'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
95,381 - 95,400 of 151,179 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

#107704 Jul 2, 2013
There he goes again with his famous "EVERYBODY."

What I'd like to know is what century he plans to do this in? And who's paying for it?

Obama:'Planet Will Boil Over' If Young Africans Are Allowed Cars, Air-Conditioning, Big Houses

CNSNews.com )– President Barack Obama said at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday that unless we find new way of producing energy "the planet will boil over" if people in Africa are allowed to attain air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.

“Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over -- unless we find new ways of producing energy.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...

Since: Dec 11

#107705 Jul 2, 2013
Obama's concern over Snowden is very telling, he may have found a chink in the teflon armor! Public opinion of Obama and his handpicked "enforcers" has taken a very big hit since Edward Snowden has made many "secret programs" public. Despite official denial about the phone messages being only a numbers log, Snowden leaked the fact that millions of actual conversations of American civilians are recorded each and every day!

Now Obama's thugs are using bribery and coercion as well as international blackmail while casting nets to capture a "whistle blower" who exposed the lies, corruption, and abuse of power!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sou...

#107706 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
There he goes again with his famous "EVERYBODY."
What I'd like to know is what century he plans to do this in? And who's paying for it?
Obama:'Planet Will Boil Over' If Young Africans Are Allowed Cars, Air-Conditioning, Big Houses
CNSNews.com )– President Barack Obama said at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday that unless we find new way of producing energy "the planet will boil over" if people in Africa are allowed to attain air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.
“Ultimately, if you think about all the youth that everybody has mentioned here in Africa, if everybody is raising living standards to the point where everybody has got a car and everybody has got air conditioning, and everybody has got a big house, well, the planet will boil over -- unless we find new ways of producing energy.”
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...
I will bet you a dollar to Carbon Credit he never mention an American energy breakthrough that may change how the world develops energy.
Clean Coal is not a futuristic dream any longer!
And he is still using the EPA to strangle the coal industry while other nations charge full steam ahead!

http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107708 Jul 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You crossed a line with this one.
You usual garbage is your opinion (offensive as it is), however death threats will not be tolerated any longer.
People post here not "bots" you have no right to threaten or insight or insinuate that anyone should be killed by any means!
did you call the cops?

#107709 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You crossed a line with this one.
You usual garbage is your opinion (offensive as it is), however death threats will not be tolerated any longer.
People post here not "bots" you have no right to threaten or insight or insinuate that anyone should be killed by any means!
insight? professor? You mean incite?

#107710 Jul 2, 2013
MSNBC leads with this headline:

"Obamacare helps, but community clinics work to fill the gaps"

http://tv.msnbc.com/

and the story about the delayed implementation?

(3rd story down...on the right)
"Employers get another year on health insurance mandate"
...and neglects to mention that any employee work 30 hours or more will be included! This is why so many businesses have cut hours and full time employees recently!
Jay

Paris, TN

#107712 Jul 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>She does represent all the Repubs very well. Same as your Repub nominees for President. No wonder your side will never win a Presidential race again. You Betcha.

Oh come on now, Inj.

I don't propose to speak for all conservatives because there is no such thing in either party that comes from a mold. However, what's wrong with this?

Your home is your castle. You live in it as you please. You raise your kids according to your beliefs. Actually, there is no other way. You mind your own business when it comes to your neighbor and what he does, whether you like it or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You send your kids to the school of your choice. You live and let live. If your neighbor smokes and you don't - it's none of your business, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You vote for the party that best reflects your beliefs - after you have studied and concluded this is who and what you want. You pray to whomever you choose, or don't pray for that matter. Keep it to yourself. No one should care. You don't like something, it's your right to not like it....and your right under the "freedom of speech" to say so. Donate if you believe in the cause, if not don't.....or pick one you like. Support the causes you believe in based on heart and head.

None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do. If you don't like someone, don't associate. You are entitled to your opinion and your neighbor is entitled to his. If you disagree with him, keep this person out of your life and out of your company. That goes back to live and let live.

The government has no right to interfere and demand you do something against your beliefs and wishes. I consider myself right leaning because the above, but in some cases Libertarian. I have nothing against common, everyday, working black people, or common, everyday working anybody for that matter. I don't hate democrats because I can't. Some of my life-long friends are democrats and so was my dad. I just disagree with some of the things they endorse, and we won't go there for now.

See?

#107713 Jul 2, 2013
D.C. Democrats are already preparing for an influx of democratic constituents...motor voters!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

#107714 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
insight? professor? You mean incite?
Whatever...enzyte!

#107715 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now, Inj.
I don't propose to speak for all conservatives because there is no such thing in either party that comes from a mold. However, what's wrong with this?
Your home is your castle. You live in it as you please. You raise your kids according to your beliefs. Actually, there is no other way. You mind your own business when it comes to your neighbor and what he does, whether you like it or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You send your kids to the school of your choice. You live and let live. If your neighbor smokes and you don't - it's none of your business, as long as it doesn't interfere with you. You vote for the party that best reflects your beliefs - after you have studied and concluded this is who and what you want. You pray to whomever you choose, or don't pray for that matter. Keep it to yourself. No one should care. You don't like something, it's your right to not like it....and your right under the "freedom of speech" to say so. Donate if you believe in the cause, if not don't.....or pick one you like. Support the causes you believe in based on heart and head.
None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do. If you don't like someone, don't associate. You are entitled to your opinion and your neighbor is entitled to his. If you disagree with him, keep this person out of your life and out of your company. That goes back to live and let live.
The government has no right to interfere and demand you do something against your beliefs and wishes. I consider myself right leaning because the above, but in some cases Libertarian. I have nothing against common, everyday, working black people, or common, everyday working anybody for that matter. I don't hate democrats because I can't. Some of my life-long friends are democrats and so was my dad. I just disagree with some of the things they endorse, and we won't go there for now.
See?
Flip: "You raise your kids according to your beliefs."

Flop: "None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do."
Jay

Paris, TN

#107716 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I will bet you a dollar to Carbon Credit he never mention an American energy breakthrough that may change how the world develops energy.
Clean Coal is not a futuristic dream any longer!
And he is still using the EPA to strangle the coal industry while other nations charge full steam ahead!
http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...

Air Force One and the menagerie that goes with him is probably one of the biggest carbon footprints on the planet, one way. And what about Pelosi when she flew back and forth to California when she was speaker? One small woman and one huge jet?

How many cars on the road equal one Obama vacation in distributing carbons into the atmosphere?

And why does Al Gore and his wife need a 29,000 square foot house lit from top to bottom?

That's only the tip of the iceberg, too.

#107717 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever...enzyte!
I am enhanced.
a double portion of manhood,
and I haven't hit my growth spurt yet. lol

#107718 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever...enzyte!
I grade 19th grader's essays.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107719 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Flip: "You raise your kids according to your beliefs."
Flop: "None of the above give you a right to force anyone to think and act or believe as you do."

Yes, I raised my kids according to my life's experiences and beliefs. I said, there is no other way. I should raise them according to yours? Never!

I never asked anyone to think, act or believe as I do. If you don't....stay the hell off my turf and don't cross over my line. In other words, stay away from me.

#107720 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your life ambition?
Carry on pedantic pretender, carry on.

#107721 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I single finger speed-
type while flipping you off with another!

#107722 Jul 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I raised my kids according to my life's experiences and beliefs. I said, there is no other way. I should raise them according to yours? Never!
I never asked anyone to think, act or believe as I do. If you don't....stay the hell off my turf and don't cross over my line. In other words, stay away from me.
how about bringing them up in the way of the Lord so when they're old the won't depart from it...you know, like the Bible says.
Or bring them up Hot C's way...even better.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107723 Jul 2, 2013
D.C. Democrats are already preparing for an influx of democratic constituents...motor voters!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

Pan of worms.....

Next time I go to Mexico on a vacation and I don't like something, I'm going to stamp my foot, shout, "I'M AN AMERICAN AND I DEMAND MY RIGHTS!!!"

Excuse me while I go ROTFLaughing!

#107724 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I single finger speed-
type while flipping you off with another!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iSN4Feot5iIXX
what do you shove up your butt? your head? good trick, but try walking a tightrope across the Little Colorado River Gorge at the same time...and without a net
that'll be a good trick.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107725 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you silly pos?
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.

Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.

The "16 words" in Bush's State of the Union Address on Jan. 28, 2003 have been offered as evidence that the President led the US into war using false information intentionally. The new reports show Bush accurately stated what British intelligence was saying, and that CIA analysts believed the same thing.

The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.

http://www.factcheck.org/bushs_16_words_on_ir...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Southern Horde 1,386
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Curious 130,509
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 28 min kelly 75
Does anyone know Gladys Jean Roberts-Sizemore? (Oct '08) 1 hr Gayle 94
purge is coming sep 12 3 hr warning 2
Bradon watkins 3 hr Rest in Peacr Bra... 7
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 4 hr local yocal 91
Melanda Adams 7 hr Curious 11
You’re Screwed Now 23 hr Reads too much 2
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs