'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289448 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#119073 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of Tomahawk missiles to take out their Air Force would be a strong message. No need for boots on the ground.
True enough, Tab, but are we prepared to take it further if they don't get the message?

Since: Dec 11

#119074 Aug 25, 2013
“Let's Be Personal"
Broadcast CFRB, Toronto, Ontario Topic: "The Americans" <3

http://www.bradjones.com/Americans/transcript...

EVEN people in other countries
SEE how "generous" A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N~S
are!
you, a 'supposed' American, that lives on it's SOIL ...
Are "too blind" to SEE it!

Do you think it's the libTARDS
OR
*Christians* WHO do IT!
;~)

*Patriots* are Christians!

Said American Lady!

#119075 Aug 25, 2013
*sigh* What'd I tell you, RC? Beetlejuice has arrived.

Danville, KY

#119076 Aug 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
“Let's Be Personal"
are!
OR
*Christians* WHO do IT!
;~)
Said American Lady!
Thank You!:)

Since: Dec 11

#119077 Aug 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
getting involved in the Syrian conflict is a bone head idea...it also seems that there is a lot of pressure from the right to do so. Wasn't it John McCain who met with the rebels, which included an Al Qaeda leader. In fact old john had his picture taken with him.
the conflict in Syria is another war between the Sunnis and Shia. Let them fight it out and kill each other.
He got Americans involved when he drew the "RED LINE" in the sand...he knew they had already crossed it!
The conundrum he faces is that The press has chosen to represent his side as the aggressors! Now he will have to manufacture another way to kill Christians!

Danville, KY

#119078 Aug 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
“Let's Be Personal"
are!
OR
*Christians* WHO do IT!
;~)
Said American Lady!
From both so called 'grey box' AL
and
ALP

<3

Comrade!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119079 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if I catch anything or not, to tell you the truth. It's just nice to sit by the water with the dog, and watch the wild critters.
Shhh...lol...don't mention the circus. You'll conjure 'em up, like saying "Beetlejuice" three times!
I know what you mean there. I love sitting by the water, dog running wild, turtles sunning, birds chirping, and if a fish jumps on the line, good, if not so be it. I love fresh fish though. ummm

You are too funny....Beetlejuice...about right. They should be rising from their stupor anytime. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Well

United States

#119080 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean it's a fine line between knowing when to intervene and when to keep out of it.
I agree with you that there's no " a little bit involved". It's like saying "a little bit pregnant". Either you is or you ain't.
But what's the answer other than "game on"? Do we stand by and let them gas children? We can rationalize not putting more of our troops in harm's way, but how do we rationalize dead children?
I'm not being snarky, I'm just asking your opinion on what the solution is.
Whew, I wish I knew the best solution.

I guess what is bothering me is that there doesn't seem to be much of an uproar over getting involved after all that has happened in the past with the other conflicts.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#119081 Aug 25, 2013
At least Beck will ask'Real" questions, unlike the Liberal media which sugar coats and goes soft on questions to Libs or they might cry if not.
rwb

Lima, OH

#119082 Aug 25, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I agreed with what they did, and changing the subject doesn't answer the question.
How is Barry gonna get involved and come out any differently?
People can't answer a question that doesn't make sense. Clarification is needed.
Well

United States

#119085 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough, Tab, but are we prepared to take it further if they don't get the message?
Exactly!

And Iran has already pledged a whole pile of headaches as well.
Uncle Tab

United States

#119086 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
ROTFLMAO

PRICELESS and a perfect comparison.
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#119087 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you call yourself crow, cause you are short and shiney black, and walk kinda like a chicken?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119088 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
you 'wish'
WE - Ari & I
were one and the same!

But ...
We're NOT!

TWO [2] S~E~P~E~R~A~T~E
*Patriots*

~-~

#119089 Aug 25, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew, I wish I knew the best solution.
I guess what is bothering me is that there doesn't seem to be much of an uproar over getting involved after all that has happened in the past with the other conflicts.
I wish you did, too. I wish somebody, anybody did.

If we do get involved, I'm certain there will be an appropriate uproar.
Uncle Tab

United States

#119091 Aug 25, 2013
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't answer a question that doesn't make sense. Clarification is needed.
Run for President and fix it since it's so easy to you

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#119092 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective conservative memory at work.
Afghanistan was the response to 9/11, remember that?
Iraq was Bush's diversion to his incompetence in Afghanistan.
End of story.
Bush lost his car keys in the garage, but he looked for them in the kitchen because the light was better.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119094 Aug 25, 2013
Obama pressured to intervene in Syria. New poll shows most Americans say 'no'

A senior administration official said Sunday there is 'very little doubt' that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons against civilians. President Obama is under pressure to respond militarily, but a new poll finds most Americans are opposed.
US officials have confirmed that President Obama’s controversial “red line” on chemical weapons in Syria has been crossed. But that doesn’t mean Americans think he should do anything about it.

On the TV news shows Sunday, sabers were rattling across party lines with the new evidence that Obama’s “calculation” likely had been changed with hundreds of deaths in Syria attributed to “a whole bunch of chemical weapons,” as he put it last year.

Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee called for the US to respond in a “surgical and proportional way, something that gets their attention.” Democrat Rep. Eliot Engel of New York said the US must respond “quickly,” together with NATO allies, possibly using cruise missile strikes, as the US and NATO did in Libya when it ousted Muammar Qaddafi.

Sen. John McCain (R) of Arizona has been most vociferous in calling for US military action in Syria, especially as Obama continues to resist the idea of anything unilateral.

In a statement Sunday morning, Senators McCain and Lindsey Graham (R) of South Carolina called for the US to "take limited military actions in Syria” in the face of what “clearly constitutes the commission of a war crime.”

“Now is the time for decisive actions,” the statement says.“The United States must rally our friends and allies to take limited military actions in Syria that can change the balance of power on the ground and create conditions for a negotiated end to the conflict and an end to Assad's rule. Using stand-off weapons, without boots on the ground, and at minimal risk to our men and women in uniform, we can significantly degrade Assad's air power and ballistic missile capabilities and help to establish and defend safe areas on the ground.”

“In addition,” McCain and Graham assert,“we must begin a large-scale effort to train and equip moderate, vetted elements of the Syrian opposition with the game-changing weapons they need to shift the military balance against Assad's forces.”
There is hesitancy in Obama’s current position, particularly as it relates to any perception that the US might go it alone.

"If the US goes in and attacks another country without a UN mandate and without clear evidence that can be presented, then there are questions in terms of whether international law supports it – do we have the coalition to make it work?" Obama said in a CNN interview Friday. "Those are considerations that we have to take into account."
With Syrian ally Russia a permanent member of the UN Security Council, getting a UN mandate for military action in Syria might be problematic.

Read more:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2...

From all articles I have read it looks like the President is doing the right thing and weighing all options instead of doing what they want and just jump into another war when he has just ended two bush started. Get real people. This is a crime for the world to weigh in on, not just the U.S.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#119095 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend is republican. When I say all republicans, say low IQrs..... That's just for the dumb low IQ republicans here.
The republicans here would never say the things face to face that they type here..... They can't copy and paste in an actual face to face debate so they'd be lost. Know what I mean?? They aren't educated enough to say these things other than here.
They're just drone parrots, nothing factual in their posts.
And I'd bet the republicans you know personally aren't nearly as uneducated and bigoted as these repubs are.
I know my best friend isn't bigoted at all.
Good point Uncle...my Mom is a republican
and I don't want this to go public, but she's pretty cool
...and she didn't vote for Romney

and she's pretty (hehe)
Uncle Tab

United States

#119096 Aug 25, 2013
See the Light wrote:
At least Beck will ask'Real" questions, unlike the Liberal media which sugar coats and goes soft on questions to Libs or they might cry if not.
:-D

That's just funny!

In SO many ways.

What happened to the news he had and told Obama to come clean or he'd show it??

That fizzled out fairly quickly..... 1 day and everyone was laughing at Beck and the ass liens who listen to him b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 168,031
Craziest women in Manchester 1 hr George Axl DeZarn 131
Peggy napiet SSI and the BULL DOG 3 hr Harley Davidson 1
Ryan Gibson 5 hr howabtthat 3
Down on George axl 10 hr Rightful 34
Ashley smith 17 hr Sad 6
Kendra renee jackson what about her 17 hr Sad 18

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages