'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194309 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#111937 Jul 22, 2013
FOX NEWS PARENT COMPANY FUNNELING MONEY ... TO DEMS?
Contributions favored Obama 5-to-1 over Romney
Published: 1 min ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/fox-news-parent-co...

huuummmmmm ...
WHOM do ya trust ...???
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111938 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BUT ...
They ALSO gave me LOVE, nurturing AND structure!
<3
hahaha guess that goes with the post above this one that got deleted. hahaha Crazy loon.)8~D>

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111939 Jul 22, 2013
ZIMMERMAN TO THE RESCUE! GEORGE SAVES FAMILY OF 4
After acquittal, he comes out of hiding in dramatic fashion

Despite being in hiding since his acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman has now emerged to help rescue a white family of four trapped in an overturned vehicle.

According to published reports, the incident took place last week at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, Fla., less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

According to CBS Tampa, a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office report noted the family was driving in a Ford Explorer SUV when it went off the road and rolled over ...

“Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy,” Smith said in an emailed statement.“There were no report of injuries to the vehicle occupants.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/zimmerman-to-rescu...

dereid49 30 minutes ago
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the 17-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's 17, much like your IQ, Mr.
ATTORNEY: In your opinion does your son look like Mr. Obama?
WITNESS: He could, but I was drunk that night!
ATTORNEY: So Mr. Obama was with you when you were Drunk?
WITNESS: How in the Hell did you Know? He tell you?

Since: Dec 11

#111940 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LAWMAKER SHREDS OBAMA'S 'IMPERIAL PRESIDENCY'
'This is one of the reasons this country separated from King George'
WASHINGTON – It was as if everyone finally noticed the emperor had no clothes.
It began July 3, the day after the administration decided to delay enforcing the Obamacare employer mandate for a year, when Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, pointed out the move was strictly illegal.
“He has no constitutional authority to simply waive the law … only Congress can do so,” King said.
A few days passed quietly. Then suddenly, many seemed to notice the significance of what King had said.
On July 8, Michael McConnell, a former judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and director of the Constitutional Law Center at Stanford Law School, wrote an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal titled “Obama Suspends the Law.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/king-obama/#sUSl8A...
The Peacock has imaginary feathers?
But the lame stream media says they are beautiful!
Chris Matthews wants to stroke the "peacock"!
Just the sight of his feathers gives him chill bumps...LMAO!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111941 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FOX NEWS PARENT COMPANY FUNNELING MONEY ... TO DEMS?
Contributions favored Obama 5-to-1 over Romney
Published: 1 min ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/fox-news-parent-co...
huuummmmmm ...
WHOM do ya trust ...???
aaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa, now that is hilarious. Guess even they knew a winner when they seen one. lmao@fauxnews pundits spewing trash about the man their parent company obviously supported.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111942 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha guess that goes with the post above this one that got deleted. hahaha Crazy loon.)8~D>
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

Copied from a reply to me on another forum!

Why I Owe My Mother...(and maybe Father, too)

1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My mother taught me RELIGION .
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL .
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

4. My mother taught me LOGIC .
"Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC .
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT .
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

7. My mother taught me IRONY .
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS .
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

9. My mother taught me about CONTORTION-ISM .
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

10. My mother taught me about STAMINA ...
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

11. My mother taught me about WEATHER .
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."

12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY .
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE .
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.."

14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION .
"Stop acting like your father!"

15. My mother taught me about ENVY .
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."

17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING ..
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE .
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."

19. My mother taught me ESP .
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"

20. My mother taught me HUMOR .
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

22. My mother taught me GENETICS .
"You're just like your father."

23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS .
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"

24. My mother taught me WISDOM .
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE .
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"

My mother taught me about CHOICE .
"Do you want me to stop this car?"

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111945 Jul 22, 2013
Did you hear that Mr. George Zimmerman is going to change his name?

He's changing it to Ben Ghazi so the White House, the Justice Department and the MSM never bring his acquittal up again

~-~
Faked PR Stunt

Richmond, KY

#111948 Jul 22, 2013
Zimmerman did not witness the crash and left after speaking with a deputy responding to the scene. He is not mentioned in the sheriff's report.

Next weeks headline: Parents of minor accident "No it wasn't zimmerman". "Someone just said the guy looked kinda like zimmerman". Word got to zimm's handlers, and the story ballooned out of control from there.

Crow

Louisville, KY

#111949 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A Year in Jail for Not Stating the Power of God? How Kentucky Office of Homeland Security May Be Violating the Separation of Church and State
In Kentucky, a law requires the state’s Office of Homeland Security to post a plaque recognizing the power of the Almighty God--and violating this law could result in 12 months in prison.
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister, that's responsible for the wording. You know, one of the folks you're always screeching is "godless" and headed straight for hell. Ironic, huh?

Btw, it's considered highly unlikely that the director would face any jail time for violating the law.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111950 Jul 22, 2013
Detroit's bankruptcy filing is intertwined with the problems that sent General Motors and Chrysler into their own bankruptcy reorganizations, GM CEO Dan Akerson says.

"It's simply a matter of macro-economics. The (auto) industry generally wasn't doing well. Many jobs were lost as the result of the restructuring, including our own, and the tax base in large measure evaporated," he said in an interview at USA TODAY headquarters in McLean, Va., today.

The city's filing has no immediate impact on automakers "from a financial perspective," Akerson said, but he said it will be better for everyone if the bankruptcy process is expedited.

"The faster we get though this, and the quicker we rebuild, the better for the city and the state and for our industry," he said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111951 Jul 22, 2013
Exclusive
NUGENT: Zimmerman should sue Trayvon’s parents

Trayvon Martin’s vicious attack on George Zimmerman and Martin’s tragic death have no doubt surely dragged Mr. Zimmerman through 18 months of untold emotional hell, pain, distress, anguish, fatigue, nightmares and financial ruin. Again, following the narrative of the pro-Trayvon media types and other race-baiters, if Trayvon Martin was a minor, then Trayvon Martin’s parents may be held liable for the emotional pain and suffering Mr. Zimmerman has been put through for the past 18 months, and surely for the rest of his life.
Parents can be held responsible for the actions of their minor-age children until the children reach the age of majority (meaning adulthood), which is exactly why Mr. Zimmerman should explore filing a lawsuit against Martin’s parents. The age of majority in Florida is 18-years-old. Trayon Martin was 17-years-old when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman, which potentially means that Trayvon’s parents may possibly be held responsible for the stress, emotional pain and anguish their son caused George Zimmerman.
I’m just your simple Motor City guitar player, and generally despise lawyers and all of their bureaucratic layers or legal maneuvering ...

- See more at: http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerman-should-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111952 Jul 22, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister, that's responsible for the wording. You know, one of the folks you're always screeching is "godless" and headed straight for hell. Ironic, huh?
Btw, it's considered highly unlikely that the director would face any jail time for violating the law.
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister ... said 'crow'

You don't pay much attention to WHAT I SAY, do you?

I have NEVER said the Democrats are bad!
Have I?

Just the libTARDS ... the 'dwIdioTs'

I've EVEN said some of the Republicans ARE!

WE need a housecleaning of both!
Of ANY that are NOT for the GOOD of this Country!

Now ... go SUCK a rotten egg
It'll probably taste GOOD with that CROW ya been eating ...

;~)

#111953 Jul 22, 2013
George Zimmerman helps rescue people from overturned auto!
Who needs crazy-ass crackas?
America does!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#111954 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Bush....Sir they are attacking New York......Shut Up I am reading a Fair y Tale.
Lmfao
You stupid pos.
They didn't pull him aside to tell him about the planes....they pulled him aside to help him with that word he was stuck on.
;)
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111955 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister ... said 'crow'
You don't pay much attention to WHAT I SAY, do you?
Now ... go SUCK a rotten egg
It'll probably taste GOOD with that CROW ya been eating ...
;~)
I pay very little attention to what you say, you old gasbag. After reading several of your rants against anyone who isn't just like you, I pretty much just dismiss them as the ravings of a lunatic.

Suck a rotten egg? Just because I pointed out your omission? How very "Christian" of you. Considering your addiction to Faux, I suppose you've had to become an expert on what goes well with crow.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111956 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't pull him aside to tell him about the planes....they pulled him aside to help him with that word he was stuck on.
;)
treebeard...dude...you rule.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111957 Jul 22, 2013
Tugboat Keeps Tuggin’... Assists Family of Four Escape Overturned Vehicle

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...

LetJusticePrevail" says:
July 22, 2013 at 8:17 pm
You should see the splodey heads at HP grinding out their conspiracy theories about this. It’s really quite funny, even though it IS pathetic.

Here’s a link to the 911 calls reporting the crash (one lady, when asked what color the wrecked SUV is, answered:“…it looks blue…” LOL)

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audi...

esheets782 says:
July 22, 2013 at 10:00 pm
She’s racist against Smurfs!!! Where is Al Smurfton?

``````````

;~)

#111958 Jul 22, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
Zimmerman did not witness the crash and left after speaking with a deputy responding to the scene. He is not mentioned in the sheriff's report.
Next weeks headline: Parents of minor accident "No it wasn't zimmerman". "Someone just said the guy looked kinda like zimmerman". Word got to zimm's handlers, and the story ballooned out of control from there.
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. on Monday posted on his Twitter account about his brother's actions: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."

Are you eating crow? Is that good w/Crackas?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111959 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Thanks for the laugh. That is hilarious and about right. Too funny. You and CC gave me my biggest laugh.:)
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111960 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. on Monday posted on his Twitter account about his brother's actions: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."
Are you eating crow? Is that good w/Crackas?
American Loony says it goes well with rotten eggs. Personally I'd eat it off the chest of that big gay wrestler guy from your avatar yesterday. Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Athenesword 143,211
ashley lawson 1 hr Heavenly Father A... 22
johnny holland 8 hr Bob 3
jessica hicks information please (Jun '12) 17 hr jen 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr No Repub 727
Whos the blonde in the mustang? 18 hr big dog 3
High headed women on pills in Manchester 18 hr big dog 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages