used to introduce subjects and cut to commercial breaks.

Gingrich, a former Republican presidential hopeful and ex-Fox News contributor, has of course had plenty of airtime on cable news. Al Sharpton — another public figure turned cable news host — might be able to relate to Gingrich's experience, though. When Sharpton began hosting the 6 p.m. hour on MSNBC, he famously had trouble with his teleprompter — and was later mocked for it on "Saturday Night Live."

Gingrich also addressed the lingering controversy over CNN's planned Hillary Clinton documentary, which led the GOP to promise that the network would be banned from any 2016 debates.

Gingrich said that he hoped that the network would give political figures "equal time," but he mostly dismissed the controversy. "I don’t see it as a giant deal and I don’t think Hillary’s survival or failure are going to rest on these two documentaries," he said.

CNN officially announced the return of "Crossfire" and the hosts in June. Feist said Friday that the revived show will bear some differences from its predecessor, which was famously canceled in 2005.

The new show, for example, will focus on one subject for the duration of the half hour, and also include a feature called "Ceasefire" where the hosts will try to find areas of agreement.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/newt...

Mark O'Mara, George Zimmerman Lawyer, Joins CNN As Legal Analyst
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/mark...

Damn, did fauxbox buy cnn? hahaha And lQQkie, ole noot has problems with teleprompters. hahahaha

That's PRICELESS.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 134,382
Gray Runion Back In Jail 7 hr Brown Low 3
Mercy Clinic and the Staff (Jul '08) 12 hr law changer 13
Anyone no anyone that can fix my heat? (Jan '09) 14 hr Reba Reagan 16
animal abuse and abuse 15 hr HEART FOR ANIMALS 4
Robert and Shawn Young from smith road 18 hr Anonymous 1
This is so stupid 18 hr urge 1

Flood Warning for Clay County was issued at March 06 at 1:41AM EST

Manchester Dating
Find my Match