'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228590 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118898 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama commented "Cambridge police acted stupidly", when his black friend professor was involved and about Trayvon Martin..."if I had son he would look like Trayvon"...but not on this latest senseless killings. President shouldn't comment on something like that. He has people to speak for him. He has better things to do as president. That's all!
Ohh, ok, I see what you mean.

Forgive me for chuckling as I type this, but O....RC said exactly the same thing several posts back.

Somebody mark this date...RC and O actually agreed on something!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#118899 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right for old Ronnie boy.
Crud, RC, now I'm gonna have "Uneasy Rider" stuck in my head:
"Well I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church
and I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"
Don't ask me what learned in school, but if it's obscure song lyrics you need, I'm your girl.*sigh*
do you like spiders and snakes?
OZombies

United States

#118900 Aug 24, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if the media would relentlessly ask the President about all the other crimes, like they did about the Martin case, he would comment on those too.
You said it was political thats true. It started with his retired judge father.
I don't see Obama running 24/7 hate mongering "newz" channels. Corporate repubs own the majority of the airwaves. The truth is out there, but like anything of value, you have to work hard to find it. Hint, you won't find it on faux. The faux theme: "fair and balanced" is a slap in the face to intelligent people. And Anti-American in it's misleading of the weak minded and the blindly trusting.
I don't always watch FOX and I have other sources of getting the news. FOX is far right as much MSNBC is far left! That's all...!! I don't always agree with FOX either.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118901 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do have white sheets but not on my head.
100% cotton and feels very soft and very nice on my bed.
You are right RoboCON, I do watch FOX, but definitely not kkk member. Keep blabbering!
Fox News will only get worse with its racist, bigoted coverage of race-related events. It will continue to coverage news in this way to continue to feed into the fears of its old, White, and mostly male audience who still believe that some of the “darkies” can be scary and shouldn’t be integrating with us White folk. This pattern will continue unless Americans begin to call out Fox News and finally call a spade a spade.
Fox News is a White supremacy network.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/24/o-kkk-...

Yep, there was no doubt in my mind, you fit the description perfectly and rehash their pundit's talking points. I pay attention and I read ALL news media. Not just regressive nut daily.

Slobbering babble is what your buddy the )8~D> batshit crazy loon
does.

TEABAGGING GOP FAUX BOX = RACISTS

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

YOU OWN RACISM, deal with it. You prove it everyday.

I WILL continue to post the "REST OF THE STORY"

How heavy are the CHEMTRAIL fogs these days?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#118902 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is too stupid to figure it out. I posted many articles and the quotes, went over her head. She does live in a CHEMTRAIL fog out there in Cali. haahaha
They have nothing else to dwell on. Certainly none of those idiots trampling all over the country campaigning for 2016 while on vacation. Impeachment? hahahahhahaha That's a good one.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
This is just cracking me up. She said almost exactly the same thing you did; the President has better things to do than comment on every single murder committed in this country. Granted, you're coming at it from different angles, but you both arrived at the same destination.

Sorry. It's late and I'm easily amused.

#118903 Aug 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
do you like spiders and snakes?
Nope. That ain't what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.:D

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#118904 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always watch FOX and I have other sources of getting the news. FOX is far right as much MSNBC is far left! That's all...!! I don't always agree with FOX either.
liar
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#118905 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is too stupid to figure it out. I posted many articles and the quotes, went over her head. She does live in a CHEMTRAIL fog out there in Cali. haahaha
They have nothing else to dwell on. Certainly none of those idiots trampling all over the country campaigning for 2016 while on vacation. Impeachment? hahahahhahaha That's a good one.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

I don't have time to read your junk mail I told you that before. You're not that important. You're not important at all...!!

I'm not stupid YOU stupid RoboCON...!!

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS...!!
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118906 Aug 24, 2013

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?
Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?

Rebuild America wrote:
I don't go to church, I dont belive in preachers! Goddamnit!

I used no spin on you, I told you the truth, if you choose not to belive it, it's still the truth! You Goddamn dimwit!

I have no clue who "Thad" is, maybe your butt pall? You Goddamn homo!

However, I have some new ideas today, and I am going to share them with you!

Small scale tactical nuke strikes on the inner city of all American cities!

Blackhalk 'hellfire' Missile strikes on gay pride rallies, and or anything Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson attend!

Line all the "black panties" against a wall and machine gun the hell out of them!

How do you like that Crow?

==========

tee hee hee ...
Got it "handed" to ya, didn't ya 'crow hop':)

No, this person is NOT Thad!
The long term posters on here KNOW that, and KNOW who he is ...

HIGH Fives "T" ...!!!

Give it to 'em!
They 'deserve' every BIT of it!

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118907 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just cracking me up. She said almost exactly the same thing you did; the President has better things to do than comment on every single murder committed in this country. Granted, you're coming at it from different angles, but you both arrived at the same destination.
Sorry. It's late and I'm easily amused.
lmao, I seen that. Always copying my thoughts, slogans, name, lingo, etc...not a original thought in their empty heads. Like lemming tools, blind leading the blind. Can't wait to watch them all go over the cliff when they continue to lose elections and more and more women are heading to DC to straighten their shit out. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118908 Aug 24, 2013
Pizza Delivery Driver Stands His Ground During Robbery - Thug Dead

“Killing” Pizza delivery people is not a random occurrence. It’s been a little over a year since Elizabeth Hutchinson was stabbed 50 times delivering pizza; and then the poor young guy named Daniil Maksimenko was killed around the same time. Then, a few months ago, there was the Papa John’s Pizza guy, Robert Horton, who was shot and killed almost the same way as the first two.

The killers of Elizabeth Hutchinson, Daniil Maksimenko, and Robert Horton were all
---thugs---
of a similar constitution.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/2...

Rhyno says:
August 24, 2013 at 5:24 pm
Do not pass go..right to morgue.

Heriat says:
August 24, 2013 at 7:02 pm
Serves him right…how did he figure he’d walk up on someone and take their money??? You pull a weapon and threaten someone’s life ...you deserve whatever consequences.

Coast says:
August 24, 2013 at 8:12 pm
And do not collect $100.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118909 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to read your junk mail I told you that before. You're not that important. You're not important at all...!!
I'm not stupid YOU stupid RoboCON...!!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS...!!
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!
You liar. You read it all and comment every time about like ari/jay. Quit responding or discussing my post if I am not that important. And yes you are STUPID in most of your post. But hey your crazy loon should swoop in any time and the bars are closing so ari/jay should come along shortly after to keep you company. Don't have a meltdown Chemtrail zombie sunny sue

"Liberalism is a disease"

Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?

Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL

WWJD

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#118910 Aug 24, 2013
I wasn't even born during kkk era and came much later in U.S. I don't know any kkk member or any other similar group. Sorry, I don't associate with anyone like that. Yes, I have head to think and not for white sheets.

#118912 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?
Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?
Rebuild America wrote:
I don't go to church, I dont belive in preachers! Goddamnit!
I used no spin on you, I told you the truth, if you choose not to belive it, it's still the truth! You Goddamn dimwit!
I have no clue who "Thad" is, maybe your butt pall? You Goddamn homo!
However, I have some new ideas today, and I am going to share them with you!
Small scale tactical nuke strikes on the inner city of all American cities!
Blackhalk 'hellfire' Missile strikes on gay pride rallies, and or anything Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson attend!
Line all the "black panties" against a wall and machine gun the hell out of them!
How do you like that Crow?
==========
tee hee hee ...
Got it "handed" to ya, didn't ya 'crow hop':)
No, this person is NOT Thad!
The long term posters on here KNOW that, and KNOW who he is ...
HIGH Fives "T" ...!!!
Give it to 'em!
They 'deserve' every BIT of it!
Uh huh.

You're always simpering about what a Christian you are, yet you're condoning taking God's name in vain.

You screech that abortion is murder, but you're high fiving some nutjob that wants to bomb inner cities, parades and peaceful gatherings.

I got "handed" nothing. Your buddy may very well get something handed to him, though.

Ooh, piece of candy.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#118913 Aug 24, 2013
God,
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, I seen that. Always copying my thoughts, slogans, name, lingo, etc...not a original thought in their empty heads. Like lemming tools, blind leading the blind. Can't wait to watch them all go over the cliff when they continue to lose elections and more and more women are heading to DC to straighten their shit out. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't agree with YOU ever, but I always "copying your thoughts"...get off your high #$%*!!! IDIOT!!!

#118915 Aug 24, 2013
RC, I think ILiH is right. Witch Hazel is snorting those pork rinds and washing them down with tequila.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118916 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
You're always simpering about what a Christian you are, yet you're condoning taking God's name in vain.
You screech that abortion is murder, but you're high fiving some nutjob that wants to bomb inner cities, parades and peaceful gatherings.
I got "handed" nothing. Your buddy may very well get something handed to him, though.
Ooh, piece of candy.
Is THAT a "threat" ...???
Sounds like it ...
Not very subtle, either ...

How many more you 'trying' to ban ...???

You dwIdioTs do it ALL the time to Ralff on the other forum ...
What DOES he *know* on you?

Got run off it and came here
TRYING to do the same bs ...

NOT "working" ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118917 Aug 24, 2013
BATHROOM WARS: TRANSGENDERS GET FLUSHED
Pro-family campaign reveals strategy to stop gender-confused demands

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/bathroom-wars-tran...
Question

Winchester, KY

#118918 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're the "pied PIPER" ...
and that they WILL follow YOU "over the CLIFF" ...???
;~)
See
ya
D
O
W
N
below ...!!!
Through a 'glass bottomed' boat ...
Sinking in HELL!
:D
I knew when I felt a glitch in the system they were about to release a screecher.
And
Viola!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118919 Aug 24, 2013
OKLAHOMA SUSPECTS 'ON SAME TRACK' AS TRAYVON
'Racial animosity, violence, hip hop culture' all cited

Cashill has a new book coming out in just a few weeks, Sept. 1, in ebook form, and on Oct. 29 in hardback,

“If I Had a Son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman,”

that covers the Trayvon Martin case and how it escalated racial tensions across America.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/oklahoma-suspects-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 148,942
What are shuck beans (Oct '07) 8 hr hwm 90
Dollar General store 9 hr Losiejean 16
hot rods (Jun '12) 9 hr Life Long CC Resi... 19
The Makery 9 hr Life Long CC Resi... 9
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 11 hr Lmao 36
Fired!!! 14 hr Shake Rattle and ... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages