'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#109262 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
No time for tea party bullshit today ari, we're on the coward with a gun scared of a kid with skittles, so I'll address the gun issues.... People like Zimmerman, who has failed getting into the police department, has domestic violence issues should not have had a gun. Is that acceptable to you? Someone who's beat a women is ok to have and carry a gun??
And if people who have a gun and a past of violence, and shoots your kid..... It's legal and you can't say a word. Right??
Because its clear that no one knows exactly what happened that night. One thing is for sure.... Martin was walking home. Did nothing wrong. NOTHING! And Zimmerman said he thought he was suspicious. Fine, called the police and was told to not follow him. He not only followed him, he CHASED him. NONE of that is disputed, correct??

His 1st line of defense available was his phone!
So if a kid has some idiot who he has no clue who he is is following him, what do you tell your kids to do? Run, hide? Fight? And if the strange person stops your kid from going anywhere... What then? Could be a pedofile, he hasn't identified himself. Again... Proven fact.
So..... Now what? Someone is being held against there will. You can't say that's not true. Because Martin ran from Zimmean, Zimmerman is heard out of breath.(On 911 tape)
Why can't Martin protect himself?? Give us all one good reason.
And no bullshit about past record of a school kid and spin it. These are just the facts know to Zimmerman.
Why didn't he call 911 and report being followed by a "creepy-ass-cracker" ?
Why was he telling the girl that can't read cursive?
Did he tell her to call 911 because he forgot the number?

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109263 Jul 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
**However, the police often call a simple tool a "criminal tool" when accompanied by evidence of a crime (Wedding bands and diamond earrings).**
They also call Zimmerman's gun a "murder weapon" :O
<quoted text>
**Barney Fife was a fictional character.
I must say I have "reasonable doubt" about your judgment ability.**
I know some local cops who are cowards, and they carry two guns. One of them, I even saved his life once while he drowning. Never even said thank you. The person who tried to save him before me, had to swim away because he was dunking him under, trying to stand on his shoulders. He did the same thing to me, but I still saved his coward arse.*his close encounter with drowning is not why I call him a coward btw, but I won't air his personal flaws on here*
<quoted text>
**The "School PD" did not make a report! They logged the evidence as "found items" lost and found does not trigger a theft investigation by local law enforcement! Had the "School PD" done their job there would have been a criminal incident report and the real PD would have at least instituted a preliminary investigation and cross checked local B & E / Theft reports to find the owners of Trayvon's "un-named friend".**
I only assumed the police cross-referenced the two. I haven't researched this incident thoroughly. Where did you learn that the police never received these items? I read that it WAS handed over to police.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109264 Jul 10, 2013
Chip Bennett says:
July 10, 2013 at 4:37 pm
Mini-Me trying to sneak in the ATF arrest from 2005. Absolutely ridiculous.
[Undercover guy George got arrested for. Charges DISMISSED]

misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 10, 2013 at 4:41 pm
Any lawyers here ever been laughed at by the judge as he/she overrules one of your objections?

alphawookie says:
July 10, 2013 at 4:46 pm
There was a case in FL judial review where a judge was dismissed for laughing at a conslur and yelling at that same conslur. I’ll find the judges name real quick. Nelson has crossed the line ages ago.

alphawookie says:
July 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm
His Honor Timothy r. Shea was suspended for sixty days for laughing at an attorney.

misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 10, 2013 at 5:10 pm
Wow…

It looks like his misconduct was more superficial (sexism, bullying, mocking) than Judge Debbie’s seeming corruption, although the longer this goes the more inappropriate she seems to be getting. The walking out on West, laughing at MOM, and bullying George have all occurred within the past 24 hours.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Judge nelson needs to go home ...
Permanently ... off the bench!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109265 Jul 10, 2013
Kahoki
“Open your eyes”
Central Florida
Post #2 4 hrs ago

As living very very close to where this is happening, I can say to you that this entire thing is nothing more than a circus to drive division between the people using race.

The media for this case is so biased it is unbelievable. Instead of just reporting the facts, the local anchors and reporters are all about the state.

First question that comes up is this. Should have this even gone to trial? Answer: No. The state does not have enough evidence to convict, this is why Zimmerman is going to walk. The states entire prosecution here is to play the emotional card. While all of the witnesses are basically validating Zimmerman's accounts.

So based on the lack of prosecution evidence, this should have been plea bargained or thrown out.

One of the most disturbing trends I am seeing is the lack of focus on the pending riots. While the twitterverse is blowing up and FB is blowing up with "Kill Zimmerman" or "We gonna riot" crap, the media says nothing regarding it and reports nothing about it. Both of which are violations of the US Code of Justice. But the media's focus is the same as during Casey Anthony's trial. Play the emotional card. Get the general public feeling sorry and wanting revenge.

And of course, the media in general is as disgusting as always. The other night, true story no shit, as I sat there watching WFTV at 6 while eating my Little Anthony's (Tomasino's) pizza there was breaking news. Big red letters, suspenseful music. BREAKING NEWS: The View, The Chew, and General Hospital will be shown on our sister station WRBW for live full time coverage of the Zimmerman trial.

**********facepalm**********

Now for those pending riots. Do it. Or at least try it. Here is the South, it is not like Los Angeles in 1992. Florida is one of the largest populations with known registered firearms and concealed weapons permits in the entire country. Mine alone is loaded and ready to go in the event a riot tries to start up and approaches my property and family.

So based on the amount of armed people in Florida, I highly doubt it will happen. But, always prepare for the worst to happen. If it doesn't, then great. If it does, at least your prepared to take care of yourself, family, and property.

http://www.topix.com/us/2013/07/the-zimmerman...

Very good post :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#109266 Jul 10, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think so.I meant it to be funny.Glad you enjoyed it.
By the way, I was wondering about something and I want to talk to you about it. "Uncle Tab" sounds so muscular sounding, yet your post's are so "girlie sounding" in all your comments. Men don't normally talk as much as you do or the way you do. It's so feminine sounding, you know ,all the bitching and all.
I was wondering,is everything all right, "down there" I mean, or is just all in your head that's all messed up?
Awwwww I hurt your feelings did I? You'll live.

And it's all great but I'm not interested in someone from the Internet. My girlfriend is over 20 years younger than me and we've been together for 7 years. I'll admit... She's WAY outta my league. 5'2" and 100 lbs or so. Former buesty queen winner in tje gair, cheerleader in school, all thatbstuff all men want but most dont get. I done really good for my old ugly ass.

She laughed at you bye way. She usually does laugh at crazy Internet people.

And btw.... We all know you weren't bright enough to catch on til you reread it many times then finally figured it out. It's ok..... You aren't as smart as we are..... That's abundantly clear.

Anything else?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109267 Jul 10, 2013
And ya'll 'make fun' of Boehner
At least his are REAL ...

Kerry's are crocodile tears ...
Afraid his money will 'go'...
If his wife does ...

Tearful Kerry says wife's condition improving,

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/302127...

Paul threatens holding up OK for next FBI chief
Published: July 10, 2013
hour ago
By BRADLEY KLAPPER — Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Sen. Rand Paul is threatening to block approval of President Barack Obama's nominee as the next FBI director until he gets answers about drone use inside the United States.

The Kentucky Republican says he has written the FBI twice seeking the agency's rules for domestic drone use. He says he has told the FBI he'll put a hold on James Comey's nomination until his questions are answered.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/302206...

Go Rand Paul!
Hold their feet to the fire!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109268 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
PLEASE...don't change your user name and hide!
Stay right here so we can fashion a club from these words to beat you over the head with.:)
Hey lil fella.... Look back in November at the last presidential election..... Your buddy goat grill, who got your ass in a sling and said sshe was in a union as anprofessor of logic or some such dumb shit who made 120g's a year, KYMI went on and on for weeks about President Romney.... How'd that work out?? Everyone knows the Republican Party does nothing for the country. Plain and simple. You can talk about republican jobs plans but the details are why democrats won't pass them. Tax breaks for outsourcing jobs is NOT a jobs bill.

I'm not going anywhere. Why would I?? I enjoy politics. It's fun for me.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109269 Jul 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
I have questions, too. If Zimmerman has a background of violence as you claim, then how did he get the right to carry? Who allowed that?
Are you serious? Pedophiles taunt and eyeball little children, not near six foot football players. I'm sure Martin thought this man was stalking him because he was a pedophile...LOL now that's funny.
Martin could have protected himself simply by identifying who he was and where he was going. Silence between the two men left the door open for suspicion on both parts.
You are saying that Martin stayed with his dad's finance, but he knew nothing of the recent burglaries and break-ins in the area. No one bothered to inform him there was a night watch going on in the area. He went out at night for a drink and some Skittles, in the rain, unaware that the area was under surveillance? Nobody told him. Ok, so we don't have a clue to any of the above, but you people jump to conclusions that he was a child minding his own business, but decided to double back and get into an altercation with an older guy?
No, he did not deserve to die, no, Zimmerman is not absolutely innocent and did nothing wrong. Poor judgment on both their parts as I see it.....and mistakes galore on both their parts.
It happens every day in this country, in major cities, Memphis, Chicago, Nashville, and no one makes a big deal out of it. This has drawn media attention and they are doing what the media does best....play on the people.
How do you know anything I said wasn't true?! No I wasn't there but you weren't either. Only 2 ppl were there, ones dead and one has refused to take the stand. An innocent man is scared to take the stand? Says alot.

You want to know what happened don't you? Is it more important to know the truth to you or is it more important for Zimmerman to go free to you?

I want the truth and the truth is against Zimmerman. Explains him hiding and not taking the stand to tell us all about how he was attacked by this horrible bully football player gang member who does drugs and who punched him from behind.

Well..... To us educated ppl it's important. To racists the most important thing is Zimmerman gets to walk no matter what.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109271 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Why didn't he call 911 and report being followed by a "creepy-ass-cracker" ?
Why was he telling the girl that can't read cursive?
Did he tell her to call 911 because he forgot the number?
He tried to get away from him..... But he was being chased. Guess he couldn't dial while he was running (which turns out he was running for his life but didn't realize it at the time)

Can't ask him if he asked her.... He was murdered.

She might not know cursive but you think she'd be interested in doing a spelling bee with you?:-D

So..... Block watch rules say no gun, don't leave your car, don't follow anyone.... So what about those simple facts??
Uncle Tab

United States

#109272 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Kahoki
“Open your eyes”
Central Florida
Post #2 4 hrs ago
As living very very close to where this is happening, I can say to you that this entire thing is nothing more than a circus to drive division between the people using race.
The media for this case is so biased it is unbelievable. Instead of just reporting the facts, the local anchors and reporters are all about the state.
First question that comes up is this. Should have this even gone to trial? Answer: No. The state does not have enough evidence to convict, this is why Zimmerman is going to walk. The states entire prosecution here is to play the emotional card. While all of the witnesses are basically validating Zimmerman's accounts.
So based on the lack of prosecution evidence, this should have been plea bargained or thrown out.
One of the most disturbing trends I am seeing is the lack of focus on the pending riots. While the twitterverse is blowing up and FB is blowing up with "Kill Zimmerman" or "We gonna riot" crap, the media says nothing regarding it and reports nothing about it. Both of which are violations of the US Code of Justice. But the media's focus is the same as during Casey Anthony's trial. Play the emotional card. Get the general public feeling sorry and wanting revenge.
And of course, the media in general is as disgusting as always. The other night, true story no shit, as I sat there watching WFTV at 6 while eating my Little Anthony's (Tomasino's) pizza there was breaking news. Big red letters, suspenseful music. BREAKING NEWS: The View, The Chew, and General Hospital will be shown on our sister station WRBW for live full time coverage of the Zimmerman trial.
**********facepalm**********
Now for those pending riots. Do it. Or at least try it. Here is the South, it is not like Los Angeles in 1992. Florida is one of the largest populations with known registered firearms and concealed weapons permits in the entire country. Mine alone is loaded and ready to go in the event a riot tries to start up and approaches my property and family.
So based on the amount of armed people in Florida, I highly doubt it will happen. But, always prepare for the worst to happen. If it doesn't, then great. If it does, at least your prepared to take care of yourself, family, and property.
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/07/the-zimmerman...
Very good post :)
Planning ahead in case the jury see the truth and Zimmerman is a murderer.

They say it shouldn't matter to a jury if a person doesn't testify, but does it? In a case like this where only 2 were involved and the one who
Murdered the other claims self defense?

Plus add in the Casey Anthony outrage..... This is gonna be big! Better watch out..... They may be coming for you nest. Lmao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#109273 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
2 people were involved, one is dead and the other is too much of a coward to testify.
Why? He's innocent right? NOTHING he did was wrong, correct?
Let that bounce around in that very empty head of yours. I know it doesn't make sense...... Smart things don't make sense to stupid people such as yourself.
Trouble is when testifying you get cross examined. They will , can, and will try to screw you up. No doubt, as he said, He listened to his attorney. Not all of people can think and answer without balling up things.
Now don`t think everyone thinks he is innocent, some may think he screwed up and some of us may even think both of them did.You have every right to think as you do, as does everyone.

BTW=change of subject. Some on here have said the founders were not interested in God or Christianity. May this advise all to check the Preamble to their States Constitution? I have read most of them and all have reference to thanking God!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109274 Jul 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
I have questions, too. If Zimmerman has a background of violence as you claim, then how did he get the right to carry? Who allowed that?
Are you serious? Pedophiles taunt and eyeball little children, not near six foot football players. I'm sure Martin thought this man was stalking him because he was a pedophile...LOL now that's funny.
Martin could have protected himself simply by identifying who he was and where he was going. Silence between the two men left the door open for suspicion on both parts.
You are saying that Martin stayed with his dad's finance, but he knew nothing of the recent burglaries and break-ins in the area. No one bothered to inform him there was a night watch going on in the area. He went out at night for a drink and some Skittles, in the rain, unaware that the area was under surveillance? Nobody told him. Ok, so we don't have a clue to any of the above, but you people jump to conclusions that he was a child minding his own business, but decided to double back and get into an altercation with an older guy?
No, he did not deserve to die, no, Zimmerman is not absolutely innocent and did nothing wrong. Poor judgment on both their parts as I see it.....and mistakes galore on both their parts.
It happens every day in this country, in major cities, Memphis, Chicago, Nashville, and no one makes a big deal out of it. This has drawn media attention and they are doing what the media does best....play on the people.
Why he had a gun? Lax laws on who has guns obviously. That's a no brainer.

Who knows what a pedofile does, but you can't say it didn't happen.... Ones dead and ones too acres to testify.

Martin or anyone else doesn't have to identify themselves to ANYONE but a law enforcement officer. And Zimmerman IS required to identify himself. He himself said he never identified himself when he was following then chasing him thru the complex.

Who said he doubled back? If he's being pursued by someone for no reason, stranger who isn't identifying himself he's not allowed to flee for his safety? Only zimmermans safety is important? Why? They're both Han beings, what makes ones life more important than the other? And it's not against the law to walk anywhere even if its being watched. It should be even safer if the complex is being watched. Less to worry about, right?

. And yes, Zimmerman did a few things wrong. 1) gun, complex said no guns. 2) don't leave the car ever. He left the car. 3) don't follow or confront anyone. He followed AND confronted the kid.
As far as Martin? It's against the law to buy skittles on a rainy day and wear a hoodie home?? It's illegal to avoid a strange person following you? It's illegal to do your best to get away from someone who won't leave you alone? It's illegal to punch some idiot in the face who restrains you from leaving?

I'm still lost at how any of you can say a kid did anything wrong for going to the store and coming home and trying to avoid some weird dude who kept following him, then chasing him. Martin stood his ground, with IS Florida Law.

Zimmerman did break the law for trying to confront a minor without the minors parent or law enforcement being present in my opinion.

With republican logic, any strange person can come up to anyone's kid with I'll intent and just say they were suspicious because Zimmerman did it.

No matter how you spin it, you can't blame an underage kid because some 30 year old wannabe hero stalked the kid all over the complex.... He was hunting someone.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#109276 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww I hurt your feelings did I? You'll live.
And it's all great but I'm not interested in someone from the Internet. My girlfriend is over 20 years younger than me and we've been together for 7 years. I'll admit... She's WAY outta my league. 5'2" and 100 lbs or so. Former buesty queen winner in tje gair, cheerleader in school, all thatbstuff all men want but most dont get. I done really good for my old ugly ass.
She laughed at you bye way. She usually does laugh at crazy Internet people.
And btw.... We all know you weren't bright enough to catch on til you reread it many times then finally figured it out. It's ok..... You aren't as smart as we are..... That's abundantly clear.
Anything else?
Uncle Tab, you old dog...she sounds awesome...

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#109277 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
And ya'll 'make fun' of Boehner
At least his are REAL ...
Kerry's are crocodile tears ...
Afraid his money will 'go'...
If his wife does ...
Tearful Kerry says wife's condition improving,
Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/302127...
Paul threatens holding up OK for next FBI chief
Published: July 10, 2013
hour ago
By BRADLEY KLAPPER — Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Sen. Rand Paul is threatening to block approval of President Barack Obama's nominee as the next FBI director until he gets answers about drone use inside the United States.
The Kentucky Republican says he has written the FBI twice seeking the agency's rules for domestic drone use. He says he has told the FBI he'll put a hold on James Comey's nomination until his questions are answered.
Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/302206...
Go Rand Paul!
Hold their feet to the fire!
Boner...tears are real, mental problem is real
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#109278 Jul 10, 2013
If Zimmerman was a Black man instead of a Hispanic man we would never have heard about the Treyvon Martin case. President Obama doesn't hit the streets for photo ops when Black men kill other Black men every day of the week. So why this case? Why did the parents and friends and Black supporters take to the streets and march for justice? Why did Obama jump on board and speak about this case and claim Treyvon would look like his son if he had one? WTF does it matter if Treyvon might have looked like Obama's son if he had a son? That's weird too because Obama's mama was White and his daddy was Kenyan. Martins parents are not White in case nobody noticed when Obama made his remarks.

These murders happen every day in Chicago, Illinois and many other places in our country. Why doesn't the president go pose for the photographers and talk about those cases? Because Black on Black crime, that has been out of hand for a long time now, isn't what makes voters pay attention. Racist crimes (anybody that commits a crime that isn't Black) is a good opportunity for a photo op for politicians and racist groups too get their agenda out there.

Do you really believe that if Martin was White and Zimmerman wwas Black...we would have ever heard about this case? lol We wouldn't have heard a word. Not from Obama, the NAACP, nobody would have marched in the streets for justice, we wouldn't have heard a thing about the case. Not a peep. Just another way the democrats can push their agenda and gather supporters for votes...making every one feel like they are a racist if they don't jump on the bandwagon too.

Your 15 minutes are up democrats. You wasted fourteen and a half minutes. LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#109279 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is when testifying you get cross examined. They will , can, and will try to screw you up. No doubt, as he said, He listened to his attorney. Not all of people can think and answer without balling up things.
Now don`t think everyone thinks he is innocent, some may think he screwed up and some of us may even think both of them did.You have every right to think as you do, as does everyone.
BTW=change of subject. Some on here have said the founders were not interested in God or Christianity. May this advise all to check the Preamble to their States Constitution? I have read most of them and all have reference to thanking God!!
There is no way they could screw him up if he's been honest. No matter what anyone says..... Answering everything honestly and there's no problem what so ever. How could there be anything happen??

And no one has told me yet how Martin is wrong for going to the store and back.

I must have broken the law a million times in my life of going to the store is wrong.

That one still makes me laugh and is a HUGE grasp trying to put a reason to be shot and make Zimmerman innocent. Really? Cause he went to the store and avoided some crazy dude following/chasing him, he's wrong?

Sad day in our country that some people think tat way.

Times haven't changed much since the 50's and 60's with that train of thought.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109280 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
As Judge Judy would say, "you don't have to think about it if you're telling the truth".
Also.....referencing god does not equate to referencing christianity.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109281 Jul 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, you old dog...she sounds awesome...
Have to say.... I am pretty f'n lucky! And I'll admit it to everyone.... She's the boss. Mean little thing.

How you been Calvin?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#109282 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way they could screw him up if he's been honest. No matter what anyone says..... Answering everything honestly and there's no problem what so ever. How could there be anything happen??
And no one has told me yet how Martin is wrong for going to the store and back.
I must have broken the law a million times in my life of going to the store is wrong.
That one still makes me laugh and is a HUGE grasp trying to put a reason to be shot and make Zimmerman innocent. Really? Cause he went to the store and avoided some crazy dude following/chasing him, he's wrong?
Sad day in our country that some people think tat way.
Times haven't changed much since the 50's and 60's with that train of thought.
Would you follow your attorney`s advice? Yes, you can answer honestly and still get twisted on the way attorneys are trained to do.
No one yet has said Martin was wrong for going anywhere as far as I know. The thing that was said, was he had no smarts and was wrong to jump Zimmerman regardless of that stupid persons following. That is what has been said he did wrong, and both people should have been talking rather than fighting when the police arrived. Don`t make something not said into something else.
Time travler

Chicago, IL

#109283 Jul 10, 2013
This topic started in 2010 and you hillbillies are still talking about it . Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
lil boy 2 hr Crippled Fact 24
Dear Santa 3 hr Santa 2
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 8 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 9 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 14 hr Know all to well 11
again 23 hr seen her 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info