'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253487 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

WOW

United States

#110006 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/523...
Negative!
Point blank shot to the chest thru the heart Beating at least 100 beats per minute and thru the lung. There WILL be blood in the gun. No blood or DNA of martins on the gun. So he didn't grab the gun.
Nothing you all say holds water.
Big zero.
And you must be the one watching movies thinking a point blank shot to the heart with a hollow point will somehow be instantly carterized.
LMAO
Did you not read the part about the clothing. Once he shot him I don't think he continued to hold the gun to his chest and wait for blood to run into the barrel. Why are you so slow at figuring things out.
And you are COMPLETELY WRONG about your heart beating at 100 beats per minute BS. It does not matter how fast the heart was beating, blood would not appear instantly, it would take a second or two, even up to 5 seconds.
Wise up.
WOW

United States

#110007 Jul 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And we wish you would tell us all why you defend a Repub leader that could do this to the American worker just for the sake of making the President's job harder.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
It's called politics, the repubs want something in return and he won't give it to them. So they continue to play hard ball.

BTW didn't his job czar Jeffery Imelt just move his radiology division from Minnesota to china. Laying off over 200 employees here in the US.
Now why would he do that?
You guys really need to look into some of these things, instead of listening to msnbc, you know the network that edits audio interviews.

I've got to go to work.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110008 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a juror, way you think doesn't matter.
Do you really think it does?
And maybe we aren't watching the same trial? Assumptions are on both sides. The way to get rid of assumptions would have been for Zimmerman to clear it up.
It's his own fault when he's comvicted this afternoon
I think the jury will come back very quickly with a guilty verdict. Just my opinion.
I think things are a little different in self defense cases such as this. When only 2 ppl are invoked and the only one living doesn't testify, the jury consideres that.
As a criminal defense attorney, I am of the belief that except for some very limited and exceptional circumstances (none to date), do I believe in putting my client on the stand.
There are two things that as a defense attorney you already have in your cards even before anyone testifies in a criminal jury trial: the presumption of innocence of the defendant and the highest standard of proof which is beyond the reasonable doubt that must be climbed successfully by the prosecution.

http://attycastaneda.com/articles/2-philippin...
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110009 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! As I have said many times ; business is like water...it seeks the path of least resistance. If Democrats did not over-regulate, over-tax, and over-burden small business and big business it may once again become "profitable" to do business in America!
So you want to make 25 Dollars a Month?
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110010 Jul 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As a criminal defense attorney, I am of the belief that except for some very limited and exceptional circumstances (none to date), do I believe in putting my client on the stand.
There are two things that as a defense attorney you already have in your cards even before anyone testifies in a criminal jury trial: the presumption of innocence of the defendant and the highest standard of proof which is beyond the reasonable doubt that must be climbed successfully by the prosecution.
http://attycastaneda.com/articles/2-philippin...
The Z man could not take the Stand, he was too scared.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110011 Jul 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not read the part about the clothing. Once he shot him I don't think he continued to hold the gun to his chest and wait for blood to run into the barrel. Why are you so slow at figuring things out.
And you are COMPLETELY WRONG about your heart beating at 100 beats per minute BS. It does not matter how fast the heart was beating, blood would not appear instantly, it would take a second or two, even up to 5 seconds.
Wise up.
The heart didn't stop beating immediately..... It kepts going.... You can try to spin it as much as you like..... But it's just a fact. With a struggle like that, there would be SOME KIND of martins DNA on the gun.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

There's no 'pressure' pushing out on this apple..... Bit WOW! Look what goes backwards towards the direction from which the bullets was fired.

Try to use your brain a little.

And there is blood immediately..... The blood system is under pressure. Never heard of anyone having high blood pressure? DUH!

Plus add the force from the gun powder explosion exciting the end of the barrel and there will be shit going every where.

This is probably one of the stupidest comments on this subject.

Read a book!
Uncle Tab

United States

#110012 Jul 13, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>The Z man could not take the Stand, he was too scared.
I saw a report the other day about China workers, their economy is starting to have issues. College grads can find jobs. They live in subdivided apartments, some have 30 ppl in an apartment, 1 bathroom. With their education from college they make 400 a month.

A delivery drive can make more that someone with a college education.

These people in those aprarents are call 'Ants'

That's what China has done for their population.... That's what republicans want for America.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110013 Jul 13, 2013
treebeard wrote:
Well, this has been fun, but my shift is over. Time to watch Devil's Rejects.
Mission Control to Base#
Logging OFF#
> .this house is clean. <
Hilarious!

:-D

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110014 Jul 13, 2013
Enigma wrote:
AL, are you still on here? I wanted to ask you something about George coverage.
Good Morning E ...
What's up?

Since: Dec 11

#110016 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The heart didn't stop beating immediately..... It kepts going.... You can try to spin it as much as you like..... But it's just a fact. With a struggle like that, there would be SOME KIND of martins DNA on the gun.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
There's no 'pressure' pushing out on this apple..... Bit WOW! Look what goes backwards towards the direction from which the bullets was fired.
Try to use your brain a little.
And there is blood immediately..... The blood system is under pressure. Never heard of anyone having high blood pressure? DUH!
Plus add the force from the gun powder explosion exciting the end of the barrel and there will be shit going every where.
This is probably one of the stupidest comments on this subject.
Read a book!
About the physics of Newton's third law; fire any medium or large caliber hand gun with one hand; "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If your shoulders are squared and your feet side by side the recoil will nock you off balance, you know what a shooters stance is right? A .9mm with hollow points will move the target upon impact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Danville, KY

#110017 Jul 13, 2013
Angela Corey Fires Ben Kruidbos – The “Whistleblower” in The Trayvon Phone Data Cover-up in The Zimmerman Case (We also Outline The Cover-up)

Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the backstory of the Zimmerman Trial.

“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said.“The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process.”

Kruidbos, 42, had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his $80,892 job.

Kruidbos said he became concerned that lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda might not have turned over Kruidbos’ report to defense attorneys. <<---<<<

Kruidbos asked White in April for legal advice and described some contents of his report

such as a photo of an African-American hand holding a gun, a photo of a plant resembling marijuana, and a text message referring to a gun transaction.

White then contacted one of Zimmerman’s attorneys and learned the defense had not received the report generated by Kruidbos. The defense did receive the source file from the cellphone and used its own experts to extract data.

Obviously, Mantai objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.

THAT DELETED data was the data missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Nahhhh ... no "corruption" from the state ... huh ...

Interesting :)

Danville, KY

#110019 Jul 13, 2013
Coast says:
July 13, 2013 at 8:06 am
As a nation, we have lost our foundation that made us what we once were. The foundation was a true belief in God, an understanding of right vs. wrong, and a moral compass that helped guide our actions. Today, we have leaders of the worst kind, and the American people are the ones that placed them in power. Look at the POTUS, the Florida governor, the Florida State Attorney General, and look at Corey. They are an extension of us, and we are rotten.

Same 'link' as above ...

Danville, KY

#110020 Jul 13, 2013
Harvard’s Dershowitz discusses Jury’s choices in Zimmerman Trial

“she should be removed from office, she should be charged with unprofessional conduct, she should be disciplined by the Bar and disciplined by the Court for withholding exculpatory evidence, for overcharging, for raising expectations and for acting in a thoroughly unprofessional manner….”

The Dersh also does a good job of outlining Judge Nelson’s strategy of allowing the State to request Manslaughter as a consideration for the jury in the hope they will respond to Guy’s emotional appeal and reach what is termed a “compromise” verdict.

Danville, KY

#110021 Jul 13, 2013
misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 13, 2013 at 10:55 am

Even if we grant the premise (which I do not) that George’s suspicion of Zimmerman was based on two things and two things only, that he was black and unknown to George, I still don’t care at all based on what we know today.

George didn’t jump out of his car and attack him, he didn’t get out and say “Hey a-hole, hey punk, you don’t belong here”, he didn’t even call 911 – he called NEN and asked police to come to the scene.

Trayvon Martin is dead for 1 reason and 1 reason only –

because when Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where he went, Martin chose to confront him rather than ANY of his multitude of other options.

If Martin had run home, he’d be alive today. If Martin had fled the complex, he’d be alive today. If Martin had used his words instead of his fists, he’d be alive today. If Martin had stopped pummeling Zimmerman after he took him to the ground, he might even be alive today.

We don’t need to celebrate it, and we can all certainly wish that things had gone differently, but Martin got himself killed because he attacked the cracker with the gun – period.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110022 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
About the physics of Newton's third law; fire any medium or large caliber hand gun with one hand; "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If your shoulders are squared and your feet side by side the recoil will nock you off balance, you know what a shooters stance is right? A .9mm with hollow points will move the target upon impact!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4MPSDjJQIv4XX
Negative

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode38

But keep trying.

If what you said we're true every time you shot a gun you'd be knocked backwards off your feet.

152?

Really?
Uncle Tab

United States

#110023 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4MPSDjJQIv4XX
And stance has more to be with accuracy than stability..... How many times have you shot a gun ari?

:-D

Since: Dec 11

#110024 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
Angela Corey Fires Ben Kruidbos – The “Whistleblower” in The Trayvon Phone Data Cover-up in The Zimmerman Case (We also Outline The Cover-up)
Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the backstory of the Zimmerman Trial.
“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said.“The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process.”
Kruidbos, 42, had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his $80,892 job.
Kruidbos said he became concerned that lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda might not have turned over Kruidbos’ report to defense attorneys. <<---<<<
Kruidbos asked White in April for legal advice and described some contents of his report
such as a photo of an African-American hand holding a gun, a photo of a plant resembling marijuana, and a text message referring to a gun transaction.
White then contacted one of Zimmerman’s attorneys and learned the defense had not received the report generated by Kruidbos. The defense did receive the source file from the cellphone and used its own experts to extract data.
Obviously, Mantai objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.
THAT DELETED data was the data missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.
Nahhhh ... no "corruption" from the state ... huh ...
Interesting :)
Hello Lady! Very interesting point; "Chain of evidence compromised/corrupted" at the very least this should mean mistrial!

New trial and evidence allowed by an "impartial" judge.
I doubt it will be proposed if Z is found not guilty.
Reasonable doubt is the only reasonable conclusion.

Danville, KY

#110025 Jul 13, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
She will retain privileges once my report is complete and a decision on restrictions has been made by the commission.
Your 'commission' MUST be *finished*...

Danville, KY

#110027 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello Lady! Very interesting point; "Chain of evidence compromised/corrupted" at the very least this should mean mistrial!
New trial and evidence allowed by an "impartial" judge.
I doubt it will be proposed if Z is found not guilty.
Reasonable doubt is the only reasonable conclusion.
I have the most 'profound' feeling it will be HELL either way!
This case was a 'travesty' from the get-go! Someone will have to 'pay'...

BUT ... not with $$$...
Uncle Tab

United States

#110028 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 13, 2013 at 10:55 am
Even if we grant the premise (which I do not) that George’s suspicion of Zimmerman was based on two things and two things only, that he was black and unknown to George, I still don’t care at all based on what we know today.
George didn’t jump out of his car and attack him, he didn’t get out and say “Hey a-hole, hey punk, you don’t belong here”, he didn’t even call 911 – he called NEN and asked police to come to the scene.
Trayvon Martin is dead for 1 reason and 1 reason only –
because when Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where he went, Martin chose to confront him rather than ANY of his multitude of other options.
If Martin had run home, he’d be alive today. If Martin had fled the complex, he’d be alive today. If Martin had used his words instead of his fists, he’d be alive today. If Martin had stopped pummeling Zimmerman after he took him to the ground, he might even be alive today.
We don’t need to celebrate it, and we can all certainly wish that things had gone differently, but Martin got himself killed because he attacked the cracker with the gun – period.
Of Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck..... PERIOD!

No matter HOW you spin it, it wouldn't have happened.

ANY one of you explain how Martin would have died if Zimmerman stays in his truck?

No bull shit..... Explain it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,580
Billy joe 3 hr Henson 1
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) 13 hr Reagel 17
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) 17 hr retspih 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr hot dog 755
Vida blue sizemore Tue zootopia 5
Who was found dead on ham holler? Dec 5 Dont Know 8

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages