'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,841)

Showing posts 96,801 - 96,820 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
Even Black Republicans ARE being 'targeted'...
Whoever marked as spam etc ...

WHAT do you THINK they are doing to Dr. Ben Carson [Black Conservative]AND others!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WHAT did YOU say in the TOP post!?!
REFRESH your memory for you ...
mr "short term memory LOSS!" :)
>>-> Bet Zimmerman doesn't testify. An innocent man has nothing to worry about <-<<
What point exactly are you trying to make? There was nothing contradictory in those two posts. Weirdo.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

New Black Panther Party allegedly busing mobs to Sanford, Florida for expected riots
Posted July 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
By Dean Chambers

Reports have come in from eye witnesses in Sanford, Florida that the New Black Panther Party, an extremist group that has called for the killing of George Zimmerman if he is found not guilty, is busing in thousands to that town. Sanford is the location of the trial and near the place where the shooting of Trayvon Martin by Zimmerman occurred. There have been threats of riots if Zimmerman is not found guilty and it is believed that the New Black Panther Party and other extremist groups will attempt to take advantage of racial tensions after a non guilty verdict by organizing riots.

Local police should be prepared for riots and Governor Rick Scott should be prepared to call in the National Guard at a moment's notice if needed. Local authorities should be ready to act and not allow this to create a situation like the South Central Los Angeles riots of 1992 after the verdict in the trial of the police officers that had beaten Rodney King.

MORE:

http://www.qstarnews.com/a/articletemplate6.c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment organized in all 50 states
Posted July 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM

It started with a group of people who attracted national media with a demonstration on a California highway overpass demanding that Congress impeach President Barack Obama. Soon this lead to the concept of a national movement of volunteers organizing overpass protests for Obama's impeachment. The movement, called Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment, is growing rapidly across the nation with goals of protests in all states this summer.

http://www.qstarnews.com/a/articletemplate9.c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Fraud in Ohio: How Obama stole the 2012 election
By Dean Chambers
Posted July 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Few believed it when I explained to many, since the revelation of the ACORN voter registration scandal of 2008, the reason they registered all those bogus and fraudulent voter registrations. It's easy, by using (abusing) the privilege of casting absentee ballots, they can easily submit absentee ballots for all those fictitious voters they registered.

This is exactly what is alleged against as community organizer in Ohio who is facing prosecution for voter fraud. The women admits to casting her own ballot twice, once by absentee ballot and the second time on election day. She also allegedly cast absentee ballots for six other voters, living at her address, that submitted absentee ballots filled out in her own handwriting. Apparently, she voted EIGHT times in the election for Barack Obama in Ohio.

This article includes this video of a local news broadcast of this voter fraud story.

http://www.qstarnews.com/a/articletemplate8.c...
I love it

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. And I saw the thread/poll someone created about her too. lol
Sure thing and all the losers posted there even you. Showing just how sad your life must be! That is called stalking you pitiful and sad little soul. It must be all your sad to be you in life:( &#960;¥€£€

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're counting things I say?? Kinda spooky that you would research that. Kinda Gay actually.
And I'm against abortion.... Research how many times I've said that and get back with us since what I say is so important that you researched it yet call me an idiot.
And when you corner someone as Zimmerman did, probably trying to keep Martin there for the police, and Martin who has done nothing wrong tries to leave and punches some strange older guy who he may think is going to
molest him and then gets shot for standing his ground.... That's murder not self defense.
Zimmerman has a past with domestic violence and fighting with police, so him being the all American block watch volenteer who was carrying a gun AND following someone (both things that are NOT supposed to happen accordingbtonthe block watch rules of his community that he signed up for) is in the wrong. He wouldn't have followed him if he didn't have a gun, so obviously he was looking for a confrontation.
We've all seen it here, you've done it. Mentioning or having guns don't make you a hero. It's a mental issue and people who go on and on about it and follow and harass people just because they have a gun is nothing but a coward.
That coward got his ass beat and after Martin was done and Zimmean was crying like a child, Martin was getting up and Zimmerman murdered him.
All in all, if he would have never followed him, a person who was doing nothing wrong walking home from the store.... None of this would have happened.
Sorry that guns are more important than a kids life.
I value life much more than any of my guns. That's the difference from a human being and some coward who isn't a man unless he has a fun be aide he lives his life in fear .... Fear of a black kid to boot!(Made clear in the Zimmean 911 call)
Your "so called" logic is flawed, a gun makes no one a "hero", owning a hammer makes no one a carpenter, it's what you do with it that makes the difference. Most "cowards" are afraid of guns, and that includes owning a gun! A gun is a tremendous responsibility, cowards run from that.

Trayvon was not some innocent 12 year old as those LSM pictures portrayed him to be...they generated sympathy by doing that. 90% of the press accounts did not mention Travon's "school record" and his burglary jewelry and or drug use and Facebook obsession with fighting and drug use have been ignored. Would you raise a son to be like Trayvon? Knowing the truth about "the real Trayvon" would you expect any other ending for his story?

There; but for the grace of God", go I.
It could have been my story also, I changed my life when I joined the U.S.M.C. I was 17 when I signed early enlistment papers, I turned 18 on the bus to the Cincinnati recruitment center!
likeHarry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

AL is Crazy wrote:
tell em the truth and they will think its H*LL! Who is the crazy person...you would be for stalking and being ignorant enough to brag on yourself for doing so moron! You must have a sad life too. How sad to be you.:(€¥&#960;¢£
Creepy™ that is you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are wrong??
What did Martin do that was wrong??
And the tea party would cause more damage to this country than Bush did. We don't need that. There would be death panels if the tea party were elected.
The tea party want to dismantle care for older retired Americans. You can't deny that and would be foolish trying to.
And you talked about party alligence and everyone being ONE party ONE way,,,, 2 questions, what policies of the Democratic Party donyounagree with and secondly, what policies of Obama's donyoubagree with?
Please tell exactly how the "Tea Party Movement" has endorsed "Death Panels"?

What legislation has been introduced by the leading "Icon" (Rand Paul) of the Tea Party Movement that endorses or eliminates health care for senior Americans?

Bet you can't...IT IS A LIBERAL LIE!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WHAT did YOU say in the TOP post!?!
REFRESH your memory for you ...
mr "short term memory LOSS!" :)
>>-> Bet Zimmerman doesn't testify. An innocent man has nothing to worry about <-<<
You can't understand the simple things obviously... I can't spell it out any more simple than that for you.

That 8th grade education has failed you.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

We've all gone to school with the likes of people like Trayvon Martin. A punk who needs an attitude adjustment, both black and white.

Obviously, the school won't release his records because people are apt to judge the character, which may or may not have had anything to do with this. Cocky, a jock, or thinks he's one, fearless, chip on the shoulder type. Did he not say his mom tossed him out of the house? Was he not on school detention when he was walking in an area he was not from? All those things add up, but people on here want to call him a "child"?

I wonder now if Mr. President would have been proud to have a son like Trayvon, whose 14 year old picture was first published to draw sympathy to a kid who no longer looked innocent and had aged maybe 4 years into a man.

Yeah right - a child!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Hello, Aristocles. Couple different points I'd like to make:
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "so called" logic is flawed, a gun makes no one a "hero", owning a hammer makes no one a carpenter...
And owning a screwdriver does not make you a burglar, since that is the basis of the burglary claim.
<quoted text>...it's what you do with it that makes the difference. Most "cowards" are afraid of guns, and that includes owning a gun! A gun is a tremendous responsibility, cowards run from that.
I know many cowards who own guns.
<quoted text>Trayvon was not some innocent 12 year old as those LSM pictures portrayed him to be...they generated sympathy by doing that. 90% of the press accounts did not mention Travon's "school record" and his burglary jewelry and or drug use and Facebook obsession with fighting and drug use have been ignored. Would you raise a son to be like Trayvon? Knowing the truth about "the real Trayvon" would you expect any other ending for his story?
There; but for the grace of God", go I.
It could have been my story also, I changed my life when I joined the U.S.M.C. I was 17 when I signed early enlistment papers, I turned 18 on the bus to the Cincinnati recruitment center!
What evidence of burglary by Martin has ever been found? Aside from his screwdriver being referred to as a burglary tool (my high school referred to fingernail files as weapons, without any regard to why we packed them), I've only heard mention of him admitting to having jewelry that didn't belong to him, but no one ever charged him with stealing it. No one ever even reported jewelry stolen. And lastly, if taking a marker and defacing school property and smoking marijuana places a kid in a lifepath where they deserve to be murdered, then I am one lucky beech.

Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..... Your lack of comprehension here makes this so much funnier!
:-D
Dingbat!
I'm glad you think so.I meant it to be funny.Glad you enjoyed it.
By the way, I was wondering about something and I want to talk to you about it. "Uncle Tab" sounds so muscular sounding, yet your post's are so "girlie sounding" in all your comments. Men don't normally talk as much as you do or the way you do. It's so feminine sounding, you know ,all the bitching and all.

I was wondering,is everything all right, "down there" I mean, or is just all in your head that's all messed up?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman WAS confronted by a THUG..... How'd that work out?
He LIVED to tell the tale :)
Live To Tell
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The truth is never far behind you kept it hidden well.
If I live to tell the secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again?
The TRUTH has COME OUT!
By the 'prosecution witnesses'... NO LESS!
2 people were involved, one is dead and the other is too much of a coward to testify.

Why? He's innocent right? NOTHING he did was wrong, correct?

Let that bounce around in that very empty head of yours. I know it doesn't make sense...... Smart things don't make sense to stupid people such as yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Fraud in Ohio: How Obama stole the 2012 election
By Dean Chambers
Posted July 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Few believed it when I explained to many, since the revelation of the ACORN voter registration scandal of 2008, the reason they registered all those bogus and fraudulent voter registrations. It's easy, by using (abusing) the privilege of casting absentee ballots, they can easily submit absentee ballots for all those fictitious voters they registered.
This is exactly what is alleged against as community organizer in Ohio who is facing prosecution for voter fraud. The women admits to casting her own ballot twice, once by absentee ballot and the second time on election day. She also allegedly cast absentee ballots for six other voters, living at her address, that submitted absentee ballots filled out in her own handwriting. Apparently, she voted EIGHT times in the election for Barack Obama in Ohio.
This article includes this video of a local news broadcast of this voter fraud story.
http://www.qstarnews.com/a/articletemplate8.c...
That's it. Couldn't have anything to do with the brilliant candidates Repubs choose or their ideas. hahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are so funny.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No time for tea party bullshit today ari, we're on the coward with a gun scared of a kid with skittles, so I'll address the gun issues.... People like Zimmerman, who has failed getting into the police department, has domestic violence issues should not have had a gun. Is that acceptable to you? Someone who's beat a women is ok to have and carry a gun??

And if people who have a gun and a past of violence, and shoots your kid..... It's legal and you can't say a word. Right??

Because its clear that no one knows exactly what happened that night. One thing is for sure.... Martin was walking home. Did nothing wrong. NOTHING! And Zimmerman said he thought he was suspicious. Fine, called the police and was told to not follow him. He not only followed him, he CHASED him. NONE of that is disputed, correct??

So if a kid has some idiot who he has no clue who he is is following him, what do you tell your kids to do? Run, hide? Fight? And if the strange person stops your kid from going anywhere... What then? Could be a pedofile, he hasn't identified himself. Again... Proven fact.

So..... Now what? Someone is being held against there will. You can't say that's not true. Because Martin ran from Zimmean, Zimmerman is heard out of breath.(On 911 tape)

Why can't Martin protect himself?? Give us all one good reason.

And no bullshit about past record of a school kid and spin it. These are just the facts know to Zimmerman.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's it. Couldn't have anything to do with the brilliant candidates Repubs choose or their ideas. hahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are so funny.
Damn!!

They are still very sour for losing 2 .... TWO elections.

It's funny.

Just think how pissed they're going to be when Hillary wins?

Be Jim Jones all over again. LMFAO Massive suicides!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
Hello, Aristocles. Couple different points I'd like to make:
<quoted text>
And owning a screwdriver does not make you a burglar, since that is the basis of the burglary claim.**However, the police often call a simple tool a "criminal tool" when accompanied by evidence of a crime (Wedding bands and diamond earrings).**
<quoted text>
I know many cowards who own guns.**Barney Fife was a fictional character.
I must say I have "reasonable doubt" about your judgment ability.**
<quoted text>
What evidence of burglary by Martin has ever been found? Aside from his screwdriver being referred to as a burglary tool (my high school referred to fingernail files as weapons, without any regard to why we packed them), I've only heard mention of him admitting to having jewelry that didn't belong to him, but no one ever charged him with stealing it. No one ever even reported jewelry stolen. And lastly, if taking a marker and defacing school property and smoking marijuana places a kid in a lifepath where they deserve to be murdered, then I am one lucky beech.
**The "School PD" did not make a report! They logged the evidence as "found items" lost and found does not trigger a theft investigation by local law enforcement! Had the "School PD" done their job there would have been a criminal incident report and the real PD would have at least instituted a preliminary investigation and cross checked local B & E / Theft reports to find the owners of Trayvon's "un-named friend".**
You seem to be educated, have you thought about this with the points I made?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!!
They are still very sour for losing 2 .... TWO elections.
It's funny.
Just think how pissed they're going to be when Hillary wins?
Be Jim Jones all over again. LMFAO Massive suicides!
PLEASE...don't change your user name and hide!

Stay right here so we can fashion a club from these words to beat you over the head with.:)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I have questions, too. If Zimmerman has a background of violence as you claim, then how did he get the right to carry? Who allowed that?

Are you serious? Pedophiles taunt and eyeball little children, not near six foot football players. I'm sure Martin thought this man was stalking him because he was a pedophile...LOL now that's funny.

Martin could have protected himself simply by identifying who he was and where he was going. Silence between the two men left the door open for suspicion on both parts.

You are saying that Martin stayed with his dad's finance, but he knew nothing of the recent burglaries and break-ins in the area. No one bothered to inform him there was a night watch going on in the area. He went out at night for a drink and some Skittles, in the rain, unaware that the area was under surveillance? Nobody told him. Ok, so we don't have a clue to any of the above, but you people jump to conclusions that he was a child minding his own business, but decided to double back and get into an altercation with an older guy?

No, he did not deserve to die, no, Zimmerman is not absolutely innocent and did nothing wrong. Poor judgment on both their parts as I see it.....and mistakes galore on both their parts.

It happens every day in this country, in major cities, Memphis, Chicago, Nashville, and no one makes a big deal out of it. This has drawn media attention and they are doing what the media does best....play on the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,801 - 96,820 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hamsters for sale 13 min email 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Yiago 128,010
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 1 hr lookin4land 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LMS 26,173
Donya Foutch 6 hr curious 7
Tree Trimming 11 hr needtoknow 2
ambulance & police 11 hr haha 3
•••
•••