'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228965 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109931 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Hey ALP, with all those threats of violence, inflicting pain and suffering, rioting Rodney King style, looting< and unrest as well as any other mayhem they can think up, do you believe at all that "Homeland Security" has tagged these terrorists for the real Threat they are to all of Americans?
I do not think for second they have. But, I do believe they had better have extremely good reason to have law abiding citizens on their list IF they do not take name, rank, and all personal info from these wanna be Criminal terrorists!
What do you guys think?
A~M~E~N ... E!
You said IT so well!

Sorry it took so long to reply.
Been 'brewing' me some 'special' coffee

;~)
Uncle Tab

United States

#109932 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives Glasgow!:)
Another SHOT to the 'heart'...
Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i7TWiDcDkNMXX
He should have been home in the HEART of his Family!
Instead of out 'scoring' ingredients for "LEAN" ...
Then his HEART would STILL be in one piece!
Every ACTION
causes a
REaction!
It was in the script called L~I~F~E ...!!!
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.

Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??

I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass

Danville, KY

#109933 Jul 12, 2013
HIGH Fives Glasgow!:)
Another SHOT to the 'heart'...

Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

He should have been home in the HEART of his Family!
Instead of out 'scoring' ingredients for "LEAN" ...

Then his HEART would STILL be in one piece!

Every ACTION
causes a
REaction!

It was in the script called L~I~F~E ...!!!
==========

I 'want to apologize' to the sensitive about this post! I "know" it sounds HARSH and "cold hearted" ...

I meant for it to BE to the "cold hearted" libTARDS on here!

They NEED an eye opener!

I have a VERY loving heart! As you saw if you were here FROM the beginning, BUT things got COLD to me, in a hurry from them!

I'm just giving the libTARDS WHAT they SHOOT my way ...

With both BARRELS!

:)

k ...

Danville, KY

#109934 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
Uncle Tab

United States

#109935 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
:-D

You're an idiot!!

Your special coffee is your Meth Lab Nutball!
Jay

Springville, TN

#109936 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..... It's basically impossible to upholster when someone is on top of you beating your head on the great beating you in the face as you all claim happened.
He CAN'T get to the gun with Martins right leg in the way. He has to raise the gun upnto his towards he armpit.artims left leg is in the way blocking the gun all together from accsess AND if he can unholster, hes into the back of martins leg. He just can't.
And once again, a chest shot without Martin trying to deflect the gun away?? No Martin DNA in the gun. No blood from a point blank shotbtontje heart? Not one little tiny speck of martins blood got on the gun from shooting point blank into a heart beating at 100 times a minute? ZERO blood or DNA of martins on the gun.
Why not?
None of it adds up.

A couple of things: It was dark out. Martin may not even known Zim. had a gun. Zim. obviously concentrated on the fact that he did have that weapon and he knew where it was, it was just a question of reaching for it and being able to get his hand on it. No one said Martin was laying on Zimmerman, he could have been sitting up. After all, he was a tall kid - long arms, large hands? No matter, once shot he could have been driven backwards or fell off Zimmerman towards his feet. Could explain the no blood theory. A blast from a 9 mm that close along with a push from Zimmerman's left arm...no blood on him, no DNA on the gun because Martin never had the time to get his hands on it.

Again, theory.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109937 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..... It's basically impossible to upholster when someone is on top of you beating your head on the great beating you in the face as you all claim happened.
He CAN'T get to the gun with Martins right leg in the way. He has to raise the gun upnto his towards he armpit.artims left leg is in the way blocking the gun all together from accsess AND if he can unholster, hes into the back of martins leg. He just can't.
And once again, a chest shot without Martin trying to deflect the gun away?? No Martin DNA in the gun. No blood from a point blank shotbtontje heart? Not one little tiny speck of martins blood got on the gun from shooting point blank into a heart beating at 100 times a minute? ZERO blood or DNA of martins on the gun.
Why not?
None of it adds up.
Hey, Tabs. I see I've been busy today...

>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA <<<

Anyhow, did I miss anything important on closing & rebuttal? I haven't gotten to watch any of it today, as I have been very busy going through some files, and some pictures of a terrible unfortunate looking woman. We were right, about everything.

#109939 Jul 12, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Against Topix rules??? That's almost funny but NOT!! I'm a little ticked about it because I think someone has gained access to my MacPro. Or done something because it is acting irregular now. Glad I have 2 phone back ups to use and access to my better halves computer. Haha.
But Ive decided I'm not waiting on my friend, I'm going to file a report on it and find out what if anything can be done now. As far as I know, it is against the law to purposefully cause harm to someone's computer. Ill let them handle it. Then I will be sending a formal complaint to topix via my attorney cousin to see if they are at all interested in the shenanegans going on within a website they control.
Someone else can figure this crap out besides from my end on it.
Some folks obviously don't very much appreciate their ability to have a site like this where they state their own opinion with others. If they did they wouldn't put that ability at risk. Personally, I can live without Topix.
I've heard people wonder why more don't post on this and other threads. Well THIS CRAP is why they don't. It is exactly why.
Thanks OZ.
Pipe it down! Couple of keystrokes and it's like you never even existed.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#109940 Jul 12, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Oh, and that's not MY "permeters" I think you mean "parameters".....Tha t would be the "parameters" set by the court and the law.
Again, you might wanna get on the Clue Bus.
you might have needed to ride that Clue Bus another block or two before you hopped off pretending you have a clue.
Jay

Springville, TN

#109941 Jul 12, 2013
HARDBALL

If you haven't been watching Matthews, here is an interesting controversial video:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc-ha...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109942 Jul 12, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tabs. I see I've been busy today...
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA <<<
Anyhow, did I miss anything important on closing & rebuttal? I haven't gotten to watch any of it today, as I have been very busy going through some files, and some pictures of a terrible unfortunate looking woman. We were right, about everything.
Hey You!

No, nothing new. Jury still deliberating which isn't a good sign for Zimmerman.

Been reading alot about this case the last few days. Seems Zimmerman changed his story a few times, 4 of his witnesses changed their original story.

After that, they all lose credibility..... Well..... To people of average inteligence anyway.

It's pretty obvious why they think the way they do. Zimmerman can protect himself, Martin doesn't have that right.

The jury will see this I'm thinking.

Since: Dec 11

#109944 Jul 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things: It was dark out. Martin may not even known Zim. had a gun. Zim. obviously concentrated on the fact that he did have that weapon and he knew where it was, it was just a question of reaching for it and being able to get his hand on it. No one said Martin was laying on Zimmerman, he could have been sitting up. After all, he was a tall kid - long arms, large hands? No matter, once shot he could have been driven backwards or fell off Zimmerman towards his feet. Could explain the no blood theory. A blast from a 9 mm that close along with a push from Zimmerman's left arm...no blood on him, no DNA on the gun because Martin never had the time to get his hands on it.
Again, theory.
He might have been knocked backwards by the impact of the bullet.
Not sure of ballistics on a 9mm , but for mine (.45 acp 230 grain hollow points) at 835 feet per second it has 356 ft pounds of force on impact at close range!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109945 Jul 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, theory.
Zimmerman didn't say any of that. So it's just theory.

But if you're getting your head beat on the sidewalk and he was dazed.... He can't say can he?

Have to go with what's known.

And you all go on and on about ground and pound, that's not off to the side.

He's on top of him and Zimmerman can't unholster AND get the gun to martins chest in such a brutal fight at close range and not one SPECK of Martins blood/DNA gets on the gun? Sorry! Impossible!!

There is absolutely no way anyone can say or think differently.
Jay

Springville, TN

#109946 Jul 12, 2013
The above link is not the video I intended to post. It's the one with the ME's testimony. I have no idea why it didn't link right, but hopefully the one below is the right one from Matthews pages.

HARDBALL

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc-ha...
WOW

United States

#109947 Jul 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, theory.
I'll add to that theory if you don't mind. The reason Zim had no blood on him is because when you get shot you don't start to bleed right away, this is not the movies like uncle tab thinks. It takes the body a second or two to excrete blood, no matter where your shot. The bullet is moving so fast and is very hot, it actually singes some of the tiny capillaries and it takes a second or two for the blood to start to ooze.
Secondly, it was raining that night and Trayvon had on at least 2 layers of clothing, including a heavy hoodie, which would have absorbed any blood before getting on Zim.
I've only seen the hoodie once, but it looked to me like there was no blood on it, only the hole and powder burns consistent with a point blank shot.
Jay

Springville, TN

#109950 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't say any of that. So it's just theory.
But if you're getting your head beat on the sidewalk and he was dazed.... He can't say can he?
Have to go with what's known.
And you all go on and on about ground and pound, that's not off to the side.
He's on top of him and Zimmerman can't unholster AND get the gun to martins chest in such a brutal fight at close range and not one SPECK of Martins blood/DNA gets on the gun? Sorry! Impossible!!
There is absolutely no way anyone can say or think differently.

I'm so glad you know more than the medical examiner. He says that this was at close range. Do you ever listen to what the experts say? Your non expert opinion is like everyone elses: speculation.

Can we ever have a respectful discussion here, just once!?

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#109952 Jul 12, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
I see that either topix itself or someone else.....perhaps the little bitty Libobot child like adults on here.....do not like for me to award any post with a HEART, so that IF I select one, it gets changed to a SPAM.
And my other icons are being REPLACED with other selections rather than what I picked.......Hmmmmmmm......... .
Wouldn't that be blatant DISCRIMINATION and Bias BIGOTRY? To allow "some" to select Jude-It's of their choosing but not others?
Very interesting. And once again, very telling and child-like.
You good guys may just assume from now on I would be giving you ALL agrees and hearts to whatever you've said. Because I'm not playing this childish game.
I certainly hope Topix is ok with this crap.
This sounds like a case for SUPER ALEX, and his sidekick, Under Beck...and their faithful dog, Rush

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#109953 Jul 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Report each of those posts that have 'changes'...
It is against topix rules to change someone's post!
perfect, OZ, swan dive into his delusion..that'll ease his paranoia...lolol

chemtrails directly affect Topix 'judge it' results
it's in the Bible...what? you hate God?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109955 Jul 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He might have been knocked backwards by the impact of the bullet.
Not sure of ballistics on a 9mm , but for mine (.45 acp 230 grain hollow points) at 835 feet per second it has 356 ft pounds of force on impact at close range!
A 50 Caliber wouldn't knock him backwards.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode38

That dude Newton says so!

152?

Really?

#109956 Jul 12, 2013
I'm sorry for the technical interference, Lady LUCK! You should have full access on all of your devices now. If it asks you for a password, type "guilty".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynn and Cloyd burkhart aka toe 1 hr Lynn 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr who cares 148,999
phillips diversvied ' hard to say goodbye to you . (May '14) 7 hr No gonna happen 30
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 14 hr Ole Goat 7
where is shawn gibson now days Thu bg Eyes 7
what about them collins (Apr '09) Wed Guest 104
The Makery Wed Kim 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages